It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Authentic Jew Will Recognize the State of Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Zionism in its public expression is a political ideology based on a homeland for jewish people in palestine and a belief that the jews are god’s ‘chosen race’ and have a god-given right to the so called ‘promised land’ of Israel.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4fcb7bd2e181.jpg[/atsimg]

I see Zionism as a cult,about greed power,and tyranny.

reply to post by Skyfloating

Go to Google Images and type in "Beach Party in Tel Aviv". The pictures that will come up are pictures of a bunch of Zionists. Authentic Zionists. These Zionists are also Jews. Look at them partying. Do you really think these are evil people?

I don't see how pictures of people having a party on a beach has any reference to the ideology of zionism ?

What agenda do you think the Zionists having the beach party in Tel Aviv have?

And again...you're argument in favor of Zionism based on a beach party,is kinda mind boggling.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

You can't write off the slaughter of thousands of people and the illegal capture of their land simply because the rest of their population continues to reproduce. Any ethnic group that feels the eminent pressure of elimination will feel the urge to reproduce at a higher rate-- its human nature. Saying that israel's slaughter of palestinian people is irrelevant due to population growth is like saying that the AIDS epidemic in Africa isn't that bad because despite the percentage of those afflicted that die, Africans are reproducing at an astronomical rate. Faulty logic.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

If someone like the a-rabs had vowed to wipe me and my race off the face of the earth,Id consider them two legged aninmals also....the Zion protocols have been proven to be forgeries

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

forged by who?

So who started the fight the Arabs or the Israelis?

Regardless if u are so sophisticated compared to these monkeys, u in turn act like that?

no.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Survival is doing what it takes to live...be it racial or individual survival....since when does survival require someone to care what others think?...Im all for Israel and them doing what it takes....keeps the a-rabs occupied...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I wish i could star this post a few more times...it is entirely amazing the lengths people will go to defend Israel.

It even shows how propagandized they are to not even see how stupid it looks...

I do not hate Israel, but i do have major issues with how people are manipulated into taking sides with this place...

It is the LARGEST conspiracy of all time, The Bible is used as a tool of it, and Christianity sends them money by the billions and prays for them (secretly to destroy the evil Satanic ones) .

I know, i grew up in church where i heard this garbage many times...

I feel SOON and very soon all reality will be opened wide on what is really going on with this South Park-ish episode....and the real players can be seen , even now.

Expect it, Expect US, we are waiting.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Just thought I would pop this in.

Simon Weisenthal faked holocaust memoirs. He had an organisatgion devoted to Jewish interests and promoting the mass extermination propaganda named after him. His memoirs KZ Mauthausen Bildundwort contains one of the most blatant forgeries of all the Holocaust Memoires. The famous picture of 3 Jews in KV Mauthausen Camp shot at the stake is signed by him. He plagiarized the photo from Life Magazine June 1945. The people shot were Germans.

Rabbi Weiss from Neturei Karta does not recognize Israel until the Messiah leads the Jews home. Different people believe different things, each to their own view. Isn't it true though that more Jewish people prefer to live abroad than in Israel, with its walls and Jewish supremicist views on marriage can't say l'm surprised? However Israel should never have been set up by displacing so many people out of their home country. Those people still exist today and a solution needs finding, when you think that Israel has been in government since 1948, they should have found some solution by now.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Sorry, finding it a bit hard to keep up with some of the debates going on...in a nut shell, is it the Jews that are terrorising the Arabs?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Real Jewish people of olden times "good".....The ones there now,khazars jews, Zionist....."Bad".....USA is backing Russian khazars jews pretending to be the real jews of old....Israel has been taken over by Russian Khzars and will try their best to start WWIII and pull us in with them because 95% believe them to be the Israel of old, which it is not...The bible stated the true Israelites left Israel and are never to return...The true Israelites, that is...nothing left over there now 95% are no more than Russian Khzarist trash....and they love nothing more than a good war...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by arriana
All Isrealis? Seriously? Every single one? You know not so long ago some American was threatening to burn the koran in protest. Does that make *every* american racist? No does it heck.

That area is the holy land for many people of many beliefs, it will always be a violent area. Its not a bunch of Jews causing every problem.

Just love it...Holy Land
"it will always be a violent area"
Lol 2 funny

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I AM A 100% TORAH OBSERVANT JEW AND I DO NOT SUPPORT WHAT ISRAEL REPRESENTS AS A

SECULAR STATE BUT I DO 100% SUPPORT ISRAEL BEING A LAND FOR THE JEWS. THE EXTREMISTS

DON'T CARE ABOUT ISRAEL AS MUCH AS THEY CARE ABOUT KILLING THE JEWS . BUT WHAT ISRAEL IS

TODAY WONT BE IN THE FUTURE. FOR THE MOSHIAH WILL COME AND BRING ALL THE JEWS BACK TO

ISRAEL. AMEN!!!

BARUCH HASHEM HAMIVORAH LE-OLAM VA'ED
(BLESSED IS G-D, THE BLESSED ONE, FOREVER AND EVER.)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
These constant threads by Jew Haters, Christian Haters and Muslim Haters are getting old. Same bigoted people on different sides. How sad. It's good Haters are the fringe and social outcasts. Sad they don't know it. We could have such a peaceful world without this. Haters are the cause of everything bad in this world. Way to go.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Yeah, too bad all these people who are in the fringe as you say are your church leaders, government appointees and heads of corporations, makers of all foreign policies, and Economical Powers..if only the Noobs in the military would just stop it huh...oh wait, they are the fringe also.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

You're post is great i salute you for showing me this.

I think everyone needs to take a good hard look at this post and realise the atrocities Israel has committed.

Also its good news to hear Obama taking a stern Stance against Israel

He just proposed Israel To revert back to its Pre 1967 Land Claims.

Time to put an end to Zionism.
Obama Calls for Israel to Return to its pre 1967 Borders.

Lets cut all funding to Israel and Start sending Aid to Palestine.

Israel has lost all legitimacy committing mass genocide via the IDF over decades.

As i quoted one person its the Mighty IDF vs people with stones and bottle rockets its a mass genocide.

edit on 19-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Yes the IDF (Israel defense Force) Has been committing atrocities and genocide on the Palestinians for Decades.

There are many videos proving this just search the internet.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Agreed. I hope this new information about Obama coming out and telling Israel to revert back to its pre 1967 borders holds up. So the Zionist Agenda can be halted.

They have killed and slaughtered enough Palestinians in a Mass genocide over decades. Who knows the real numbers that it actually was.

Not to mention many people have come to light about the Jewish (Mossad) Orchestrating 911

Google Video Link

Not only that but their Agenda for the West to demonize Muslims began long ago. Watch the Video its freaking Eye Opening one hell of a Video.

Israel is secretly our enemies in many ways yet the U.S still funds them its time to cut the funds from the leech.

Seems Obama and his top advisor Brzezinski have not much trust in Israel after all
Zbig Brzezinski: Obama Administration Should Tell Israel U.S. Will Attack Israeli Jets if The Try to Attack Iran

edit on 19-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

what?!! so if hitler were alive you wouldnt hate him? or would u love him??

or maybe you would neutral him?

get a clue, stop riding the fence and pick a side.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Thank you friend, you are a gentleman and a scholar

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

no problem the video is good watch it. Also Check out the new link in the post about Brezezinksi talking about shooting Israeli planes if they try to attack Iran. To start world war 3 purportedly.

Can i ask permission to embed 2 videos on the thread? That are related to Israels role somewhat in 911
edit on 19-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join