It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dead infant and the Obama birth-certificate mystery

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
maybe Trump needs to do one last thing.
Like offer a large reward to the Sunahara
family for a copy of that BC for Virginia.
That would be a counter to Obama
embarrassing him with the fake one.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
How would Steven know the number on his sisters bc? It says in the article that the family has no bc and isn't even interested in getting one.

I believe the article stated that the mother
Clara wasn't interested. I do not believe it said
entire family.

And Steven could get a copy since he
is her twin brother.

I wonder what his price would be
to request a copy ???

Trump !!! write him a check bro

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
to request a copy ???

$1,875,555,000 and not a dime less.
Steve says you need to quit tossing his family around in your racist quest for nonsense and he threw out the post it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by buster2010
How would Steven know the number on his sisters bc? It says in the article that the family has no bc and isn't even interested in getting one.

I believe the article stated that the mother
Clara wasn't interested. I do not believe it said
entire family.

And Steven could get a copy since he
is her twin brother.

to request a copy ???

How can Steve get one just because he is a twin? Is this another one of those things you just say that you do not want people asking you if it is true or just made up?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977
How can Steve get one just because he is a twin? Is this another one of those things you just say that you do not want people asking you if it is true or just made up?

lmao,
do you guys follow a script or something?

maybe ya'll need some new material.
I hear Jay Leno has some script
writers available

what u got is getting old

at least the poster above you was creative
in his objections

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I am seriously asking you legitimate questions about the validity of the things you say. If you do not want people to take what you say seriously, why are you saying it?

You are putting out these random statements that make little sense. I have to question your thought process. If you believe some things you just make up, how much other imaginary stuff do you choose to believe? Why does my asking you about the things you say make me the bad person?

You say his sister can get a birth certificate. I cannot get my siblings birth certificates. Maybe things are different there. I do not know. That is why I asked. Apparently you do not know either so you just make it up as you go?
I apologize for taking you seriously and questioning you on the things you write.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArielleC
$1,875,555,000 and not a dime less.
Steve says you need to quit tossing his family around in
your racist quest for nonsense and he threw out the post it.

lol,
bro I don't agree with a word of what you said
but I starred your post anyway just cuz it
was the most creative and it made me
laugh

star for you

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

me thinks you need to do some research
into who can get the documents.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It's no secret that government agencies use the identities of deceased infants for cases of witness protection and other reasons so the topic of this thread is quite plausible.

With that said I really don't know what to think about this whole BC issue anymore. The more that comes out the more questions it raises. When one sits back and looks at all the info available, both debunked and not, it really makes you think. There's many coincidences and I for one am not much of a believer in coincidence. Especially as many as there have been with this whole issue.

In my opinion whether Obama is legally eligible to be POTUS doesn't matter. Even if someone was to come out with irrefutable evidence that he is in fact not natural born or that he was born in Kenya won't matter. It didn't matter before he was elected and it won't matter now. Someone wanted him as POTUS for a reason. Think about it for a second. This man came out of nowhere and became Mr. Popular overnight and won the presidency without anyone really knowing anything about him. When Americans that supported him and helped him with his campaign were asked why they were voting for him or supporting him they couldn't answer and the few that did said that Obama was going to give them something free or pay their bills for them.

He was chosen and that's why he wasn't vetted, and that's why he didn't have to prove he was eligible like McCain had to before the election. I think that we really need to give up on this issue and start working on the things he's done since becoming POTUS. If getting him out of office is the objective I think it would be far easier to go after him for the things he's done since being elected than with the BC issue.

The big question I have is when was he chosen, by whom, and for what purpose? I believe the answer lies in his hidden past and not where he was born.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Did you notice they both joined on the same day?

2nd

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

I wonder if Berry has a twin?

Yep he does!!! His twin is Usama Bin Laden !!!

Currently staying at the King Kamehameha Hotel in Hawaii under the Alias of Bob lol.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by Violater1
I wonder if Berry has a twin?

Yep he does!!! His twin is Usama Bin Laden !!!

Currently staying at the King Kamehameha Hotel in Hawaii under the Alias of Bob lol.

sorry
but I will need to see a long form
birth certificate before checking in.
And don't forget the courtesy DNA
sample for our archives.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It looks as though there's a pincer movement going on re thisr thread topic at the moment. There's a new thread which has just been started about the fact that Corsi is saying he will be issuing solid proof that the bc is a fake.

Link to thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Things seem to be getting a bit uncomfortable for Barry and the boys in the Blood House.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
See the interview The Post & Email did with Susan Daniels on what her investigation and research found on his social security numbers. www.thepostemail.com...

that article also refers to Bill Ayers ....

He is the key.

Ayers and wife Bernardine Dohrn are involved with "Obama" and "Michelle" from day one.

Ayers became a “Distinguished Professor of Education” at the University of Illinois but has been described as an “unrepentant domestic terrorist” who had bombed the Capitol building in 1971 and the Pentagon in 1972. Ayers and his later wife, Bernardine Dohrn, had built bombs which accidentally killed Ayers’s girlfriend at the time, Diana Oughton, in 1970. The Weather Underground had planned unsuccessfully to bomb Ft. Dix, a U.S. Army base in New Jersey and has been accused by one writer of treason.

Obama has been described as “comfortable” in the company of such former terrorists and radicals. Ayers and his wife still live in Hyde Park, where the Obamas lived before moving in to the White House in January 2009.

[color=ffff000]There is evidence that Ayers committed identity fraud, stealing birth certificate numbers from young children who had passed away. Ayers helped to launch the political career of Barack Hussein Obama in his home in Chicago in 1995 but in 2008 played down the relationship between Obama and himself. Obama and Ayers worked together on the board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which funneled millions of dollars to organizations designed to provide educational “reform.” The final report of the Challenge stated that despite the many millions spent on the project, “the Challenge had little impact on student outcomes” (page 14).

During her investigation of Obama’s use of the Connecticut social security number, Daniels also located two social security numbers associated with Michelle Obama, one of which Daniels stated does not belong to her.

repeat
www.thepostemail.com...

Bernardine Rae Dohrn, purportedly born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin [1] in January 12, 1942 and grew up in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin, an affluent suburb with a median family income nearly double of the United States average. Dohrn is a convicted domestic terrorist. As a disbarred attorney, Dohrn sits on important committees and boards of the American Bar Association, American Civil Liberties Union and is an Associate Professor of Law at Northwestern University, allegedly teaching children's legal rights. She is also the Director of the Legal Clinic's Children and Family Justice Center. Dohrn has been a prominent fundraiser for Barack Obama[2] and close family friend.[3]

Dohrn, a disbarred arttorney, was employed by the Chicago law firm of Sidley-Austin in the 1980s. At Sidley-Austin Dohrn met and became friendly Michelle Obama in 1988, where the future First Lady also was employed.

www.conservapedia.com...

Living underground as a fugitive in San Francisco and Chicago for 11 years, she and her husband turned themselves in by 1980. Federal charges for conspiracy to bomb buildings had been dropped due to illegal evidence gathering by J. Edgar Hoover's COINTELPRO-style infiltration of the Weathermen organization. Dohrn got away with it all, paying a $1500 fine for a minor bail-jumping offense and [color=ffff000]later doing a little time for refusing to testify against a cohort, Kathy Boudin. Dohrn's adopted son Chesa is the biological son of Boudin, incarcerated for armed robbery when the child was 14 months old.

www.nndb.com...

coincidences ?????? .... Hmmmm

edit on 18-5-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I agree. Ayers is key to this. Here's another quote from the same article you refer to, it's Ayers' own words from an article or book he wrote.

Editor’s Note: The following two paragraphs are the information which Ms. Daniels sent us quoted from Ayers’s Fugitive Days:

After the Baltimore fiasco, stealing ID was forbidden. Instead we began to build ID sets around documents as flimsy as a fishing license or a laminated card available in a Times Square novelty shop called “Official ID.” We soon figured out that the deepest and most foolproof ID had a government-issued Social Security card at its heart, and the best source of those were dead-baby birth certificates. I spent impious days over the next several months tramping through rural cemeteries in Iowa and Wisconsin, Illinois and North Dakota,searching for those sad little markers of people born between 1940 and 1950 who had died between 1945 and 1955. The numbers were surprising: two in one graveyard, a cluster of fourteen in another. Those poor souls had typically been issued birth certificates—available to us at any county courthouse for a couple of bucks and a simple form with information I could copy from the death announcement at the archive of the local paper—but they had never applied for a Social Security card.

Collecting those birth certificates became a small industry, and within a year we had over a hundred. For years I was a paper-made Joseph Brown, and then an Anthony Lee, remarkably durable identities. My on-paper official residences: a transient hotel in San Francisco and a warehouse in New York.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

wheewh!

I'm glad we agree without asking one another for "proof" ....

that may happen any minute though !

another "problem with Bernardine Dohrn:

Bernardine Rae Dohrn, purportedly born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin [1] in January 12, 1942 and grew up in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin, an affluent suburb with a median family income nearly double of the United States average. Dohrn is a convicted domestic terrorist. As a disbarred attorney, Dohrn sits on important committees and boards of the American Bar Association, American Civil Liberties Union and is an Associate Professor of Law at Northwestern University, allegedly teaching children's legal rights. She is also the Director of the Legal Clinic's Children and Family Justice Center. Dohrn has been a prominent fundraiser for Barack Obama[2] and close family friend.[3]

where's HER birth certificate ?

and Ayers ?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by wcitizen

wheewh!

I'm glad we agree without asking one another for "proof" ....

that may happen any minute though !

another "problem with Bernardine Dohrn:

where's HER birth certificate ?

and Ayers ?

Proof? Whazzat?!!! LOL!

Where are their birth certificates? They've probably got several, it'll be a question of take your pick! Which one do you want? Lol.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
OH!

I almost forgot:

Dohrn has made several appearances at events sponsored by George Soros's Open Society Institute.

NOW It's deep, real deep !

George Soros of all people !

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
OH!

I almost forgot:

Dohrn has made several appearances at events sponsored by George Soros's Open Society Institute.

NOW It's deep, real deep !

George Soros of all people !

No, who'd have thought it! It's interesting, though, how much this could potentially unravel.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76
I have to say, and I am repeating this from another thread, but if there is SO much evidence pointing to the BC being a fraud, why haven't the Teapublicans been all over it? Why aren't you people going to court with your "irrefutable" evidence? Why isn't the republican party doing anything about this? Are you saying that all these republicans who have only stopped short of saying they hate the president are part of this scheme to keep Obama in office? Even Michelle Bachman? Sorry, but this is getting even worse than Bush having a hand in 9/11. At least there was loose evidence Bush may have looked the other way while it was happening. All you Birthers have is a pdf of a pdf of a pdf that shows, by running it through five or six unrelated programs, that there is fraud! I work with the Adobe Creative Suite everyday, and I can say that no matter what, funny things happen when you make them pdfs, whether its a BC or a simple announcement or event Flyer. But please, keep up with your rants, because it makes Obama and the democrats look better to normal people everyday. Not that I am too enamored with them right now either, but hey, lesser of two evils and all.

darknite , where to begin.... obamas birth credentials , all of them, are so obviously F#&ED up as to be almost laughable at this point. he seems to be a kenyan born baby, personally i dont think this should disqualify him from holding office....[his cia backround and his "placement" by the military industrial complex as temporary dictator puppet do however give me a moment of pause.]

as far a Bushes hand being anywhere near 911? of course someone as dim witted as him was not allowed a part of the plot ,,,,this was left to ones who actually needed to know more , many of the more powerful usual suspect participated in that mass murder, a subject for another thread

bushes hand was probably in jonny goshes\jeff gannons gay prostitutes underpants , the one him and hot carl rove has sleep over the white almost 70 tmes using an alias , he also used his hands to gather brush i am led to understand

dems the lesser of two evils?? really? that cia psyop does have legs , lol..... for the record " america has one political party with 2 right wings, the democrats and the republicans"
gore vidal

just sayin

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join