It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dead infant and the Obama birth-certificate mystery

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
ok, an update: Tomio Sunahara was also in Italy, June 1945
as well. So he was in France 1944 and Italy June 1945.
Here is a pic of him in Italy

memory.hawaii.edu...

and his plane crash in Auburn CA
November 28, 1945

his grave marker says he died in 1968
so I guess this would mean he survived
the plane crash.

edit on 5/19/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
boondock, you may be fooling some people, but not all of them.

Those of us who are true non-partisans understand that the Birther movement was invented by the Obama administration in order to distract from its true crimes -- that the purpose is to discredit all opposition by portraying it as irrational and credulous. They released the long form precisely because they knew Birthers wouldn't accept it, so they could say 'See, anyone against us is just unreasonable'.

They want people to think that anyone who opposes Obama is so crazy they believe he might be an alien and so naive they will accept any claim with zero evidence backing it up.

You, boondock, want people to think that.

Why?
edit on 19-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button likes my hair this way

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
You, boondock, want people to think that.

Why?

dude, I'm just following the bread crumbs.
the choice is yours on what you believe.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

How many times must it be said and that is WND is not to be trusted.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by jibeho

just a note: if you will read the article link,
you will find that others did the on-site
investigation, meaning private investigators
not associated with WND. WND just ran the
story from those investigators. And now the
story is being run on several independent
web sites. So shouldn't you be chasing
the credibility of those first initial investigators
instead of WND ????

I mean if CNN ran an article syndicated from
Associated Press, then your attacking the credibility
of CNN would be useless cuz the story came
from AP. You get my drift ???

Now, ur actions on this thread thus far: you
started by attacking me, then you have now started
attacking WND who only syndicated the info.

Can you please make up ur mind, who the bad
guy is? ur flopping around is making me dizzy.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

reply to post by jibeho

just a note: if you will read the article link,
you will find that others did the on-site
investigation, meaning private investigators
not associated with WND. WND just ran the
story from those investigators. And now the
story is being run on several independent
web sites. So shouldn't you be chasing
the credibility of those first initial investigators
instead of WND ????

I mean if CNN ran an article syndicated from
Associated Press, then your attacking the credibility
of CNN would be useless cuz the story came
from AP. You get my drift ???

Now, ur actions on this thread thus far: you
started by attacking me, then you have now started
attacking WND who only syndicated the info.

Can you please make up ur mind, who the bad
guy is? ur flopping around is making me dizzy.

CNN is not to be trusted either as Ted Turner is a known bigot who only cares about his money and that is that.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

CNN is not to be trusted either as Ted Turner is a known bigot
who only cares about his money and that is that.

well
we do agree on something after all

star 4 u

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

CNN is not to be trusted either as Ted Turner is a known bigot
who only cares about his money and that is that.

well
we do agree on something after all

star 4 u

Let us not also forget that they won't let Anderson Cooper or the recently out of the closet Don Lemon speak about gay rights issues.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If I had the money and time, I would gladly go to Hawai'i to do some firsthand research. Now, let's say I did this research and presented my findings without pictures, but with references as to where to find this information, would you believe me? I'm talking to everyone.

Note: If I actually did something like this, I would be taking pictures, recording audio and video, and documenting everything. I would not wait around and publish a book to make a buck on this investigation. That's something that I do find fishy about Corsi's book. I have not read it, although it seems it would be interesting. Why would anyone wait to publish something as crucial to the Republic? If the President isn't who he says he is, if fraud has/is taking place, if the President is actually an outsider seeking to destroy the Republic -- wouldn't you present your evidence RIGHT AWAY? Wouldn't you be contacting everyone in Washington? It seems odd.

Now, I have many doubts about President Obama. He may or may not have been born in Hawai'i. He may or may not have a legitimate SSN. I lean toward the skeptical side, so when I see a sloppy, clearly manipulated document presented as the ultimate proof, my gut instinct is to remain skeptical until it is verified. The only thing that has been verified to this point is that the long form birth certificate released by the White House has been digitally manipulated.

Per the topic at hand, I think all long form birth certificates from August 1961 issued in Hawai'l should be reviewed. Looking through this many would help you to identify what is expected. Bank tellers study what legitimate currency looks like, so they may be able to spot a fraud. This could be used in this case.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Fury1984

a very good post
star 4 u

but the only BC I wanna see right now
is the certified real LFBC of Virginia
Sunamara.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Another interesting fact:
Madelyn Dunham, Obama's maternal
grandmother died 1 day before Obama
was elected president. Obama did not
attend any of those services.

What kind of person doesn't go to
their grandma's funeral ???

strange.

especially since they were so close and all.

Obama's Inspiration, His Grandmother, Dies at 86

www.time.com...

and the woman was quite the professional too - so it seems !

Obama’s maternal grandmother Madelyn Dunham, worked as a part-timer or volunteer in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse. Thus she would have access to the estate files of anyone who died there. Thus if the elderly man originally from CT died intestate in Hawaii with no known relatives, Grandma Dunham would have known this person is a prime candidate to steal the SSN of since there would be no known surviving family worrying about the death benefit from SSN and that the benefit was not likely applied for and thus SSA did not know he died. Thus the SSN remained active for the deceased person and Obama could “adopt” it as his own. This is a clear case of identity theft at the federal level.

All arranged by the real professionals - IMO repeat IMO the "loving" Ayers couple.

fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com...

maybe Obama's real Grandfather was named Ludwig !!!!

and so we hear from another part of the south ...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I'm going to go with Grandma Dont Lie for $10,000 and I'll double down.

ROFL.

I nominate you for the POST OF THE DAY AWARD.

I'm going to go with grandma also. I'm going to double down also. I award you the post of the day also.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

National mag publishes fabricated report attacking Corsi book
Esquire claims best-seller being disavowed by publisher, 'pulled from shelves'

A major national publication that endorsed Barack Obama for president in 2008 today published a completely fabricated news story claiming Jerome Corsi's new best-selling "Where's the Birth Certificate," published by WND Books, has been disavowed by the publisher and taken out of stores nationwide, with refunds offered to purchasers.

Esquire, established in 1932, alleged on its website today under a "BREAKING" headline that Corsi's book was "pulled from shelves!"

Media are calling WND from around the world about the false report.

WND founder and CEO Joseph Farah confirmed he never spoke to Esquire.

"Never uttered these words or anything remotely resembling them to anyone," he said. "It is a complete fabrication."

www.wnd.com...

I wonder who gave Esquire their marching orders? Seems to tie in to the recent campaign on the Fight The Smears website?? Hmmm??

Keep on Keepin on...

Since I’m still learning the ropes here I trust my direct reply to an off topical post that is left to stand will also pass screening. As far as the book you mentioned I can confirm from a reputable source that the book IS NOT being “pulled off the shelves.” My source confirms Mr. Corsi is actually expanding distribution channels as evidenced by a multi-hundred dollar contract with The Dollar Store nationwide. Mr. Corsi’s fascinating tome will join the wildly successful “Two For a Buck” promotion and share prominent shelf space with two other engrossing best sellers “The Life Cycle of a Flea” and “How To Change a Flat Tire.” The Dollar Store chain is a frequent haunt of the budget conscious Birther crowd and sales are expected to be brisk.

So rest assured this investigative expose will receive it’s just critical acclaim among savvy shoppers seeking to unravel the perplexing contradictions of our Presidents meteoric and mysterious rise to power along with a jumbo bag of Cheetos for a buck.

/MD

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Madelyn Dunham suffered from severe osteoporosis. In 2008, she underwent both corneal transplant and hip replacement surgeries.

en.wikipedia.org...

The cancer was mentioned only after she died, but up until then her hospitalization was supposedly ‘uneventful’. I cannot quote as source, but I recall reading that .......as..... the comment after that was about Obama going to see her on Nov. 2, 2008, 2 days before election day, then she died of cancer---I thought then, about how many people who could talk (i.e. tell the truth) can quickly die of cancer.

Also mentioned was that he wanted no reporters going to see her or talking to her and he went to see her alone--no Michelle or great grandchildren.

EDIT: I wouldn't be surprised that any website mentioning her hospitalization will by now have been.... 'ahem'...modified!
edit on 19-5-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Fury1984

Research huh? I'd love to see your ingenious idea on how to gain access to the Vault room which btw, is a secured area and is usually guarded by either former military or recently retired State Trooper so how exactly do you plan to get in there? March on up and demand they let you in? You've got to be kidding me. Unless you are an employee of The Hawai'i State Bureau of Health you ain't getting anywhere near it. Hence why Trump got shut down.

So sorry!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

wow, so Corsi's book will be at The Dollar Store ???
Absolutely wonderful, that's right down the road
from me. That'll save me 10 extra miles from
going all the way to Wally World.
That's a plus in my book
errrr I mean Corsi's book

hahahaha

edit on 5/20/2011 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I'd love to see your ingenious idea on how to gain access to the Vault room

well actually my plan would be a lot simpler.

make Clara a hefty business proposition
she couldn't refuse. Like a $100,000.00
personal check. Clara then sends a request
to the vault for 2 copies of her daughter's LFBC.
When it arrives, she gives one copy to the one
who wrote her that personal check.
And history is made with Obama-Gate when
the certificate is revealed in the MSM as having
the same registration number as Obama's
LFBC.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

reply to post by MaskedDebater

wow, so Corsi's book will be at The Dollar Store ???
Absolutely wonderful, that's right down the road
from me. That'll save me 10 extra miles from
going all the way to Wally World.
That's a plus in my book
errrr I mean Corsi's book

hahahaha

I'm pleased you find the close proximity a convenience. Two adages come to mind:

"You get what you pay for" and 'Don't tinkle on my back and tell me it's raining."

Birther on dude!
edit on 20-5-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

....--I thought then, about how many people who could talk (i.e. tell the truth) can quickly die of cancer.

Also mentioned was that he wanted no reporters going to see her or talking to her and he went to see her alone--no Michelle or great grandchildren.

EDIT: I wouldn't be surprised that any website mentioning her hospitalization will by now have been.... 'ahem'...modified!

Sounds REAL familiar.

Some how at least seven relatives including my Father died a couple days after changing their will and leaving their entire estates to my EX-Brother.... This of course was after he had removed them from the hospital so they could "die" at home. At no time was I ever allowed to be in the room with my Father unless I was under the watchful eye of my brother who out weighed my by at least 100 lbs. He was given six months to live and lasted a mere six weeks under my brothers tender care.

Ironies of ironies, Big Brother is also CEO of a fairly large Corporation....

A real conscience DOES not get you ahead in this world. Nice guys finish last with a foot print on their face.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Don't worry about the vault room, even if you did get in the LFBC for virginia will just be 'missing' anyhow.

Look for a back door... the hospital billing records and later, if such records exist, the canceled checks.

Money talks, follow it.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join