It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Why would a demi-god have the need for a computer? Couldn't you just project your thoughts into our heads?

Some prophets lived in seclusion in the woods
Others preached in front of crowds
Others were shot in front of crowds
I figure internet-age, internet prophet.

My credentials don't really matter, and this may perhaps be the first time in history when society can not locate or grasp onto a figurehead because the figurehead remains anonymous. All that matters is the truth. Know that, and the idea of a prophet becomes irrelevant, or at best you become your own savior.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

what will happen to me after lifetime ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Where is the separation line between meditation and imagination? It's fuzzy when you are able to release your own euphoric chemicals in a state of "meditation".

I've been practicing martial arts since 5. Meditation is a tool to finding inner peace and balance. Then, answers to the questions of death, aren't as important as the balance of existing.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by cloaked4u
So, demi. what does this mean to you, demi? Also, tell me my invention and how much knowelege i have on the subject? I am no scientist, i have made my observations,tests based on. Tell me, NOW. You will not answer this one because you are Nothing of nothing, no better than any one of us. Stop the psyco bable and get to the truth.

I'm sure your invention is just grand, but enlightenment does not lie in a machine but in the mind, where the invention process takes place. How else does your mind know how to manipulate matter if it did not have an over-arching transcendent view of it?

thats right, it manipulates matter.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You know for a joke thread, that was a great reply, lol I approve of this

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOSmallorca

what will happen to me after lifetime ?

The body is mortal and returns to the earth
The mind is freed from physical sensations and is liberated.
The spirit is then free to either desire a new body based upon some memory it had of a previous lifetime, or, if it gained enlightenment while alive, it will choose to be immaterial and bodiless, inherently free and uncorrupted by body.

There are many stages of spiritual evolution,

Insect
Animal
Man
Star or the Sun
Ether

Beyond the ether is simply The One. However, each individual thing is an image of the divine, so while one process may go on for a very long time, the mind can instantaneously come to know its true nature by realizing that that is what it is.
edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

just an old dodge charger 1971, i can start him with 2 fingers,

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

just an old dodge charger 1971, i can start him with 2 fingers,

that's kind of what I figured. I had a friend with a car like that. It was nice since we never had to ask him if we could borrow his car.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

You know for a joke thread, that was a great reply, lol I approve of this

Glad I could make you laugh, but if you took it seriously you would gain even more joy.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

will i be councis of mi former life ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

So, demi. what does this mean to you, demi? Also, tell me my invention and how much knowelege i have on the subject? I am no scientist, i have made my observations,tests based on. Tell me, NOW. You will not answer this one because you are Nothing of nothing, no better than any one of us. Stop the psyco bable and get to the truth.

I'm sure your invention is just grand, but enlightenment does not lie in a machine but in the mind, where the invention process takes place. How else does your mind know how to manipulate matter if it did not have an over-arching transcendent view of it?

thats right, it manipulates matter.

how do you do this, control frequency and you will bend time itself.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

Where is the separation line between meditation and imagination? It's fuzzy when you are able to release your own euphoric chemicals in a state of "meditation".

I've been practicing martial arts since 5. Meditation is a tool to finding inner peace and balance. Then, answers to the questions of death, aren't as important as the balance of existing.

It all originates with the soul, imagination is the process of seeing an image in your mind's eye. The mind's eye itself is the spirit, meditation is seeing the spirit.

The Soul can never become objectified (it can not be imagined by the mind), however, if you attempt to do this, you gain a type of quasi-real sensation of what it is, namely in the comprehension of its infinite nature. While infinite can not be imagined, it can be comprehended, just as it is comprehended in mathematics.

The fact that you can release these chemicals in meditation is proof that there is a physical cause to meditation and not simply a psychological or abstract nothingness.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
How do you feel?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

will i be councis of mi former life ?

Most likely not, unless your former life was a spiritual one. It is hard to even remember memories of childhood unless they were significant to your soul. Even then, they are usually negative memories. The point is to not remember a past life, since the here and now contains everything that you need.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
How do you feel?

See my mood indicator.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Cool.
Thank you.

What are your questions? Do you have any?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
mass can and is controlled to this day. Philidelphia, exsperiment. ever ask yourself this one question. Where are the people who had problems on that ship? A mental gov't institution. Which is still in use today.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stu2112
"give a bowl of soup to the next bum you meet".
Dont think my wife would be impressed with me pouring
hot soup over her arse......

Pretty sure that's not what was meant, but.....

This is just a wannabe messiah, and nobody will pay attention, so he goes on a web site to see who bites. You know, the usual crap.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I honestly enjoy reading your philosophical-type quotes. Nice to know that there a few sane people left in this world.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

Cool.
Thank you.

What are your questions? Do you have any?

I have rhetorical questions

How does the mind recognize itself?

How can the knower ever be known?
edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join