It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Attack Imminent With Accusation of 9/11 Role

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I am surprised at Iran being accused of involvement in 9/11 because Osama Bin Laden was the accused for this crime and he was killed a few weeks ago. His death was celebrated and Obama talked of closure. Also Osama was a Saudi and surely a Sunni. Iran is Shiite, would these two cooperate together? If so why was Osama in Pakistan and not tucked securely away in Iran?

Mr Netanyahu was demanding that the world attack Iran and now, just hours after his demands we learn evidence has 'materialised' to supposedly give a reason for attacking that might appease the American public. Doesn't it seem a bit convenient? Another reason for attacking Iran is that it does not have a Central Bank for dealing with all its oil revenue.

It seems a lot of the time Mr Armadinejad has been misquoted by the MSM whose sympathies don't lie with Iran. Its a country with a huge population aged under 27 and Mr Armadinejad and his governmental colleagues are not popular. Left alone the people there will probably want change as they have in other ME countries. I do hope that yet another war isn't started because what will it accomplish, apart from another destroyed country like Iraq, pollution from depleted uranium spread to yet another part of the world, leaching into the water table of surrounding countries?

Sky News has just said that President Obama is in a very dangerous position taking on Israel. There is a great deal of aid given by America to Israel despite Israel's disregard for International Law on the 1967 borders, which seems to be utterly disregarded; one wonders who actually runs America which normally does not tolerate this kind of behaviour from other countries.?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Has anyone considered..................How did the defense manage to get these defectors into a civil lawsuit??

If these two are truly defectors, they would be protected by the Govt, 24/7.............hence, the defense would of never knew they existed........................unless of course, someone in our Govt. wanted the defectors to become public knowledge???

Parker

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Iran Attack Imminent With Accusation of 9/11 Role

beforeitsnews.com

NEW YORK: Two defectors from Iran's intelligence service have testified that Iranian officials knew in advance about the attacks of September 11, 2001, says a US court filing that seeks damages for Iran's ''direct support for, and sponsorship of, the most deadly act of terrorism in American history''.

One of the defectors also claimed that Iran was involved in designing the attacks, the filing said. The defectors' identities and testimony were not revealed in the filing but were being submitted.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.activistpost.com
www.smh.com.au

And:

NYTIMES
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 20-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I'm not surprised, TBH. There were quite a few countries whose Intel not only had advanced warning of, but possibly had involvement in, 9/11, and given how corrupt the Iranian gov't really is[about as bad as Israel under the Likudniks, if not worse in some ways].........well, you get the point.

Also, why hasn't anybody looked at Germany's B.N.D.[Bundesnachtendienst......I think I spelled it correctly. I hope. =p]yet?

Veteran anti-fascist researcher Dave Emory did a few radio shows on this.......I'll see if I can remember to bring that information up sometime.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The insanity is reaching fever pitch, how can anyone actually believe this absolute BS.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I just want to point out "beforeitsnews" is not the best information source. Its more like controlled oppposition!

Second anyone with at least half a brain, that is not being threatened with their life or covertly payed to spread misinformation, knows full damm well that.....america did america! Nothing in the world can replace facts/truth.

And no it wasn't israel either, which our president had no problem dumping as a friend, rather all the evidence points to destroying the money trail of dod spending.

Our government is wwwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy out of control and needs to be stopped soon! Its not a one man effort, it will take the majority of sheeple to wake up and demand change....real change this time, not obamas "change".

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Oh, I see
Now not only is Afghanistan involved, then Iraq thrown in the mix, now they want to pin 9/11 on Iran too.

l911t.com...

Lawyers and judges for 9/11 truth!

Seems like a lot of people never bought the initial lies to begin with.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer
Has anyone considered..................How did the defense manage to get these defectors into a civil lawsuit??

If these two are truly defectors, they would be protected by the Govt, 24/7.............hence, the defense would of never knew they existed........................unless of course, someone in our Govt. wanted the defectors to become public knowledge???

Parker

Great point! not to mention that if they were to face any kind of charges the Govt. would try to make it a military court like they have done with most other terrorists or terrorist sympathisers.
edit on 20-5-2011 by KicknAndScreamin because: spelling error

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KicknAndScreamin

Parker

Great point! not to mention that if they were to face any kind of charges the Govt. would try to make it a military court like they have done with most other terrorists or terrorist sympathisers.

Exactly, because if it went to federal or military court, there would be discovery, along with defense request to produce..............this could expose information that tptb do not want released, but, with this being a civil suit, that Iran will not defend, there will of course only be evidence presented by the plaintiff.............default judgement, plus then TPTB will be able to say, see, Iran was found guilty in a court of law by an American Jury..............

Priceless.................next false flag ready to go//

Parker
edit on 20-5-2011 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Logistically I would agree, however, if we were to invade Pakistan they would most definitely air our dirty laundry that they have been up to their neck in as well, then the jig would be up dating as far back as the mid-eighties when CIA asset Barry Soetoro was working deals on behalf of the Bush led CIA via BIC. Link

Also, if we were to invade and occupy Pakistan, then who would be the new boogieman to keep India busy?
edit on 20-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: Add a link to get you started

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This is the scariest thing I have read in a long time.

Maybe ever.

That is the NY times.

To my mind, its absolutely crystal.

Let's remember we went to war over a "Dossier" pulled from the net an unfinished and public and totally incorrect "Thesis"

It had no validity was used to persuade a country to go to war.

The fact these things are coming out in court dresses them with some credibility for public consumption, well I mean manipulation.

This is the true beginning of winning the "Hearts & Minds" of the population to support more Wars Invasion.

That dreaded day when either Unlaterally or Multi Laterally Israel goes into Iran got a WHOLE LOT closer with this.

imho military action will take place inside Iran within 6 months maybe less.

The repercussions of that with all the other issues in the ME North Africa is beyond even theorising.

I have NO doubt any large scale action in Iran esp any boots on the ground would lead to thermonuclear weapons being used.

This story is like a Tsunami wave not even noticible a little bump, larger waves than it deep out to sea, but when it crests destroys everything.

The world truley just got a lot lot more dangerous.

Elf

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KicknAndScreamin

Parker

Exactly, because if it went to federal or military court, there would be discovery, along with defense request to produce..............this could expose information that tptb do not want released, but, with this being a civil suit, that Iran will not defend, there will of course only be evidence presented by the plaintiff.............default judgement, plus then TPTB will be able to say, see, Iran was found guilty in a court of law by an American Jury..............

Priceless.................next false flag ready to go//

Parker
edit on 20-5-2011 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

These are great theories but perhaps one more?

If we don't know their names and we don't have photos, do they even exist?

By this I mean are these actually whistle blowers or actors being put on display behind closed doors? Who will the jurors be?

If these were actual whistle blowers, the jury would have to be knowledgeable in current affairs to a certain degree. How is that possible with random jury selection? So will the jury be legit or will they also be plants?

Too many questions when it comes to this situation.

This would be very easy to do with no risk of exposing any secrets. IMO

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Not too sure they can use this 9/11 stuff again and get away with it. But if they really do choose to invade Iran, the only way is a another false flag or Iran attacks us. My money is on False Flag.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I thought the same thing when I read the article. but If you read the end it's the victims families that are taking legal action the Gov already knew Iran was involved,

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11[/i

These are great theories but perhaps one more?

If we don't know their names and we don't have photos, do they even exist?

I agree. I dont believe they exsist...................I also do not believe anyone, posing as the defectors will be present in court........National Security and all, plus I believe it was already set up in the article that they are not being identified because "They fear for their lifes"....how convienent.....................

Parker

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

Also, if we were to invade and occupy Pakistan, then who would be the new boogieman to keep India busy?

You raise an interesting point, not because I think India needs a boogyman but because I wonder if India would side with the U.S. and use it's forces to occupy Pakistan or would unite with them to turn away America. There is no love lost between the two countries, but if America is seen as the bigger threat they may suspend hostilities between each other to deal with the "greater enemy"

The old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" situation

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

India was ready to invade in 2001. They mobilized around 500,000 troops on Pakistan's border.
We told them to back off.

Even today they are still quite furious over the Seige of Mumbai and would like some pay back.

As for boogiemen, India has always been more worried about China than Pakistan. China is a serious threat to India.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Oh, I see
Now not only is Afghanistan involved, then Iraq thrown in the mix, now they want to pin 9/11 on Iran too.

l911t.com...

Lawyers and judges for 9/11 truth!

Seems like a lot of people never bought the initial lies to begin with.

It's like they keep pointing the finger and *poof* another flare starts with the same match. The word 'Terrorist'.

Ever since the word 'Terrorist' was implanted into the minds of the people through the media, it seems it only needs to be mentioned and here we go again.

I get frustrated that so many are NOT seeing the pattern in this.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Wow, someone is about 10 years behind the power-curve on this info. Thanks Captain Hindsight!.....

A wise man once said, "Just because it's the first time your inexperienced eyes have seen this doesn’t make it new." Iran is about as capable of conducting coordinated attacks as a retard with an etch-a-sketch teaching a dog calculus. And that's official.......

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Just wanted to add a little video from awhile ago that i'm sure everyone has seen a few times.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I don't mean to be rude but, all ATS members were involved in 9/11 too: watching it happen.
Now, we can all be tracked and accused, That's how the US Gov rolls.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join