It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Upon further review of matters we have decided to give member MitchellCoombes the opportunity to have his say.

Let's just clear up the confusion... Member MitchellCoombes is NOT the supposed Mitchell Coombes- Celebrity Psychic. He is however Mitchell Coombes from the thread Guy uses Illuminati card to predict the exact date and hour of the tsunami in Japan.

We can now get back on topic - and please remember civility and decorum are required.

Thank you.

Did you guys give him some tips on how to go about making a post ?

All this could have been easily overcame with the things i mentioned in my above post. Hopefully he realizes we all aren't out to get him and ridicule....He needs to know that you don't walk on somebody else's home court and start making demands.

Glad he is staying though....thread could be more interesting than half the useless babble on here.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ok everyone, I am back.

Let me clear up some things first.

I am NOT the Mitchell Coombes celebrity psychic that lives in NSW, Australia (www.mitchellcoombes.com...)

I would also like to apologize for my arrogant approach on this introduction thread, I was doing it deliberately just to "test the waters" so to speak.

I made some extraordinary claims in regards to predicting earthquakes accurately, and I said my future predictions would be proof that I am genuine. No one else has been able to do what I have done to my knowledge, and there is a lot of speculation from the people that do not know me.

Let's be honest now, this is not a joke and I am simply trying to be the "Early Warning" card from the Illuminati Card Game.

Now I must back up my claims with solid evidence and prove that I have actually made correct predictions, so I will go ahead and do that right now.

In my next post I will provide you with one sweet prediction I have made, take it what you will, I know a lot of you will think of something like "forged", "fake", "you can easily edit screenshots", "Facebook isn't a trusted site when it comes to timestamps, people can change the timestamps of their post, they can hack into their own Facebook database".... I have heard all the excuses for denial and skepticism, but let me assure you, you have THOUSANDS of regular ATS members that have been monitoring me for quite a few months now and they can confirm that I did make these predictions when I said I did.

Please give me a chance to prove myself, give me 5 minutes and I will give you my evidence.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avyuir
Ok, Mitch. I have a few questions for you...
1.) Why did you first say you use the illuminati card game to come to your conclusions, but then you said that you get your information from your hacker friends who steal info from the Pentagon?

Because I actually used both, the cards provide the "WHAT" and the WHAT only. Everything else comes from other sources.

2.) Why did you first say that CA would have an earthquake, then Japan, then CA? What was the April 25 date supposed to be? What about May 11?

The April 25 date had nothing to do with predictions, I was talking to my close personal friend at the time, it was solely between me and him.

Immediately after the Japan tsunami I said CA was next........ then I gave a generic warning for a 9.3 Tokyo earthquake but never said when it would occur, and it has not occurred yet, so we need to be patient. May 11 was in regards to the economy and I was putting strong emphasis on Australia as on May 10 at 8.30pm we had the Federal Budget Announcement in Australia and since that day the economy has been going downhill in Australia.

3.) Why would you tell us to check through your FB when you know there's a crap ton of garbage on your facebook? Do you really think we'd be able to sort through all that...that is...if we even have a FB.

I agree with you, that is why I am trying to get to other sources to spread the truth about the Illuminati.

4.) If you really knew when things would happen, why would you just say "ok I'm done because you don't believe me" when you DO have some people that believe you and want you to stick around? Wouldn't you want to a.) help people out, and b.) be able to prove you could really "predict" things?

I said okay I am done on ATS because of the slandering I was receiving on here. That was all. Nothing to do with deleting Facebook and You tube and disappearing.

5.) Why does one of your Youtube names say Danny? I thought your name was "Mitchell"?

Identity and security reasons.

I'm naturally going to be skeptical about your claims because so much of this doesn't match up, but I'm always willing to give someone a chance to prove themselves. I'd like to see you predict something that EVERYONE sees before it happens, since it seems like no one saw your "predictions" before they happened, minus a few "friends" of yours.

Sure skepticism is healthy. But there were hundreds of people that saw my predictions before the Japan tsunami, I had over 600 friends before the predictions even started, people saw them first hand, lots of people. Scroll through my wall you will see I have an obsession with exposing the Illuminati and warning people of HAARP designed tsunamis.

Anyways, I'm watching closely. Prove everyone wrong, until then, you don't really have any reason to tell everyone it's "their loss".

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I am very eager and look forward to providing evidence for my claims

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

In my next post I will provide you with one sweet prediction I have made,

So where is it?
You've posted twice since this post with no prediction..

BTW, welcome back..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I am waiting for further responses so I actually know people are here and are reading this.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes

I am waiting for further responses so I actually know people are here and are reading this.

Why??
Just post mate..
Myself and many others stuck up for you..
Don't make us look stupid by waiting for an audience..

If your prediction is correct then it will get plenty of attention..

edit on 24-5-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Thanks for answering my questions, I will be waiting to see what comes next!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Maybe they are waiting for your prediction before they post.Also, people are reading it I promise.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Hi, welcome, I wondered when you would show up on this site, have visited your Facebook a few times...and look forward to reading your predictions!
I myself had told two people, my boyfriend and my mom that the next big quake would be on March 11, came from nowhere though...anyway, try not to listen to the people who are so miserable that they try to make others the same, just ignore them!

Over 500 members online now, you should make another thread for your predictions, just if you did'nt know!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
excellent! really glad you came back.
i'm here, and i'm listening with an open mind.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes

You have 17 flags and are on page 10 of your thread. If that isn't enough evidence that people are paying attention then I don't know what is.

What happened to posting in 5 minutes ? and regardless, the post will be up for all to see tomorrow, and the next day and the day after.

But yea glad you came back because I seriously am interested to see if they do come true, and Yes there is something to those Illuminati cards.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well, we've been watching your Facebook for quite sometime since the Japan earthquake. There has been much said, as to your credibility. As a psychic myself, I am not one to judge. Id like to see what additional evidence you have, and any future predictions aswell.

Advice for you. You have been holding out for quit sometime about revealing the "next card". You might want to "ease the waters" here on ATS by giving in a little about more of your future predictions...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
C'mon Mitch.....spill the beans....

many dont post here but Do read alot of what goes on.......

biggest conspiracy site in the world so if you dont get an audience here you wont many places else.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hey Mitch.

I have just a couple of questions, but about the cards themselves.

What do you know about the Illuminati cards?

When did you find out about them, and how?

Looking forward to your future posts.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
Hey Mitch.

I have just a couple of questions, but about the cards themselves.

What do you know about the Illuminati cards?

The Illuminati Cards are a tongue-in-cheek game published in 1995 to show the Illuminati agenda in a sarcastic manner. Most of the cards are very vague but after intense study I have come to realize Steve Jackson definitely knows what the agenda is on the chess board.

When did you find out about them, and how?

I found out about them about 2 years ago searching on youtube about the Illuminati. Also google "Smoking Gun Proof that 9/11 was an inside job"

Looking forward to your future posts.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Welcome back, for the most part the majority of us here are open minded and relatively nice
We also really like sources and proof from people so we can see and study and come to our own conclussions. Personally I am a skeptic on prophecy and predictions, but i do not pass judgement or doubt until after the time in which the prediction was supposed to happen. Just know that even though there are rude and angry people on here, they do not represent us as a whole. I look forward to reading your posts, and i am not going to lie but for the sake of the world and peoples lives i will be rooting for your predictions not to come true.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS MitchellCoombes
I don't know alot about you but im anxious to know about your predictions im sure there are many on here right now watching and waiting to hear what you have to say ..I find your thread to be very interesting and im very eager to hear more~~Peace sugarcookie1

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Okay so how do I upload screenshots onto this thread? I need to show everyone a sweet prediction I have made to verify my credibility.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
[mor

Go to the ATS homepage
click on tools
click pictures
click upload picture
go down to upload picture, find your pic and then click upload
now click on your uploaded pic
copy the url in the embed on ATS box
now come back to here and click on the image button that is on the top of the reply page
paste in your pic

You will have to log in to the ATS video section once you click on pictures. If it does not allow you to log in then you will need to click on forgot password and get a new one then log in with that.

I am still kind of new to the site and this is the only way i know how to upload pics. Unless you load the pic onto a picture sharing site like flickr then you can just paste in the url from your pic on that site
edit on 25-5-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join