It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

If the Images are in your ATS Media photo sections:

You can embed them by using the image tags:
[img]http://yourimage.com/image.jpg[/img]

Or if the images are very big/on an external site then you can simply link to them.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
These screenshots are 100% genuine and have not been tampered with in any form whatsoever. Paint has been used to add emphasis onto specific information in the screenshots.

Verification of these status posts has been confirmed via thousands of ATS members seeing the posts with the timestamps provided first-hand. These screenshots are in no way fake, forged, edited or designed to deceive those that have not seen the status posts as primary evidence.

These two videos were uploaded on to my Facebook [March 8th], three days before the Japan tsunami.

The generic warning was clear- HAARP tests in Pacific Ocean, expect to see countless earthquakes in the Pacific Ocean areas during 2010-2012. I said they would be man-made earthquakes.

This is my prediction of a man-made earthquake in the Pacific Ocean, with a 104 hour countdown. Note I did not make any reference to Japan in any of these forewarnings. The only thing I was warning people about all month was Pacific Ocean HAARP designed man-made earthquakes.

These screenshots, and the status posts provided in these screenshots, have been confirmed and verified as being genuine and authentic with the timestamps provided.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Fixed tags

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I thought you were going to give a future prediction..

Personally the past is gone, let's see some new stuff..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Yup.....I called it. Of course, had to only say it to myself, but now it's clear.

As, I think, by now to all.

"HAARP"

'Nuff said. Kudos to ATS, for playing, and being polite. We all have infinite patience.....(sometimes)....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

This is the generic warning
edit on 25-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Fixed tags

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Ahh, the information that should have been posted from the moment you popped up on ATS.

Still not convinced, but am willing to give you benefit of the doubt and continue to read your posts.

...for the time being.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hmm I think those have been posted before, but thanks for taking the time to re-post them. I am naturally still a bit skeptical, but I will definitely be more cautious if you do happen to make a concrete prediction that isn't very...general, if you will.
I live on a fault line so I'm always a bit...on edge.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Any ideas why the pictures are not showing completely?

I know it's good to be sceptical, you can call it a wild stroke of luck, a co-incidence, a jackpot win. Well, it's not the only earthquake I have predicted mind you. But let me re-assure you that the screenshots are 100% authentic.

Another prediction correct to the exact hour will be more than enough proof that this is real and these earthquakes are 100% man-made.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Glad you're here. I look forward to reading your predictions too. I hope you dont take the negative comments to personally, that they should make you "not" want to post.
Around here, you will have to prove yourself (thats just how it works) nothing personal but Im sure you are aware of all the scammers (If I could get back all the time Ive invested reading crackpot posts, Id prob. never die).
So...Good Luck to you & see you around

edit on 03/07/2011 by delionqueen1 because: no reason

Hey, Im gonna friend you on Facebook

edit on 03/07/2011 by delionqueen1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Welcome back
.... still to be convinced - I am one of those types that needs dates. I will even settle for month and year (not just between the year 2010 and 2012). Need to narrow it down a bit for me.

But anyway, welcome back and look forward to lurking around this thread for a while.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Plumbduff

I do not like giving people dates for predictions. I feel that just giving people dates is not enough and too vague. I prefer to give people a countdown in hours, as I did with the pacific ocean tsunami (March 11) I gave a 104 hour countdown for it.

It is important to be specific in your predictions and not be vague, so that is why I gave people an exact hour with plenty of time (4 days) to prepare for this Pacific Ocean tsunami.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I just know I'm going to HATE myself in th morning.....

Any ideas why the pictures are not showing completely?

The [img] tags.

Once you (My, what a quick study!) you upload them to your "My ATS Media", and copy[paste the URL....

...take out the 'ats' from within the [...] brackets....and, you get (voila!) a scroll bar, for images wider than about 600 pixels....

(I will now go to the corner, and shoot myself in the head...)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

edit on 25-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
So Mitch I think what we all want to know at this point is...whats next?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
edit on 25-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Changed embed to link

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You can't help yourself can you.

You big softy.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I corrected the embeded images in your original post(s). No need to embed them again. (Some folks still have slow connection speeds.)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

I don't consider myself a researcher, more an insider. I have to say this now because I think it's hilarious. More than half the people that actually work for HAARP don't even know half the stuff that's going on. It reminds me of Freemasonry... secrets are kept from you until you advance in the ranks.

The next man-made tsunami created by HAARP will be in the Pacific Ocean again- 151 miles west of Los Angeles. It will be over 9.0+ again, and be worse than the Japan tsunami. It's all in the cards too. The Illuminati Card Game has been correct time and time again we should give that credit. Take heed of the card "Tidal Wave".

With my previous predictions (forewarnings) I never gave people dates or time frames. Remember I believe in people specific, not vague.

Getting them correct to the exact hour, or somewhere around there is quite freakish.

Dates and times will be provided when I receive the information at hand. As with anything there is the power of free will so dates are not set in stone up to a certain point, when things eventually give-way and you are forced to create another tsunami, etc.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

How come you keep changing how many miles away it will be? And what about the one off the coast of Portland?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join