It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, Pakistan Near Open War; Chinese Ultimatum Warns Washington Against Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

tarpley.net

China has officially put the United States on notice that Washington’s planned attack on Pakistan will be interpreted as an act of aggression against Beijing. This ultimatum was reportedly delivered at the May 9 China-US strategic dialogue and economic talks in Washington, The simmering strategic crisis between the United States and Pakistan exploded with full force on May 1, with the unilateral and unauthorized US commando raid alleged to have killed the phantomatic Osama bin Laden ... continue
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.activistpost.com
tarpley.net

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.activistpost.com...
tarpley.net...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well, I guess this means that Pakistan definitely means the end game for the dollar as a world reserve currency. That's why they invaded Libya for the oil. In addition to sending a U.S.S. carrier to the gulf to warn the Saudi's not to be to smart with dumping the dollar's tie to oil to make it the world reserve currency. This basically makes all sense of every war the country has been in. I can understand the Saudi's fear of a U.S. invasion. The gulf war showed how the U.S. military gave Iraq a beating for fear of Saddam taking over Kuwait and dictating the world over energy. No wonder we invaded Iraq.It has all been about oil. It also has to with the economy being run on oil or else there will be no growth. I forgot to add that the U.S. want Pakistan to be divided so that they can have Balochistan to build a port for transporting oil out of central Asia.

tarpley.net
edit on 22-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines – Please Review This Link.
edit on 5/22/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed Excessive External Content.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The US always has Carriers in the Gulf. There is an entire fleet based in Bahrain.

It would be stupid for the US to get in another war, with anyone.

+2 more 
posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
The US always has Carriers in the Gulf. There is an entire fleet based in Bahrain.

It would be stupid for the US to get in another war, with anyone.

That has not stopped the U.S from doing so before...stupid seems to be the name of the game actually.

Interesting thing though...to all those naysayers that said Ron Paul was crazy for thinking Pakistan was on the radar for war....TOLD YOU SO!
edit on 22-5-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

China has officially put the United States on notice that Washington’s planned attack on Pakistan will be interpreted as an act of aggression against Beijing. This ultimatum was reportedly delivered at the May 9 China-US strategic dialogue and economic talks in Washington, The simmering strategic crisis between the United States and Pakistan exploded with full force on May 1, with the unilateral and unauthorized US commando raid alleged to have killed the phantomatic Osama bin Laden ... continue

wow this is huge news, if an attack on Pakistan does happen, you can bet this will be huge news.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ok...if Iraq was all about oil, and according to you so is Libya, care to share where exactly all the oil from Iraq is now?

+2 more 
posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN

tarpley.net

Related News Links:
www.activistpost.com
tarpley.net

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.activistpost.com...
tarpley.net...

How exactly is that a news article? Its something writing their own opinion articles, and there were so many mistakes and utterly wrong aspects to it..

And when did we invade Libya? i have yet to see video of ground forces rolling into Libya and our tanks going down their roads.

Why would anyone have to invade them for oil anyways? It was all being sold on the open market anyways
edit on 22-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

Yeah, you are right.
If it is stupid, there is a pretty good chance the US is going to do it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

How exactly is that a news article? Its something writing their own opinion articles, and there were so many mistakes and utterly wrong aspects to it..

I suppose you consider the msm report real news. His report seems right on,

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Ok...if Iraq was all about oil, and according to you so is Libya, care to share where exactly all the oil from Iraq is now?

surely this will electrify anyones brain cells to start and think what is it all about.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Interesting read, thanks for posting!
My God Be With Us.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is interesting...and just a few Minutes ago,Obama spoke of Peace...

If the US needs a further pretext for additional raids, it will also be easy to cite the alleged presence in Waziristan of Saif al-Adel, now touted by the CIA as bin Laden’s likely successor as boss of al Qaeda.13 It is doubtless convenient for Obama’s aggressive intentions that Saif al-Adel can be claimed to reside so close to what is now the hottest border in the world, and not in Finsbury or Flatbush.

That means,if even half of this Article holds true,then we are just one "May 1st Stlye" Raid away from WW3...interesting...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

It is stupid for the US, but the globalists who influence our government do not care about the US. In fact, tumbling the US economy would work well for them as it would allow them to push through the NAU with promises to "save" the people of the US from their economic woes.

I personally really suspected we were targeting Iran, and Pakistan was just theatre, but, I could have been wrong. I thought Pakistan was too dumb a move to be the next target. I could well have overestimated the intelligence of our leaders.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

This entire story is ridiculous. Fail.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Look it up. Are you lazy?

www.iraqoilreport.com...

Exxon Mobil on Monday and Italy's Eni on Sunday agreed to the still undisclosed changes made to the draft contract that Iraq insisted on and will soon finalize deals that would add nearly 3 million barrels per day (bpd) to Iraq's production capacity.

BP also got contracts, most of the major players got contracts.

These wars over resources are not about the "US." The United States pays the most for the wars, but the United States itself doesnt gain all the reward, or even really, any of the reward. The benefits of these wars are split up among big mulitnational companies and other economic entities who influence governments to do whats in their best interests, not what is in the best interests of the nation itself or the people of said nation.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
In typical ATS fashion, this thread makes no sense. When is the US planning on attacking Pakistan? This isnt a news article this is an opinion.

This is like me writing an article stating that if Russia attacked the US then the US would respond. Duh!!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by watchitburn

It is stupid for the US, but the globalists who influence our government do not care about the US. In fact, tumbling the US economy would work well for them as it would allow them to push through the NAU with promises to "save" the people of the US from their economic woes.

I personally really suspected we were targeting Iran, and Pakistan was just theatre, but, I could have been wrong. I thought Pakistan was too dumb a move to be the next target. I could well have overestimated the intelligence of our leaders.

Pakistan has been playing a double game for so long now. On one hand cooperating with us when it suits their purposes, but on the other hand secretly helping the Taliban in order to prevent peace from coming to Afghanistan.

They use us to help keep their domestic militants at bay, such as giving us intel and requesting Predator strikes, of course acting like they never wanted it in the first place. They secretly ask for and applaud many of those "drone" strikes that they protest publicly about.

But when it comes to Afghanistan, its a whole another thing. At times when Taliban leaders have considered trying to negotiate with the US and Afghan government to end the war, pakistan would arrest those leaders to prevent any agreements. Pakistan has a vested interest in prolonging the aid and money as long as they can, and if that means keeping peace from coming to Afghanistan, they would do it.

its probably why some in the Pakistani ISI had OBL squirreled away far from the border. The US spent lots of money each year, giving some of that to Pakistan, to find OBL. Pakistan certainly did not want him being found, and certainly not inside Pakistan, but he was found and Pakistan came off looking really bad to the world, over how blatant their double game was.

And of course Pakistan is crowing about going to China for their aid and weapons. Fine, let China have Pakistan, they can be Chinas problem now. India is a much better partner anyways that we can deal with.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So how does the US avoid being nuked by the Pakistanis once they attack? And what is there to gain by risking an attack on Pakistan?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ
So how does the US avoid being nuked by the Pakistanis once they attack? And what is there to gain by risking an attack on Pakistan?

How would Pakistan launch a nuclear attack on the US?

Thats the last thing anyone would do, lest they like incoming Trident, Minuteman MIRV coming through their skies

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ

How would Pakistan launch a nuclear attack on the US?

Thats the last thing anyone would do, lest they like incoming Trident, Minuteman MIRV coming through their skies

They have the capability, if the US attacked them, the Pakistanis would surely respond. Why would the US risk getting nuked?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join