It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a question for all you single women in a shtf....

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pimpinette

Sounds like you are carrying a chip on your shoulder or something. You should respect women for being able to carry a child and give birth; but at the same time, women who do shouldn't lord it over men or other women who don't. Know what I mean? Let's all play nice now

There's a lot of bitter men in this thread isn't there? One can only imagine how many there are on a global scale then. I wonder what their mode of operation will be after the SHTF? Will they secretly rejoice because they can finally go out and rape women, to "get back", and not having to deal with so many consequenses. Hmm... maybe I should start packing heat even though I am firmly anti-gun.

No that will never happen
I am blessed enough to live in a country where guns are very unusual, so I have a different situation than women in the USA.

I respect your opinion on guns, but I also respectfully disagree. *Nods* I grew up around guns and learned from an early age the responsibility and safety of using one. But any how.

I'm sure that there's some truth to what you say, though I really hope it wouldn't be too many men who were/are like that. It's a shame that men like Envious and others can't look at things more level-headed-ly.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

I would protect what is mine during a SHTF, I have no problem with protecting the location...the type of person that would find there way to it..wouldn't be a mother with a kid or kids in tow. As for that type of situation also you have to have a plan for what actions your willing to take...in a economic collapse you have timelines for things to happen(so they say)...according to many people before they get desperate and do ungodly things to survive, if that would happen, with the horrific things happening then yeah, it would be lights out for a lot of people ...meaning the gangs and thugs out there...all situations are different, just like a fire is different than a flood..you need different plans and as for me saying I would help someone in a SHTF...who knows, the point is to be prepared for the worst, and have a idea of what to do to protect you and yours, much like this tread for the ladies...have a plan learn prep and do what you can now because it might be to late tomorrow.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PaganArchangel

All the male vs female threads are made to push buttons. Or for the dateless to fish out who the females are so they can chat them up later. In additions to the just plain trolling goodness, there are lots of people who seroiusly use these kinds of threads for their mating displays, which I find funny as hell.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well said, PaganArchangel. Well said indeed.

Though human society seems to focus on the differences between men and women, in a SHTF scenario, I don't think one's sex would be the main issue. Yes, there are integral differences between men and women. Women's strength (or inate lackthereof) could be a possible problem, as would their percieved vunerability. But really, how many people are really prepared for a SHTF scenario? Really?
I don't care if you have boobies or not; when it comes to humans, most couldn't handle themselves in that kind of situation. They gather in the cities - looting, rioting, and generally making a mess. Most don't even plan for regular disasters.
In short, I believe the wrong question has been asked. (No offense at all to the poster, I'm simply making a point.)
Regardless whether you're a boy or girl: Can you handle yourself in a SHTF at all?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
i think you should be asking :do you like men? oh whats that word now? lesbian.

best thing in a shtf no pc police.

not all women like men and most women can do just fine on their own.

leave it up to ats and the shtf to lining up his harem.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PaganArchangel

not all guys are pricks, and no I didn't start this tread to cause fight on here, I did itto get people to think and help eachother out if they can.
I hope that some of the people here have there eyes opened as to the pricks that are out there and would thrive onthe weak, kinda like they are tring to do here with this..thanks for your input on this tread.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Do not reply with an answer to this thread if you are a single and alone female. Your IP address will be tagged and you might to followed/stalked soon after. This thread seems creepy....
edit on 19-5-2011 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Pardon me, but thats bullsnip.

Liking men =/= liking ALL men. And disliking SOME men =/= being a lesbian. Nor does being a woman hater equal being gay. There are plenty of women haters who are married or otherwise involved with females, and there are plenty of man haters who are married or otherwise involved with men.

And neither gender has to like all members of the other gender in order to prove their manliness or womanliness to anyone.

I reserve the right to like or dislike members of either gender for whatever reason I see fit. And Im as heterosexual as they come.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

wow you must be very insecure in your life if you are worried about that...don't walk across the street ...you might get hit by a car....it must be terrable to live in constant fear.

it might get tagged by you...if you have a question for me ask...i am an open book.
edit on 19-5-2011 by saltdog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
Do not reply with an answer to this thread if you are a single and alone female. Your IP address will be tagged and you might to followed/stalked soon after. This thread seems creepy....

Im not worried. Ive never fired my hollow points. Ive been saving them for a special occasion.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
If need be, I can offer room for about 5-6 women in that scenario. I'm willing to sacrifice myself that way cause that's just who I am.

Please, only those with skills in Mechanics, Cooking, Survival, Gardening and Modeling need apply. Hey,...a guy's gotta look out for himself too, right?

Seriously, I wish all well in the SHTF scenario. Men, Women and Children alike.

Good food for thought OP!

edit on 18-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

ha ha ha ha
yes modeling...i can teach her to cook.
in order of importance:
modeling
survival
gardening
modeling

too funny.

-subfab

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Just so you know, not all lesbians hate men. I have quite a few lesbian friends and I'm a male.

That's just another stereotype that's pushed around.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

God, can't even spell TORTURE.

Is it no wonder that this entire thread is nothing but a cruel joke perpetuated by a male whose momma didn't give him enough attention?

Why don't you and the OP go form a "He Man Woman Haters Club" and build a treehouse? You can stay there when SHTF and if you ever get bored, just put a wig and lipstick on.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

That's not true.

Prisoners have morals and values. Sure, you have your murderers and rapists but you also have people in jail for more mundane reasons. The truth isn't always black and white.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I am the OP and your wrong about me...just so you know...and mom has everything to do with this, I would hope that mothers would be smart enough to ensure that they are takingcare of themselves and also there kids.

Thats why I suggest prepping.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I can survive without women. I do it everyday.

It's not like I have much of a choice. I've had enough bad experiences with women to where I could write a book. I take responsibility for at least half of them because I can't really take responsibility for being stood up or lied to or any of that.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by neo96

Just so you know, not all lesbians hate men. I have quite a few lesbian friends and I'm a male.

That's just another stereotype that's pushed around.

Let me get this straight...no pun intended.
So your a guy that wants to be a woman, hanging with women that wanna be men?

Thats messed up...wow you need help....j/k.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by saltdog

I suggest you go back to school first and learn how to write a proper sentence before you act like an authority on survival.

Why do you stir up so much fear? Do you sell survival supplies or something?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by xavi1000

I can survive without women. I do it everyday.

It's not like I have much of a choice. I've had enough bad experiences with women to where I could write a book. I take responsibility for at least half of them because I can't really take responsibility for being stood up or lied to or any of that.

You just stated you hang out with lesbians all the time and have many as friends, yet you survive without women everyday???...get your story straight...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by saltdog

I really didnt take your OP to be women hating.

BUT. Finding someone to take care of you is a horrible way to "plan" for anything. In SHTF scenario, your perfectly good, loving, protective, competent significant other could get killed or even die of natural causes. And then you are on your own. The only realistic plan for anyone to make is to be as prepared as they possibly can be themselves, do everything they can do to increase their own survival skills, and try to ensure that they have good, trustworthy, competent people in their lives, male and female, because human beings do better in groups than alone.

Lots of women whose idea of planning was "finding a man to take care of me" have found out the hard way what a really bad plan that is. Even if the guy is nice and honorable, they can die. Sometimes they arent nice and honorable and they ditch you for a better option. While its nice to have people in your life, its always in your best interests to be prepared to take care of yourself. Not only are you in a better position if you end up all alone for some reason, but you are also a better partner to whomever you happen to be with.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join