It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The dead infant and the Obama birth-certificate mystery

page: 7
102
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
That will be the voters
in the next election



If Obama is even on the ballot does that not mean that everyone is on it and the whole thing is rigged? Why vote then? Either you prove he is a fraud or admit he is not. Anything else would be admitting you do not even believe your own stuff.




posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


My problem actually isn't with the article. I KNOW it's BS.

My problem is with people who SAY they want the truth, in fact, they demand, cry and wail that the truth is being withheld and as a citizen they have the RIGHT to the truth! They stomp their feet and raise their voices, claiming to be a truth seeker or searcher of truth, but when presented with a total piece of crap article, like the one linked in the OP, these same ATS members are too freaking lazy to spend the time and energy it would take to either support or refute the extraordinary claims made in this article. They MIGHT be true. They MIGHT be completely false. But if you are not willing to lift a finger to try, how can you even PRETEND to be an "ATS Researcher & Investigator" as your avatar brags???

My problem is with the myriad of people on ATS who DON'T know what the simple phrase "Deny Ignorance" means.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 

Careful BH, that way of thinking makes us a troll!

Besides, the stars and flags give him credibility, not the content!



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Originally posted by boondock-saint
That will be the voters
in the next election



If Obama is even on the ballot does that not mean that everyone
is on it and the whole thing is rigged?


8 convicted of vote fraud in Kentucky

nuff said



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
My problem is with the myriad of people on ATS who DON'T know what the simple phrase "Deny Ignorance" means.


and my problem is folks trying to sway my
opinion on the articles I find on the internet.
That's called denying truth.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247
 



Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Besides, the stars and flags give him credibility, not the content!


Ah! I see. Well, that explains it. Not to mention that asking for proof and disagreement apparently mean a person is a "troll" I guess I had the meaning of that word all wrong. I thought it was someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as ATS. I'll have to look it up...



In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum...

Source

Oh! Looks like I was right. And boon was wrong.

See what I did there? I found the truth. Try it, boon.
It's not that hard.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
My problem actually isn't with the article. I KNOW it's BS.

proof ???
or source ???
or it is just an opinion



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


Goodness, for someone as supposedly 'smart' as he is why did he use such an old ploy of assuming the identity (in this case BC number) of a dead person?

So who is this changeling really?



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
reply to post by boondock-saint
 

Goodness, for someone as supposedly 'smart' as he is why did he use such an old ploy of assuming the identity (in this case BC number) of a dead person?
So who is this changeling really?

(IF THIS IS TRUE) I don't think Obama did this on his own.
he had help .... meaning the CIA.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
wow, just came upon some strange weirdness
making this more intriguing. I know how some
people look for coincidences in politics
coming out of Hollywood. Just thought
I would share this tid-bit


CBS just recently started doing a re-make
of the old Hawaii 5-0 series. hmmmm

There also appears to be a Hawaii 5-0
episode in season 8 entitled "The Capsule Kidnapping".
In this episode guess what the name of the
child who was kidnapped was ???

Sunahara

www.memoriesofhawaiifive-0.com...



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
My problem actually isn't with the article. I KNOW it's BS.

proof ???


YOU are asking ME for proof? I have given it! I gave it before people asked. It has been shown in this thread and others.

Carry on with the Crusade!

edit on 5/18/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


OMG! You have swayed me! I will never doubt you again! I mean, if it's on Hawaii 5-0, there must be some truth to it!



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76
reply to post by boondock-saint
 

OMG! You have swayed me! I will never doubt you again! I mean, if it's on Hawaii 5-0, there must be some truth to it!




that seems to work for Obama
and his teleprompter

and he sways MILLIONS at a time.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


My problem actually isn't with the article. I KNOW it's BS.

My problem is with people who SAY they want the truth, in fact, they demand, cry and wail that the truth is being withheld and as a citizen they have the RIGHT to the truth! They stomp their feet and raise their voices, claiming to be a truth seeker or searcher of truth, but when presented with a total piece of crap article, like the one linked in the OP, these same ATS members are too freaking lazy to spend the time and energy it would take to either support or refute the extraordinary claims made in this article. They MIGHT be true. They MIGHT be completely false. But if you are not willing to lift a finger to try, how can you even PRETEND to be an "ATS Researcher & Investigator" as your avatar brags???

My problem is with the myriad of people on ATS who DON'T know what the simple phrase "Deny Ignorance" means.


So you KNOW? Good please share with us all your proof, please I am sure we would all love to see it.

you say:-




but when presented with a total piece of crap article, like the one linked in the OP, these same ATS members are too freaking lazy to spend the time and energy it would take to either support or refute the extraordinary claims made in this article.


So exactly what have you done to refute this? Seriously, all I have seen in way of rebuttal is character attacks on Boon or anyone who is interested in this thread by you or others, rather than giving any actual evidence to contradict the actual argument.

I find it strange that on a conspiracy site designed to look at conspiracies, when ever I see a post by you it is always aggressive and in denial of which ever topic is being is being discussed, you always state how you are open to such things, but the actual posts I have seen by you are in fact far removed from that. Can you point me in the direction of any thread where you actually supported any theory?

Back on topic, Thanks Boon for posting this, I know the POTUS is a bug bear for you, and I too find the whole situation very strange, I am not American and so who is POTUS makes little difference to me, but I do have serious doubts about Obama, no smoke without fire as they say

Having said that, although what is printed in the article is interesting, it is lacking in substance, it states things but gives no references or documents/photographs to substantiate the claim. Unlike the BC which can be analysed.

I am not interested in where Obama was born, I am interested in what he is hiding though, which he seems to have gone to a lot of trouble to hide
edit on 18-5-2011 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
So exactly what have you done to refute this? Seriously, all I have seen in way of rebuttal is character attacks on Boon or anyone who is interested in this thread by you or others, rather than giving any actual evidence to contradict the actual argument.

I find it strange that on a conspiracy site designed to look at conspiracies, when ever I see a post by you it is always aggressive and in denial of which ever topic is being is being discussed, you always state how you are open to such things, but the actual posts I have seen by you are in fact far removed from that. Can you point me in the direction of any thread where you actually supported any theory?

Back on topic, Thanks Boon for posting this, I know the POTUS is a bug bear for you, and I too find the whole situation very strange, I am not American and so who is POTUS makes little difference to me, but I do have serious doubts about Obama, no smoke without fire as they say


thank you

you have restored my faith in humans
to see virtual character attacks

star 4 u



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 



Boon,

I am glad to see that as usual ATS is on its game.

You know, its a strange thing when The POTUS goes to the lengths he has to hide
his birth certifiicate for years...and then all of the sudden when he looks at poll numbers
and realizes he does not have a chance in hell of winning a second term with his shenanigans...

...suddenly decides to "put it all to rest" by releasing a long form birth certificate.

One of these days we will get to the bottom of it.

Keep it up



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by boondock-saint
 

Boon,
I am glad to see that as usual ATS is on its game.
You know, its a strange thing when The POTUS goes to the lengths he has to hide
his birth certifiicate for years...and then all of the sudden when he looks at poll numbers
and realizes he does not have a chance in hell of winning a second term with his shenanigans...
...suddenly decides to "put it all to rest" by releasing a long form birth certificate.
One of these days we will get to the bottom of it.
Keep it up

hey BTS,
thanks for stopping by.
I have a feeling the ruse
is about to fall apart.
On the ropes is not the place
you find winners



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 



I wonder if Barry has a twin?


I sure as hell hope not...One evil demon in this world is enough...Just look at what this one satanic, evil doer has done to this country.....with those scars all over his head looks like someone has tried to knock some sense into him..I am sorry that they failed....or maybe they replaced his brain with Hitlers...Seems doable now days....and would explain things....

edit on 18-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by ArielleC
reply to post by boondock-saint
 

I was never going to post on ATS at all but I saw you looking for Steve and I felt kind of rude just pretending I was not here. Did I do something wrong?




LMAO

Oh now we have the real Steven
on ATS going to vouch that Obama's
BC doesn't have the same number
as his sister. Or did I get the intent
wrong ???


How would Steven know the number on his sisters bc? It says in the article that the family has no bc and isn't even interested in getting one.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by boondock-saint
 

Boon,
I am glad to see that as usual ATS is on its game.
You know, its a strange thing when The POTUS goes to the lengths he has to hide
his birth certifiicate for years...and then all of the sudden when he looks at poll numbers
and realizes he does not have a chance in hell of winning a second term with his shenanigans...
...suddenly decides to "put it all to rest" by releasing a long form birth certificate.
One of these days we will get to the bottom of it.
Keep it up

hey BTS,
thanks for stopping by.
I have a feeling the ruse
is about to fall apart.
On the ropes is not the place
you find winners



Don't know much about boxing do you? Check out what rope a dope is Muhammed Ali was a big fan of it and what can you say about Ali except winner.



new topics

top topics



 
102
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join