It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a question for all you single women in a shtf....

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by Blisse
reply to post by saltdog

I am curious as to why you are so worried about how a woman will handle a situation like that... After all the BS that history has shown women have conquered, do you really feel that women are the weaker sex?

I appreciate how gentleman-like you tried to come across in your original post but I just can't help but wonder what the percentage of women vs. men would survive an Apocalypse...I bet you anything the outcome would surprise you!

Ditto. Only men have a history of conquering and generations of proof.....what do you women have to represent your claim of superiority? Xena Princess Warrior?
edit on 19-5-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

We give birth to men, that is our superiority.
*Shakes head*
This is not a serious thread and I suspect its a curcuitous way to troll.
Time to fly

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by Phenomium

I tell you what men were a lot more capable of survival 300 years ago, then 20 year olds are to day.

You cant compare history to present time.

Might take some time to get it back, but deep inside, men are still the same on a primal level.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaganArchangel

reply to post by saltdog

I am curious as to why you are so worried about how a woman will handle a situation like that... After all the BS that history has shown women have conquered, do you really feel that women are the weaker sex?

I appreciate how gentleman-like you tried to come across in your original post but I just can't help but wonder what the percentage of women vs. men would survive an Apocalypse...I bet you anything the outcome would surprise you!

Ditto. Only men have a history of conquering and generations of proof.....what do you women have to represent your claim of superiority? Xena Princess Warrior?

*Shakes head*
Time to fly

you give life to "boys", not men,...we became men ourselves and earned it every step of the way. You women who give birth, complain about having to carry a child for nine months......You then torcher the man financially for the next 18-20 years. I would much rather carry a baby for 9 months.It's not like it's that hard to have one these days with epidural and all.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
...I'd love to post my opinion regarding the superiority of Men...

...just waiting on my wife to tell me what my opinion is...

edit on 19-5-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I don't see a need for rape either, but it happens...let's be real here.
I DO wish there was no rape but in a SHTF situation, poor impulse control is going to be an issue.
If I am a female in a SHTF situation and I ignore this, I am putting myself at serious risk.
It would be nice if there were no rape in a SHTF situation but I also wish for whirled peas...doesn't mean its going to happen *sigh*

I'm not going to butt heads with you here, I think I encounted you in the thread about the IMF-president and I guess we just have a different way of viewing life. And that is ok.

But if those hippies are right about that you create your own reality then I am going to have an awesome love fest after the SHTF. You will have one too I guess, only not so awsome. (Just to be clear: this is tongue in cheek, I am not wishing you any harm whatsoever)

edit on 19-5-2011 by pimpinette because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
...I'd love to post my opinion regarding the superiority of Men...

...just waiting on my wife to tell me what my opinion is...

edit on 19-5-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

I see it every day.. my husband is 6'5"... he can reach the top shelf.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

I tell you what men were a lot more capable of survival 300 years ago, then 20 year olds are to day.

You cant compare history to present time.

Might take some time to get it back, but deep inside, men are still the same on a primal level.

No its not a knowledge we have in the back of our mind, we have a survival instinct, it is not the same thing. But even our survival instinct has been reduced with time.

99% of you wouldn't know how to survive a winter night at 0 degrees in a forest if you were undressed and left to cope with it. Not even if there is no snow. on the ground.
You would need your survival kit with worm clothing, arctic sleeping bag and a tent.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hmm IF I was single I would do what I had to to get by.

I prefer love over violence so if I had to trade some sex for dinner... Fair exchange.

I would probably find some nice strong men to hang around and offer my cooking skills in exchange for protection.

I'm strong, I can do some laundry, mend some clothes, dig a hole, dance around a pole...you name it! I think I would be a valuable asset to any wandering SHTF group.

Oh...and don't try anything funny, I always keep sharp objects hidden in my luxurious locks of hair.
edit on 19-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

That is of course if pain-killers are used...or able to be used at the time the woman is giving birth.

Having been right alongside my wife when she gave birth to our son...with no pain relief throughout...daaaaamn...

Wife is as tough as nails. Seriously.
She busted her knee up doing a restraint on a patient in one of the psych wards she was working in...blew her ACL, PCL, MCL...the whole 'terrible triad'...shredded it all.
Still WALKED around on it for the rest of the week before finally popping into Medical to have it checked after she commented "Yeah, its a bit puffy and twingy - better go get it looked at"...essentially 9/10ths of nothing holding her knee together...and she's still waltzing around on it at work...

...but to see the pain she went through during child-birth...knowing just how high her pain tolerance is...stuff that...I might like to consider myself pretty hard, but she's damn near concrete in comparison...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Women,no matter what they say now,will do whatever they need to....they will gravitate to the biggest,strongest male they can find and attach themselves to him for protection....its just the way it is....yell all you want,but life is life and away you go....

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You women just refuse to accept any truths about your true female nature. Females are slaves to basic programming or aka simply unevolved unlike us men. Just think for a sec why their are hundreds of different sexual male fetish yet women all have the same ones which are"dreaming about a tall fit guy"........so bland and primitive. In truth women are slaves to those primitive emotions sadly, no matter how you wanna deny this cold truth.

Both men and women need to understand these simple gender truths.
-- It’s more accurate and useful to view women as devilish *****s, who can at times excercise restraint, than to view them as upstanding citizens who can at times backslide. Because the emotional desires are primary, and the intellectualizing comes next, usually as rationalization for emotions.
--They need to learn that women are two faced and calculating, and that a women never knows her own motivations. Men need to start treating women as a devilish ***** to be emotionally enslaved for his benefit. They need to learn to be always on guard, and forever seeking advantage.
--The nasty streak just has to properly channeled by her master – which any man should make himself into. Most men can master their women, given proper training.:
--To properly appreciate someone, you must see their shadow side, and know that in yourself is the same capacity.
--To be devilish means to be two faced and manipulating. In all woman lies the capacity for *****dom. It’s only a matter of price, opportunity and gina tingle.
Women are the originators of the double standard.

1. The women in this topic proved they are hive-mind. Do you really believe most men won't hurt you in worlds end once they realize their true power over you?
2. Women foolishly believe in feminist "girl power" BS. You have no true power beyond what's listed(Making babies, nuturing, and the feminist control system that MEN let you have.)
3. You deny your true nature time and time again. (As stated before, you women are emotional illogical creatures thus you will always deny any truth about your gender.)

Sad truth is 70% of you women will eventually become sex slave or if lucky be a part of a tribal system of alpha/beta males. Very few will live on their own like most in this silly topic dream of.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
WOW I had no idea that so many would comment on this tread, thank you for your time reading it and your thoughts put into it, we do have differances of opinion on some things with some people.
I just hope that any of you that are looking for advice or information or even an opinion...contact a member here and ask whats on your mind, man or woman, the goal here is to have as many like minded people prepared as possible so that your as capable as possible to handle anything that happens with little to no trouble.

I think we are all capable people and have a good shot at surviving whatever comes, but we need to keep our values and morals during these times to come...hope to hear more from all of you in here on this tread in the future.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Okay I'm not even getting close to that.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

reply to post by saltdog

*Shakes head*
Time to fly

you give life to "boys", not men,...we became men ourselves and earned it every step of the way. You women who give birth, complain about having to carry a child for nine months......You then torcher the man financially for the next 18-20 years. I would much rather carry a baby for 9 months.It's not like it's that hard to have one these days with epidural and all.

Sooooo.......
Are you trying to be a poo-face or are you just trolling? Sounds like you are carrying a chip on your shoulder or something. You should respect women for being able to carry a child and give birth; but at the same time, women who do shouldn't lord it over men or other women who don't. Know what I mean? Let's all play nice now

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Wow...who hurt you that badly? Through the rants and bitterness your post just screams of pain. I'm sorry something bad happened to you, but you seem to have formed a whole belief system out of that experience.

edit on 19-5-2011 by pimpinette because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Envious
You women just refuse to accept any truths about your true female nature. Females are slaves to basic programming or aka simply unevolved unlike us men. Just think for a sec why their are hundreds of different sexual male fetish yet women all have the same ones which are"dreaming about a tall fit guy"........so bland and primitive. In truth women are slaves to those primitive emotions sadly, no matter how you wanna deny this cold truth.

Haha, oh there's so much of this silly post I won't even address. What kind of women do you hang around? Guess you won't need to hear about my 'unevolved' fetishes...which have NOTHING to do with a tall fit guy.
You're point of view is bland and primitive.

Sounds like you just want to stir the pot and try to get a rise out of us irrational illogical creatures.

*sigh* Well, your post made me laugh and be extremely happy to have a wonderful husband who respects me and we explore our sexual fetishes and fantasy's together...

Oh wait...that doesn't fit your tiny perspective of women does it? Oh well...on your merry way then.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
Hmm IF I was single I would do what I had to to get by.

I prefer love over violence so if I had to trade some sex for dinner... Fair exchange.

I would probably find some nice strong men to hang around and offer my cooking skills in exchange for protection.

I'm strong, I can do some laundry, mend some clothes, dig a hole, dance around a pole...you name it! I think I would be a valuable asset to any wandering SHTF group.

Oh...and don't try anything funny, I always keep sharp objects hidden in my luxurious locks of hair.
edit on 19-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

Sounds good...why don't you come over and I'll make dinner while we talk about it. You sound like a very reasonable and practical woman...I like it. I must warn you though...Whatsoever things I touch.. whatsoever things I own.....

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Envious

Both men and women need to understand these simple gender truths.
-- It’s more accurate and useful to view women as devilish *****s, who can at times excercise restraint, than to view them as upstanding citizens who can at times backslide. Because the emotional desires are primary, and the intellectualizing comes next, usually as rationalization for emotions.
--They need to learn that women are two faced and calculating, and that a women never knows her own motivations. Men need to start treating women as a devilish ***** to be emotionally enslaved for his benefit. They need to learn to be always on guard, and forever seeking advantage.
--The nasty streak just has to properly channeled by her master – which any man should make himself into. Most men can master their women, given proper training.:
--To properly appreciate someone, you must see their shadow side, and know that in yourself is the same capacity.
--To be devilish means to be two faced and manipulating. In all woman lies the capacity for *****dom. It’s only a matter of price, opportunity and gina tingle.
Women are the originators of the double standard.

1. The women in this topic proved they are hive-mind. Do you really believe most men won't hurt you in worlds end once they realize their true power over you?
2. Women foolishly believe in feminist "girl power" BS. You have no true power beyond what's listed(Making babies, nuturing, and the feminist control system that MEN let you have.)
3. You deny your true nature time and time again. (As stated before, you women are emotional illogical creatures thus you will always deny any truth about your gender.)

Sad truth is 70% of you women will eventually become sex slave or if lucky be a part of a tribal system of alpha/beta males. Very few will live on their own like most in this silly topic dream of.

I'm not really sure what to make of you, or your post. Really? I'm not being an "emotional" woman by saying that what you are saying here is hurtful, insensitive and untrue. Please do be careful not to make a blanket statement about the women on this thread, alrighty? Originators of the doubble standard? Eh...I don't even know where to start. I am not a slave to some fetish you think I have, I am not "two faced" and manipulative...sounds like you had some bigoted figures in your life or were scorned by someone...or have some deep emotional scarring.

I really hope you are able to moderate and change your view in the future.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Sundowner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

Beware the sharp objects in my hair. Touch anything I don't like and I will poke you...and not in the way you might like.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pimpinette

It is a typical answer from a person who is groomed and suited for our modern way of life.

Non of us are really groomed or suited for a raw SHTF event that can last for a very long time. A raw SHTF event will be a whole new experiance for our generation. We can only guess how we will cope, and hope we manage together as a peaceful team.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join