It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Trolls 1, ATS 0.

I'll admit he comes off as arrogant, but so do most of the people blasting him.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes
If I read what I wrote in my first post through someone else's eyes I would have simply waited for their prediction AFTER THEY SAID THEY WOULD.

1. They make a prediction and are wrong ............. life goes on. (lost nothing)

2. They make a prediction and are right............coincidence? maybe...wait for another prediction. (lost nothing)

3. Act inhospitable towards them and they maybe don't make a prediction. (lost a member who was possibly telling the truth)

I joined ATS with the presupposition that the majority of you already knew about me. I was told by many people on my Facebook too join to share my predictions with a greater audience of like minded people.

That need to friend you on FB crap to see your predictions is a prelude
to asking for donations from your "loyal facebook friends".

Methinks you are nothing but a low level scammer that thought he could
widen his audience by coming to ATS because his credulous fans on FB
told him that he would find lots of new agey nitwits that would jump on his
little bandwagon.

Your little buddies forgot to tell you about the people here who think and
ask questions.

Here's a pro tip for ya: don't take advice from people on the internet.

your wrong i asked him to come here and make the acount to share intel
cos maybe this guy knows something that we dont

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

There are a lot of Michellcoombes
www.facebook.com...#!/search.php?q=MitchellCoombes&init=quick&tas=0.3562382683240079&search_first_focus=130571 4902664

No one on this thread has given any evidence to whom this person really is, and the OP does not state to which Michellcoombes he is.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
this feels like a distraction. so it must be.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Just to repeat

I'm proposing you a bet ...you will have chance to earn some money ..so let's make a bet ..
We will deposit at site owner Skeptic Overlord account 5 000 $ each.You make a prediction here publicly on thread ..prediction come true, you take the money ..opposite ,i take the money

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Is this not hs second introduction? He came here shortly after the Japan quake and joined. I think this is a fake. I see this is going to turn into a circus show like hs facebook page

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I think you guys scared him, 8 pages of crap and on the front page already.

You people are sheep, anyone who claims themselves to be god gets ALL the attention?

No more "evolved" then the sheep who go to church every sunday or watch NBC for all their news.

Anyone who reads prediction threads should be put on a totally different website, it genuinely ruins the quality of threads, and replies.

But its not..

link   
Welcome, Mr. Coombes. Despite what you may read in your somewhat "guarded" welcome from part of the community here, you are warmly welcomed others.

I, for one, look forward to your input and commentary. These are interesting times. I look forward to you making it even more interesting!

CE

link   

reply to post by Version100

You want me to provide proof for my previous predictions, as I said earlier, you have to check out my Facebook to see them for yourselves. If I upload screenshots people will think they are doctered which I have already been accused of even though my friends have seen these posts well before the events I described came to pass.

Does anyone else think this guys just trying to bring people over to his facebook to get numbers up so he can brag to hes friends about how many friends he has?

mitchell 2 things you can do to be liked here instead of sounding like a typical "i can fluke predict and that makes me cooler then you" type of guy

1. Proove your not the "celebrity mitchell coombes" (a bit coincidental 2 guys same name, same job description)
2. Make an accurate prediction (it will proove the first time is not a fluke and give you credibility in future)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin

If I read what I wrote in my first post through someone else's eyes I would have simply waited for their prediction AFTER THEY SAID THEY WOULD.

1. They make a prediction and are wrong ............. life goes on. (lost nothing)

2. They make a prediction and are right............coincidence? maybe...wait for another prediction. (lost nothing)

3. Act inhospitable towards them and they maybe don't make a prediction. (lost a member who was possibly telling the truth)

I joined ATS with the presupposition that the majority of you already knew about me. I was told by many people on my Facebook too join to share my predictions with a greater audience of like minded people.

little bandwagon.

ask questions.

Too bad he didn't "share intel" instead of acting like a spoiled kid
with a big chip on his shoulder and telling everyone they had to
act a certain way or he wouldn't play...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The argument about who you are: just an intentional distraction to frustrate you and get you to leave. You leave, and they win. I'm not begging you to stay, I can read a about your warnings pretty much anywhere online. I'm just telling you how it is and what the goals are of the people attacking you. They are Not stupid and they Know how to piss you off and get you on a whole other track talkin about pointless stuff which they will make it seem so crucial and once you spend your energy convincing them of that point they will have another arguement waiting. It's a game for them. A never-ending game... Once you realize this, you can laugh it off like I do. Now, you better not make me look dumb for protecting you. I have a reputation you know... Haha just kiddin. Like I care... I just don't like seeing people getting attacked in a manner that I feel to be unjust. Good luck man.
edit on 18-5-2011 by ZackMorris because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

*stands up*

No Im Mitchell Coombes

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin

little bandwagon.

ask questions.

Too bad he didn't "share intel" instead of acting like a spoiled kid
with a big chip on his shoulder and telling everyone they had to
act a certain way or he wouldn't play...

he not the only one with a chip and acting like a spoiled kid
what were you like at 22

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I'm sorry but 22 is old enough to know how to be a decent person.
22 is not just a kid.
You keep saying he's only 22 but that is not an excuse for a single thing.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Thread closed under this clause:

16a.) Identity Spoofing: You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

"MitchellCoombes" will not be able to continue posting as the Mitchell Coombes until he has contacted staff in this regards. We just need to confirm that he is who he says he is because we don't want our members to be taken for a "ride".

Closed until further notice.

Edit: Thread re-opened for now.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
We can confirm that this is NOT the supposed "Celebrity Psychic" and appropriate action was taken.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Gem, I don't think he ever claimed to be the celebrity Mitchell Coombes.

He was claiming to be the Mitchell Coombes from facebook who's claim to fame was to be able to predict earthquakes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

We carefully considered everything in this case. Although he never said "I am the Mitchell Coombes the celebrity psychic" he presented himself so that the mistake could easily be made. There were also some events "backstage" that lead to this point.

BUT - as usual we don't discuss the banning of fellow members. We did however have more than enough reason to ban this member based on the T&C as quoted above.

Edit to add: We did however review everything once again following some more queries, and decided to give the member another opportunity. See my post here.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Got no argument from me, just thought I'd clarify the point.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Ok, Mitch. I have a few questions for you...
1.) Why did you first say you use the illuminati card game to come to your conclusions, but then you said that you get your information from your hacker friends who steal info from the Pentagon?
2.) Why did you first say that CA would have an earthquake, then Japan, then CA? What was the April 25 date supposed to be? What about May 11?
3.) Why would you tell us to check through your FB when you know there's a crap ton of garbage on your facebook? Do you really think we'd be able to sort through all that...that is...if we even have a FB.
4.) If you really knew when things would happen, why would you just say "ok I'm done because you don't believe me" when you DO have some people that believe you and want you to stick around? Wouldn't you want to a.) help people out, and b.) be able to prove you could really "predict" things?
5.) Why does one of your Youtube names say Danny? I thought your name was "Mitchell"?

I'm naturally going to be skeptical about your claims because so much of this doesn't match up, but I'm always willing to give someone a chance to prove themselves. I'd like to see you predict something that EVERYONE sees before it happens, since it seems like no one saw your "predictions" before they happened, minus a few "friends" of yours.

Anyways, I'm watching closely. Prove everyone wrong, until then, you don't really have any reason to tell everyone it's "their loss".

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join