It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dead infant and the Obama birth-certificate mystery

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It is hard too believe that even with all the evidence that sprouts up some people wont change their mind because they cant admit too being wrong. This is the same as 911 no matter what evidence there is people will be people and their egos wont let them see the light. The laws of physics prove 911 a false flag event !!!!! Even if obama (barry) would go on tv and say he was born in Kenya some would still believe he was born in Hawaii.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Wow, Nordyke twins and now Suahara twins (Steven and Virginia).
I'll take double the conspiracy for $10,000
www.wnd.com...

I wonder if Berry has a twin?

what if barry IS the twin? dun dun duuunnn

there are the "southern guardians" of the forum who will support obama no matter what, then there are the republicans who will hate him no matter what (not all), then the conspiracy theorists who will believe anything, and finally, a small group of people who don't care about party politics, and only want the truth.

most people lump themselves into the last catagory, albeit wrongly. the last group of people are the only ones who will actively change their views based on evidence.

anyone with a clear mind and unbiased view will see that the document is a forgery. you can cry "racist" all you want, that doesn't make it true.

the nail in the coffin is that some of the letters are in greyscale, and some are in black and white. this could not happen without manipulation.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Yo Boon

You know when you strike a nerve, and become closer to the truth when the CoIntel Pros begin
their spin attacks.
www.wnd.com...
This link says it all

Where is Virginia's BC number?

Is it the same as the forged, photoshopped BC of the POTUS?

Yep and some of the same ones over on other BC threads the last 24 hours screaming and yelling that birthers are all racist. Lol. It's almost funny if it weren't so annoying.
edit on 18-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I still want to know the truth it seems the Illuminati does not think we are very smart,or can figure it out that something is rotten in Denmark.

Germany elected a Austrian once and how did that turn out?

If he was so "transparent" he would have easily turned over his school transcript,his birth certificate etc.

EVERY President and candidate has FOREVER except One.

Obama.

If you have nothing to hide then show us.

To all posters there is a DNC or the "committee to re-elect the poseur" on this forum.

Check the join dates of members criticism other members about this Presidential issue.

Look for people who just joined this month!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

I agree with you, He was chosen for the role, and that is why so many people cover for him.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No she didn't say that at all....The people who say she did only clip a tiny section where there was a MISTRANSLATION....IMMEDIATELY after the mistranslation she EMPHATICALLY says 'he was born in Hawaii'...This has been debunked again.....and again....and again....yet people still say it as if it's true.

Here's the first of the BILLION OR SO sites debunking it I came across doing a Google search....enjoy the truth.

www.salon.com...
edit on 18-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: monkey

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I lean towards the birthers, but the article in the OP leaves a lot to be desired. How hard is it to show a photo of the birth announcement? They speculate several times and ask us to take their word for it, because "they've seen it."

Well, isn't that the position the birthers are condemning from those who claim to have seen the BC (prior to it being released)? Show us. Telling me to take your word for it doesn't fly.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by Runaway1977

me thinks you need to do some research
into who can get the documents.

I actually just asked you to educate me on that exact thing. You seem to have the answer. I take that to mean you already did that research yourself. I was asking you to show me what you found. Why do questions meet such hostility from you?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
reply to post by boondock-saint

Did you notice they both joined on the same day?

2nd

Better spend some time looking into all the people that joined the same day that I did. There is definitely something sneaky going on there. You guys all seem like crack investigators and that seems like an important thing to notice.

I have to wonder if you think HARP is involved every time your shoelaces come undone.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Runaway1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
the nail in the coffin is that some of the letters are in greyscale, and some are in black and white. this could not happen without manipulation.

That one star looks pretty lonely and I see no birthers coming to correct you. This statement shows that you have either tried your best not to learn anything about reality or choose to ignore it. It was scanned, went through OCR, optimized, and transferred to a new background. All of this has been admitted to. That is the manipulation you are looking for.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Yep and some of the same ones over on other BC threads the last 24 hours screaming and yelling that birthers are all racist. Lol. It's almost funny if it weren't so annoying.
edit on 18-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Can I see a quote of someone saying that "ALL" birthers are racist?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamJustanAmerican
If he was so "transparent" he would have easily turned over his school transcript,his birth certificate etc.

EVERY President and candidate has FOREVER except One.

Obama.

Link me to where I can find where any other president produced those things.
Any of them. You have over 40 to choose from and you say they all did so the supplied links should be no less than a torrent.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No she didn't say that at all....The people who say she did only clip a tiny section where there was a MISTRANSLATION....IMMEDIATELY after the mistranslation she EMPHATICALLY says 'he was born in Hawaii'...This has been debunked again.....and again....and again....yet people still say it as if it's true.

Here's the first of the BILLION OR SO sites debunking it I came across doing a Google search....enjoy the truth.

www.salon.com...
edit on 18-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: monkey

TA actually started a thread on the topic and was shown he was wrong in that thread. Then today he posted the lie again and was called out for and then posted it again. TA has a clear agenda and honesty is hardly it.
You can see in this thread
link
That he used a poorly poorly edited tape to try and push yet another lie. The birthers need to start taking note of who they stand by because "asking honest questions" still works as an excuse when you are not backing the guy that is obviously lying.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
just got a u2u from a member who wanted me to share
these links here but they wanted to remain anonymous.
so here it is

Virginia Sunahara is listed at ancestry dot com

wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

and here

wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

thanks to the member who provided it

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
OMG, a fascinating discovery.

Virginia Sunahara is listed on ancestry dot com
in the Dowling Family database.

I asked myself why would she be there
instead of the Sunahara family database.
And guess what else I found ????

The Dowling family is linked to Bill Ayers

freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

Somehow, this is just toooooo freaky.
Did we just connect the pieces here
or are they just laying the bread crumbs
out for us to find on a wild goose chase ????

According to ancestry: Virginia Sunahara is tied
to Bill Ayers. However, this entry was just made
a few weeks ago. Coincidence, that is exactly when
Obama released his long form BC.

How interesting !!!!

Or is ancestry dot com used by Ayers to keep
all his possible future identities listed ready for use
when needed ???

the master list of deceased children, ripe for
the picking ???

OR

either this is where he keeps all the identities
that he has used, so he don't use them again.

edit on 5/19/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/19/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Great link. I always suspected the Allman brothers were in all this somehow.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Great link. I always suspected the Allman brothers were in all this somehow.

dude, why don't u go troll some place else?
your comment is completely off-topic and was
only posted in sarcasm to this investigation.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Dude, it was from your link of people related to the family. Yet again, you get upset because I take note of the stuff you put out. Really now. Did you even look at your own link?

Famous & Other Notable Relatives
of My Dowling Family

Duane Allman
Gregg Allman

I guess I was wrong to read the whole page?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Dude, it was from your link of people related to the family. Yet again, you get upset because I take note of the stuff you put out. Really now. Did you even look at your own link?

Famous & Other Notable Relatives
of My Dowling Family

Duane Allman
Gregg Allman

I guess I was wrong to read the whole page?

or maybe you didn't read the entire page after all
and just picked out what you wanted to attack with??
So maybe we could discuss:

Jammie Merriweather
Jacksonville, FL

but I believe that would be off-topic too
so I will refrain.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Lets discuss every single name on that list. Why leave any stone unturned at this point. Maybe someone else on there is half alien too and you can really sum this all up.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join