It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinrulezdood
Can you offer some beginner tips for meditating? Over the last few months I've completely changed my outlook on life and really want to learn/expand myself. Over the next few years I plan on working (only a temporary slave) in till a few friends and I have enough money to buy land far away from society and, for me at-least, start a self-sufficient life focused around myself, my true being.
Also, what's your take on being a vegetarian?

Always glad to see someone searching for truth... this will help you if you like.

reluctant-messenger.com...

this site opened my eyes quite a bit...

Christ was a vegetarian btw..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Is there any true way to attein immortality? :\ Just out of curiousity. ~

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Dude, whats up?!

Vishnu and Odin were kinda miffed that you missed last Wednesdays poker game. Ares got mad when he went out early and had to deal the rest of the night, he said it was your falt.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wintere
Is there any true way to attein immortality? :\ Just out of curiousity. ~

i don't want to step on any toes here this isn't my thread but...

Just realize you are more then just meat... theres nothing to attain in reality.

You are much more then the physical...

link   
OP, stop continously putting yourself above us.

It's getting really annoying.

Go ahead and write another wanna be demigod bullsht reply.

link   
Our universe is considered a game/experiment of duality, or the Polarity Integration game, a universe based heavily on dark and light, male and female. Obviously there have been other universes, including other dualities, so how have the others been set up, what are their physics like and how do the subtle energies work in those universes? Then there's a similar question, so our energy blob God created these universes and the "heavens" and is slowly evolving, a macrocosm to our microcosm of reincarnation evolution. So my question is whether or not there are other energy blob "Gods" which have created their own holographic universes and "heavens". Some of these may be more evolved than our god, so maybe our god just can't recognize them until it evolves to that level/dimension. This is basically the next step after you think about there being different universes, maybe there are different "gods". And if our God is evolving, though there's the dual side of god always being complete and perfect, then why couldn't there be other Gods that are evolving? I figure a demi-god should be able to shed light on these subjects.
edit on 20-5-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Ok, you raise a valid point but you did not answer my question. What are your powers that make you different than any one else? By your definition I am a greater demi God than you because I have all what you said and am a third degree Rei Ki doctor and have an IQ of 163. So if that is what makes you demi Gods we are all demi Gods on ATS, welcome to mount Olympus.

link   
OK, here is a question for you.

is you're intent here merely one of simply salving your ego?

But by the way, it's not me telling you what you can and cannot do. it is a maxim that a question cannot be answered with a question.

if in life everything requires balance, A question indicates a lack of knowledge wanting to be fulfilled. or -1
Only an answer can provide the 1 required to restore balance. Asking another question introduces another -1 taking the situation even firther out of balance i.e. -2.

The meaning or intent is purely perceptive and personal but in the end still leaves two question unanswered.

You stated that anyone can ask a question of you (((as a demi-god) why not just a God)This implies you are of a lesser power than the deity above you in "rank")

However, you now state that you will prefer to answer questions on spirituality and not keys. yet fully missed the metaphor in that, where the poser of the question could have been asking where are the keys to unlock my enlightenment. The response you can in question form, was of a materialistic point of view. As as this was forefront in your mind suggest that such spiritual matters are secondary in your mind. Further re0informcing that you are indeed just a human with divine spark as all are. But with little more insight than others who are familiar with such concepts.

In your promise, you have failed. and moved the goalposts And in you response to me, you show pride. Both of which show imbalance.

link   
Claiming to be a demi-god shows great amounts of egotism, whereas enlightenment/divinity were always viewed as a state where the self is removed from the equation, in favor of bettering the whole. To say that you are wiser, more enlightened, or 'closer to God' is a contradiction of everything your preaching. Either that or your talking about a different kind of enlightenment, where humility isn't valued, in which case I would suggest you stop mentioning Buddhism, which by the way, doesn't support the idea of a God in the first place!

I call BS on 'demi-god', since anyone with even a dose of godliness, wouldn't need to edit their posts, they would get it perfect the first time.
have a nice day.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here's a question for you:

When and why did you decide to not take your Lithium any more ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

STAR STAR STAR STAR STAR STAR +100000 more.

You have won the thread. Thread closed.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The OP is a mere Demi God.

I am the embodiment of the Godhead (both male and female) on this planet. The spark of divinity is within me, as within and without you.

Ask ME a question. And I WILL give you a STRAIGHT answer.
edit on 20/5/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

You are full of the win of everything.

You precious cherub baby. I wanna kiss your cheek of godliness for finally putting this demigod in his place.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hi i have a few questions if you don't mind.
Why is it that when i want to meditate my mind finds other things to do?
How do you become content with what you have? For instance i like seeing the world however i must work to pay for it. I really like working and learning but have been told I'm a workaholic, is this my mind distracting me from something,
Thanks for your time

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I wish to take over this world and change it for the better but i need help and tools in order to make this happen what should i do?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
And blessings be on you my brother.

Jah rastafari!

(Can you please send me some Curried Goat w/ Rice peas please)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Nice a demi-god fight. 'Tis will be the tale sung by the bards of legends.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jingjok

Ask a trained professional, not some dude on the internet claiming to be god. Would you take financial advice from a guy with a cardboard sign saying "the end is NIGH!"? Be smart, you already know the answer to the question you are asking, you just want the answer to be different.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Nope, no demi god here. I am a man, with the spark if the divine, Both make and female in spirit. (not dangly bits)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

After reading your responses, I can see that you are an enligthened soul. I have no doubt about that. Now to see your ability beyond that, please tell me who I am. Of course I know who I am, but I wonder if you can tell what I'm supposed to accomplish in this world. I was thinking about visiting a psychic anyways, so what a wonderful chance!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join