It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Attack Imminent With Accusation of 9/11 Role

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Iran Attack Imminent With Accusation of 9/11 Role

beforeitsnews.com

NEW YORK: Two defectors from Iran's intelligence service have testified that Iranian officials knew in advance about the attacks of September 11, 2001, says a US court filing that seeks damages for Iran's ''direct support for, and sponsorship of, the most deadly act of terrorism in American history''.

One of the defectors also claimed that Iran was involved in designing the attacks, the filing said. The defectors' identities and testimony were not revealed in the filing but were being submitted.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.activistpost.com
www.smh.com.au

And:

NYTIMES
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 20-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Iran being Accused in 9/11 Role? And below sums it all up. We are heading into another dangerous situation and it just seems that the US won't give up on this. With Iran's recent announcement of nuclear capabilities, this was inevitable.

Difference this time is that China isn't going to back down on this one. IMO

(This is all according to the PNAC script. Guess they figure the American sheeple are dumbed down enough to where they can get away with any nonsense they want to throw out there. They never even proved Bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11, never mind prove Iraq had anything to do with it yet they've decimated two whole countries, are invading others, and now want to take on Iran. China won't stand idly by. These insane boys are itching for a big fight and it's all deliberate. Stay vigilant and prepared. -Z)

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+55 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The public won't believe American CIA defectors from their own country... but Iranian intelligence defectors???

Wow.

Also GWB knew about the attacks before they happened as well...
Should U.S Military burn down Bush's house/ranch?
edit on 20-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Seriously, TPTB must really believe every human being on earth is gullible. Are we really supposed to believe this nonsense?

Sometimes its just laughable. The other day I saw a news post saying Bin Laden's DNA was linked with Hitlers. They just keep coming up with the craziest crap. The scariest thing is, some people in the US will believe this.

Tack another war ribbon onto Obama's chest.

+7 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
you're right. americans will believe anything. it doesn't matter that all the evidence points to an inside job. its all ignored and unquestioned. its sad most think they're free.

well...we needed another boogeyman, and it seems like the fabrication of another is on the way. nice catch.

+23 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

That's how it works... believe the best about your own country, believe the worst about all others. Otherwise called nationalism. It's been a major promoter of wars over the centuries.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Ive been saying since the day after the Osama thing that I think a lot of what is going on right now is a set up for an attack on Iran.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think its taking longer to shake out than the PTB hoped, because the public didnt respond as well to the Osama thing and "come together as a nation like we did on 9-11" like they were chanting in the press, but I firmly believe they have Iran in their sights and a lot of what is going on in Pakistan is designed to keep Pakistan OUT of it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
lets face it... america NEEDS an world war to solves there debts.............!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
war is america

war is peace

we will bomb iran soon

all the mid east

is being re aligned

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
And of course this has nothing to do with the fact that Iran official went nuclear this week. Probably just another funny coincidence... (I don't believe in coincidences)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
lets face it... america NEEDS an world war to solves there debts.............!

If America thinks it's in debt now, wait until Iran is attacked.

This will be the final straw IMO.

If Americans ever had a time to stand up and make more than a noise, the is it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
everyone knew about the 9/11 attacks before it happened. bush, cheney and rumsfield were briefed that a massive terrorist attacks involving planes was imminent. the israeli's knew, they even had 5 mossad operatives in new york to video tape the event, unfortunately they were the ones video taped dancing in celebration at the attack.

so why is iran being singled out.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by CanadianDream420

That's how it works... believe the best about your own country, believe the worst about all others. Otherwise called nationalism. It's been a major promoter of wars over the centuries.

Umm.. I said the complete opposite of what you just said.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeyBones

There are lots of things that make Iran a "sweet" target for their enemies right now, internal conflict being a major factor. Their allies being engaged with their own problems is another.

I just think Pakistan is more of a wild card than some of the plotters might think, and I worry that this of all of the globalists schemes could result in nuclear war in the mid east.

+4 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Israel had for knowledge as well. Lets get them bastards first. Then we can get Cheney and Bush, along with Rumsfeld and all the other pieces of [snip].
edit on 20-5-2011 by Asktheanimals because: T&C violation

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm just trying to figure out where "Iran Attack Imminent" fits into this? I didn't see anything newsworthy in the article outside of the court case.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

That might be true, if maybe we were heavily manufacturing our own weapons, and also selling weapons to the other side like the other times war has "pulled us out of debt". That is not the case, war is sucking the economy dry now.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Oh, and more directly to the OPs point, the idea that Iran had anything to do with orchestrating 9-11 is every bit as ridiculous as the claim that Iraq did. The American people should be insulted that our leaders think we are that stupid that that same line will fly twice.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is weird because Ahmadinejad acknowledge publicly that he had suspected the United States was responsible for the Sept. 11th attacks when he was giving his speech to the UN General Assembly were American/Belgian diplomats walked out.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The economy is going to crap.
We need another war.

How convenient. Iranian defectors just in time too.

Get ready for 10 a gallon gas.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join