It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Rabbit Hole Just Broke Through to China! SSN Tied To An Alias Harrison J Bounel and MORE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
it seems that obama and his direct conspirators need to have formal charges filed on all of them at each presiding grand jury in each district and anyone attempting to stop the charges needs to be filed charges on as well for obstruction of justice until obama and his conspirators are in custody.

We as Americans have Pledged our Allegiance and taken an Oath to Protect our Country and our Constitution and each of us has the right to file these Criminal Charges individually until due process can be remedied and anyone standing in our way will have justice served upon them equally

WHAT SAY YOU

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Well maybe if we can't get him on the BC issue cause only the Congress can police it and they keep throwing it out of court because there is no jurisdiction, we can get him on fraud charges instead. Hey, works for me.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
this is not a birther topic, and the BC is only talked about for a short time in this clip as the two men go off topic for a sec. the real info has to do with AKA's, taxes,multi-addresses and P.I.N. on poroperty that is tied to BHO. if you sit threw the whole clip and you should, there is more there then just speculation. put the Dr.'s new book in the mix and the mix is getting much less edible.
also the multi adresses are fishy. if you and your wife are lawers then money isnt that tight, buying your own home not that hard. after spending the kind of money to go to one of the top schools, no one willingly gives up their law license and they both do. that part is odd seeing how they worked togeather at the same firm for a time,
and last is the way this whole thing has unpeeled, each layer is stranger then the last. it is nolonger just one thing its alot of things adding up to some very big question marks..imo

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
TA

def a good find,
just more evidence to add to the
sedition and traitor charges forth
coming. We all know what the penalty
is for being a traitor don't we ???

there is ABSOLUTELY nothing real
about this person habitating the
Oval Office. Impeachment should
begin immediately. The sooner the
better.

S&F

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Any attempts to de throne master Obama will be thwarted by his welfare and food stamp recipiants. Much like scar in the lion king to dethrone scar means rioting and certain death. Goodbye democracy hello communism

Not to my liking just stating the obvious
edit on 20-5-2011 by Shaiker because: clarify

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by anumohi

Well maybe if we can't get him on the BC issue cause only the Congress can police it and they keep throwing it out of court because there is no jurisdiction, we can get him on fraud charges instead. Hey, works for me.

Exactly, and this i what avenue needs to be perused. no executive order can be enacted to cover or exempt him, because that within itself will clearly show attempt to avoid prosecution and obstruction..the cool part is anyone trying to block it is guilty as well of a felony. judges, prosecutors,law enforcement,on every level

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Is there an additional source for this other than a blogspot.com blog and a YouTube video?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

People, don't listen to these bozos trying to derail the thread. The interview is about 39 minutes, and is extremely interesting. Promise.

Ah yes, just listen to the bozo on the totally suspect YT video you linked, right? Funny how after the long form BC was released the polls switched so that now better than 70% of respondents do believe Obama is a legit US citizen, but apparently you've been trawling YT and other reputable news sources to keep this line of absolute quackery alive. Congrats on your hobby.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Nothing like using an unnamed souce with unverifiable info as your solid foundation for your "case" on something.

How about some facts? You know.. actual PROOF. That would be a handy attachment to clip to this "source" info.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Another one I see that FAILED to even LISTEN to the interview, or view the page listed in the OP that contains screenshots of the searches he did. Other people posted the links in thread as well.

FAIL, FAIL, FAIL!

FAIL!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You Obama shills are funny. When Bin Laden was allegedly killed and the evidence was conviently disposed, it was all good. We still don't have one single validation that he was really killed on May 1st. But now since it involves your Lord Obama, you want specific documents and evidence? How one sided is Obama and his followers? If evidence is necessary prove he is who he isn't, then I would like "transparency" at every level...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

Umm, 3/4 of the board does not believe Osama was killed, "Obama shills" included. There is plenty to criticize Obama over, dozens of broken promises. He is Bush 3. But he is an American; he was born in Hawaii.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Nothing like using an unnamed souce with unverifiable info as your solid foundation for your "case" on something.

How about some facts? You know.. actual PROOF. That would be a handy attachment to clip to this "source" info.

OMG, don't they teach you basic text comprehension and analysis skills? Whistleblowers usually don't divulge their name and personal details.

You say: "Nothing like using an unnamed souce with unverifiable info".
There is so much info in the interview which IS VERIFIABLE. He gives many facts and details which can be verified by anyone with access to the relevant data bases. Now, if you can't be bothered to do any research yourself, that's a different matter. But to say he has given nothing verifiable is a downright lie.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cagliostro

People, don't listen to these bozos trying to derail the thread. The interview is about 39 minutes, and is extremely interesting. Promise.

Ah yes, just listen to the bozo on the totally suspect YT video you linked, right? Funny how after the long form BC was released the polls switched so that now better than 70% of respondents do believe Obama is a legit US citizen, but apparently you've been trawling YT and other reputable news sources to keep this line of absolute quackery alive. Congrats on your hobby.

This thread is not about the bc. Please stay on topic. Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

Oh...the Post Police....the real facts are that sources are 100 hundred percent a part of the discussion whether pro or con. This seems to be a topic that will never die....people asked for the BC now that is fake because a Blog or You-Tube video says so. The only good that comes from all this is that people are just maybe actually looking for anwsers...too bad the only places they are searching is the internet and somebody's blog or the 15 minutes of fame gained from posting a You-Tube video. Investigate if you will but use your own skills that are provided to you to prove he is not a citizen or not who he says he is but remember that too many other people would have already found those anwsers if there were any truth to them as he is indeed one big target in his postion of power for the moment one which many others seek

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here's some info from a link I posted earlier. My impression is that this is from a different investigator, but it's not possible to confirm that. However, the information brought up by a people search as posted on that site, does show a Harrison J. Bounel at Obama's address and using the same SS# as Obama.

04/1998

People Search Results (2)
Searched: SSN: 042-68-XXXX
Printable Version
Records: 1 to 2 of 2
Personal Information Address History Phone Date Reported Tools
BARBACK H OBAMA
Aliases: BARACH H
OBAMA, BARACK H
OBAMA, BARACK
OBAMA, BARBACK
OBAMA, OBAMA BARACK
DOB: 08/1961
SSN: 042-68-XXXX
Cell Phone(s) Available $
227 6TH ST NE
WASHINGTON, DC 20002
Single-Family Dwelling
01/2006 -
12/2006
5046 S GREENWOOD
AVE
CHICAGO, IL 60615
Single-Family Dwelling
(773) 684-9838
Address Only
Phone
(773) 538-4547
Address Only
Phone
11/2006
300 MASSACHUSETTS
AVE NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20001
Multi-Family Dwelling
09/2006
5450 S EAST VIEW PARK
Apt. 1
CHICAGO, IL 60615
Single-Family Dwelling
(773) 684-4809
09/2006
7436 S EUCLID AVE
CHICAGO, IL 60649
Single-Family Dwelling
10/1997
365 BROADWAY
Apt. B1
SOMERVILLE, MA 02145
Multi-Family Dwelling
Not Available
BOUNEL HARRISONJ
Aliases: HARRISONJ BOUNEL
SSN: 042-68-XXXX
5046 S GREENWOOD AVE
CHICAGO, IL 60615
Single-Family Dwelling
(773) 684-9838
Address Only
Phone
(773) 538-4547
Address Only
Phone
11/2009
The other addresses are blacked-out because the people noted do not live at them anymore.

Q: Why is Harrison J Bounel or Bounel Harrison J using Obama SSN with his supposed home address?
Relatives Search Results (1)
Searched: BOUNEL HARRISONJ
Printable Version
Records: 1 to 1 of 1
Personal Information Address History Phone Date Reported Tools
MICHELLE L OBAMA
Aliases: BARACK H
OBAMA, MICHELLE E
OBAMA, MICHELLE L
ROBINSON, MICHELLE
OBAMA, MICHELLE
ROBINSON, ROBINSON
MICHELLE
DOB: 01/1964

www.sodahead.com...

I'd be interested to know who this 'Michelle Robinson' is too.

Edit to add: Just read that Robinson is Michelle's maiden name.

edit on 20-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Did you know that Youtube has not been allowed in certain other countries which heavily censor the Internet, precisedly because it is a forum for free expression and disclosure? I am pretty glad we have it at our disposal.

Obviously they would prefer a credible source like Huf& Puff or Daily Kos.

ME? I want a COURT OF LAW with subpoenaed documents but the stonewalling and FOIA blocks have kept this from happening.

YOU and I are Mr. Obama's EMPLOYERS!

WE pay his salary and therefore have every right to make him pee in a bottle or submit to a Pinkerton agent scrutinizing his bona fides.

Unfortunately we now have aristocrats who are considered above the law such as the distinguished Senator from Chappaquiddick

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by blamethegreys

Well thanks for the personal attacks. I've noticed it more and more on ATS. It is a fact that Barack gave up his license; why would the president need to practice law? Michelle's is inactive, as she is not currently practicing law. Being on inactive status means she could resume practicing in the future.

Hey, anytime mate!

Sorry if that came off a bit harsh, I really don't post that way much...but in the spirit of full disclosure:

Start of the thread: Had just woke up, poured a cup of coffee.
End of thread: Had downed ~24oz coffee.

I apologize for which end of my thread your response got written in!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by TrialxError
Here's a property ownership report on Barack and Michelle Obama:
www.scribd.com...
Here's where the alias is used:
www.scribd.com...

The real question is: Why is Harrison J Bounel's gender unknown? o_O

Oh wow, two names come up for the area when they search the first 5 numbers of an SSN, hence the ###-##-(followed by XXXX). How many straws do you birthers have left to grasp at?

Why don't you stop derailing, and let us who are interested have a more pleasant time reading the thread? Did you even read the article or watch the video? No, because you are a blind Obama supporter and can't comprehend him doing anything wrong, or something else. Why is it so important for you to dispute everything the birthers say. Why don't you just not post if you don't want to believe it?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join