It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dead infant and the Obama birth-certificate mystery

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Always coming in and denying; hes one of those Obama Followers That shouted "Yes We Can" on Election day.

But failing to provide any links? Please?

One thing that is really the most troublesome with these Obama Bc threads is that i've seen multiple people who come in and try to de-rail the treads.

Simply if you don't care about the issue and think its a non-issue as many have stated don't even post otherwise you're just causing a disruption.

So now we have new evidence that Obama used a Birth Certificate Number from A Deceased baby is that Correct?

edit on 19-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

It's what they come here to do. Check their post history. It was pretty bad back around the 2008 elections and will certainly be far worse as the election grows nearer. Eventually, they get banned and are quick to return under another user name.

As for this issue, I'd like to see how this plays out. The registration number anomaly has certainly been at the top of question list for some time. Watching the white house deal with this whole issue as been very enlightening. Now they are selling coffee mugs and T shirts. They are also employing their media thugs to create FALSE news headlines and stories.

National mag publishes fabricated report attacking Corsi book
Esquire claims best-seller being disavowed by publisher, 'pulled from shelves'

A major national publication that endorsed Barack Obama for president in 2008 today published a completely fabricated news story claiming Jerome Corsi's new best-selling "Where's the Birth Certificate," published by WND Books, has been disavowed by the publisher and taken out of stores nationwide, with refunds offered to purchasers.

Esquire, established in 1932, alleged on its website today under a "BREAKING" headline that Corsi's book was "pulled from shelves!"

Media are calling WND from around the world about the false report.

WND founder and CEO Joseph Farah confirmed he never spoke to Esquire.

"Never uttered these words or anything remotely resembling them to anyone," he said. "It is a complete fabrication."

www.wnd.com...

I wonder who gave Esquire their marching orders? Seems to tie in to the recent campaign on the Fight The Smears website?? Hmmm??

Keep on Keepin on...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
So... seriously..

Baby swap, Hawaii, Kenya gotcha...

...4 years later and all we can come up with is a gravestone?

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that Hawaii probably didn't get five star ratings for healthcare protocol and procedures mid-century...

...I'm also going to guess that the supreme court isn't going to 'waste its time' with such things when all of the accussees can't even seem to come up with a reasonable motive instead of just throwing shadows riddled with reasonable doubts.

I'm really not trying to take away fro this argument, it's extremely interesting to me, I just wish people would stop regurgitating stuff we already know and get to the point already if you have one...

edit on 19-5-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
see? No matter how much evidence is presented to you people, you'll never believe it. Ever. We could invent a time machine and you could literally travel back in time and be in the same room that Obama was born in, and your idiocy would STILL find a way to conjure up a series of events to rationalize your paranoid delusions that he wasn't really born here.

Pathetic.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
[SNIP]

To get back on-topic, what pisses me off about this Birther conspiracy is that it took Donald Trump to debate Obama's birth certificate. And soonly after, Trump resigns from the presidential elections.

It takes money to have your voice heard and we have people on ATS that would make a good contribution to this world and none of our discussions will make the local news.

I personally believe that his birth certificate is fake. If you want I could design a birth certificate with Photoshop right now and you wouldn't notice the difference, so imagine what the government can do -_-
edit on 19-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed off-topic part

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faruk
I personally believe that his birth certificate is fake. If you want I could design a birth certificate with Photoshop right now and you wouldn't notice the difference, so imagine what the government can do -_-
edit on 19-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed off-topic part

Donald Trump was never running for president so you start off with incorrect information from the get go but hey, let's see it. Let's see your fake with the same problems with Obama's that lead you to believe it is a fake.

I would really like to see that.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

You think it would be difficult eh ?? I guess you do see the professionalism of this forgery then haha

Flat-out sir, you protest alot and really you cannot prove your stuff , but you sure insist.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Faruk

It takes money to have your voice heard and we have people on ATS that would make a good contribution to this world and none of our discussions will make the local news.

A.) The birther movement started on places like ATS
B.) It doesn't take money to have your voice heard. It takes having something worth saying. Your phoney birther movement has been proven false time & time again, yet you all keep on coming at it like Jerry Seinfields Bee character running into the window over & over & over again.

Give Up. You're wrong.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
What's next? Obama born of a jackyl? You people are starting to make liberals appear sane. This all comes down to the fact Obama is black. Nothing more, nothing less. Well, also he's democrat, which I guess means Antichrist to many of you. Seriously, the guy is making you people look more lunatic every single day.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

is some rich guy from the right wing to put a $1Million dollar reward for the original Birth Certificate of Virginia Sunahara.

Since her Mama is still alive that is a possibility.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
reply to post by Faruk

A.) The birther movement started on places like ATS
B.) It doesn't take money to have your voice heard. It takes having something worth saying. Your phoney birther movement has been proven false time & time again, yet you all keep on coming at it like Jerry Seinfields Bee character running into the window over & over & over again.

Give Up. You're wrong.

You reply to my post as if you were 100% sure you were saying facts. What gives you the right to think that your OPINION is real? Did I say ''I KNOW that Obama's birth certificate is fake'' or did I say ''I personally believe that it's fake'' there's a difference between KNOWING and BELIEVING. Your problem is that you're hard-headed and hard to convince, and i'm not trying anything to convince you.

I said I BELIEVE it's fake because with modern computer technology anything can be made in photoshop, so imagine what the white house could do with it. Now please do me a favour and just shut it. You're obviously ignorant about the fact that the government lied to you, and might still do.

Now next time I say ''I believe'' don't think I say ''I KNOW'' 'cause right now, you seem to think you know everything.

Do i give a living # if Obama's birth certificate is fake or not? I don't even live in the U.S but I find it hard to swallow that Americans are getting treated like this.

Anyways, light up a cigarette and take a deep breath Mr.I KNOW ALL

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

Originally posted by Balkan
What's next? Obama born of a jackyl? You people are starting to make liberals appear sane. This all comes down to the fact Obama is black. Nothing more, nothing less. Well, also he's democrat, which I guess means Antichrist to many of you. Seriously, the guy is making you people look more lunatic every single day.

I was waiting for the race card to be played.

Thank you for proving to everyone involved that IT NEVER FAILS TO COME UP AS AN "ISSUE".

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

You think it would be difficult eh ?? I guess you do see the professionalism of this forgery then haha

Flat-out sir, you protest alot and really you cannot prove your stuff , but you sure insist.

I did not say if it would be easy or difficult. I simply asked that poster to put his money where his mouth is. I think it is amazing that when I ask someone for proof of who they are or to back up their claims, you guys take offense. Do you have any idea how crazy that makes the birther thing look?

He said he can do it so I want to see it. You think it would be easy so let's see you do it too.

What is it that I cannot prove? If you feel I have written anything that I cannot back up, please show me. Until then I shall wait for you guys to show me how easy it is or to back away from your promise like deceptive mudrakers.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Runaway1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
What's next? Obama born of a jackyl?

Too late.

Originally posted by maybee
After reading this thread about the infant that passed away, for some reason the first thing I though of was the movie... "The Omen."

For the mod who never saw the movie. It is about Damien, son of the devil who had jackal blood.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I said I BELIEVE it's fake because with modern computer technology anything can be made in photoshop, so imagine what the white house could do with it.

So then what do you honestly make of all these people saying that it is a bad forgery and obviously fake and so easy to see through? I happen to agree with what you just said and that played a big role in my skepticism from the start. So how do you reconcile these two opposing concepts?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Any rich right wingers out there want to put up the reward?

Tried that. Trump's not running (suprise!!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Looks like maybe all the hystrionics are past....
so...

I was just looking up the Ayers/Sunahara thing. As a geneaologist who has spent hundreds of hours perusing family trees, ancestry dot com, and other PRIMARY sources, I feel it is worthwhile to point out that ONLY PRIMARY sources such as one can find on familysearch dot org or through actual records on file in various locations can be considered credible.

Ancestry dot com is not a reliable source for geneaological data or family connections. There are millions of mistakes in them when one looks very closely - too many people find someone with the same name, or hear a family rumor or remark, and then just plug people into their family trees.

Unless you have, for example, a photograph such as a microfilmed census record or birth certificate or death certificate or marriage certificate, or family photo with labels, a family tree should be taken as fiction until proven otherwise.The Ayers connection to Sunahara in some Dowling family tree, without verified records, means nothing except someone plugged those names in. It's easy, and frequently done by those looking to fill in missing names.

I have no opinion on where Obama was born, but I found the Ayers/Dohrn bit about identity theft interesting, and while everyone was getting all hot under the collar I looked up to find a reliable source for Virginia Sunahara's death. There isn't one listed on familysearch (in the social security death records), there is only one entry for her and it is from someone's "Pedigree Resource File". That is an individual's uploaded "VERSION" of their family tree, and without LDS films to back it up, with sources specified, it can not be considered fact. The fact that her death is NOT on there doesn't mean she didn't die, it just means the original primary source is not linked.

Forgery and fakery of documents is not new (as if I needed to point that out)...neither is use of aliases, citizenship, etc. In an age where documents of identity are easily and readily fabricated, it is highly unlikely that anyone will ever be convinced completely.

And does it really matter?
The done damage is already done, the ongoing damage is still ongoing, and the future is impossible to see. If Obama is a pawn placed on the throne by some shadow government, he is a pawn. If he's not, he's not.
What effect his leadership has on this country is really all that matters, and so far, it's not very good in my opinion. The USA is a mess, and all this infighting does nothing to help.
edit on 19-5-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Thank you for the comedy. Not much to laugh at these days, but theres always birthers, or teabaggers.

Where would we be without them.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

I did not say if it would be easy or difficult. I simply asked that poster to put his money where his mouth is. I think it is amazing that when I ask someone for proof of who they are or to back up their claims, you guys take offense. Do you have any idea how crazy that makes the birther thing look?

He said he can do it so I want to see it. You think it would be easy so let's see you do it too.

What is it that I cannot prove? If you feel I have written anything that I cannot back up, please show me. Until then I shall wait for you guys to show me how easy it is or to back away from your promise like deceptive mudrakers.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Runaway1977 because: (no reason given)
im at school right now but when i get home i'll show you how easy it is.

All im asking is to respect my opinion. I'm tired as much as you are seeing new topics about Birthers every day on ATS. I never participated in any of those discussions. All i'm trying to say is don't believe everything that's shown on t.v. Even if he wasn't born in the U.S, # has been done already. Can't go back in time and change that.

I'm just saying that with photoshop and other software, you can easily manipulate a picture without shown evidence that it's fake. What i'm going to do when I get out of my meeting is take the birth certificate, edit it in photoshop, print it out in blank (blank certificate), put on my name and some information, scan it, and voila! you won't see the difference.

See, I come on this forum to read and discuss, not argue. I have respect for all members on this forum even those who shout ''conspiracy'' on every subject. I'm a listener and i love reading different opinions. When it's time to argue I just get out of the spotlight because arguing won't give us anything.

When I said money can get you heard, what i meant was that if you're an average Joe reading these forums, I don't think i'll see any of you on a tv show anytime soon. That's because MSM don't want to see an average joe talking about their beliefs. Trump is recognized around the world, and when he doubted Obama's birth certificate, CNN was showing it, FOX was showing it, all major news networks had Trump doubting the certificate.

I agree with you that it's becoming annoying to see topics about birthers, but you know we're in a position where sometimes our beliefs can lead us to think that they are facts. And Trump wanted to run for president, i should have edited my post to make it clear i wanted to say ''tried'' so sorry

For me and you, money might not be powerful to get your voice heard, but if you want a whole nation to hear it, money will get you in that good position.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Faruk because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2011 by Faruk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Just shhh and get back when you do it. I am not doubting you can just photoshop a picture. That is not what the birthers are saying is wrong with it. That would have been harder to just brush off. You need to show how easy it is to create a fake that matches up to what everyone is saying is proof that Obama's is fake. If all you are going to do is photoshop something you needn't bother. It will not compare at all. I am doubting you understand the argument about the different layers in the PDF if you think you are going to just photoshop something and prove the argument holds water.

I guess my problem is that I have seen people say they are experts and they can do stuff but each time I ask them for a reason to believe them, I get attacked for trolling. I just want the truth from everyone, not just the people I disagree with.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Just shhh and get back when you do it. I am not doubting you can just photoshop a picture. That is not what the birthers are saying is wrong with it. That would have been harder to just brush off. You need to show how easy it is to create a fake that matches up to what everyone is saying is proof that Obama's is fake. If all you are going to do is photoshop something you needn't bother. It will not compare at all. I am doubting you understand the argument about the different layers in the PDF if you think you are going to just photoshop something and prove the argument holds water.

I guess my problem is that I have seen people say they are experts and they can do stuff but each time I ask them for a reason to believe them, I get attacked for trolling. I just want the truth from everyone, not just the people I disagree with.
You know that lately in this world, anything you say you will have someone come and attack your arguments and beliefs no matter what.

I understand your point of view don't worry and like I said, I am not here to argue, but to listen what other people have to say. I just got offended when it seemed like you were attacking me when I clearly said I personally belief.

I gave you a star for your post (no sarcasm). And when I do the Photoshop project, I didn't plan to just photoshop an image, upload it and post it here. Nah, I will show step by step what I did, print it out, compare it with the ''original''.

And you know what? I'm annoyed as you to see people showing up on ATS with a topic and all of a sudden they became experts on that subject, but take offense when you challenge their argument.

I come from a country that was affected by war, and survival was my families main concern, and like my grandfather told me before he passed away he just told me

''no matter what you do, people will try and bring you down. Your job is to ignore them and believe in what you believe, not what someone else does.''
it's a different meaning in my language and a different expression that's hard to translate. And what pisses me off about this is that everytime I talk about the war we had to go through, there's always someone who suddenly becomes an expert and argues with me. Too stupid to realize that there's a difference between ''witnessing something'' and ''reading something on wikipedia''

I just laughed in his face when he started bringing sources from Wikipedia. When I told him that Wiki was editable by anyone, he didn't believe me. Shows you how some people think by reading stuff on the internet they become experts.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join