It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

You failed to answer in a single sentence. You failed to obey the rules of the metaphoric system-space as explicitly given. Thus, pursuant to note (b), you have failed to answer the question.

You may or may not be a demigod, but this is one test you failed. I'm sorry, friend.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by DOSmallorca

what is a demi-god ?

a demi-god is a man that realizes his divine nature. Very close to God. One of a liberated mind and understands the truth, that all things are impermanent and part of an ever changing cycle of Karma, only when you attack to the center of the cycle you release yourself from reincarnation and become one with the Absolute, unchanging, permanent, divine.

Since this is not physical, God can not be encompassed into a physical body, so it is a demi-God, but one that is only one step away from Godhood.
would that last step be the return to unity with g-d?return back home?

Yes, it would be the quintessential end of the spiritual journey, beyond comprehension or imagination, beyond even explanation suffice to say it would be infinite and no longer a cycle of rebecomings.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Can you please answer my first question. when you have the time i mean. Also those the Matrix movie hold some truth on the way our reality is manipulated
edit on 20-5-2011 by Lovepeace20 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

You failed to answer in a single sentence. You failed to obey the rules of the metaphoric system-space as explicitly given. Thus, pursuant to note (b), you have failed to answer the question.

You may or may not be a demigod, but this is one test you failed. I'm sorry, friend.

well I guess you should have done your own homework next time. I don't follow rules that are paranormal.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

dude, get a life, please

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovepeace20
I have been reading that there are Dark forces who control the things that are happening in our world. For example this forces used Osama as sacrifice in order to rase the counciusness in the world. My question is do this forces exist and do they pose a threat

What you must understand is that it is the false myths of the world that dictate their world view. As soon as this "matrix" dissolves through meditational insight, the individual realizes he has great potential. That is the beginning of the journey, but the rest writes itself so long as you follow the divine plan, and that is, sacrificing the ego into the super ego, sacrificing the physical actions to the will of God. This technically means giving up free will in the physical sense but gaining in the spiritual sense. Only then can you overcome all negativity by riding the crest of the divine wave.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarylHamblett

dude, get a life, please

I have a life, what I also have is a divine mind.
edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

completly of topic, but can you tell me how to start my one thread ?

link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

The original sentence was: "The leaf falls on the ground, it whithers, it dies, it returns to the ground and the root system of the tree."

link   
reply to post by DOSmallorca

Just click new thread.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I am currently on my own personal spiritual journey i am studying Kabala and reading on many religions such a Hinduism and Buddhism. The only thing that is holding me back is the fear that all this stuff i am reading is nothing more than false men made information. If it was not for that fear i would not have so much doubt. But even tho i am feeling the physical part of accession. My ego keeps telling me that it is nothing more than a illusion

The proof is in the physical effect it has on you. If you think it is taking you in a wrong direction then it is wrong. 99% of information is wrong. You need a sharp and critical mind to see through the false ends.

Here's a reading list:

Upanishads
Baghavad Gita
Plotinus
Boethius

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Can you please answer my first question. when you have the time i mean. Also those the Matrix movie hold some truth on the way our reality is manipulated
edit on 20-5-2011 by Lovepeace20 because: (no reason given)

The matrix is the psychological prison your own mind puts around you based upon societal fear and culture. You are meant to see yourself as an identity when your real mind is infinite when it is unleashed.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

If you are a "demi God" then what specifically are your powers that make you some how more than a mortal man and why is God sharing his power with you?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
When, how, why, will the world end, if it does.

The world will outlast human beings, if it outlasted the dinosaurs, but the world is perpetual so it is not even the real issue. The issue is what is Eternal, as opposed to what lasts forever but does so from moment to moment. The universe is affected by the condition of Time, which makes it lose its past and not yet gain its future. Authentic Existence can only be an Eternal Essence, so it has all its parts, Past, Present, Future, at the same time. That is the Real Thing. Absolute Reality.

Even if the world ended tomorrow, that absolute reality would still be there, creating, sustaining, destroying. If the universe came from the big bang, even if the universe were to be destroyed, it could come again. Creation is an eternal process, it will never end, because the creator is Eternal.

All that matters as a human being is you use your time on earth to discover and realize your true nature through the practice of meditation.
edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

and where do i find "new thread" ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PURPLEMAN

If you are a "demi God" then what specifically are your powers that make you some how more than a mortal man and why is God sharing his power with you?

For one, I know enough about God to not say something like "why is he sharing his power with you" God does not pick and choose, God is an Eternal Law of the Universe. When you realize that we all came from this, you realize that it is impossible to not be a part of this process. And since God is perfect, each part of God is also perfect. Meaning the inner essence of all things is perfection, that is the soul.

The soul is conscious because it is connected to the body, but in states of meditation the mind can perceive its true self beyond the mind, appearing as a white light, even OBE people have experienced it in this way, and that light allows you to understand the infinite nature of your Self. You get first hand knowledge that that light represents your true nature. What follows is further confirmation, in the process of a transcending feeling that can be scientifically described as the release of endorphins into the brain, or in psychological terms undergoing a change in personality. In physical terms, a type of increased blood flow and activity in the upper cranium of the brain.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Can you offer some beginner tips for meditating? Over the last few months I've completely changed my outlook on life and really want to learn/expand myself. Over the next few years I plan on working (only a temporary slave) in till a few friends and I have enough money to buy land far away from society and, for me at-least, start a self-sufficient life focused around myself, my true being.
Also, what's your take on being a vegetarian?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
When we die does our memories and personality get erased. Or do we continue to have all this egoistic and only need to unlock them. It just seems rather cruel to loos the mind and ego. because it is hard for me at least to understand how it will be with out them. Thanks for the past awnsers you have the right intentions.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Is this also the Kundalini experience. i seem to use this energy when in times of exercise and sexual activities and it feels amazing

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinrulezdood
Can you offer some beginner tips for meditating? Over the last few months I've completely changed my outlook on life and really want to learn/expand myself. Over the next few years I plan on working (only a temporary slave) in till a few friends and I have enough money to buy land far away from society and, for me at-least, start a self-sufficient life focused around myself, my true being.
Also, what's your take on being a vegetarian?

I am a vegetarian but I eat meat on social occasions if it is convenient, with that said, I choose to be a vegetarian rather than it choosing me, if you catch my drift, in other words don't be a slave to your diet.

The important thing about meditation is asking yourself how far you want to go with it. If you don't try to go for the end it will have no effect. You have to be willing to change your perspectives on life. That is the only warning I'll offer you, it may change your outlook and how people view you. However, it will do so in positive ways.

Start by focusing on objects with your mind, and trying to not break your concentration. The key is to silence the inner voice in your head and focus your energy on concentration. Then focus on the object with your eyes closed, exercising your powers of imagination.

Then begin to meditate by thinking of a philosophical idea, such as "The Self is behind the mind, and when the mind becomes aware of this, the Self is once again behind the mind."

This gives an idea of the infinite nature of consciousness: when you try and be conscious of your consciousness, a new consciousness comes into play.

Try and really perceive what you see inside your mind as opposed to letting your mind ramble on with its normal thoughts. After a while you will get more skilled with this.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join