It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Attack Imminent With Accusation of 9/11 Role

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Sounds like they're trying to cook up World War 3 under the guise that Iran was involved directly in the 911 attacks. When in fact the 911 attacks were orchestrated by The Shadow Government of the U.S and Israel.

In 100 years everyone will know this as factual.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I don't believe it for a second!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think a war with Iran, Syria and Pakistan is iminent. This will cause a huge problem. An occupational force will have to be sent to Libya as the Navy and Airforce will be stretched. I wouldn't be suprised if soldiers are sent to Sudan as well. (fighting a war on such a large scale will require oil, Sudan will be the easiest to steal from in a limited amount of time) and the unrest would spill to the already anarchy fueled country Somalia where more and more would be radicalised forcing the U.S to step in there to remove terrorist threats. Meanwhile Iraq and Afghanistan militias will take this as an oppurtunity to escalate violence on a military that is already stretched across the world, the Persian gulf and the Middle East. This will force more military resources to be sent to those countries most likely resulting in the first conscription since Vietnam. Israel will most likely take a single Hamas rocket during this time as an act of war and go bats# insane seizing the oppurtunity to annex Gaza and since Hamas and Fatah have reconciled they would most likely pin some bull on Fatah and annex the Westbank, most likely also stepping in and seizing the Sinai from Egypt which has slowly become less inclined to support Israel. This could bring Egypt to war with Israel. The Shia population in oil rich sections of Saudi Arabia would become hostile forcing the Saudi's to kill many of their own people and Bahrain would see another wave of mass violence causing them to kill more people. They may be unable to quell the opposition and Ameica would have to assist.

I know many here, myslef included believe America could crush China and Russia in conventional warfare. However under circumstances like this they would stand no chance against China and Russia especially seeing that Japan has been decimated. I could see North Korea attacking South Korea just out of the factor of oppurtunity and America would most likely help South Korea in a war. China would back North Korea as this would be their oppurtunity to assert themselves as the dominant power. America would have to either face defeat (Russia would back China if necassary) or resort to nuclear warfare.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

I know many here, myslef included believe America could crush China and Russia in conventional warfare. However under circumstances like this they would stand no chance against China and Russia especially seeing that Japan has been decimated. I could see North Korea attacking South Korea just out of the factor of oppurtunity and America would most likely help South Korea in a war. China would back North Korea as this would be their oppurtunity to assert themselves as the dominant power. America would have to either face defeat (Russia would back China if necassary) or resort to nuclear warfare.

Nuclear warfare will not happen, the world would be decimated an uninhabitable. Mutual assured destruction still stands. The NWO would not ruin "their world" before they are in control of it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Any country/group/person(s) who openly admit that they want 'western civilisation' effectively destroyed should eventually expect to be attacked by any nation based in 'western civilisation'. No one/where deserves to be attacked, but I can accept and agree with the fact that sometimes a pre-emptive strike can be just.

Now along with its 'policies' and views on "the west", if Iran really did have ANYTHING to do with the 9/11 attacks, then they commited the first strike and show be justly retaliated against for such actions.

Regardless of who else knew that it was coming, they still plotted & commited the act itself & should be held accountable for it (if that is the case anyway)

Anyone who wants to believe that it was all allowed so that america could go to war with Iran, must also understand the fact that they still commited a first strike on american soil regardless of if it could have been stopped, that is a seperate matter In itself.

If Iran is innocent of ANY involvement in the attacks on american soil then there is no just cause for a war however. They should still be viewed under the highest caution in regards to their openly expressed hatred for 'the west', and deservedly be considered a threat due to nuclear capabilities, the same as any and all other nations with nuclear attack capabilities.

Your all welcome to have your deeper laying beliefs on the subject, but infront of those should always be the facts.
Treat the aparent knowledge that certain people had about the attacks as a seperate issue.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well this kind of talk must make half of ATS think they're psychic or something. In reality this is just so stupid and predictable that we think "no way they would ever do something that stupid" and after awhile they do.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Why is it taken for granted that Iran has any kind of nuclear device all of a sudden? I have yet to see any evidence that Iran has done any tests below or above ground. Nuclear tests of any kind can be instantly registered by monitoring equipment around the world. I can guarnatee one thing, if a country like Iran that is ruled by complete nutjobs had ANY kind of nuclear device that could look "impressive" to the rest of the world when detonated, they would'nt hesitate for a second to do so.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

So what, even the "official" (possibly false) U.S. view states that we knew it was coming and did nothing to prevent it. No one was punished. I also doubt the U.S. is going to invade Iran over something two men say. Another thing, the big common enemy that the public absolutely hated over 9/11 was Bin Laden, with him now gone, at least officially anyway, I think we'll see the 9/11 rage start decreasing - and another weapon of the fear mongers arsenal is being taken away.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Hastings101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted, a very interesting news has come out to intensify the propaganda I suspect:

"NEW YORK — Lawyers representing 9/11 families are asking a federal judge to find Iran culpable in the Sept. 11 terror attacks, saying new evidence shows Iranian officials had advanced word of the attacks and helped train the hijackers."
www.boston.com...

Now the claim has moved one step further, they claim that Iran helped train the hijackers. Combine this with the recent Hilary Clinton statement that they will go after Al-Qaeda leaders in any country they detect them without the consent of the said nation.

I don't know whether US will go after Iran at this nick of time, but it is getting more and more interesting as time goes forward. Interesting or scary, either way news with signals attached to it is coming out, the uncertainty is increasing.
edit on 21-5-2011 by confreak because: syntax

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

Any country/group/person(s) who openly admit that they want 'western civilisation' effectively destroyed should eventually expect to be attacked by any nation based in 'western civilisation'.

More like any country that will start selling oil in anything but the dollar or trying to start a gold-backed currency

No one/where deserves to be attacked, but I can accept and agree with the fact that sometimes a pre-emptive strike can be just.

So you would be ok with Iran, Russia and China launching a pre-emptive strike on the U.S. because e they think that eventually the U.S. will launch a pre-emptive strike on them? You can't play that game, a pre-emptive strike is just a first strike in a war.

Now along with its 'policies' and views on "the west", if Iran really did have ANYTHING to do with the 9/11 attacks, then they committed the first strike and show be justly retaliated against for such actions.

So the million dead civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan are not enough retaliation? The majority of the 9/11 hijackers (15 out of 19) were from Saudi Arabia but yet we blame Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran? doesn't make much sense to me.

Regardless of who else knew that it was coming, they still plotted & commited the act itself & should be held accountable for it (if that is the case anyway)

Overwhelming evidence points to people inside the Bush administration planning the controlled demolition of the three buildings in NYC on 9/11. So I agree, lets hole the responsible parties accountable.

Anyone who wants to believe that it was all allowed so that america could go to war with Iran, must also understand the fact that they still commited a first strike on american soil regardless of if it could have been stopped, that is a seperate matter In itself.

Iran did not commit a first strike on America. Were any of the hijackers from Iran? Does knowing about the attack and not saying anything count as an act of war? and if so how is bombing Libya or Israel expanding it's territory not considered an act of war?

They should still be viewed under the highest caution in regards to their openly expressed hatred for 'the west', and deservedly be considered a threat due to nuclear capabilities, the same as any and all other nations with nuclear attack capabilities.

Not true, we don't see France, the UK or Israel as threats because they have nuclear capabilities. Maybe Iran knows if they get nukes maybe America will leave them the F alone like they want.

Your all welcome to have your deeper laying beliefs on the subject, but infront of those should always be the facts.

ironic, because you don't seem to pay attention to most of them

You're either an idiot or disinfo, I haven't figured out which yet

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Guy's no offence but the reality IS, before israel set them self up the next superpower , they need to neutrize the arab state & iran, in order for the middle homiees to run things , So america is the bullet and guess who pulls the trigger?

edit on 21-5-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Nuclear warfare will not happen, the world would be decimated an uninhabitable. Mutual assured destruction still stands. The NWO would not ruin "their world" before they are in control of it.

A limited nuclear exchange is a very real possibility. It doesn't mean the whole Dr. Strangelove scenario would automatically play out. But I could see one, two maybe three going off before the "voices of reason" get everyone back in line.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Do they think we are morons? excerpt from the 911 commission:

Having acquired U.S. visas in Saudi Arabia, the muscle hijackers returned to Afghanistan for special training in late 2000 to early 2001.The training reportedly was conducted at the al Matar complex by Abu Turab al Jordani, one of only a handful of al Qaeda operatives who, according to KSM, was aware of the full details of the planned planes operation. Abu Turab taught the operatives how to conduct hijackings, disarm air marshals, and handle explosives. He also trained them in bodybuilding and provided them with a few basic English words and phrases.108

According to KSM,Abu Turab even had the trainees butcher a sheep and a camel with a knife to prepare to use knives during the hijackings. The recruits learned to focus on storming the cockpit at the earliest opportunity when the doors first opened, and to worry about seizing control over the rest of the plane later. The operatives were taught about other kinds of attack as well, such as truck bombing, so that they would not be able to disclose the exact nature of their operation if they were caught. According to KSM, the muscle did not learn the full details-including the plan to hijack planes and fly them into buildings-before reaching the United States.109

After training in Afghanistan, the operatives went to a safehouse maintained by KSM in Karachi and stayed there temporarily before being deployed to the United States via the UAE.

(all emphasis mine)
The 9/11 commission

In those three paragraphs we see that the hijackers were in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. But we invaded Afghanistan, Iraq and soon Iran for 9/11. (Not that it is right to invade an enitre country for the actions of 19 people but that is besides the point)

How dumb do they think we are?

Even THIS

"U.S. military sources have given the FBI information that suggests five of the alleged hijackers of the planes that were used in [the 9/11] terror attacks received training at secure U.S. military installations in the 1990s." -- Newsweek, 9/15/01

Lets invade ourselves?

Well I guess that's what homeland security is for right?

The hypocrisy of my country knows no bounds, and I am ashamed by it.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
It kinda makes sense. Obama is continuing the road map to war not peace and with his current statements about the region. Keep this one noted, because there is alot more to it than just 9/11.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by jude11

Sounds like they're trying to cook up World War 3 under the guise that Iran was involved directly in the 911 attacks. When in fact the 911 attacks were orchestrated by The Shadow Government of the U.S and Israel.

In 100 years everyone will know this as factual.

So exactly what happens between now and 100 years that provides enough factual information? why hasn't the same "mechanism" started to uncover other conspiracies of the past 100 years (or more accurately the past 50, roswell, kennedy, bay of pigs, moon landings, first iraq invasion etc etc). So far all these major events wrapped up in conspiracies still have no hard official evidence that can be cross references (ultra important).

I've been on this forum for over 7 years and in that time I have not seen one sliver of evidence for any conspiracy of any subject. Reams and reams of speculation, lots of people so wrapped up in their beliefs they sound paranoid. However, in that time there I have read an awful lot of psychological and behavioural studies ......... oh dear, what an eye opener.

What I do know is that Bush was shocked with 911, quite clear on the video. Whether that was the realisation of the effects of their conspiracy OR (far far more likely) the realisation that the intelligence reports of an impending attack were true and far more deadly than they expected. The Taliban and al-qaeda had been attacking the US for YEARS beforehand or has that little nugget escaped folks notice ?!?!?

Israel is likely to bomb Iran without warning since that is how Israelis behave without the need for a conspiracy.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
beforeitsnews is not a reliable source and is the equivelent of the newspaper tabloids.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

There's an NY Times article linked. Beforeitsnews has alot of garbage but also genuine articles. In this case they have provided some good info.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

They are not going to dare attacking Iran. They are the third or fourth biggest exporter of oil and the amount equals 18-20% of global consumption.

Attacking Iran will mean defeat for America the first day because they will run out of oil in a matter of two weeks, once the street of Hormuz has been shut down and blocked.

That's why the attack on Iran has been "imminent" for the past 5 years, and will always stay "imminent".

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

iran has a stargate that the u.s corp. wants. they need any reason to go over there imo..

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This is bull#, people are being paid to divert attention from Pakistan, Libya, Syria, Spain, Greece, US-Israel peace talks, Fukushima and how long do I need to continue?

So a LAWYER found evidence of this or was this lawyer/lawyers GIVEN this evidence? HMMMMM I WONDER.

Iran is not meant to be invaded by the West, the plan was to set up Russia vs. Iran - which isn't really working out I'd say.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join