It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dead infant and the Obama birth-certificate mystery

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977
reply to post by boondock-saint

Maybe someone else on there is half alien too and you can really sum this all up.

once again u r derailing this thread
with off topic content. the half alien
is a totally different thread why don't
you post that comment in that thread.
please stay on topic.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
once again u r derailing this thread
with off topic content. the half alien
is a totally different thread why don't
you post that comment in that thread.
please stay on topic.

It speaks to your credibility. All of your defensive little posts do. You do not want me to mention you also believe Barack is half alien even though you believe it. You do not like when I ask if something you said is true or just a wild made up guess, and you do not like me looking at anything in your link other than the one or two names you hoped I would look at.

If Jerome Corsi had publicly stated that he believed Barack was half alien, would as many people be running to buy his book? What if he said that you should ignore that because he said it someplace else?
I have a theory that birthers mostly know what they are doing and are doing it on purpose. This is why they spam, repeat, troll, and go insane when questioned on what they say and the evidence they bring forward. So far Barack is a half alien time traveler but I am not supposed to pay attention to people when they say those things, just the other things they say.

If what you wrote in your own words in any thread is of no value, then nothing you say has any value. I kind of want to understand the type of mind that believes Obama is half alien, and a really crappy forger. That seems hard to keep all inside one head. I am trying to learn about you.

Don't put up such walls, Booney. Let us get close. It is time to take a big swim in lake you, buddy. I just want to be your swimming buddy. You have to be safe. Come on, take my hand. It will be ok. Questions are easy after you just answer a couple.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

sorry bro, but that did it for me.
I do not respond to trolls.
I have asked you twice
politely to stay on topic
and you refuse so you can push
another agenda on another
thread which you are trying to
discredit the messenger.

u just earned my ignore button.
enjoy arguing with ur self

best wishes

boon

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Now how am I supposed to ever find out what Planet Obama came from before he met Bill ayers and went back in time.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Runaway1977

sorry bro, but that did it for me.
I do not respond to trolls.
I have asked you twice
politely to stay on topic
and you refuse so you can push
another agenda on another
thread which you are trying to
discredit the messenger.

u just earned my ignore button.
enjoy arguing with ur self

best wishes

boon

Typical Birther mantra, when you are unable to hit back on facts resort to childish behaviour by putting people on ignore, such childish. What is this, the 3rd grade? Get real and grow up and please come up with an original thought.

You want people to take you possibly serious as a candidate yet you will never ever be able to outdebate nor outnegotiate me on your best day and me on my worst.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

edit on 19-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

This topic must be making some people feel uncomfortable. The attempts to disrupt the thread speak for themselves.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
This topic must be making some people feel very uncomfortable. The attempts to disrupt the thread speak for themselves.

nail on the head my friend
star 4 u

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
You want people to take you possibly serious as a candidate yet you will never ever be able to outdebate nor outnegotiate me on your best day and me on my worst.

and you are doing the same thing.
the boondock for president thread
is OFF-TOPIC here. typical troll

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Attention!

That will do thank you! Let's stay on topic. Rather alert the staff instead of responding to off-topic posts.

Any further off-topic posts will be removed without further warning or discussion.

Thank you.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
here's some bill ayers info

en.wikipedia.org...

Ayers grew up in Glen Ellyn, a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. He attended public schools there until his second year in high school, when he transferred to Lake Forest Academy, a small prep school.[4] Ayers earned a B.A. from the University of Michigan in American Studies in 1968 (his father, mother and older brother had preceded him there).[4] His parents are Mary (née Andrew) and Thomas G. Ayers, who was later Chairman and CEO of Commonwealth Edison (1973 to 1980),[5] and for whom the Thomas G. Ayers College of Commerce and Industry was named.[6][7] Ayers was affected when Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) President Paul Potter, at a 1965 Ann Arbor Teach-In against the Vietnam war, asked his audience, "How will you live your life so that it doesn't make a mockery of your values?" Ayers later wrote in his memoir, Fugitive Days, that his reaction was: "You could not be a moral person with the means to act, and stand still. [...] To stand still was to choose indifference. Indifference was the opposite of moral".

After the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion in 1970, in which Weatherman member Ted Gold, Ayers' close friend Terry Robbins, and Ayers' girlfriend, Diana Oughton were killed when a nail bomb being assembled in the house exploded, Ayers and several associates evaded pursuit by US law enforcement officials. Kathy Boudin and Cathy Wilkerson survived the blast. Ayers was not facing criminal charges at the time, but the federal government later filed charges against him.[4] Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Department headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days. Ayers writes:

Although the bomb that rocked the Pentagon was itsy-bitsy - weighing close to two pounds - it caused 'tens of thousands of dollars' of damage. The operation cost under $500, and no one was killed or even hurt.[18]

Some media reports and political critics have suggested that Ayers, Dohrn or the Weathermen were connected to the fatal 1970 San Francisco Police Department Park Station bombing but neither Ayers nor anyone else has been charged or convicted of this crime.[19]

While underground, Ayers and fellow member Bernardine Dohrn married, and the two remained fugitives together, changing identities, jobs and locations.

this is Obama's good friend and neighbor ...... their homes are about one block apart !

other "neighbors include:

Jesse Jackson
Louis Farrakhan
and a few other criminals.
the neighborhood is ritzy.....
too much in common here......

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

dude,
did you see my post a page or so back?
there is a connection between Virginia Sunamara
and Bill Ayers through the Dowling Family
database on ancestry dot com.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Attention!

That will do thank you! Let's stay on topic. Rather alert the staff instead of responding to off-topic posts.

Any further off-topic posts will be removed without further warning or discussion.

Thank you.

If there is a legitimate reason to not question a source and the things that source says then I would gladly stop posting anything anywhere. We question Sorcha Faal. We question Huffington Post. We question the MSM all the time. I do not understand why questioning inhouse "sources" is so taboo. I am however more than willing to take a real explanation into account.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Runaway1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

and you are doing the same thing.
the boondock for president thread
is OFF-TOPIC here. typical troll

I am not a troll and personally despise trolls so to call me one makes you one. I can and already have ran circles around you. So sorry, Obama's bc is legitimate and real hence the order from the Chair of The RNC that the bc is real. It appears the only people still bringing this up is about 50 or so people here. He IS NOT using someone else's ss# and he is not using a deceased child's certificate number so stop with this case of blatant disinformation.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

This topic must be making some people feel uncomfortable. The attempts to disrupt the thread speak for themselves.

I asked the OP twice about two different things whether they had any validity to them or if they were just things he made up. This is what you call an attempt to disrupt. Asking if something is true. More time has been spent attacking me for asking then just actually looking at what is and is not true. How can we get to the truth about this if we just make things up as we go along?

I do not understand the defensiveness of people when all I did was ask if what the OP was saying was true or just made up. That is all I did.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

I asked the OP twice about two different things whether they had any validity to them or if they were just things he made up. This is what you call an attempt to disrupt. Asking if something is true. More time has been spent attacking me for asking then just actually looking at what is and is not true. How can we get to the truth about this if we just make things up as we go along?

I do not understand the defensiveness of people when all I did was ask if what the OP was saying was true or just made up. That is all I did.

Run,

This is what they are infamous for, the inability to hit back on facts and use lies and hate spun propaganda to try and impose their will upon everyone else while always ignoring the facts presented. The reason for the lack of an answer is simple, it's because they are awaiting their marching orders on that but since none have been given that leaves them completely devoid of any response which makes them unequivocally unable and incapable of forming an intelligent response.
edit on 19-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

•ID: I137907
•Name: Living AYERS
•Sex: M
•Note:

This person may be living. Please search for further information on this relative in my tree at Geneanet, which you may access at the link to my homepage above.

Father: Thomas G. AYERS b: 16 FEB 1915 in Detroit, Wayne Co., MI
Mother: Mary V. ANDREW b: 5 DEC 1915 in Houghton Co., MI

Marriage 1 Living DOHRN Children 1. Living DOHRN

2. Living DOHRN
Children 1. Living DOHRN
2. Living DOHRN

this is bill ayers father, mother, and wife and 2 natural children.

trying to connect Virginia Sunamara ..............

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

the connection is the database.
they are both in the same database.

Virginia should be in the Sunamara database
but she is listed in the Dowling database which
is the same database Ayers is listed.

me thinks Ayers is using the ancestry dot com
database to keep track of his many fake identities.
Virginia was only added to this database around
the same time Obama released his LFBC.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join