It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Rabbit Hole Just Broke Through to China! SSN Tied To An Alias Harrison J Bounel and MORE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The Obama saga is shaping up to be the conspiracy to end all conspiracies. Here a debt collector stumbles upon an incredible, verifiable story that is multi faceted. It shows a conspiracy to hide PINs (Property Identification Number) on his property, which changed six times. A PIN is never supposed to change! MUST SEE VIDEO!!!!!

It also shows that his SSN is absolutely fraudulent, as he is using it with an alias! Also that he doesn't even own the property, and his tax attorney actually owns it. Too much to list- Watch the video!

Description on page:

LINKS: The Plot Thickens: Debt Collector; Obama's Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants also tied to an alias Harrison J Bounel. The debt collector also claims Obama has used two other Social Security numbers in Illinois. This interview covers several issues ranging from O's SS# to his property tax filings in Chicago to 50+ different addresses tied to Obama and Michelle across the country. The interview aired on TruNews Radio 5/18/2011. - obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com... -

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...
edit on Thu May 19th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wow, even more crooked than I thought. But then, Bernadine Dohrn had quite a little rap sheet too. They are all in this together. Amazing that he has gone so far up in power and people are still groveling around at his feet.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Tomorrow Friday, Alex Jones is having a big full disclosure reveal about the President's bonifidees.....

+23 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Right, I forgot about how reliable youtube was as a source. I think I'll use it on my next research paper.

Seriously, it's just another daft claim from a nut on youtube. And all of this 'birther' talk started from what? Alex Jones' fearmongering, would be my guess.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Oo I cant wait to hear that...thx for the heads up

Yah I cant deny anymore that there is seriously something he is hiding... too much money spent by him to keep the truth, fake birth certificates, etc etc etc... time to get some answers

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I haven't followed this story closely,

has this been verified as factual? or speculation?

+11 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
I haven't followed this story closely,

has this been verified as factual? or speculation?

It is all pure speculation. The birther movement has trouble producing facts, but they sure do have a lot of youtube videos.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Sadly, it started from Hillary's camp during the election campaign. The nutjobs have really run with it, however.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Sadly, it started from Hillary's camp during the election campaign. The nutjobs have really run with it, however.

Hillary started the Birther Movement?

or the fact that he has multiple Social Security Numbers?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Her supporters sent out emails questioning his citizenship. The birthers, funny enough, grabbed this from a liberal and turned it into their own obsession.
edit on 20-5-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: Shoulda been a period, not a question mark.

+38 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Excuse me, but quit derailing the thread. Listen to the interview in which a debt collector, armed with a better database than most PI's, discovers all sorts of things VERY WRONG with this picture. New information. Evaluate the message please.

+10 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Excuse me, but quit derailing the thread. Listen to the interview in which a debt collector, armed with a better database than most PI's, discovers all sorts of things VERY WRONG with this picture. New information. Evaluate the message please.

Obvious appeal to authority, so far there is no reliable, verifiable evidence that anything is wrong with the birth certificate or his social security number.

Why do you want something to be wrong?
edit on 5/20/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Well I made it 1:10 in before the racism forced me to turn it off. (Mac-Daddy, Presidential pimp, hustler; not words typically used for white people). The one thing on-topic the guy talked about was Obama's "two names." Anyone with just a few functioning brain cells knows by now that Obama used his stepfather's last name. And Barry as a short form of Barack. I use a shortened form of my given name and have used three last names throughout my life, from living in foster homes and adoption. Guess I better not run for office.

+10 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Right, I forgot about how reliable youtube was as a source. I think I'll use it on my next research paper.

Seriously, it's just another daft claim from a nut on youtube. And all of this 'birther' talk started from what? Alex Jones' fearmongering, would be my guess.

Did you know that Youtube has not been allowed in certain other countries which heavily censor the Internet, precisedly because it is a forum for free expression and disclosure? I am pretty glad we have it at our disposal.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Hillary started the Birther Movement?

or the fact that he has multiple Social Security Numbers?

Yes, sir, Phillip Berg Esq is a supporter of Hillary and filed the very first lawsuit against Obama. And he's a Democrat.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Which countries, specifically? Would they happen to be the ones that censor other parts of the internet (theyre worried about legitimate information, not videos about the POTUS's Birth Certificate, Blurry UFO videos, Videos of contrails and clouds, etc).

Youtube is not a reliable source of information. Search for "cloudbusters" and you'll see what I mean.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Not Tyra Banks!!! Oh, and Tony Tiger too? How could you Obama!?

So, the real name of our President is Harrison J Bounel. Interesting. Also interesting to note, when you type 5046 S Greenwood Ave into Google maps you see cop cars on one side of the residence and a mosque on the other o_O

+16 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
People, don't listen to these bozos trying to derail the thread. The interview is about 39 minutes, and is extremely interesting. Promise.

+5 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
People, don't listen to these bozos trying to derail the thread. The interview is about 39 minutes, and is extremely interesting. Promise.

Oh it is certainly interesting, just not factual.

If you can provide some tangible evidence, I'll be more than happy to read it.

But again, why do you want something to be wrong with the BC or his SSN?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

So the 'Debt Collector' err.. 'Al' doesn't wish to have his identity or location disclosed? And the only place his story is being told is on a program with an obvious anti Obama narrative?

Ya, shaping up to be the conspiracy of all conspiracies all right....

IMO there's no reason to take this program, or it's guest seriously.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join