It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a question for all you single women in a shtf....

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by saltdog

Aren't you the same guy who posted that you would just straight up kill anyone who wandered onto your property after a SHTF scenario without even talking to them first? Why would you be concerned about the well being of the competition? You seemed like you couldn't wait for armageddon to occur in this thread just so you could lord your superiority over others.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Torgo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
reply to post by HarryJoy

Beware the sharp objects in my hair. Touch anything I don't like and I will poke you...and not in the way you might like.

Oh...I wouldn't need to touch you....I only have to speak the word...My sheep know my voice...and they come when I call them. I'll burn your house down without taking the lighter out of my pocket...so to speak. I'm sorry...I seem to have wandered from the subject matter....which happens to be whether the women of the earth will fare well in the light of the upcoming changes...I suppose it all depends on if you have been naughty or nice..remember. As long as you are naughty in a nice way or nice in a naughty way..you shall fare very well...that is of course if you are taken aboard my ship.
edit on 19-5-2011 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Sounds like you are carrying a chip on your shoulder or something. You should respect women for being able to carry a child and give birth; but at the same time, women who do shouldn't lord it over men or other women who don't. Know what I mean? Let's all play nice now

There's a lot of bitter men in this thread isn't there? One can only imagine how many there are on a global scale then. I wonder what their mode of operation will be after the SHTF? Will they secretly rejoice because they can finally go out and rape women, to "get back", and not having to deal with so many consequenses. Hmm... maybe I should start packing heat even though I am firmly anti-gun.

No that will never happen
I am blessed enough to live in a country where guns are very unusual, so I have a different situation than women in the USA.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by Envious
You women just refuse to accept any truths about your true female nature. Females are slaves to basic programming or aka simply unevolved unlike us men. Just think for a sec why their are hundreds of different sexual male fetish yet women all have the same ones which are"dreaming about a tall fit guy"........so bland and primitive. In truth women are slaves to those primitive emotions sadly, no matter how you wanna deny this cold truth.

Haha, oh there's so much of this silly post I won't even address. What kind of women do you hang around? Guess you won't need to hear about my 'unevolved' fetishes...which have NOTHING to do with a tall fit guy.
You're point of view is bland and primitive.

Sounds like you just want to stir the pot and try to get a rise out of us irrational illogical creatures.

*sigh* Well, your post made me laugh and be extremely happy to have a wonderful husband who respects me and we explore our sexual fetishes and fantasy's together...

Oh wait...that doesn't fit your tiny perspective of women does it? Oh well...on your merry way then.

As a female you only pick one part of my post in a primitive attempt to make me look foolish (Just like how extremist feminist distort info). You and maybe a few other females will skip over all other logical facts provided in hopes to manipulate others by manipulating my one paragraph because you FEEL (emotions) that it's wrong instead of logically thinking about it.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pimpinette

lol Love fest, eh.
Anyway, you can think of your actions as drops of water that create ripples, which will eventually come back to you. Action:Reaction.

Also I think some may be mistaken by what I meant by "embracing." I literally meant hugging and the like, not anything sexual at all.
Didn't want to remain up the stream Without A Paddle... pun intended (to the movie).

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
With regards to the original post, I am single and I don't have any males in my life (dad, brother, uncle etc) and I have nothing stashed away if TSHTF but I'm not overly worried at all and don't feel like I will 'need' a man to 'protect' me. I think the mentality of most here in Australia is 'it won't happen to me' lol and as dangerous as that can be it's also kind of comforting. If you watch almost every disaster movie ever made, we down here are pretty much left out of every apocalyptic scenario that has been thought of

I reckon I'd do alright on my own down here, guns aren't common and I reckon I could find a stick big enough to hurt someone with... if not a stick then definitely one of my sons many lightsabers cause those buggers hurt!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by damn_ummmm

What will you eat?How will you get it?Who will stand guard whil you sleep?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by pimpinette

It is a typical answer from a person who is groomed and suited for our modern way of life.

Non of us are really groomed or suited for a raw SHTF event that can last for a very long time. A raw SHTF event will be a whole new experiance for our generation. We can only guess how we will cope, and hope we manage together as a peaceful team.

Well, there are a couple of cataclysmic events we could get a hint from: like the 2004 Indian ocean tsunami where people really came toghether and helped each other with what little they had. I think key was that most of those countries don't have aggressive religion/politics and not a huge amount of guns. If they had had that, maybe things would have been different, fear and anger would have thrived in the chaotic circumstances. That is why I think it is a little bit sad that there is such a focus in this thread about seing everyone as enemies and planning ways to kill them.

Also: I have no bible studies under my belt, but isn't the the wolf going to live with the lamb, the leopard lie down with the goat, the cow feed with the bear and the lion eat straw and all kinds of neat stuff?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
I am single.
I am not too worried though because:
I have several "equalizers" if you know what I mean and know how to use them,
blood and gore doesnt bother me much anymore,
I also have made it a point to learn self defense techniques and stay in excellent shape,
I am already bugged out for the most part

I will be a valuable member of any group because I:
am an herbalist- I know almost all the wild edibles and medicinals in my woods here and how to use them,
hunt and fish and have for years, (I hunt with both rifle and bow),
know how to tan animal skins and hides, and know the uses for all parts of the animal,
have a good amount of commodities cached, so they are nearby but not apparent,
make excellent wine,
am 50 years old so not the most "desirable" of the girlys, lol
am an excellent cook and prepare delicious game as well as other foods,
am pretty even tempered, have outgrown drama and am pretty cool in the face of tragedy and disaster.

Really, the only reason for having a man around (for me) would be for companionship...and occasionally getting the tight lids off of jars.

ETA I started preparing myself for a SHTF scenario more than 10 years ago, and have spent much time since then learning skills and preparing for the worst...it doesnt come overnight!
edit on 18-5-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

Dang, I'm taking a flying leap into your arms wtshtf!!!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

But you live in San Fran...you wont make it to an enclave to peddle your talents

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Envious
You and maybe a few other females will skip over all other logical facts provided in hopes to manipulate others by manipulating my one paragraph because you FEEL (emotions) that it's wrong instead of logically thinking about it.

Yeah, you really strike me as someone who excels at logic and reason with your emotional little fantasies about a world in which someone might have to have sex with you without you paying first.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

There is no rationale to your post, just the ramblings of a bitter hate filled person.

You come across as so holier than thou. Lumping every woman together in the same pile. Here's a question. Do you even see women as the same species as yourself? Since you've addressed every woman through pluralizing the word I assume that you mean EVERY woman on earth.
When you begin each sentence about women the way you have below you can expect to receive some backlash.

You said...

"You women refuse to accept any truths..." I say...PROOF please.
"Females are slaves..." Some of us are, yes.
"Women all have the same boring sexual fantasy..." PROOF please.
"Women are two faced and calculating...." I would venture to say all human beings have this potential.
"Woman never knows her own emotions..." PROOF please. My emotion right now is irritation, pity, and disgust.
"Women in this topic proved they are hive-mind..." how so?
"Women foolishly believe in feminist girl power..." PROOF please.
"Women are emotional illogical creatures thus you will always deny any truth about your gender." PROOF needed.
"Women are the originators of the double standard." PROOF please.

And here are my two favorite gems of yours...

"You have no true power beyond what's listed(Making babies, nuturing, and the feminist control system that MEN let you have."
"The nasty streak just has to properly channeled by her master – which any man should make himself into. Most men can master their women, given proper training."

Those two sentences scream sado masochism. Sounds like you have some sexual fantasy's of your own you need fulfilling at the expense of a woman's free will.

I hope you're able to address whatever hurts you've experienced to make you feel the way you do about the entire female race. There are some wonderfully smart, beautiful, intelligent, giving, caring, patient, kind, strong spirited, women in this world who are not afraid to be who they are and embrace their female sexuality without using it to control and attempt to emotionally enslave a man.

'just sayin.

I can only wish you to experience true unconditional love sometime on your journey through life.

edit on 19-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

err.. stand guard from what exactly? that's what the lightsabers are for

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by damn_ummmm

Uh-Huh....

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by damn_ummmm
reply to post by Homedawg

err.. stand guard from what exactly? that's what the lightsabers are for
As Robin Williams once said.."Reality...what a concept"...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The only reason someone sets up a post like this is to get men and women carping at each other - On the surface it looks serious but behind it is a desire to play with people's minds as opposed to discussing the real issues that would truly come about in a situation like this.
The usual suspects show up:
1)The women who have enough self confidence that they believe that they will survive such an event, and in many cases, will.
2)The men who believe that women will not survive without their assistance, and denigrate any woman who feels that she has the know - how or the artfulness to survive such an event.
3) And the ones who think the whole thing is a joke.
4) The ones that actually address the issues.
It is discouraging to know that I am part of a species that does not respect those that give birth to them, even in a "civilized" society.
It is a shame that there are those, as quiet as its kept believe in the submission of others as a matter of course and hey, we should like it anyway.
If you don't then you're a lesbian, feminazi, man-hater, whatever..a strong - willed woman is not to be appreciated, but feared.
Typical of the human race. Such dysfunction on so many levels.
Like the snake eating it's tail, we will destroy each other...perhaps that is best.
*Shakes head*
See you when TSHTF.
I will be there.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Man... I surely cannot wait to come across the likes of you when TSHTF

I don't think his mama hugged him enough

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Listen, I am not here to give you a history lesson.. Just the fact that you could only seemingly TRY to insult the female population of this post by throwing out "Xena Warrior Princess" is proof enough how ignorant you are...

Go read a history book...there have been NUMEROUS highly tactful contributions by females throughout history...some of which actually ruled countries... WOW! Imagine that!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blisse
reply to post by Envious

Man... I surely cannot wait to come across the likes of you when TSHTF

I already called dibs on him pages ago.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blisse
reply to post by Phenomium

Listen, I am not here to give you a history lesson.. Just the fact that you could only seemingly TRY to insult the female population of this post by throwing out "Xena Warrior Princess" is proof enough how ignorant you are...

Go read a history book...there have been NUMEROUS highly tactful contributions by females throughout history...some of which actually ruled countries... WOW! Imagine that!

This is a troll thread.
People trying to push buttons

Some threads are made to be abandoned.
This is one of them.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join