It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Authentic Jew Will Recognize the State of Israel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I said that there is no solid proof that Israel was involved in 9/11 like there is no solid proof that Bush ochestrated 9/11. However there is proof that Israels link to 9/11 was covered up. I think that is enough to raise alarm bell in anyones head. I'm glad you are trying to deflect the argument again.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Just because you say you think is enough to raise bells? LOL OMG, where do some of you people crawl out of?

As for Bush and his alleged involvement in 9/11...as some of you also accuse him of.....is just bloody stupid!

What drug are you Americans on?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I totally agree about the absurdity of some 9/11 theories, but you've failed to respond to anything I've said.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
forgive my ignorance.

what is the definition of

an "authentic" Jew?

is it nationality?

is it the variations or factions of the religion?

what about "converted" Jews with no Middle East DNA?

who certifies this?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I'm not American. I live in the same country you do.

These theories are more valid then the official story. Why? Becuase Buch, Cheney, the Shadow Government and Co had...
a) A motivation
b) Covered up the evidence
c) Would not allow any reputable independent enquiries or investigations into the events surrounding 9/11 or to the architectual collapse of the WTC.

The fact that three Mossad agents were arrested on the day of 9/11 filming and dancing while the trade towers collapsed, were aprehended, identified themselves as Israaeli's and were released thanks to the C.I.A should raise alarm bells in anyones head. If you can't make the distinctive link between the tragedy and 9/11 and Israel after sifting through the documents then you are on somthing not me.

I am not stating that there is any substantial proof that Israel was involved. What I am saying is that there was a coverup in regards to Mossads involvment or prior knowledge to the attacks. I am glad that you will continue to defer the argument by using ad hominem attacks, but I say if you aren't atleast skeptical of the official story then you are the one that deserves to be attacked in such an ad hominem measure.

If you want to prove that there is no proof of a cover up then sift through the documentation and reply with other sources and evidence debunking these documents. Of course you are either to scared to see it with you own eyes and create a synical image of Israel in your eyes or you just do not have the intellectual capability to debunk the documentation.

The easiest thing you could have immediately asked is what would Israel motive be and to that I would reply profit. Israel is a high tech based economy mostly exporting defence equipment, weapons, counter terrorism training and equipment, defence barriers, intellegence training and equipment. After the 9/11 attacks and the subsequent War on Terror aswell as the increase in terrorism, Israel economy boomed and expanded greatly. However I am still not stating that Israel ochestrated the attacks, I am stating there was a coverup in regards to Israel connection to 9/11 and that Israel greatly benefited from the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.

Of course I have no doubt in my mind you will try to deflect my argument or simply reply with one sentence along the lines of "your crazy and you've proved nothing".

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

If Israel had anything to do with 9/11 (that is if it wasn't under the CIA's orders), the American government would have figured it all out in a week, and would have kicked Israel's ass for it.

Remember what happened when the Mossad used British passports for one of their hits?

Friends or no friends, a direct assault is not something you keep quiet about.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Where is there proof a bunch of Israelis were seen dancing? Got a video of the suspects doing the deed?

I'm telling you GWB and the Mossad were NOT involved in 9/11 in any shape or form. Now unless any of you have some absolute solid proof and evidence, I rest my case. You people can't go around making stupid accusations when you have nothing strong to back it up.

I've watched and read about all the evidence surrounding 9/11 and yes I too have alot of questions but what none of you have failed to mention is the 1400 vehicals found up to 7 blocks away from the WTC, destroyed. What you also probably don't know, those buildings did not collapse in free fall as you all claim, the steel turned to dust. That's right, the STEEL TURNED TO DUST !!! Now what kind of weapon would had done that? Not any nuclear device! Israel does not have such a weapon and neither did OBL. All you people go on about is the outragous idea of some explosive paint that was allegely painted on walls by some Mossad "agents" and other outragous allegations. Then there was a white van allegely filled with explosives driven by Israelis found hours later. Yes there was such a white van driven by Israelies but guess what.....no explosives were ever found in that van.....that was pure rumour. Perhaps you should had read more of the Police reports that followed. There was a claim by Govt that they sold alot of leftover steel from the WTC to China; I can tell you that never happened because there was almost no steel left. And while I'm at it; it there were explosives that ignited from below the WTC, explaint o me why the basins of the WTC was very much intact after 9/11??? Hmmmm, perhaps I read a different report to yours?

edit on 22-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

I'm not American. I live in the same country you do.

These theories are more valid then the official story. Why? Becuase Buch, Cheney, the Shadow Government and Co had...
a) A motivation
b) Covered up the evidence
c) Would not allow any reputable independent enquiries or investigations into the events surrounding 9/11 or to the architectual collapse of the WTC.

The fact that three Mossad agents were arrested on the day of 9/11 filming and dancing while the trade towers collapsed, were aprehended, identified themselves as Israaeli's and were released thanks to the C.I.A should raise alarm bells in anyones head. If you can't make the distinctive link between the tragedy and 9/11 and Israel after sifting through the documents then you are on somthing not me.

I am not stating that there is any substantial proof that Israel was involved. What I am saying is that there was a coverup in regards to Mossads involvment or prior knowledge to the attacks. I am glad that you will continue to defer the argument by using ad hominem attacks, but I say if you aren't atleast skeptical of the official story then you are the one that deserves to be attacked in such an ad hominem measure.

If you want to prove that there is no proof of a cover up then sift through the documentation and reply with other sources and evidence debunking these documents. Of course you are either to scared to see it with you own eyes and create a synical image of Israel in your eyes or you just do not have the intellectual capability to debunk the documentation.

The easiest thing you could have immediately asked is what would Israel motive be and to that I would reply profit. Israel is a high tech based economy mostly exporting defence equipment, weapons, counter terrorism training and equipment, defence barriers, intellegence training and equipment. After the 9/11 attacks and the subsequent War on Terror aswell as the increase in terrorism, Israel economy boomed and expanded greatly. However I am still not stating that Israel ochestrated the attacks, I am stating there was a coverup in regards to Israel connection to 9/11 and that Israel greatly benefited from the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.

Of course I have no doubt in my mind you will try to deflect my argument or simply reply with one sentence along the lines of "your crazy and you've proved nothing".

What a ridiculous bunch of accusations.

Mossad dancing in the streets? Mossad are one of the most professional, well trained intelligence agencies in the world. The agents "dancing" in the streets? Preposterous. Please back this up with some proof. A simple link will do.

While I believe that the Bush administration might have overlooked some vital intelligence that may have helped them prevent 9/11, they or Israel certainly did not orchestrate the whole thing. The logistics of setting such a thing up and not getting caught would be mind-boggling. And in case you didn't know, OBL did go on tape to admit his role in it all. Perhaps you think he was coerced?

Blaming Israel for this doesn't make the slightest sense in my opinion. They would have had a lot more to gain by pinning it on Iran or Syria. I suppose you think Mossad paid all the Saudis involved? Because Arab Muslims always want to help Israel, right?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Where is there proof a bunch of Israelis were seen dancing? Got a video of the suspects doing the deed?

I'm telling you GWB and the Mossad were NOT involved in 9/11 in any shape or form. Now unless any of you have some absolute solid proof and evidence, I rest my case. You people can't go around making stupid accusations when you have nothing strong to back it up.

I've watched and read about all the evidence surrounding 9/11 and yes I too have alot of questions but what none of you have failed to mention is the 1400 vehicals found up to 7 blocks away from the WTC, destroyed. What you also probably don't know, those buildings did not collapse in free fall as you all claim, the steel turned to dust. That's right, the STEEL TURNED TO DUST !!! Now what kind of weapon would had done that? Not any nuclear device! Israel does not have such a weapon and neither did OBL. All you people go on about is the outragous idea of some explosive paint that was allegely painted on walls by some Mossad "agents" and other outragous allegations. Then there was a white van allegely filled with explosives driven by Israelis found hours later. Yes there was such a white van driven by Israelies but guess what.....no explosives were ever found in that van.....that was pure rumour. Perhaps you should had read more of the Police reports that followed. There was a claim by Govt that they sold alot of leftover steel from the WTC to China; I can tell you that never happened because there was almost no steel left. And while I'm at it; it there were explosives that ignited from below the WTC, explaint o me why the basins of the WTC was very much intact after 9/11??? Hmmmm, perhaps I read a different report to yours?

How come you are in a position to know what the GWB or Mossad get up to unless you are working for them yourelf? in which case we can say vested interest can't we.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

edit on 22-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: none

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

You too can go join the stupid club!

Any American who accuses the Israelis of having anything to do with 9/11 should go volunteer to enter a mental asylum.

IF there were insiders who plotted the attack, the White House would had been oblivious to it. Now you all prove me wrong the steel of the towers did not turn to dust and that 1400 vehicles as far as 7 blocks away from the WTC did'nt get destroyed on 9/11. Now what kind of weapon could do that? Come on all you know it alls.....tell us!!! The weapon, folks, the weapon. It was not nuclear. Take a closer look at the photos of 9/11. The second question you should be asking yourself.....HOW such a futuristic weapon could had been delivered that left the basins of the towers in tact! Explosives down in the basement of the WTCs would had blown out those basins or caused enormous damage, therefore, such claims of explosives in the basement are nil and void.

Perhaps you all were looking in the wrong place the whole time? Perhaps another military experiment that went wrong? Another Project Rainbow? Now do you all honestly think Israel could have such a weapon? Do you all honestly think some cave dweller in Afghanistan could have such a weapon?

By the way, it was not my observation but that of a very clever scientist/physicist.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandamus
As a day-old member to this forum, I first wish to commend Elliot for bringing these terms to readers attention:
Zionist vs. Jewish, because they are important and integral to U.S. foreign policy directives. One important aspect of internet research is the huge volume of material available on video. This medium is very compelling and, when combined with one's personal knowledge whether through books, education, travel, or personal work or general life experience, they all ideally supplement informed opinions based on established facts. Joe Biden has publicly admitted to being a zionist, and when I see a video of him stating it, well, that is very disturbing. Why?
The war in Iraq was conceived and executed in part by an influential block of State Department officials during the Clinton-Bush era ( PNAC Doctrine) who are dual citizens of Israel/ U.S. or are ardent unabashed supporters of Israel like Dick Cheney. What is most distinctive about a zionist is that they will never openly accept or acknowledge the terrorist crimes that Shin Bet and the IDF commit against anyone and everyone to further their agenda. They immediately dismiss Israel's involvement in 9-11 and, as you might guess, are rarely subjected to uncomfortable probing questions and interviews that would embarrass their positions. Helen Thomas knows that very well. So to avoid being long-winded and wrap this up, I respect and admire the works of many American journalists and authors by the quality of their message and their loyalty to this country, my country, the USA. Many of them have jewish surnames, I don't care Danny Schecter (Plunder: The Crime of Our Time)
and Stephen Lendman of Chicago are loyal Americans and don't hesitate to criticize Israel. When an American Ambassador to Yemen ( Barbara Bodine) obstructs an FBI agent's ((John P. O'Neill) investigation into a terrorist bombing that kills American sailors, well, there is NEVER a good reason to do this. It's called treason, and many zionists in our government are guilty as hell of this. Even Colin Powell dirtied his hands for this group.

----My point is this: America wake-up! We are being destroyed by policies favorable to zionists, certainly not to America!

you make good points , did you read the letter albert einstein sent to the ny times in 1948
he quite clearly does not mince words calling the early "heroes "of israel fascists and terrorist against jews christians and muslims

its further back in this thread or [page 6 or so?] google: harvard edu 1948 einstein, for the text

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

bluemirage5 said"You too can go join the stupid club!
Any American who accuses the Israelis of having anything to do with 9/11 should go volunteer to enter a mental asylum. "

really?? its the height of patriotism and justice to project this on a cia asset tim osman, aka bin laden?? formerly, reputedly,....... in a cave,??
and a cia creation, Al-Kill-Ya and not on the mossad, a group with a historicly proven record of multiple false flag terrorism directed at american citizens and military.

let me tell you who REALLY belongs in an asylum , glassy- eyed devotees to obscuring the involvment of intelligence communities commiting false flag mass murder...those with such a mental cancer are , by that action, complicit in that mass murder of thousands of innocent people themselves

that my definition of "certifiable"
jus,sayin...............................
edit on 22-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

How do you know what Mossad and its mates get up to unless you work for them. I know they have entered another country and assassinated a man. They involved Britain by using a British Passport. Hardly an honourable thing to do. Come on, what gives you the authority to speak for them - how do you know it weasn't Mossad give us some proof???

I don't care about your rude blustering, its booring and predictable, but you seem to arrogantly think you can dictate what can be thought by people discussing topics yet you rarely add anything really interesting or of any useful content to the discussion. .

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
still confused where terrorism comes from? einstein for all his genius left out the third nation the USA, perhaps out of deference to his adopted country

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I don't dictate anything nor accuse a country of mass murder unless I have some cold hard proof and evidence that would stand up in the British High Court at best, or the American Supreme Court at least.

You people are not discussing the subject.....you are ACCUSING a nation of murder on a mass scale without supporting proof and evidence! Thats the difference between me and you idiots!

Before you go pointing your nasty little fingers......2 MILLION innocent Iraqis and Afghanis (men, women and children) have been slaughtered by your military. What was the count of the body bags of your soldiers that returned home? How many soldiers were killed and those in the "line of fire" (murdered) by their comrades? Thats FACT, not an accusation. And thats nothing compared to the systematic slaughter your country has involved itself in over the years. But in your little mind, the innocent lives of Iraqis and Afghanis are meaningless compared to 3 thousand innocent lives of both Americans and foreigners in the WTC on 9/11? The life of an American is not superior to that of an Iraqi or Afghani or anyone else for that matter. Your own country's hands are covered in alot more blood than Israel's by a long shot. How convienant to blame Israel when it is YOUR countrymen you should be investigating....I think I smell a whiff of guilt coming from your country because you're too weak and gutless to stand up and press for a proper and thorough investigation.

Our nation also lost lives in the WTC, but do you think we were happy sending our own troops to invade Iraq that had nothing to do with 9/11 but we did anyhow based upon a lies of your Govt then we also follow you to Afghanistan to chase a ghost of a dead man? Yeah, we lost soldiers too; and for what? Halliburton and $$$?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Re these passports:

Every intelligence organisation around the world uses fake passports. I'm not the one who has an issue with these organisations doing as such when going after well known cold blooded terrorists and eliminating him or her; whether thats CIA, Mossad, M15 or any other agency. Good for them! You should be proud these organisations are keeping us safe for another day!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

If Israel had anything to do with 9/11 (that is if it wasn't under the CIA's orders), the American government would have figured it all out in a week, and would have kicked Israel's ass for it.

Remember what happened when the Mossad used British passports for one of their hits?

Friends or no friends, a direct assault is not something you keep quiet about.

you are right , unless you are a co-conspiritor from the very beginning as is my take

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

lol really? anymore propaganda videos to share with us. this video is full of lies and BS...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Re these passports:

Every intelligence organisation around the world uses fake passports. I'm not the one who has an issue with these organisations doing as such when going after well known cold blooded terrorists and eliminating him or her; whether thats CIA, Mossad, M15 or any other agency. Good for them! You should be proud these organisations are keeping us safe for another day!

anyone who is "PROUD' as you proclaim, of the actions of the CIA Mossad or MI5 is clearly a very distubed
lad. The intel community and military structures of "the west", [and yes that includes psychotic israel ]
are the great shame of the modern world , they only exist to obscure truth and maintain the concentration of wealth and power in the hand of a few , its defense purpose is tremendiously overshadowed by it more nefafious mission. do you lack the mental capicity to understand that , or is your racio-political agenda so
cognatively overwhelming that it has encroached on your ability to reason or think
or are you here simply to disinform?

i said this before but it CLEARLY needs repeating:

"Let me tell you who REALLY belongs in an asylum , glassy- eyed devotees to obscuring the involvment of intelligence communities commiting false flag mass murder...those with such a mental cancer are , by that action, complicit in that mass murder of thousands of innocent people themselves"

that my definition of "certifiable
edit on 22-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: some spelling

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join