It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wow. OP, you are actually making me giggle.

People who say they are "enlightened" or "demigods" have just proved to themselves that they are not.

If you truly are, there would be no need to tell a bunch of internet people about it.

You may be working your way up the ladder to enlightenment, but I can already tell by your posts you are truly no where close. HAHHHHAHA.

You remind me of me like 2 years ago, when I thought I was GOD. hahahahah. Realize you are part of what makes reality, but hey, I am another part of you who has my own say. Imagine reality as a dream that everyone is having. Because of that, I have much of an influence on reality as you.

You are not a demigod. Come on. GET REAL. When you say things like that, it makes me facepalm for you.

Instead of bragging about it online (which you 100% are) go outside and commune with nature. Just be. Don't worry about the details. Just live life brah.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
as I get it, you have no sensation of the physical.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Your definition and his definition of demi-god may be on two whole sepwrate planes entirely.

link   

Imagine reality as a dream that everyone is having. Because of that, I have much of an influence on reality as you.

I have actually contemplated that before, especially during my "create your own reality" stage. If I was creating my own reality, what about others in my life that are creating their own realities that were counter to mine. I always pictured a Sith lord and Jedi using their forces against each other

edit on 20-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

link   
Is you aim here in this thread to answer all question. and therefore holding true to your promise. but simultaneously not providing any guarantee that the answer you give will be specific or even correct to the asked question?

PS you cannot answer a question with a question. as with the key question. that is not an answer

link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

You think I don't do such things? You act as if communicating online is a crutch while you are doing the exact same. Some people don't even know what a chat room is. This way it is more direct as opposed to talking about things going on in a daily sense. Meditation is about the metaphysical, not about things going on in the world, that is why face to face conversations are distracting unless it is done with a special bond between each other. Spirituality is very easy to dismiss (as you are doing), so this way it can reach people who do not become agitated by it and try to shut it up so others do not hear.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
fro the safey of this planet it will die with me.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
the knower can be known by another knower.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Is you aim here in this thread to answer all question. and therefore holding true to your promise. but simultaneously not providing any guarantee that the answer you give will be specific or even correct to the asked question?

PS you cannot answer a question with a question. as with the key question. that is not an answer

I'll answer any question, but preferably questions about spirituality and not about car keys. But if you happen to mention car keys I'll include it in my thoughts. Who says I can't answer a question with a question? So long as the meaning comes across. Even if not, it may still be the only proper way to answer that particular question. It's a case by case situation, best not to lay out a law saying what I can and can not say.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
the knower can be known by another knower.

Another knower can know your body and physical features but not the inner workings of your mind. Only you can know that.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

as I get it, you have no sensation of the physical.

No, I do, which is why I am a demi- God and not God.

The way to enlightenment is meditation on Truth.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a knower can be known by another knower.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

That is great and all.

I basically talk about spirituality on ATS in 85% of my posts. I love and respect spirituality.

But you come off and being rather boastful. If you go back and read your posts you will see that.

ATS is a great place to talk about these things. But you have to be considerate of others.

I seriously remember when I used to think like you. I was 18 years old. Thennnn I got spiritually knocked off my high horse and realized I still had a lot to learn. Right now you have just reached a new spiritual stage and you are excited, I see that.

Just let it be known every single day is a learning experience and you are not as high up as you may think you are.

I will continue to debate you if you so wish.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

a knower can be known by another knower.

But another can not will your will.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

That is great and all.

I basically talk about spirituality on ATS in 85% of my posts. I love and respect spirituality.

But you come off and being rather boastful. If you go back and read your posts you will see that.

ATS is a great place to talk about these things. But you have to be considerate of others.

I seriously remember when I used to think like you. I was 18 years old. Thennnn I got spiritually knocked off my high horse and realized I still had a lot to learn. Right now you have just reached a new spiritual stage and you are excited, I see that.

Just let it be known every single day is a learning experience and you are not as high up as you may think you are.

I will continue to debate you if you so wish.

Well you're not really debating me on anything except how you assume you are like me. Since you thought you were enlightened at one point then stopped, you immediately assume that I will do the same or I am at that point. Nothing will stop me. I already know the truth.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

that made me realise it is something I fear.
edit on 2011/5/20 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

makes me realise it is something I fear.

it's your true self, so there really is nothing to fear.

Perhaps the only fear is realizing that all along the church was wrong, God isn't going to punish you, he's going to teach you that you are him.

That is really the only thing to fear, knowing that you are one with God.

Especially in a world that shuns such thinking.

But it only makes it more of a reason to understand this simple truth, regardless of those that wish to banish such thinking.

In summation, the fear could be present, but it should be banished.
edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
what is the purpose of being here on earth? is there a life after death?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What are the origins of this materialistic world we know of today?
Why is spiritualism uppressed by the governement?
Where did we start this competition that we see all over the world?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsanePain
what is the purpose of being here on earth? is there a life after death?

Human beings are the only species on earth that can achieve self-consciousness to such a degree that they become aware of the eternal truth of nature. No other animal has the intelligent potential that humans have in terms of creating societies, and only the few of those humans have the ability to see the truth. It is every human's potential to understand this eternal truth and know the origin and end of all things. There are practical benefits to this, such as increased wisdom and intelligence, but the real purpose is to find inner peace and contentment knowing that you are That, the One.

Now compare this to the religions of the day that preach that you are a sinner and disgrace, a lowly subject and far removed from God. Quite the difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join