It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

How do you know?
Second line…

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...#!/profile.php?id=1427705082

not the same guy

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Let's see, you have not yet posted any information on ats regarding future events, but I'm gonna go ahead and bash you anyway and ask you questions I know you will not/cannot answer, because I just can't stand the thought that some ats member or lurker might believe you when you say that you will post some information sometime in the future. You see I'm really insecure and I'm the only one around here who is allowed to have a big ego, so rather than wait and see if you sink or swim, I'm gonna see if I can get rid of you before that can happen. Because if you were to make an accurate prediction, I just don't think I could handle that. It would challenge my preconceived notions of how things work in my limited frame of comprehension. Cause that's just not how it works. How it works is: someone on ats predicts something. I tell them how wrong they are. They end up being wrong. And I go home looking and feeling like someone who is clever. Get it? So let's not interrupt the flow of things... Gotta maintain the status quo... I fear change. Quick! Someone make a prediction or an uninformed statement.t or SOMEthing so I can correct you and feel smart again! Lemme go find a newb somewhere... Someone is bound to be making erroneous statements Somewhere. That's food for my ego... Oh and when I get something right its ok for me to gloat to high heaven... But the fact that you have an ego bothers me because its only ok when I do it. So if you don't mind I'm gonna hop on the ol' high horse and peer down at you for being human enough to show pride in your achievement. Once you attain a godlike status where loads of attention has no effect on you whatsoever, then I'll get down off my high horse and we can be friends again.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

....sigh

Do not respond to the baiting.

Just reach 20 posts and make a prediction at some point.

Simple.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

Who is kurt oconnor?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Well I guess now you have a decision to make. You can either leave ATS, and possibly return right before a prediction, and show that your truthful. Or you can leave and never return. Having assumptions that this was going to go another way is frankly no one else's fault but your own.

Or you can even blame those that told you this would be a place that you would easily be believed (believe me they knew better). Arguing with other members, when many are still debating on who you really are should probably be your main concern.

You openly stated in your original post that others (people on your OWN FB page) thought that you had a god complex. Maybe you should see your tone, and decide if arguing about who you are is more important then what you claim you can do.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by dsm1664

How do you know?
Second line…

Only based on Facebook information.

I did check him out a while ago when his name started popping up regarding the Japan quake.

But I understand what you are implying.

Anyone could be Mitchell Coombes on ATS, just using an Oz proxy. That could be anyones Facebook account with random pics. OK sod it, I'm actually Mitchell Coombes.

link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes
I am God. Bow down and worship me!

That is what stupid ignorant people on my Facebook think I am trying to portray. I am just a humble down to earth guy with access to information no one else has.

My predictions have been correct this year 100%, meaning there is no proof I am a fake.

If people don't want to take heed of my warnings then that is their prerogative.

If however you believe in me and my accurate predictions then please comment and take solace in the fact that this is the real deal.

I AM THE REAL DEAL. THIS IS NOT A GAME.

I am looking forward to discussing this further along with a few more predictions that I will get correct.

Dates and locations for my upcoming predictions will be disclosed at a time when I feel it is right and not beforehand. Unfortunately the information I do receive cannot be predicted unlike future catastrophes.

Just read the OP again, it's so awesome.

It's obvious he came here thinking itwould be like FB where he posts and everyone "likes" his post and would worship him. Wrong. This is a forum where everyone is equal.

Back to Facebook wiv ya and ya arse-licking fans who hang onto your every word.

link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

....sigh

Do not respond to the baiting.

Just reach 20 posts and make a prediction at some point.

Simple.

Exactly get to 20 posts, talk to the members who you want to and who are friendly to you, and then when you are ready to make a prediction.
And then we will see......

No need to bother with those you do not need to.

edit on 5/18/2011 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

www.facebook.com...
He is the same person, just selling books.
I didn’t think you would answer my question.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

www.facebook.com...

hes not the same person

edit on 18-5-2011 by audio assasin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

If I read what I wrote in my first post through someone else's eyes I would have simply waited for their prediction AFTER THEY SAID THEY WOULD.

1. They make a prediction and are wrong ............. life goes on. (lost nothing)

2. They make a prediction and are right............coincidence? maybe...wait for another prediction. (lost nothing)

3. Act inhospitable towards them and they maybe don't make a prediction. (lost a member who was possibly telling the truth)

I joined ATS with the presupposition that the majority of you already knew about me. I was told by many people on my Facebook too join to share my predictions with a greater audience of like minded people.

"I joined ATS with the presupposition that the majority of you already knew about me"

so that no matter what, nobody would question you? thats not the way it works. I won't even accept the fact you can predict because as far as i'm concerned, in reality, predictions are non-existant. and I will continue to say this until you have proof of your abilities. I'm not one to sit idly by while you produce yourself as a demigod with nothing to base it on.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

www.facebook.com...

Hahaha, lol ... Oh dear Lord ...
Dude, you can see his brother on FB too, you can see their pictures together, there are his neighbours and friends, you can see his pictures when he was small, for gods sake even his phone number is shown to fb friends. and you still go on and say it is that celebrity psychic.

BTW, to the other troll who said about me posting only 4 posts and what not. I already WROTE that I was a member before, with another nickname - and one of the few who wrote under his REAL NAME - to be later attacked and even threatened, that is why I am now writing under this other nickname. The old one is not used nor it will be (I had asked ATS to delete it, dont know if they did it).
I did not intedn to come back and write here anymore because it is pointless. As I said I just wanted to support Mitch because I see the trolls attacking him too before he even had the chance to post anything.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I just don't understand all the hatred in this thread.
Enjoy your stay and ignore the trolls.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

www.facebook.com...

hes not the same person

Prove it?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

If I read what I wrote in my first post through someone else's eyes I would have simply waited for their prediction AFTER THEY SAID THEY WOULD.

1. They make a prediction and are wrong ............. life goes on. (lost nothing)

2. They make a prediction and are right............coincidence? maybe...wait for another prediction. (lost nothing)

3. Act inhospitable towards them and they maybe don't make a prediction. (lost a member who was possibly telling the truth)

I joined ATS with the presupposition that the majority of you already knew about me. I was told by many people on my Facebook too join to share my predictions with a greater audience of like minded people.

That need to friend you on FB crap to see your predictions is a prelude
to asking for donations from your "loyal facebook friends".

Methinks you are nothing but a low level scammer that thought he could
widen his audience by coming to ATS because his credulous fans on FB
told him that he would find lots of new agey nitwits that would jump on his
little bandwagon.

Your little buddies forgot to tell you about the people here who think and
ask questions.

Here's a pro tip for ya: don't take advice from people on the internet.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Mitchell the key here is to ignore these people. Simply. IGNORE them. If they are taking up any of your time at all then you're letting them win. Besides, what they say has no effect at all on the rest of us. Let your message get to those who wish to listen and ignore the "bait" laid out for you by the disbelievers/disinfo spreaders. All of us here who know what's up, were expecting these immediate attacks against you. That doesn't matter though, what matters is how, or if, you choose to react to them. The people arguing, don't even Care about the truth, or if you are right or wrong. They only wish to interrupt you in your mission. Now watch if anyone replies to my post calling me names or trying to make me feel ashamed for supporting you, watch how I simply do not acknowledge their presence. That's what I've always done with every ats account I've ever had and I have no problems.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100
Here's a pro tip for ya: don't take advice from people on the internet.

You just shot yourself in the foot.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The arrogance of you to call people arrogant after you strut in and post that intro as a hello

Seriously dude?

Id never heard of you before and I dont have access to facebook as Im sure many other members dont either.

Id heard a rumour about some guy who predicted the Japan EQ but never knew his name or the finer details.

So how about you stop being so arrogant by assuming everyone knows who you are and what you do and try another intro thread with a tiny bit more background info on yourself and what you have correctly predicted plus a HUGE amount more humility and Im sure everyone will be a bit nicer.

You probably didnt mean for your OP (original post) to come out the way it did but that followed by comments calling peole arrogant and ignorant when most people (myself included) just said a friendly hi and were looking forward to what you had to say.

Seriously dude thats try this again just without the attitude

P.s yes people on here can come across as a bit negative when worked up but most (95%) are genuine open minded truth seekers but perhaps we have become a bit jaded due to the fact we hear so much BS and outlandish claims. Without exception when Ive made a mistake or posted something that people misinterpreted showing a little humility and correcting myself or apologising always got an apologetic response back and am now very friendly with some of the people Ive had the virulent and nasty debates with.
Give it a try dude as I for one would love to have you stick around just minus the attitude

Peace and once again welcome from a fellow Aussie

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris
Mitchell the key here is to ignore these people. Simply. IGNORE them. If they are taking up any of your time at all then you're letting them win. Besides, what they say has no effect at all on the rest of us. Let your message get to those who wish to listen and ignore the "bait" laid out for you by the disbelievers/disinfo spreaders. All of us here who know what's up, were expecting these immediate attacks against you. That doesn't matter though, what matters is how, or if, you choose to react to them. The people arguing, don't even Care about the truth, or if you are right or wrong. They only wish to interrupt you in your mission. Now watch if anyone replies to my post calling me names or trying to make me feel ashamed for supporting you, watch how I simply do not acknowledge their presence. That's what I've always done with every ats account I've ever had and I have no problems.

..........I can't believe this....you're generalizing, you'll probably even do it to me simply for saying this.
now it's an us vs them mentality? I'm interested and wanting to know more behind this.
How can any person claim to predict anything? it's 50/50, evenly split right down the middle.
our perception only takes us so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join