It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Attack Imminent With Accusation of 9/11 Role

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josonic
reply to post by kcoyote

There may have been a similar article in the NY Times, but the source the OP used was Beforeitsnews

Yeah, that was the first but I've been adding.

The original post also included these but they were further down. You may have missed them:

www.activistpost.com
www.smh.com.au

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
well...we needed another boogeyman, and it seems like the fabrication of another is on the way. nice catch.

Excellent point, and underscores the REAL reason that they came up with the "we killed Bin Laden" myth. As I stated in another thread, Al Qaeda has outlived it's usefulness. I guess this is their solution to perpetuate the fear and control over the American people that they want so desperately.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The US is not going to attack Iran.

They had better justification and more world backing for it before they were going to fire up their Bushehr plant. Now? I dont see it.

Perhaps Iran did know about it, but who cares? Irans leader holds weekly prayer meeting where the crowd chants "Death to the US! Death to Israel!", over and over like brainwashed sheep. The US is messed up, but so are they. You cannot make them look better by putting down the US.

And please elaborate on your claims that Iran has announced their nuclear capabilities? I would assume you are meaning non-military applications.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

NEW YORK: Two defectors from Iran's intelligence service have testified that Iranian officials knew in advance about the attacks of September 11, 2001, says a US court filing that seeks damages for Iran's ''direct support for, and sponsorship of, the most deadly act of terrorism in American history''.

Somehow i am not buying this.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

They had better justification and more world backing for it before they were going to fire up their Bushehr plant. Now? I dont see it.

The US very much does have a reason now, it was not a priority before, but now with a more unstable relationship with Pakistan decaying rapidly, they cannot afford to have vital supply routes shut down.

Take a look at the map of the area, and then think "How do I get my troops and supplies to Afghanistan if I cannot use Pakistan?"

You only have a few realistic logistic options there, via friendly India through Pakistan OR via occupied Iraq through IRAN.

This plan is spelled out in the PNAC document, not really a secret, but here's a visual for what the plan is to be.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Perhaps Iran did know about it, but who cares? Irans leader holds weekly prayer meeting where the crowd chants "Death to the US! Death to Israel!", over and over like brainwashed sheep. The US is messed up, but so are they. You cannot make them look better by putting down the US.

And please elaborate on your claims that Iran has announced their nuclear capabilities? I would assume you are meaning non-military applications.

Yes, I am saying the non-military applications as Iran has always stated but no one seems to want to buy it. Or, they know this is exactly the intended use but are putting the propaganda machine to work in order to once again instill fear and justification for yet another war.

What Washington would have the public believe is of course large scale Nuclear Weapons. So far, as with Iraq...no proof. They have never allowed any other opinion to enter the MSM.

Here's a good read:

blogs.suntimes.com...

We remain committed to our non-proliferation agenda in the region and worldwide and continue to demand that Iran meets its international obligation to halt its nuclear weapons program.

edit on 20-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by jude11

NEW YORK: Two defectors from Iran's intelligence service have testified that Iranian officials knew in advance about the attacks of September 11, 2001, says a US court filing that seeks damages for Iran's ''direct support for, and sponsorship of, the most deadly act of terrorism in American history''.

Somehow i am not buying this.

They will of course be 'Un-Named Sources' for security reasons.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Truth or not is irrelevant. The gears of war are grinding, and won't be stopped by us peons.

Obama today told Syria's leader to either allow dissent, or get out of the way. With all the mideast changes our confrontation with Iran is almost guaranteed, I think.

I don't like it, but if it is inevitable will hope for the best.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Truth or not is irrelevant. The gears of war are grinding, and won't be stopped by us peons.

I dont think this is completely true. I think that we wont stop it. But I dont think that we cant stop it. I think the apathy you describe is what will prevent us from acting in such a way as to stop it. Not the PTB themselves.

They obviously care to some degree about our opinion, and have some concern that we may protest it enough to interfere with their plans, or they would not have gone to the trouble to do the whole Osama drama and then try so hard to unite us like on 9-11.

We have power. But we just shrug our shoulders and sigh and do nothing. Its part of our programming.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
No one noticed the mistake in that article?

Defector is spelled P-L-A-N-T

I guess Mahmoud Ahmjakegyllenhallsdad is the new boogeyman on the block since OBL went for a swim.

And, yes beforeitsnews is a pants source but you could always type 'Iranian Defector' into Google, hit News and view all 231 articles (so far) starting with the New York Post, New York Times, Daily Mail... actually these sources sound worse.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
And, yes beforeitsnews is a pants source but you could always type 'Iranian Defector' into Google, hit News and view all 231 articles (so far) starting with the New York Post, New York Times, Daily Mail... actually these sources sound worse.

What's worse is I saw this on Fox News, while I was doing my daily cardio workout, 3 or 4 hours before the OP posted this. Talk about the epitome of reliable

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Not surprised...

www.nytimes.com...

The defectors’ identities and testimony were not revealed in the filing but were being submitted to a judge under seal

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Im not either. *sniff sniff* what is that I smell? Fresh bullsnip hot off the propaganda machine.

Edit to add,

Did they say the were concealing their identities because they were too gruesome for the American people? Or was it because we didnt want to inflame the passions of al-Qaeda?
edit on 20-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I believe I've posted before about how I felt Iran was being set up to be the perpetrators of the next false flag attack. It is pretty obvious we were always going to go in. Just reference a map and any place in the Middle East/North Africa where there are riots or conflict basically show we've been surrounding the country.

My suspicion is that one or more cities listed next: NYC, Chicago, Houston, and Detroit is where this will happen. But we need allies so I'm looking to France. Their recent laws make for justification of becoming a target.

Where I start to really reach, though, is that I wonder if maybe the bailouts involving banks and insurance companies were preemptive. My train of thought is give it to certain insurance companies so they can profit off of it through market manipulation and have the funds ready to pay a large amount of claims. Maybe it is just taking the long, nefarious road to get to the people who needed it (or Larry Silverman, for example). Detroit could sure use a jolt to the economy/auto industry.

This may be a road that leads to nowhere but I'm going to reference where people from this site may feel the next attack may occur against who got bailout money (CNN) and what notable landmark buildings they may insure in the areas.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by jude11

Did they say the were concealing their identities because they were too gruesome for the American people? Or was it because we didnt want to inflame the passions of al-Qaeda?

Nope, just can't reveal their identities because someone might actually ask them about it and soon realize they are so full of *snip*.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh, and it's just a coincidence that Netanyahu is with Obama today. A man who was in New York on 9/11 and, by several accounts DID have forewarning and went on to state that Israel is 'benefiting from the attack' as it 'swung American public opinion.'

He was also in London on July 7th, 2005. What a coincidence. You like a front row seat to your 'terror', Ben?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

Out of the two, Pakistan and Iran, the former would be the easier to take down.

Two major reasons:

1. One Pakistan's terrain is bad, but not as bad as Iran.
2. We could count on half a million Indian troops.

Doesn't mean we won't bomb the crap out of them though.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Iranian defectors paid by the cia? Or maybe alqueda that was helped by the cia to get rid of the russians in afghanistan? How convienent make friends today and tomorrow when you don't need them turn them into your enemies and frame them.

Lets face it the elite need war and death. They are building tons of underground bunkers worldwide for a reason and its not in the general publics best interest, not to mention unaccounted state funds being allocated from the tax payers pocket.

And they extended the patriot act as well yesterday. How convenient it must be for those cowardly retards. If you hear ww3 is imminent then I suggest you take your gun and go get yourself some sweet revenge because your gonna die anyway. First case you end up in guantanamo as "a terrorist" or second case you will get nuked by a super-power.

Dear "government", cornering a snake is never wise...so just be careful I say.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well no one here can say they didn't see this comming. Isreal has been crying for military intervention in Iran (led by the U.S. of course) for some time now. We have tried numerous times to win public support for war with Iran. This latest is just another pathetic attempt to do it. If all else fails throw 911 at them, they'll be unpatriotic if they don't go for it.

And the article didn't just say that Iran knew about 911 before hand but helped in designing the attacks:

"One of the defectors also claimed that Iran was involved in designing the attacks, the filing said. The defectors' identities and testimony were not revealed in the filing but were being submitted to a judge under seal, said lawyers who brought the original suit against Iran on behalf of families of dozens of September 11 victims.

The suit says Iran and Hezbollah, the Lebanese militant group with close ties to Tehran, helped al-Qaeda with planning the attacks and with the hijackers' training and travel. After the attacks, the suit says, Iran and Hezbollah helped al-Qaeda operatives and their families to escape, in some cases providing them with a safe haven in Iran."

All of this is the very reason we invaded Afghanistan. But only time will tell what their intentions are. I personally feel it is the justification of another war. One poster earlier stated that China won't back down this time, I don't think they can afford to back down either and if they get involved so will Russia.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Precisely.

It is getting more and more like a nation wide Mexican standoff. Just waiting for someone to flinch so the rest of the pissed off People can act.

Even in Libya and Egypt, the people wee willing to standup eventually.

It is more that it isn't our houses that will be bombed. Make it more personal, i think keep reducing liberty...that would be the catalyst.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join