It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

No Authentic Jew Will Recognize the State of Israel

page: 6
29
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
love the hate speech , i watched about a minute of the video it was all i could take




posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Religion is a distraction and generalization of vast amounts of people. 15 million people are Jewish, 1 billion people are Christian, a billion people are Muslim. Yeah right, what "poll" figured this one out. It all depends on whether or not you obey rationality and logic or religion. And if you believe whatever your government says even in the absence of evidence or the distortion of evidence, that's a religion too.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Are there any links about these protocols that do not include the word "Antisemitic", because that is all I see. Now, I understand that the protocols may be a "forgery/fabrication/adaptation"; however, from what I see going in the world today, this list is being used, although most likely not by the "Jewish People". Perhaps they just thought that the "Jewish People" were responsible. Perhaps, TPTB are using this as a guide book to take over the world and it is working. Was there another document that outlines using money as a form of control and basing the equations on energy?
Can't find a reference on that, sorry. And here I use "Jewish People" because not all of them are Semitic, and using "Antisemitic" is rather rude to those of Semitic origin. Like the Jewish are the only ones that have been tortured or have suffered the most. All people have and are suffering. So lets look past race and remember that we are our souls and not our flesh, which means we are one and not separate.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
BELOW IS A LETTER SIGNED BY ALBERT EINSTEIN and other citizens of conscience BACK IN 1948.
i believe its relevancy is even stronger today over 60 years later .... the ideological decendants of these murderers,menacham begen and his followers have, since that time, been emboldened by the possession of 100 to 200 nuclear weapons[ illegal] and other weapons of mass and conventional destruction, and also by the infiltration of the united states essentially using americas proxy army to attack and murder arabs in many countries that surround it, the world has a type of cancer.... america as imagined by the zionist controlled project for a new american century , and other right wing and christian radicals groups , is a type of cancer. The fascism that exits in varying measure in the uk and australia etc is also very much a cancer too.
The fascist and zionist terrorists in israel albert einstein warned of in 1948 continue their reign of terror today, and most people with a modicum of intellectual courage will understand that the american cia and the israeli intelligence committed the most horrific and deadly terrorist mass murder in history showing that zionist, and american, fascist terror is still a very dreadful issue in the world today.. these criminal acts and .the ongoing crime against humanity that is the besieged bantu palistianian enclaves demonstrate that israel remains one of the most active and deadly rogue terror states in the world today .

published in 1948 in new york city ..................


Letters to the New York Times
December 4, 1948

New Palestine Party
Visit of Menachem Begin and Aims of Political Movement Discussed

TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the “Freedom Party” (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.

The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughout the world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin’s political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.

Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin’s behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement.

The public avowals of Begin’s party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.

Attack on Arab Village

A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants (240 men, women, and children) and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin.

The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.

Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model.

During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.

The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.

Discrepancies Seen

The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a “Leader State” is the goal.

In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin’s efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.

(signed)

Isidore Abramowitz, Hannah Arendt, Abraham Brick, Rabbi Jessurun Cardozo, Albert Einstein, Herman Eisen, M.D., Hayim Fineman, M. Gallen, M.D., H.H. Harris, Zelig S. Harris, Sidney Hook, Fred Karush, Bruria Kaufman, Irma L. Lindheim, Nachman Maisel, Symour Melman, Myer D. Mendelson, M.D., Harry M. Orlinsky, Samuel Pitlick, Fritz Rohrlich, Louis P. Rocker, Ruth Sager, Itzhak Sankowsky, I.J. Schoenberg, Samuel Shuman, M. Znger, Irma Wolpe, Stefan Wolpe

New York, Dec. 2, 1948



edit on 20-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: spelling

edit on 20-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: clairity



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX
 


Age DOES merit knowledge, many years of knowledge.....

Now where's all that proof AND evidence of Israel's involved in 9/11 that could hold up in the British High Court you promised us ???

Perhaps a trip to Disneyworld would give you enough time to think about it?



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm Authentic Jewish (my mother was jewish, her mother before her was jewish and so on as a matter of fact I can trace my ancestry back to the early 1400s. I recognize isreal as a authentic jewish state.

THREAD CLOSED.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by XRaDiiX
 


Age DOES merit knowledge, many years of knowledge.....

Now where's all that proof AND evidence of Israel's involved in 9/11 that could hold up in the British High Court you promised us ???

Perhaps a trip to Disneyworld would give you enough time to think about it?


yes, of course!! a visit to disneyland , the brainchild of one noxious antisemitic americans *, walt disney
should clear this all up ,lol

[* against jewish semitic peoples]
edit on 20-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: asteric explaination



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElliotNoir
There is a difference between Jews and Zionist


Google Video Link



No wonder we don't see many Israeli speeches in America. They are openly racist against the Arab world-Calling them 2 legged animals. They are dehumanizing them- like Hitler. How can a group who just came out of the horrors of WW2 act like this?

Now Obama is calling for an Israeli State and a Palestinian State?

Does America follow the Zionist agenda?

I read the protocols of the Elders of Zion- tried to post it and got attacked and my thread closed bc im an 'Anti-semite" and it was proven to be a hoax. Maybe (although i have not seen evidence that it is), but Zionism is not a hoax. My best friend is a Jew. My father converted to Judaism. I take no religious affiliation for obvious reasons.

but I will say ...

Namaste
edit on May 19th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)


Similar to children being molested that grow up to be molesters themselves. The abused become the abusers, such is human tendency, unless surpassed by a higher ideal. It isn't our place to judge, but it is are place not to encourage or endorse.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by earthdude
 


Jew is NOT a race.........jewish is a religious following.........just like muslim isnt a race.....

Sooo ya, just thought id throw that out there to ya
edit on 19-5-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)


Quite the contrary. Jews are a special case in that they can be considered both and religion and a ethnicity. You are considered a jew if your mother was jewish regardless of your beliefs. Also you have the twelve tribes of Israel, and clearly stated in the Bible and Torrah the Jewish are different from those around them, based on genetic line. The confusion lies in people claiming to be jews that aren't.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms
 


What utter rubbish.....

the Jewish people are NOT an ethnic race at all, they never were.

The Jewish people are unified by Judiasm and they happen to be decendants of Jacob (Israel).

You are deemed Jewish if your mother is Jewish or if you are converted by the Beth Din.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms
 


What utter rubbish.....

the Jewish people are NOT an ethnic race at all, they never were.

The Jewish people are unified by Judiasm and they happen to be decendants of Jacob (Israel).

You are deemed Jewish if your mother is Jewish or if you are converted by the Beth Din.


You just said the same thing that I said, that they are both a religion (converts, tradition) and a genetic line (being born of a jewish mother, and decendants of Jacob).

Taken from Wiki


The Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדִים‎‎ ISO 259-3 Yhudim Israeli pronunciation [jehu'dim]), also known as the Jewish people, are a nation and ethnoreligious group originating in the Israelites or Hebrews of the Ancient Near East. The Jewish ethnicity, nationality, and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish nation.[6][7][8] Converts to Judaism, whose status as Jews within the Jewish ethnos is equal to those born into it, have been absorbed into the Jewish people throughout the millennia



Genetic studies on Jews show that most Jews worldwide do indeed bear a common genetic heritage which originates in the Middle East, and that they bear their strongest resemblance to the peoples of the Fertile Crescent, with only minor contribution from their host populations
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 20-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by donotinducevomiting
BELOW IS A LETTER SIGNED BY ALBERT EINSTEIN and other citizens of conscience BACK IN 1948.
i believe its relevancy is even stronger today over 60 years later .... the ideological decendants of these murderers,menacham begen and his followers have, since that time, been emboldened by the possession of 100 to 200 nuclear weapons[ illegal] and other weapons of mass and conventional destruction, and also by the infiltration of the united states essentially using americas proxy army to attack and murder arabs in many countries that surround it, the world has a type of cancer.... america as imagined by the zionist controlled project for a new american century , and other right wing and christian radicals groups , is a type of cancer. The fascism that exits in varying measure in the uk and australia etc is also very much a cancer too.
The fascist and zionist terrorists in israel albert einstein warned of in 1948 continue their reign of terror today, and most people with a modicum of intellectual courage will understand that the american cia and the israeli intelligence committed the most horrific and deadly terrorist mass murder in history showing that zionist, and american, fascist terror is still a very dreadful issue in the world today.. these criminal acts and .the ongoing crime against humanity that is the besieged bantu palistianian enclaves demonstrate that israel remains one of the most active and deadly rogue terror states in the world today .

published in 1948 in new york city ..................


Letters to the New York Times
December 4, 1948

New Palestine Party
Visit of Menachem Begin and Aims of Political Movement Discussed

TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the “Freedom Party” (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.

The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughout the world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin’s political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.

Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin’s behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement.

The public avowals of Begin’s party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.

Attack on Arab Village

A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants (240 men, women, and children) and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin.

The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.

Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model.

During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.

The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.

Discrepancies Seen

The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a “Leader State” is the goal.

In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin’s efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.

(signed)

Isidore Abramowitz, Hannah Arendt, Abraham Brick, Rabbi Jessurun Cardozo, Albert Einstein, Herman Eisen, M.D., Hayim Fineman, M. Gallen, M.D., H.H. Harris, Zelig S. Harris, Sidney Hook, Fred Karush, Bruria Kaufman, Irma L. Lindheim, Nachman Maisel, Symour Melman, Myer D. Mendelson, M.D., Harry M. Orlinsky, Samuel Pitlick, Fritz Rohrlich, Louis P. Rocker, Ruth Sager, Itzhak Sankowsky, I.J. Schoenberg, Samuel Shuman, M. Znger, Irma Wolpe, Stefan Wolpe

New York, Dec. 2, 1948



edit on 20-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: spelling

edit on 20-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: clairity


Now that's something I never read, where did you get that? I need to read up more on the formation of Israel as a state. Sometimes that's hard to do being that it's so polarized.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The case for modern day Pashtun tribes being descendants of the ancient Israelites is extremely strong. A former Israeli president acknowledges that. Look up Itzhak Ben-Zvi.

So does that mean they can all go back to Israel?
Imagine hordes of Pahstun tribesmen walking around Tel Aviv.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The Zionists have used the Anti-Semite race card for decades now.

Not all Jews are Zionists, for the same As not all Muslims are terrorists.

As not all Italians are Mafiosi or all Irish members of the IRA tossing molotov cocktails.






The Zionists, comprised of Christian and Jewish Zionists alike in essence are Banksters. Out for profit.

The Leaders of Israel are there under orders from the Zionist Banksters to grab land from poor Palestinian people who haven't an army in which to defend themselves.
Thereby Allowing Israel to spread it's borders into Egypt and Syria...and beyond.

In the quest for Oil and other abundant natural resources all in the name of Profit and MONEY.

It is All for the Rothschild Zionists and not for Jewish people. This banner says it all:





Shalom



www.davidicke.com...
edit on 20-5-2011 by nh_ee because: typos



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee
 


bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

omg, these ultra orthodox Jews are regular visitors to Israel.....

and they allege they are not Zionists?

rolls my eyes



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnord
I'm Authentic Jewish (my mother was jewish, her mother before her was jewish and so on as a matter of fact I can trace my ancestry back to the early 1400s. I recognize isreal as a authentic jewish state.

THREAD CLOSED.


Are you really serious? This is great now that Obama has called for Israel to move back to its borders pre 1967.

He is finally reigning in Israels massacre and Genocide of the Palestinians over the past 4 decades.

Time for justice.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Israeli expansion and occupation is simply a symptom of a larger human problem. It is darwinist at it's fullest; survival of the fittest. If you have the means to take, you are obligated to do so, which is the true reasoning for actions behind all of the facades. American ancestors did the same to the Natives (as well as countless other nations and empires), it is a practice based the belief of race superiority, military might, and greed without limitation.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: spelling



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by arriana

Originally posted by ElliotNoir
I love ATS deeply but some ppl here are the most ignorant ppl in the world. They are more concerned with bashing you and turning readers away rather then presenting an intelligent argument. If it makes you feel better about yourself- carry on.


I will join in on an intelligent argument when I see one


you have to learn to read and follow thru first, boo boo.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5
 


It seems that you are quick to make broad statements about the nature of the jewish people and their sentiments, but dismiss readily a photograph that clearly demonstrates a viewpoint that you disagree with. Aside from your "wisdom," you have failed to provide any factual proof for your statements. The fact of the matter is that a majority of jews in Israel and a majority of Palestinians want a two state system-- in fact many jews realize that the security of their homeland is dependent on seeking peace with their neighbors. Might I remind you that the international community granted Israel a right to exist after extensive atrocities were committed against their people-- that same community has the right to hold Israel to the same standards of international behavior as every other country. Over and over again has Israel comported itself in ways that conflict directly with international law.

The Israeli occupation of the West Bank, Gaza, and Eastern Jerusalem is the main blockade on the road to peace. Israel has no right to occupy those territories under international law-- in fact, other countries are supposed to dismiss outright Israel's claim to the land.

From Charter of the UN & Helsinki Final Act:
"The territory of a State is inviolable; it may not be the object, even temporarily, of military occupation or of other measures of force taken by another State, directly or indirectly, on any grounds whatever. No territorial acquisitions or special advantages obtained either by force or by other means of coercion shall be recognized."

and then, from the Geneva Convention:

IF land is occupied DURING WARTIME:

"Individual or mass forcible transfers, as well as deportations of protected persons from occupied territory to the territory of the Occupying Power or to that of any other country, occupied or not, are prohibited, regardless of their motive."

"The Occupying Power shall, with the cooperation of the national and local authorities, facilitate the proper working of all institutions devoted to the care and education of children."

"Any destruction by the Occupying Power of real or personal property belonging individually or collectively to private persons, or to the State, or to other public authorities, or to social or cooperative organizations, is prohibited, except where such destruction is rendered absolutely necessary by military operations."

"To the fullest extent of the means available to it, the Occupying Power has the duty of ensuring and maintaining, with the cooperation of national and local authorities, the medical and hospital establishments and services, public health and hygiene in the occupied territory, with particular reference to the adoption and application of the prophylactic and preventive measures necessary to combat the spread of contagious diseases and epidemics. Medical personnel of all categories shall be allowed to carry out their duties."

If I must list in what ways Israel's course of action is in direct conflict with each of these pieces of international law, then you are far less educated on the political climate and history of your "homeland" than you suggest.

It is obvious-- Israel has a right to exist, but like all other countries, has to earn respect from the international community by operating in accordance with the basic rules under which it was set up. In making compensation to Palestine, Israel would be taking a step towards assuring its long-term safety. And hey, if you're going to write off my viewpoint because I'm an American, I will refer you to this man:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge
 





By the way - Zionism a religion? Are you serious?


I never once said Zionism a religion..so refrain from trying to mis-quote me...people can read the thread for themselves,and see what i said !



Well, i think that figures ARE lacking then. How many Jews were forcefully migrated ,according to you? Bore me.

I don't think its worth my time and effort,to present you with a history lesson,as judging by your recents comments,you don't read the thread properly anyway.

Before Israel became a state in 1948, Jews worldwide were filled with Zionist propaganda that Israel would be a homeland for all Jews,a refuge for persecuted Jews,a democratic country and the fulfillment of biblical prophecy.



And if you think that 1700 years old claim to land is irrelevant, then why you think 63 years old one is more valid?

Once again,your trying to twist my posts,of course the 1700 years old claim is relevant,its the whole basis of the Zionist argument..

If everyone,had the right to go back to a land,they claim they once owned around 1700 years ago,America would be homeless for a start.

Zionism is racism,and i tell you why..

The Israeli state was based on the ethnicity of those who are given automatic citizenship,this alone is proof of its racism,its a corrupt ideology and it wants all Jews to be Zionist,but the reality is many Jewish are against Zionism.

In 1897,the First Zionist Congress was held in Basle,Switzerland.
At this Congress,it was decided to work toward the establishment of a Jewish state and a search for land on which to build the Jewish state began.
The british offered the Zionists land in Africa,but the Zionists rejected it they wanted Palestine to fulfill the religious prophecy.

At the time,Palestine was inhabited by a half a million Palestinian Arabs and a few Palestinian Jews who are blood related and who had lived together in peace for centuries.
With Palestine as their choice for a homeland,European Ashkenazi Jews began migrating to Palestine,most were communist/socialist oriented with some of them being radical Bolshevik communists whose soul aim is world domination.

Now for those of you,who have lived in Israel,or living in Israel,is this not true.

Ashkenazi Jews who have lived in Israel for many years are given first choice.
Second in line are Ashkenazi Jews from Europe — especially if they are married or marry an Israel-born Ashkenazi Jew.

The next favored are Ashkenazi Jews from the U.S. — especially if they marry an Israeli born Ashkenazi.
Sephardic Jews have the next choice of whatever housing is left.

At the bottom of the list are Muslim,Druze and Christians.


Did you know under Israeli laws,it is against the law to try and convert a Jew to another religion even if the Jew is an atheist or humanist.

A Christian is permitted to preach the gospel in a church building, but for the clergy or anyone to even tell one about teachings in the Bible outside the church building will bring a 5 years prison sentence.

For a Christian to give a Bible or religious article to a Jew will also bring a 5 years sentence.
Even an act of kindness by a Christian toward a Jew,such as giving a gift of food,can be interpreted as trying to convert the Jew to Christianity and can bring a 5 year prison sentence.

This same law of religious suppression applies to those of the Islamic faith aswell.


Zionism is a racist cult !



edit on 20-5-2011 by TheMaverick because: i can




top topics



 
29
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join