It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Attack Imminent With Accusation of 9/11 Role

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Hm. Intersting
Oh well, my statement stands... nationalism has been the cause of many wars, historically, and all things 9/11 are a perfect example of that.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It will still be a while before the US takes action against Iran. First we must neglect Israel, leaving them open for attack. Then we will step in to defend our ally (
) and use Iran's alleged role in 9/11 as further justification.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
The economy is going to crap.
We need another war.

Another war will not help our economy. At all. It will harm it more deeply. Our national credit cards are being run up in preparation for a default.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Whatever!!!! Everyone knows the US Government set the whole thing up. It seems obvious they've used Alien tech to warp plane two 3/4 way into the building for maximum damage.

Yes, I know....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
not even a week ago the iranians were flaunting their intelligence that they had proof that America was involved in staging the attacks, this is a complete 180 and hardcore propaganda

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I post this as often as it's deemed necessary. I believe it to be true, and don't see any reason for the man to be lying.

A former commander of NATO's forces in Europe, Clark claims he met a senior military officer in Washington in November 2001 who told him the Bush administration was planning to attack Iraq first before taking action against Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan.
features.kodoom.com...

We'll find ways to wage wars with just about every country in the area. Iran is the #1 goal though, and if we can pin 911 on them, we won't need to go through the other countries on the list... lol

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You all are getting worked up over nothing. This article is from bull crap website (beforeitsnews) that knowingly repeatedly makes up stories. It really disappoints me that people are still posting articles from this site and it even more disappoints me that you all eat it up.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by grey580
The economy is going to crap.
We need another war.

Another war will not help our economy. At all. It will harm it more deeply. Our national credit cards are being run up in preparation for a default.

You're right, the people won't benefit.
The rich will though from arms sales and stuff.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
not even a week ago the iranians were flaunting their intelligence that they had proof that America was involved in staging the attacks, this is a complete 180 and hardcore propaganda

We all know that there are still enough people that will cry "Attack" as this unfolds.

Anything and Everything from Washington is believed to be absolutely true and many still believe Anything and Everything.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
I just think Pakistan is more of a wild card than some of the plotters might think, and I worry that this of all of the globalists schemes could result in nuclear war in the mid east.

Do you not think that nuclear war is the goal of the plotters? Or is it peace? (haha! ya right! only the slaves want peace)

I totally agree with Pakistan being a key part of the plot, it seems that the US has been trying to instigate things with them for a long time with the constant bombings and the more recent Osama "attack" (except I am confused why the focus from the 9/11 terrorists being funded by Pakistan's general Mahmood Ahmed was quickly swept under the rug)
edit on 20-5-2011 by MikeyBones because: to make more sense of my statements

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

america chanced there stratagy..why not involved in lybia? couse they be the lauching third now...let other fight with weapons we deliver...cashing....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeyBones

nucluar war would release japan from fukushima disaster...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Why do a new false flag when you can just use an old one right?

Anyway wern't most of the 9/11 hijackers from SAUDI ARABIA?!
edit on 20-5-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Why dont you want war?

iran expects a war

america needs war

israels existence depends on war

and the whole world apart from china wants to see war.

everyone is waiting

the reason china doesnt want war is because they think they're not ready, but they're more than ready and this will be proven when they mobilise for war. huge industries will be converted for military purpose. just image the labour force that will push that war machine when the call to arms is announced

cant you see that everything is collapsing and they dont care any more

Iran believes that war must come, it has a lot to do with islamic end times prophecy and hadiths. If you study the hadiths they seem very accurate regarding the situation before what is called the arrivals. the arrivals are the end times top players and they are jesus, imam mahdi, sufyani, antichrist who is also known as the one eyed dajjal for muslims. so iran will fight and they will win over the middle east.

the coming war will be an experiment, or more like a test.

america needs the war because the americans are finally starting to accept that their government is lying to them. it took them 100 years since world war 1 to realise that they're being lied too.. even JFK wasnt enough start a revolution.

Israel and the borders issue, this will never end well.

some of you guys are already buying your survival supplies. you know the world is going down a dark road. people can say no to war, but we had war ever since man was created. what difference does it make when most of the worlds population today is starving, dying from violence and war, diseases they cant cure. for them its already war. so why should they be the only ones to suffer?

good luck and remember, life is fair.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by jude11

Why do a new false flag when you can just use an old one right?

Less work.

Everyday, the US is accusing some Country of something.

And it's always 'Un-Named Sources' of course.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Actually it was printed in the new york times

www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Two defectors from Iran's intelligence service have testified that Iranian officials knew in advance about the attacks of September 11, 2001

Well of course they did, EVERY country's Govt knew in advance about the attacks including the US, and since that's not really any revelation, I would have to agree with the OP in the sense that it is a prelude to take action.

I believe the setup will come sooner then later as well, with the tensions in Pakistan it could lead to them shutting their borders to the US, that would compromise our supply routes to Afghanistan.

So we will need to secure another route before they shut us out and make it next to impossible to keep the Trans Afghan Pipeline secure with US taxpayer funded troops for the Oil Industry.

A play at Iran is twofold, as it will also give the Oil Cartel direct access to that Caspian Sea Black Goldmine.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

do you simply forget not so distant lies

we were told saddam had wmds and ties to 911

HE DID NOT

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

15 of the 19

excluding of coarse

members of the us government and mossad who filmed the event

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kcoyote

There may have been a similar article in the NY Times, but the source the OP used was Beforeitsnews

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join