Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama's Rabbit Hole Just Broke Through to China! SSN Tied To An Alias Harrison J Bounel and MORE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

It's all good!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk And all of this 'birther' talk started from what? Alex Jones' fearmongering, would be my guess.

Oh ok, so you know absolutely nothing at all about not only this topic, but also Obama's eligibility to be president. You're so lazy you even ADMIT you don't know where or how this originates, and so laughably ignorant that you are completely unaware that Alex Jones has tried to ignore this issue for years.

Bye.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
I haven't followed this story closely,

has this been verified as factual? or speculation?

It is all pure speculation. The birther movement has trouble producing facts, but they sure do have a lot of youtube videos.

No, you have trouble with the fact that you've been HAD!

This is what happens when you vote for someone nobody know's their background.

Lies - Lies - Lies

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Wow, so many Obamabots. I'm surprised you can get out of bed in the morning without the DNC giving you a hand. The dazed, crazed look in your eyes is just as intense as it was during the election. Nothing to see here; all presidents hide their entire past behind a cloud of suspicion, multiple SS numbers, (in the wrong state), multiple fake birth certificates, revoked law licenses, (BHO and his monkey-faced wife), sealed college transcripts, sealed passports, etc, etc.

Seriously, anybody who doesn't see anything suspicious about BHO, is a blind idiot who has no business on a conspiracy forum because you are blind and can be convinced of anything. If you honestly believe all of the items mentioned above are fabricated form nothing at all due to racists and over-blown political agendas, you are a brain-dead moron and should eat your own brain; you might as well get something useful out of it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
and so laughably ignorant that you are completely unaware that Alex Jones has tried to ignore this issue for years.

Bye.

AJ JUST addressed this issue, and even he has gotten on the birther bandwagon now too, due to so many problems with the long form:

Also see this post where I just posted the videos he put up. It's an interview he does with Jerome Corsi:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. What this is saying, is we have a crooked politician, in the White House? Are you kidding me ? What's the world coming to ? When are people going to face facts ? When you vote for a lesser evil you're still voting for evil.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Obamas Birth Certificate is a PROVEN Forgery ,that ia a FACT Now . His SS Number is also a PROVEN Forgery . Given these two FACTS , I would not be Surprised of any other Revelations about this Man concerning who he Really is .

In the Search For TRUTH , We Must ALL Deny Ignorance .

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
How and where did anyone get Obamas Social Security number?

In this day and age, you don't just leave it lying about.

So, my first question would be, Is this social security number genuine?

From what I heard on there he was doing a check for tax fraud at an address and this SS# is tied to 2 individuals including BHO and the other Harrison J Bounel.
The address is also registered under 6 different PINS and as well as multiple owners, one being a Judge Jane L Stewart and another Harvey Weinberg.

That is what the audio says. Now that this has showed up on ATS I won't doubt if the info disappears or changes. Just like the SSA website statement about how SS# are assigned because it did say it was by state and location before and now it says that it's nothing like that. I so wish I would have thought to save a copy of that page or a screenshot for proof that the rabbit hole is very very deep.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Only because the first time I asked seemed to be ignored, I'll ask again:

Is there any other source beyond ".blogspot" (a personal blog) and a Youtube video?

In the future, if a thread (such as this) is this loose and not moderated, and instead allowed by site admins and owners, just don't comment (yeah, don't follow my example).

Upping the ante on ATS is long overdue. IMO their policies for "closeable" threads aren't strict enough. There are already dozens of news sources that the broader community here DOES NOT and WILL NOT trust.

If a thread's main source for TRUTH (not applicable to ghost/UFO/hoozeewhatzee vids asking 'what is this?') is Youtube, Blogspot, Wordpress, Examiner, WND, RT, etc., it should be shut down immediately.

There's too many of us that have an interest in seeing people not be outright stupid. Consequently, we end up wasting a lot of freaking time yelling at deaf people.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Obamas Birth Certificate is a PROVEN Forgery ,that ia a FACT Now . His SS Number is also a PROVEN Forgery . Given these two FACTS , I would not be Surprised of any other Revelations about this Man concerning who he Really is .

In the Search For TRUTH , We Must ALL Deny Ignorance .

WRONG and WRONG.

Obama's birth certificate was proven to have been opened and edited (notice: not forged, faked, etc) in an Adobe-type program after having been scanned by whomever. It HAS NOT been proven that it's a forgery. HUGE difference between those two claims.

Is it possible that it was forged? Sure. Is it definitive, clear, or leaning towards the "forged" conclusion? Not at all. Find a friend that has the Adobe Suite, open it up, study it for a couple of hours objectively, and you'll see why it cannot be proven that it was forged.

And that his SS is fake? Nowhere near being proven. Keep trying though. We've got Obama for at least 18 months.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So any way, what were those digits for Obamas social ? Anybody ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I know these videos have to do with the BC, and the thread is about the SSN, and this alleged Bounel alias, but I thought this was worth posting as it's fresh news, and Dr. Corsi touches on some major subjects that have been in question for a while now, and puts those to rest. Such as Why with the CIA and the best document experts at his disposal did Obama release such a blatant fraud of a composite computer image, claiming that to be his Birth Certificate.

You'll hear Dr. Corsi adress that a few times, but he does so very well in the beginning (around 3 or 4 min in) of part number 3.

He also touches on a few other NEW subjects that I haven't heard mentioned before, or questioned by the Birther community yet. So it's not the same old smae old. Most of it is, but there's quite a few gems if you take the time and watch and listen to all 3 videos.

Here is Doctor Corsi on the Alex Jones Radio Show Today.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

...and the Rabbit hole goes deeper. Pretty strange that Esquire (the democrats "alleged" dog on a leash publication) tried to discredit Dr Corsi's book, saying the Publisher recalled it off the shelves ect, ect, only to claim later on it was "satire".When it wasn't presented that way at satire all. It was in the politics section, not the humor.

They quickly did this after it was proven the publisher NEVER said such things, and the Book was never pulled off shelves. This is being called "economic terrorism" iirc by AJ, (haha, he is a whacko sometimes). But really that is touching on the freedom of speech, and freedom of the press.

I think Obamas ship is sinking.

edit on 20-5-2011 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

As a former police officer, with experience using computer networks (such as NCIC, Accurint, Lexus Nexus, NYSPIN, etc...) to search for information, I am very concerned about this person's safety (if his story is as legit as it appears to be). To use softwares like that, and do the searches that he's done, he would have to be registered to the systems and log into them. Every search is saved, searchable, and points directly back to the user that performed it. You better believe that "they" are figuring out who this guy is right now. The ABSOLUTE WORST thing this person can do is remain anonymous. The more attention he can garner for himself, the less likely he will have a mysterious, Clintonian-style accident. Notoriety = Scrutiny if something happens = Protection. Period.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Excuse me, but quit derailing the thread. Listen to the interview in which a debt collector, armed with a better database than most PI's, discovers all sorts of things VERY WRONG with this picture. New information. Evaluate the message please.

Obvious appeal to authority, so far there is no reliable, verifiable evidence that anything is wrong with the birth certificate or his social security number.

Why do you want something to be wrong?
edit on 5/20/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

The phrase "Armed with a better database than most PI's" is best described as an appeal to a database. A database is not "an authority"... in fact its just a piece of fancy electronics. I think your post was way wrong and way off... its disappointing that people would consider a hard drive to be "an authority". It isn't. Its just a hard drive.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle
If a thread's main source for TRUTH (not applicable to ghost/UFO/hoozeewhatzee vids asking 'what is this?') is Youtube, Blogspot, Wordpress, Examiner, WND, RT, etc., it should be shut down immediately.

Right.

We tried looking to the MSM for truth. And we tried looking to the government for truth. And what do we get? LIES LIES and more LIES. In this and future generations, real TRUTH is being uncovered one morsel at a time by people just like this. The fact that you don't want to see it is not our problem.

To answer your question (and far be it from me to ignore an Obama apologist), YES, the sources linked in the OP are the only thing we have at the moment on this story. But be happy, at least it's not Sorcha FAIL.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Yep another stupid meaningless thread that has no credebility at all.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
All I can say is star and flag. Star and flag my man!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrialxError

How many straws do you birthers have left to grasp at?

I thought this thread was about the social security number and property fraud?

With a link that came from a birther website? It's the same people making the same outlandish claims without so much as a piece of evidence. They sure are good at using youtube, though.

How much are you being paid to discredit this thread????

Obamas was born in Mombasa , Kenya.

His father is Kenyan.
Barack Obama's Birth Certificate was Officially Declared a Fraud
He has up to 6 SS numbers so he uses fraudulent number
He has 3 different names
He lived in 58 different addresses throughout the country
Democratic Party of Hawaii would not certify in 2008 that Obama was constitutionally and legally eligible for the Office of President
Governor of Hawaii could not locate his BC
Nobody knows anything about his past
this man is a ghost
he sealed all his records.
If that is not suspiscious for you then you've been had a long time ago.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Even Trump made claims he couldn't back up when asked.. he had all this stuff he supposedly uncovered thanks to his team of private investigators.. and then he backed out of it when asked to prove what he was saying.. oh? proof? .. er.. nevermind then.. didn't think I'd need to prove my wild claims

Trump didn't 'back off'. He succeeded in pushing Obama to produce his "BC" --- and it came from the Whitehouse, not Trump.

Trump let Barry hang himself!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join