It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Authentic Jew Will Recognize the State of Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Not a real race??

I suppose most of my grandfathers family was executed in the streets while still in Ukraine because they were a phony bunch?

While I myself am not into the whole angry being living in the sky thing, I am very attached to my culture and heritage. Jews are a distinct race... we are Semites, hence the term anti-semitism. Saying real jews are dark little people is ridiculous. So does the fact that I have an olive complexion make me not a real Jew?

After being kicked out of Jerusalem, Jews spent a lot of time wandering again, settling all over Europe and North Africa. The ones who went to Europe got lighter through the generations due to the different climate. The ones who stayed in the region or went to Africa either stayed the same or got darker depending on where they were.

You can see evidence of this process in action today with black people in America. After spending hundreds of years in a different part of the world, many black people are born with much lighter skin today. And while you can say intermingling of the races played a part, just being in a different climate is enough to effect a change.

You know what else changes... levels of ignorance. I hope you can find a way to decrease yours.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Whatsreal

Not a real race??

I suppose most of my grandfathers family was executed in the streets while still in Ukraine because they were a phony bunch?

While I myself am not into the whole angry being living in the sky thing, I am very attached to my culture and heritage. Jews are a distinct race... we are Semites, hence the term anti-semitism. Saying real jews are dark little people is ridiculous. So does the fact that I have an olive complexion make me not a real Jew?

Being Jewish isn't a race. Being Jewish is belonging to a particular religion. Just like being Muslim isn't a race. Jews and Semites are a whole different ball game. Semites includes both Jews and Arabs. While being a Semite means belonging to the Semite rac being Jewish dosen't mean you are part of the Jewish race.

After being kicked out of Jerusalem, Jews spent a lot of time wandering again, settling all over Europe and North Africa. The ones who went to Europe got lighter through the generations due to the different climate. The ones who stayed in the region or went to Africa either stayed the same or got darker depending on where they were.

It's true that in an area exposed to less Sun people's tan will gradually become lighter, however it won't make them have white skin. Jewish people intermingled with European people and this is the greatest factor that resulted Jewish people having white sking. That and also many non-Jews converted to Judiasim for social and economic benefits. This often occured while Boris Yeltsin was in power in Russia.

Black people didn't recieve light skin becuase of the change in climate. That is rediculous there are still many dark skinned African Americans living in the United States. African Americans obtained light complextions due to intermingling with other races.

You know what else changes... levels of ignorance. I hope you can find a way to decrease yours.

Don't call me ignorant. I am just correcting your facts. The fact that Jews aren't a race dosen't change the fact that Jews are/have been discriminated against. These facts i pointed out are just semantics, however they are important semantics becuase we don't want people stating facts which are incorrect.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

I cried watching 14 minutes onwards.

Did anyone else cry or is it just me?

Edit to add that I cried again watching 19 minutes onwards.
edit on 20-5-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I would love to see this hit front page.....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

That is the biggest load of trash I've ever heard.

95% ??? Have you even BEEN to Israel? Don't answer that. I know, the answer is NO!

Israel is made up of Jews from pretty much almost every nation of the world. They include Jews from Persia, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Kurdish, Ethiopia, India, China, Egypt, Tunsia, Algeria, Morocco, Span, France, Italy, Turkey, Greece, Germany, USSR/Russia, England, Ireland, Holland, Poland, Afghanistan, South Africa, etc etc.

Almost all the Middle Eastern and North African Jews including those from Persia and Iraq were forced out of their nations, had all their assets confiscated, immigrated to Israel from 1945 although the greatest influx started around 1950-1952 when Arab nations turned on their Jewish communities. These Jewish immigrants arrived in Israel with barely only the clothes on their backs; they ran for their lives!!!

Perhaps you need to learn some history before spouting your mouth off.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

Who started the fight?

Go far back as 1870 then fast track to 1920 and you'll get your answer before you begin in the 1940s

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Israel will never revert back to it's 1967 borders; thats wishful thinking and will NOT happen, not ever!

If these Palestinians have a problem with that? Jordan awaits them!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Obama does exactly as he's told, when he's told. Obama has absolutely NO say in regards to Israel in any shape or form.

Don't ever forget that!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

If you are going to imbed a link to Israel's "role" in 9/11, you better have some cold hard proof AND evidence or I'm going to shoot your post down to little pieces! To not make yourself look stupid, I hope this is not another re-run of more Youtube trash. Please entertain us with facts based upon both proof and evidence that would hold up in the British High Court and not some privatised dummy American court....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Really you think the Ministry of Truth is Going to Reveal The Loads of Evidence by your MSM (Ministry of Truth) to the Public

You must be dreaming my friend. Keep watching T.V my sheeple. You'll soon wake up in a dystopia. You will only help bring it to fruition

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Watch the Video i posted on last page

Michael Chertoff
Michael Chertoff- Co-Author Of the Patrio Act and Secretary of Defense

Oh yes and if you didn't forget his Religion is Judaism

You can thank him for the Patriot Act.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You should watch the Video on the last page i posted. You might Learn something you can Also thank Michael Chertoff For Co-Authoring the Patriot Act (Religion - Judaism)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
These constant threads by Jew Haters, Christian Haters and Muslim Haters are getting old. Same bigoted people on different sides. How sad. It's good Haters are the fringe and social outcasts. Sad they don't know it. We could have such a peaceful world without this. Haters are the cause of everything bad in this world. Way to go.

I find your post rather ignorant,and insulting.

Let me tell you,who the Haters are..the religious factions of this world,these are the haters of the world,Christians Hating Muslims,Muslims Hating Christians,Zionists Hating all other religions..All believing your god is the only god,and you are all desperate to prove it..It's crazy..So please,save your petty insults to yourself.

Now forgive me if i'm mistaken,but is the world not in a complete mess,over religion,and its Ideologies..

The world would be a safer and more peaceful place,if there wasn't religion.

Israel will never revert back to it's 1967 borders; thats wishful thinking and will NOT happen, not ever! If these Palestinians have a problem with that? Jordan awaits them!

Typical Zionist Arrogants.

Ok,lets deal with the Zionist argument.
(Assuming you support the zionist Ideology)

What you are saying is that your ancestors came from Palestine 1700 years ago.
(which is very debatable considering the twisted version of history compiled by zionists)
but lets say it's true,for arguments sake.

Now the zionist ascension that it's there right to go back to a land left by Jews about 1700 yrs ago,while excluding people who were born there,who's father and grandfather,great grandfather,and great great grandfather,going back hundreds of years,and are never aloud back to Palestine,while having there property and land confiscated,and given to any Jew who is willing to take a payment to live there.

The Zionist argument,is just ridiculous,because if everyone,had the right to go back to a land,they claim they once owned around 1700 years ago,not one of us in this forum,would be in our real homeland...its just absurd..

And that's cold the truth of Zionism.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Since I'm triple your age I think I know more of whats going on that some kid who thinks he knows everything. Thats the problem with kids these days, they think they know too much yet can't hold a job down let alone take responsibility for their own actions.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I don't need to watch any of your videos.

No, religion is NOT the cause of all the world's problems........thats the weakest arguement if I've ever heard one

but money, power and control is....and in that order!

You fail to mention how almost all the Middle Eastern and North African Jews were forced from their homeland of birth, only to have ALL their assets and money confiscated. Obviously you have selective memory of these Jewish immigrants to Israel between 1948-1952 onwards.

edit on 20-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Whatsreal

Actually, I was trying to increase your knowledge. Are not the Palestinians Semites? Look it up. I was not trying to offend any ethnic or religious group. I understand that Jews have a religion, but do Jews have and ethnicity?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I don't need to watch any of your videos.

I haven't posted any videos...i don't need to post video's to defend my argument.

No, religion is NOT the cause of all the world's problems........thats the weakest arguement if I've ever heard one

Really..considering,the most evil act's committed on the planet,has been in the name of god,and nothing,has persecuted people more then religion...as you may of noticed i'm a atheist.

but money, power and control is....and in that order!

Yep,thats the fundamentals of Zionism !

You fail to mention how almost all the Middle Eastern and North African Jews were forced from their homeland of birth, only to have ALL their assets and money confiscated. Obviously you have selective memory of these Jewish immigrants to Israel between 1948-1952 onwards.

How did i fail to mention it,i wasn't asked ?

I could bore you,and the whole thread to death,on the history of the Zionist Movement,and the figure of 800,000+ being forced migrated was grossly exaggerated,and the fact the creation of The State of Israel in 1948,played a great part in that....And the speculation,it was in-fact,the Zionist rulers at the time,who instigated these persecutions and forced migrations,in a effort to populate Israel.

Jews and Arabs lived together for a long time,in peace side by side before the creation of Zionism,which has been supported and funded from the very beginning by the house of the Rothschilds.

And instead of trying to belittle XRaDiiX because his a lot younger then you.

Try answering my last post,were i asked what gives you the right to claim land that allegedly belonged to you,1700 years or so ago..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I could bore you,and the whole thread to death,on the history of the Zionist Movement,and the figure of 800,000+ being forced migrated was grossly exaggerated,and the fact the creation of The State of Israel in 1948,played a great part in that....And the speculation,it was in-fact,the Zionist rulers at the time,who instigated these persecutions and forced migrations,in a effort to populate Israel.

Well, i think that figures ARE lacking then. How many Jews were forcefully migrated ,according to you? Bore me.
As for creation of Israel being the reason for this - of course. Just as declaration of war by Arab states and local groups was reason for Palestinian refugees. As for Zionist rulers instigating it - any proof? At all?
And if you think that 1700 years old claim to land is irrelevant, then why you think 63 years old one is more valid?
By the way - Zionism a religion? Are you serious?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Since I'm triple your age I think I know more of whats going on that some kid who thinks he knows everything. Thats the problem with kids these days, they think they know too much yet can't hold a job down let alone take responsibility for their own actions.

Really you seem narrow minded and bigoted by the statement you just uttered. You clearly are delusional!
Age does not merit or entitle you to being more knowledgeable when did this fallacy come into existence.

Perhaps since your triple my age your suffering from dementia!

And yes perhaps its hard for us youth to hold a job when the Elites Contrived the Global Catastrophe how is that my fault?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
kindly uncode just what it means to be 'Authentic'...

i stretch my mind to think you mean a quiet, disciplined 'Hebrew'/'Jewish' follower...(Authentic)

which i guess is different from a highly political, Zionist... who may have dual citizenships
...kind of like the neo-cons in the pre-invasion of Iraq that were under the Bush-regime wing...
they were either dual citizens of a Zionist Israel State with Jewish Mothers

or they were Christian Zionists living as Americans and lived the motto "Israel right-or-wrong'
and favoring invading Iran, supporting PNAC & the whole neocon agenda... which included the USA
'right' to first-strike any potential agressors of NATO or Allies such as Israel...

perhaps the uncoding can be found in the predictions of Albert Pike & the 3 world wars roadmap

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join