It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Authentic Jew Will Recognize the State of Israel

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have read many posts on this thread, so many derailments, so many topic deviations, so many people quick to sling mud. By the time I got to the end here, I forgot what the original posting was about...

Good job folks, completely threw me off, and now I have to go back to the beginning.

(instead of just attacking someone, if you have proof someone is incorrect, post the proof, don't just say they are wrong and you won't waste time proving they are wrong, if you want to call someone out, back it up!)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

simply google these 4 words............. harvard edu 1948 letters

you should see many sources the one i accessed is the harvard edu source

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by donotinducevomiting
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

simply google these 4 words............. harvard edu 1948 letters

you should see many sources the one i accessed is the harvard edu source

Cool thanks, I'll look into it

Edit: I found the link www.physics.harvard.edu...
Surprised I never heard of it mentioned before.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by arriana
All Isrealis? Seriously? Every single one? You know not so long ago some American was threatening to burn the koran in protest. Does that make *every* american racist? No does it heck.

That area is the holy land for many people of many beliefs, it will always be a violent area. Its not a bunch of Jews causing every problem.

Good point, Arriana. Good point indeed.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I think the authentic Jews are very small dark people, rarely seen by most of the world. The ones we call Jews are some other ethnic group who has adopted the name. It is just a lable now, not a real race.

You are correct, the REAL jews are hebrews, the Palestinians are the REAL "Hebrews" but do not "follow" the Talmudic BS of the fake Jews. All one needs to do is look at history correctly and from a distance to see the big picture of how "some" of the original hebrews went to Egypt to "mate" with the pharoahs and then take over the wordl from there, the original Hebrews stayed behind and did not want to get involveds with the enslavement of all of mankind. Simple really when you look at the land and all the area and people within it. Who has been there the longest? I would think THEY would be the true pure blood people. And THAT is why "israel" wants to get rid of them, they don't want anyone to know WHO the true hebrews, people of "God" really are, bury the evidence of all the crimes against man and the truth in one motion.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I never once said Zionism a religion..so refrain from trying to mis-quote me...people can read the thread for themselves,and see what i said !

Well i wont misquote you. I will quote you actually.

Let me tell you,who the Haters are..the religious factions of this world,these are the haters of the world,Christians Hating Muslims,Muslims Hating Christians,Zionists Hating all other religions.

Maybe my English is even worse then i think it is?
This is hardly important though.

I don't think its worth my time and effort,to present you with a history lesson,as judging by your recents comments,you don't read the thread properly anyway.

But all i asked for was your number. You say 800000 Jews thrown out of Arab countries between 1948 and 1970 is wrong. What is right? No lesson is needed, simple statement - 2 Jews, 5, 1000. I promise i will read into it further. Will you help me with that? So that i will be able to read this thread properly anyway ,and not like "Israel is bad we do not care about facts" one.

Before Israel became a state in 1948, Jews worldwide were filled with Zionist propaganda that Israel would be a homeland for all Jews,a refuge for persecuted Jews,a democratic country and the fulfillment of biblical prophecy.

Well - this was Zionist movement. And it was using 2000 years of daily praying. So it did not start on empty place.
As for 1700 year old claim irrelevant - then why Palestinian claim 68 year old one is relevant?

In 1897,the First Zionist Congress was held in Basle,Switzerland. At this Congress,it was decided to work toward the establishment of a Jewish state and a search for land on which to build the Jewish state began. The british offered the Zionists land in Africa,but the Zionists rejected it they wanted Palestine to fulfill the religious prophecy.

Not really. British offered Uganda and non-religious Zionists including Herzl agreed. But since majority of delegates then were from Eastern Europe Jewish communities that were religious ones, this was voted against. There were constant attempts by non-religious Zionists to look in other places (like Canada
for example ).

At the time,Palestine was inhabited by a half a million Palestinian Arabs and a few Palestinian Jews who are blood related and who had lived together in peace for centuries.

Few Palestinian Jews.... More like almost 10 percent of total population. Do you know that there was Jewish majority in Jerusalem in 1800s?
As for:

The next favored are Ashkenazi Jews from the U.S. — especially if they marry an Israeli born Ashkenazi. Sephardic Jews have the next choice of whatever housing is left.

This is rubbish. You have money - you can buy whatever you like. In the beginning when Israeli economy was in diapers and almost a million of Sephardic Jews were thrown out of Arab countries with almost no property, there was a serious crysis and newcomers indeed got settled in crappy conditions. Then. In 1950-60s. It is 2011. So your data is a bit old. Since you compare stuff to US, see how Irish, Italian,Polish/Russia/Jewish immigration waves were met and you'll see tons of paralells.

Did you know under Israeli laws,it is against the law to try and convert a Jew to another religion even if the Jew is an atheist or humanist.

Again, it is wrong. I seriously suggest checking your sources since they feed you distorted half-truths. It is illegal to convert someone from any religion to any religion using material prizes. Anyone can convert to any religion as long it is not "bribe". Like giving money or jobs in order to get someone to convert. Never heard that it is forbiden to give Bible. Anyone got in jail for giving Bible?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wow! That was very one-sided and anti-semetic!

Many Arabs consider the jews sub-human as well. Guess what, both sides are to blame in this conflict.

Is there a point you are trying to make with this?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

There is a difference between Jews and Zionist

I hate stereotyping. Here there is you... clearly stereotyping large groups of people by your political view of them.

Is there a difference between the anti-zionist and anti-semitic? Is there a difference between the dedicated Jew hater and the racist?

Perhaps the state of Israel has issues. Perhaps there are a large number of people who are wrong in supporting certain aspects of the Jewish state. But beyond that, there is no difference at all between those who hate Israel and those who hate other races and religions just for the fact that a large group of people subscribe to a certain viewpoint.

Until we, as a species and a race, can learn to approach people on an individual level, we set ourselves up for the same sort of judgment from others. The example we set is the benchmark we will be held accountable to by our opposites.

With all due respect to your right to explain your position, it is my opinion that you may be missing your own point and becoming the very creature you claim to be so against.

Have a nice day

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

WEll brraahh, Im anti zionist , but im no anti semitic , so yeah, theres is a difference ,

edit on 20-5-2011 by StaceyWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Does anybody else find it ironic how Israel is treating the Palestinian people with the same integrity they themselves recieved during WW2 from the Nazi party?? I guess one of the biggest events in modern history could be a decent learning experience, but why play fair when the conflicts and atrocities committed in Gaza Strip are never covered by the media? It's not exactly a coincidence that the western media is Zionist run and any mention of ethnic cleansing, oppression, and atrocity committed by the Israelis is considered irrelevant or straight-up fiction. The US has been supporting the Israeli terrorist organization for sometime, and that personally, is extremely troubling...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Age DOES merit knowledge, many years of knowledge.....

Now where's all that proof AND evidence of Israel's involved in 9/11 that could hold up in the British High Court you promised us ???

Perhaps a trip to Disneyworld would give you enough time to think about it?

Read this: www.todayscatholicworld.com...
The fact is that there is no undeniable proof but that isn't becuase law enforcment couldn't find any. It is becuase they were forbidden to do so. They were forbiden by the C.I.A. To any sane individual that would seem to be a cover-up. But I am not going to debate this as I tend to try to avoid the 9-11 conspiracies.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Can you describe for me what you undertsand an authentic Jew is.

Then give me the defination from the Torah.

Then give me the defination from the Bible.

Thanks

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
As a day-old member to this forum, I first wish to commend Elliot for bringing these terms to readers attention:
Zionist vs. Jewish, because they are important and integral to U.S. foreign policy directives. One important aspect of internet research is the huge volume of material available on video. This medium is very compelling and, when combined with one's personal knowledge whether through books, education, travel, or personal work or general life experience, they all ideally supplement informed opinions based on established facts. Joe Biden has publicly admitted to being a zionist, and when I see a video of him stating it, well, that is very disturbing. Why?
The war in Iraq was conceived and executed in part by an influential block of State Department officials during the Clinton-Bush era ( PNAC Doctrine) who are dual citizens of Israel/ U.S. or are ardent unabashed supporters of Israel like Dick Cheney. What is most distinctive about a zionist is that they will never openly accept or acknowledge the terrorist crimes that Shin Bet and the IDF commit against anyone and everyone to further their agenda. They immediately dismiss Israel's involvement in 9-11 and, as you might guess, are rarely subjected to uncomfortable probing questions and interviews that would embarrass their positions. Helen Thomas knows that very well. So to avoid being long-winded and wrap this up, I respect and admire the works of many American journalists and authors by the quality of their message and their loyalty to this country, my country, the USA. Many of them have jewish surnames, I don't care Danny Schecter (Plunder: The Crime of Our Time)
and Stephen Lendman of Chicago are loyal Americans and don't hesitate to criticize Israel. When an American Ambassador to Yemen ( Barbara Bodine) obstructs an FBI agent's ((John P. O'Neill) investigation into a terrorist bombing that kills American sailors, well, there is NEVER a good reason to do this. It's called treason, and many zionists in our government are guilty as hell of this. Even Colin Powell dirtied his hands for this group.

----My point is this: America wake-up! We are being destroyed by policies favorable to zionists, certainly not to America!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

oh yeah, like I'm going to click on to a CATHOLIC link LOL

Now where's the thousands of young Jewish children the Vatican stowed away from WW2 that has never been seen nor heard from again????

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

There's no difference at all actually.

Most people have no idea what Zionism really is.

I have seen many of your threads around the boards, so who are you trying to convience?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

That is absolute bloody nonsence.

The Jewish people are decendants of the Hebrews.

Yes SOME "Palestinians" are also decendants of the Hebrews but a majority are not and are immigrants themselves whom were brought to Israel as laborers for the Jewish farmers, coming mainly from Lebanon, Syria and Egypt in the 19th and early 20th century. There are not too many "Palestinians" today that can lay claim to any land of Israel further than 150 years.

www.wiziq.com...

rslissak.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I love how you will discard a source becuase of its religous alignment. In that case.
Here: www.google.com.au...=en&source=hp&biw=1284&bih=667&q=the+five+dancing+israelis+arrested+on+9+11&oq=the+five+dancing+&aq=1v&aqi=g1g-v3g-j2&aql= &gs_sm=e&gs_upl=143l3195l0l17l14l0l3l3l0l309l1683l4.4.2.1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=bd771e7796ee6d86
There is a multitude of non-catholic websites but careful many of them get 404'd. Which seems to be a conspiracy within itself. And here
www.sodahead.com...

The catholic website acutally sources the information from another source. I only chose it as it had the best layout for the article. I'm glad your so ignorant you will dismiss reading an article becuase of the host websites religous alignment.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Any Catholic resource material means squat to me; the Vatican in itself have a whole lot to answer for.....but don't let me rain in on your parade while the Vatican vaults remain sealed from preying eyes to this very day.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I appluad your effort of deflecting the debate. However I was smart enough to provide you with alternate sources relaying similair information. Now you are trying to open a discussion about the Vatican instead. The original source may be a catholic website, however its links to the Vatican aren't explicitly evident other then the fact that the host sight is run by Catholics. I care little for the Vatican and the institionalized pedophilia running rampant through the orginization. They can go to hell for all I care. However we asked for proof of Israels involvment of 9/11, while I haven't exactly provided that, I have shown proof that somthing in relation to Mossad and Israel was covered up from the official 9/11 story which would make any rational individual draw links to 9/11 and Israel.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Oh yeah, rightio.....

got solid proof and evidence on that accusation too?

Let me tell you something......Israel had absolutely no involvement in 9/11 however that does not mean to say they did'nt know about it in advance.....I already posted some weeks back what solid information they had but see most people on these boards failed to take any notice because they hate the truth when it hits them in the face and I hate to repeat myself.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join