It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Is A Forgery

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by leejohnbarnes

Was there a bible when Jesus lived? No

As far as i know Jesus didn't carry a Bible with him or any scriptures when he preached to the people.

I dont know if Jesus told us to read the Bible to learn about God. As far as i know he didn't. Jesus didn't even say a Bible would be made.

Exactly.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by leejohnbarnes
I dont see Jesus saying in that statement that anyone can come to God through the Bible.

In fact Jesus says people can only come to God via Jesus himself - eg through being told the Gnosis by Jesus himself.

I dont see Jesus saying in John 14 :6 - ' You can come to God through reading the Bible, becoming a Christian, going to Church or learning by rote large chunks of the Bible and then merely repeating them nor by living in accord with only what the Bible says'

Do you ?

You have been shown repeatedly that the Bible is God's written communication with us. Jesus is the personification of God, and quoted often from the OT as being from God and carrying authority. The principles he taught were rooted in the OT and he either showed how the Pharisees had distorted them, or how he fulfilled them such that anyone who chooses to be "in" him is also credited with fulfilling them. He quoted the creation account as literal fact, the OT characters as literal and historical people, the writings as prophetic and pointing toward himself. To continue to reject scripture is to reject the One who authored it, because the words of God are no less authoritative than the Spirit of God; they do not lose anything simply by being written.

And the deep irony of your hatred of the written Word flies a mile over your head: YOU practically worship other writings! You give them great authority, even over the words of God. And here you are quoting scripture to justify rejecting it. Wow.

And BTW... people have gotten saved by reading the NT. Diss it at your own peril. Re. the WORD "Gnosis", I quote a line from The Princess Bride: "You keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means." Overall, your ignorance is profound, on many levels, so don't bother asking me anything else except "How can I be saved?"

As far as i know Jesus didn't carry a Bible with him or any scriptures when he preached to the people.

He quoted the OT often. Even children know this.

I dont know if Jesus told us to read the Bible to learn about God. As far as i know he didn't. Jesus didn't even say a Bible would be made.

Luke 22:37-- "It is written: 'And he was numbered with the transgressors'; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.""

John 5:39-- "You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me,"

Mat. 22:31-- ""But now, as to whether there will be a resurrection of the dead--haven't you ever read about this in the Scriptures?"

Once again, we see the ample evidence that these people trashing the Word of God do not know it at all.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Sigh.

"You have been shown repeatedly that the Bible is God's written communication with us ".

No I havent.

Nor could you ever do that.

In fact Jesus warned us that false priests in a false temple will speak in his name in the future ;

www.nationalgeographic.com...

The false temple is the modern churches and their book of falsehoods the Bible.

edit on 19-5-2011 by leejohnbarnes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The Sethians are the Scythians.

en.wikipedia.org...

Christ was a Sethian Scythian Gnostic ;

The Sethian line are the Scythian people.

The emanation of the spiritual universe

This original God went through a series of emanations.

The first of these is Barbelo.

God and the aeons comprise the sum total of the spiritual universe, known as the Pleroma.

At this point the myth is still only dealing with a spiritual, non-material universe. In some versions of the myth, the Spiritual Aeon Sophia imitates God's actions in performing an emanation of her own, without the prior approval of the other aeons in the Pleroma. This results in a crisis within the Pleroma, leading to the appearance of the Yaldabaoth, a 'serpent with a lion's head'. This figure is commonly known as the demiurge, This being is at first hidden by Sophia but subsequently escapes, stealing a portion of divine power from her in the process.

[edit] The creation of matter

Using this stolen power, Yaldabaoth creates a material world in imitation of the divine Pleroma. To complete this task, he spawns a group of entities known collectively as Archons, 'petty rulers' and craftsmen of the physical world. Like him, they are commonly depicted as theriomorphic, having the heads of animals. Some texts explicitly identify the Archons with the fallen angels described in the Enoch tradition in Judaic apocrypha. At this point the events of the Sethian narrative begin to cohere with the events of Genesis, with the demiurge and his archontic cohorts fulfilling the role of the creator. As in Genesis, the demiurge declares himself to be the only god, and that none exist superior to him; however, the audience's knowledge of what has gone before casts this statement, and the nature of the creator itself, in a radically different light.

Yaldaboth is Jehovah / Yahweh.

Christians worship the demiurge not God.

The Judaic texts that designate the Watchers as the angels of the demiurge are texts that are written by Jewish scholars who wanted to hide the fact that the Scythians are the true Jews of the line of the kings.

The Jews who remained in the Holy Land after the Ten Tribes of Israel left the Holy Lands and became the Scythians, are Jewish but they are not the red haired Jews of the kingly line of David.

www.britam.org...

en.wikipedia.org...(angel)

The watchers story in Enoch derives from the sixth chapter Genesis, where the "Origin of the Nephilim" is described and the "Sons of God" who beget them are mentioned:

When men began to multiply on earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw how beautiful the daughters of man were, and so they took for their wives as many of them as they chose. Then the Lord said: "My spirit shall not remain in man forever, since he is but flesh. His days shall comprise one hundred and twenty years."

At that time the Nephilim appeared on earth (as well as later), after the sons of God had intercourse with the daughters of man, who bore them sons. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown. (Genesis 6:1-4)

Here, the "sons of God" are given no specific name or function; they could represent fallen angels, heavenly beings that mate with human women. The Book of Enoch regards these as the same angels who are referred to as the Benei Ha-Elohim (Eng. Sons of God) in the Book of Genesis. According to this belief, their sins filled the Earth with violence and the world was destroyed as a result of their intervention.

Later theologians believed the "sons of God" referred to the descendants of Seth and the "daughters of man", in turn referred to the descendants of Cain.

This is why Jesus called himself The Son Of God - he was referring to his scythian / watcher ancestry.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The Ten Lost Tribes of Israel dissapear from history in 720 BC ;

en.wikipedia.org...

The Ten Lost Tribes of Israel refers to those tribes of ancient Israel that formed the Kingdom of Israel and which disappeared from Biblical and all other historical accounts after the kingdom was destroyed in about 720 BC by ancient Assyria.

The Assyrians took the Ten Tribes as slaves and gave them to their allies the Cimmerians / Scythians.

britam.org...

www.britam.org...

The Ten Tribes fled and merged with the scythians - they became a mixed Jewish / Scythian race.

Beth Shan was called Scythopolis to remember the name of the people that used to live in that region - the Ten Tribes of Israel who were also known as the scythians to whom they mixed with ;

www.bible-history.com...

Note also the interesting DNA analysis of links between Jews / Scythians / Celts / British ;

www.britam.org...

Mary the mother of Jesus was a Scythian.

So was Jesus.

He was Jewish, only by line of descent via the Scythians who absorbed the Ten Tribes of Israel.

He was adopted into the Jewish religion after Mary married Joseph.

This is also why Mary was not stoned to death for getting pregnant when unmarried - she was not considered Jewish by the Jews of her own town - they considered her A SCYTHIAN, not a Jew - as they refused to accept that the Ten tribes of Israel had merged with the Scythians.

This saved her life, as if the Jews of Nazareth had regarded her as a Jew - she would have been stoned to death when she was pregnant.

The angel Gabriel chose Mary to bear Jesus as she was Scythian and of mixed Scythian / Jewish descendant - but she was also not considered Jewish enough to be killed for breaking Jewish law by the Jews of Nazareth.

But as his mother was a Scythian, and not considered as a Jew, Jesus was also not considered Jewish by the Jewish people of Nazareth.

The ancestors of Mary had returned to the Holy Land hundreds of years after they had left with the scythians as the lost Ten Tribes of Israel - and though they regarded themselves as Scythian Jews, the Jews of the region did not consider them as Jewish, but as Scythians.

The scythians drove the cimmerians, a scythian dynasty that split after the death of a previous scythian king as was scythian tradition, out of the steppes.

According to the Histories of Herodotus (c. 440 BC), the Cimmerians had been expelled from the steppes by the Scythians - and this was when the cimmerians moved to the Near East - and the descendants of the former ten tribes of Israel returned to the Holy Lands.

From this line of Cimmerian / Scythian / Ten Tribes of Israel was Mary and Jesus descended.

Hence why the Jews of Nazareth tried to kill him, as they did not see him as a Jew but a Scythian.

This also explains his hostility towards his mother at the end of his life, as after she married Joseph - a powerful, wealthy and well respected Jewish man - she adopted the Jewish faith.

Jesus was a red haired, blue eyed Scythian of mixed Jewish / Scythian descent - not a Jew as the Jews defined themselves at the time, as they did not believe the scythians came from the Ten Tribes of Israel.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Many gnostic text came out about 200 A.D. Most of the traditional canon came around the first century, which makes it legit in any case in my opinion. I do cherish the gnostics, but the gnostics come off to me like a Kabbalah part 2. Some knowledge i believe does not help us better ourselves and many gnostic stories have no desire to do such thing. There are many stories that point towards a Gnostic direction. The secret book of mark, if we ignore the homosexual tension we see a teacher telling the secrets of heaven to one person. So, Gnostic was an obvious response to Jesus Christ mystcism (SP?) and truly should be noted by the miracles etc
edit on 19-5-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The whole alien thing and creators really is a distraction from what we are really here to understand.

Jesus cared not about lineage...in Spirit, there is no 'royal' line and there is no importance of blood lines. Such things are earthly matters and to learn things of Spirit, earthly things matter not.

The Gnostic readings are not literal....they use names to describe the emanation of the unseen coming into the seen.

There is spiritual truths and earthly truths in all religions. They all also use allegory to make understanding.

When you speak of telepathy....I think you are not understanding that when a person has an experience...its something being created between their unconsciousness, the united collective mind of man, and the individuals consciousness. Each experience, as a message arises from the unconsciousness, the individuals own creativity can add to the experience through what they believe, what attracts them, what they desire, what interests them, and what they fear. There is no need for beings to 'talk' with their mouths, because its all occurring through a stream of consciousness. Its all a expression of ones own mind. Just as we, are expressions, of the Spirit, the IAM. Creation is through vibration and creation is really emanation.

Jesus's lineage is not important. He understood that we are to live more for the life of Spirit then the life of flesh and he showed us how to also do this and told us to pick up our own crosses. Different groups of people interpreted his message differently according to their own preconceived beliefs and ideas.

If you understand things of Spirit, then you know there are no mistakes. So how ever we got here, is meant to be and has purpose.

OP...you are getting caught up in the same things many get caught up in and that is earthly things. They are distractions.

As I told you before...you could find the nature of Spirit and learn about the IAM without any books or scriptures.

The 'word' is within life itself. The Spirit did not leave us here without a way to understand...we just tend to look in the wrong places, thinking we are going to gain some sort of spiritual knowledge by figuring out earthly things.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hi Folks,

Back again.

Now then lets see if the Gnosis has been posted here .

Nope.

Ok then lets play your game, the way you want it played .

" I am sorry.

I do not know the Gnosis.

Meh, okay, close enough to admitting that you lied. You've taken the first step on a long road, Grasshopper. Sorry, wrong paradigm there, but you get the picture
No matter what philosophy one follows, all learning begins with the humble statement of "I don't know."

Again, you need to remember that Gnosticism is a derivation of the philosophical musings of Plato, the roots of which are largely to be found in his "Theory of Forms". Neoplatonism makes some inroads into the theology of the Western Church, mostly through Augustine of Hippo (though he post dates both Constantine and the fall of Rome, so the elements of Platonism that exist in the Church are theological, rather than scriptural,) but the Eastern Orthodox Church is largely bereft of it.

But the key thing to remember is that Jews (Jesus, the Apostles, Paul, along with all the rest, Jewish Christian or not) and Greeks (Gentiles, whether Christian converts or not) were, in their search for truth, fundamentally looking for different things. As Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians:

For Jews demand signs and Greeks desire wisdom, but we proclaim Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

Where are signs found? In the workings of the world and the behaviours of God. Where is wisdom found? Outside the workings of the world. Plato differentiated between the intelligible world and the sensible world -- the first holds things that you can only think about, while the second holds things that you can sense, with your eyes, ears, and other senses.

Think about a tree, picture it in your mind. Unless you've a fondness for a certain tree, or you happen to be looking at one, what you're visioning in your mind is an idealized tree, the "form" of a tree, not anything that actually exists. You're peering into the intelligible world. Now go outside and look at a tree. It doesn't look anything like your idealized tree -- maybe there's a broken branch here, a knot there, the tree isn't uniform, maybe it's got some rot here, and so on. Moreover, this tree will eventually DIE. But the form of the tree in the intelligible world? Perfect, eternal, will never die -- even if every tree was to vanish from the sensible world, the idealized tree in the intelligible world would still remain.

The obvious conclusion that can be drawn from this, particularly if one is already partial to the notion of dualism, is that the intelligible world is good, and the sensible world is bad. Flaws, death, rot, decay, these are all aspects of the sensible world, and we are all subject to them. It's a good answer to the problem of evil, and there are aspects of the Theory of Forms that are tough to dispute. Though Augustine was not a dualist, he incorporated a bit of Plato into Christian theology by acknowledging the intelligible world, but stating that when we look into it, we are seeing into the mind of God, which is an amazing concept, if it were the case.

For some of these wisdom seeking Greeks, the question arose, "If our souls are eternal (as Plato taught,) then they must have originated in the intelligible world, so how do we get back? How do we excise ourselves from this evil, death ridden sensible world?" The answer should be obvious -- you do so by obtaining wisdom. God doesn't save you, Christ doesn't save you, you save yourself.

Now the Gnostics took those notions and built a system of myth around it -- not all Greeks were Gnostics, of course. Very few of them were, in fact, intentionally, because at its heart, Gnosticism is an elitist faith. You had to understand philosophy, obviously, and not just this simple overview that I've given you, you needed to really, really get it. So you needed a few things for that -- intelligence, lots of time (and thus, money) to study, think and meditate, and, most importantly, a Gnostic teacher that you would hire to walk you through things and deliver the details that you couldn't sort out, as well as the secret stuff that only was passed on from master to student -- never written down or handed off to just anybody.

I'll spare you the details of the mythology, you can find them in the Nag Hammadi texts, but one key thing to understand is that the Supreme One of the Gnostics (the Pleroma) is an incomprehensible God, who exists only in the intelligible world, and who sends out "emanations" which become lesser divine beings. So you've got, not simply polytheism, but you have this sort of hierarchy of gods, quite similar (not surprisingly,) to the Greek and Roman religions. One of these lesser beings took it upon himself to make copies of the forms in the intelligible world, and thus created the flawed sensible world that we find ourselves in today. This explains, as I said, evil, death, decay and imperfection.

You can clearly see the inherent problem that comes up when you try to reconcile Judaism, and a Christ who is Jewish, with Gnosticism -- on pretty much every level, they are at loggerheads. Jews believe that, apart from God, the sensible world is all that there is. They are non-dualists, so evil represents, not the antithesis of good, but the lack of it. They are monotheists, and believe that God gave us the Law (Torah Law) in order to live as his people, and look for signs from God which indicate that we are. The most fundamental problem of Gnostic Christianity is that -- even if you think it's all made up, by appropriating the person of Christ, you're really trying to put a square peg in a round hole, and it just doesn't work.

Further, the Gnostics believed that other emanations came into the sensible world, which they referred to as "Divine Sparks", and this was the eternal soul that the enlightened human beings had within them. In a very real sense, to the Gnostics, these bodies that we have are spiritual prisons that the soul has been forced into, and from which we strive to escape ("we" being the empirical we, but as I said before, the Gnostics viewed the vast majority of humanity as lacking the spark and, thus, worthless.) Death, it seems obvious, brings that escape. But to prevent the "pollution" of the intelligible world by the sensible world, a group of lesser divine beings, called Archons, were stationed at the exits and they cast back to Earth any sparks that haven't attained the wisdom that shows they've been purified (the soul is then reincarnated into another bodily prison.)

My personal belief, and it seems to be borne out by the historical facts, as we trace the development of Gnostic Christianity, is that Paul's conversion of the Greek Gentiles of the Eastern Mediterranean resulted in the entry into the proto-Orthodox Church of some who were simply inclined toward Gnosticism (because, remember, this "seeking of wisdom" was pretty much drummed into the heads of the Greeks from an early age) and others who were full blown followers, because an early Christian "strategy" was to focus on converting women, with the belief that their polytheistic husbands would follow them into the church, because the love of their wives trumped the wishy-washy attachment to the Roman gods that existed at that point.

Once convinced that Jesus really was something special, some of these who still held on to their Gnosticism ignored pretty much everything that was known about Christ, and came up with the fairly brilliant notion that Jesus must have been one of these lesser divine beings that were emanations from the Supreme One, and that his mission must have been to bring the secret knowledge that would allow the Gnostics to get past the Archons and finally escape the sensible world.

That, my young pupil, is the gnosis. First, and foremost, the knowledge of the true dualistic nature of reality, the soul, and your relationship to the intelligible world. Secondly, the very specific knowledge of what you will need to say to the Archons to get past them -- the passwords, effectively. As far as receiving the passwords goes, however, you're going to need to spend those previously mentioned years in study, meditation and reflection before you even begin to approach the level of enlightenment that will allow me to tell you.

In other words, Gnosticism is a religious system that says you can save yourself, but only after years of sitting at my feet, listening to me jabbering on about weird science-fictiony kinds of things that seem like pure speculation. A bit similar to other systems in existence today ( cough… Scientology… cough…
)

Good luck on your journey, Grasshopper.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting comments about the Gnosis.

1) Re the comment above yours - lineage to Jews is everything - and lineage was important to Christ.

Lineage was why Christ was alive.

If Mary had been accepted as a Jew by the Jews of her region, when she fell pregnant with Jesus she would have been stoned to death or exiled - the fact she wasnt is down to one thing - lineage.

As Mary was of mixed Scythian / Cimmerian / Jewish heritage as a descendant of one of the Ten Tribes of Israel who were absorbed by the Assyrians / Scythians / Cimmerians - and not regarded of the Tribe of Judah by the Jews of her region - she was allowed to live.

If Mary had been of the tribe of Judah and regarded as a Jew by the Jews of the tribe of Judah - then Jesus would not have been born.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I believe in a portion of gnostic text, but it comes off very Greek/plato to me.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Re the Gnosis.

The Gnosis is within.

Once one achieves the Gnosis - a state of enlightenment where one becomes / merges with Christ - then one does not needs to know passwords to get past the Aeons.

Christ and the self become one and the soul / spirit merge with the Pleroma via the Seed of God within.

The spark of light that is within man, that emanates from the pleroma and that was breathed into Adam by Sophia via Seth / Autogenes / Jesus in the Garden of Eden in the guise of the serpent in order to free Adam / Man from Jehovah / Yahweh is the Gnosis.

The rapture the Christians wait for and predict ( wrongfully) as an event on earth - is the rapture of enlightenment as the inner spark merges with the light of the Pleroma, which is the moment of the attaining of the Gnosis.

How you achieve the Gnosis is known only to the Pneumatic elect.

And nor is the Gnosis a state of constant peace - once one attains the Gnosis one beomes a target for the demiurge and also one has to try and live in this world with the experience of the Pleroma within.

Once it is acheved - then the Gnostic then has to struggle with the lies / illusions of this world.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

If you could say all you did and the response is "interesting", methinks your pupil will make you very, very wealthy, due to the fact that enlightenment will never be reached.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Traditional christians have a more logical explination than gnostics. most gnosis threads have 5 pages dedicated towards what gnosis is. No theological or mystical explination. all gnostic was, was a greco philospchial explination of christ, so christ did something to get their attention.

beware of greeks baring gifts----Gnostic writings

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaberTruth
reply to post by adjensen

If you could say all you did and the response is "interesting", methinks your pupil will make you very, very wealthy, due to the fact that enlightenment will never be reached.

You see a shadow, and you call it the sun.

The darkness is your home.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Exactly.

Jesus was a Rabbi, come on now. you miss the point, he knew the Tanakh/Torah

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Traditional christians have a more logical explination than gnostics. most gnosis threads have 5 pages dedicated towards what gnosis is. No theological or mystical explination. all gnostic was, was a greco philospchial explination of christ, so christ did something to get their attention.

beware of greeks baring gifts----Gnostic writings

The Gnosis is not a text, nor does one learn it - it is experienced.

Those that say they have learn it - are usually those that have never experienced it.

It is the opening of the soul to infinity - the moment the ego slips into infinity.

It is Arhat.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Exactly.

Jesus was a Rabbi, come on now. you miss the point, he knew the Tanakh/Torah

Jesus preached two teachings.

One to the masses.

One to the elect.

To the masses he was a Rabbi.

To the elect he preached the Gnosis - that they were Christ.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Interesting comments about the Gnosis.

1) Re the comment above yours - lineage to Jews is everything - and lineage was important to Christ.

Lineage was why Christ was alive.

If Mary had been accepted as a Jew by the Jews of her region, when she fell pregnant with Jesus she would have been stoned to death or exiled - the fact she wasnt is down to one thing - lineage.

Well, apart from the fact that there's nothing of historical evidence to support your claim, being Jewish does not come from the father, it comes from the mother, so if Mary wasn't Jewish, Jesus wasn't, and he would not be allowed to teach in the Synagogue, among other things.

The Gnosis is within.

Once one achieves the Gnosis - a state of enlightenment where one becomes / merges with Christ - then one does not needs to know passwords to get past the Aeons.

Well, you may believe that, but it isn't what Gnosticism is. After the end of the initial Gnostic Christian movement, there have been occasional attempts to bring it back (most notably in the Nineteenth Century, prior to the texts of Nag Hammadi being recovered,) and claims such as this were made to account for the fact that the secret knowledge had obviously been lost.

Within the confines of the belief system, though, it has no basis, and is actually completely contrary to it. Who needs a Divine Messenger when you knew the answer all along? You're welcome to think it to be true, but you are then not a Gnostic.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have read many versions of the bible many many times...
I have read the bible with a concordance to "guide" me and I have read the bible with preachers/ministers and other church "authorities" many many times and then I found a book lying in the rubble of a home that was slated to be demolished.

A scientist had lived in this house, a scientist who worked at the JPL.

The book was open to a page, cannot remember which page yet once I starting reading it was impossible to put down.

The book was an early copy of the Secret Doctrine by H.P.Blavatsky.

The Secret Doctrine

Imagine, all your life being given books to read, books that always seemed abit incomplete and thats putting it nicely...Then one day, in what was basically a rubbish pile, staring me down was a book that would change everything...

But of course!

After this I acquired many books that I would use as my own "concordances" to help me understand the bible.
The book of the dead, the kabbalah, the quran etc...

Now, it is as if I can see through most of these INFANTILE claims yet I am also capable of suspending my disbelief and thus "imagining" that it is also in some way True as I am aware that ALL ORGANIZED RELIGIONS are but a "set" of older beliefs, sometimes transformed and changed yet usually still recognizable and most often based upon some truth as Truth is required to grow big lies and even larger distortions of itself.

It seems to me that these DIETIES that so many now seem to worship are nothing more then material DIETIES who are not GOD as-in CREATOR OF EVERYTHING AND ALL.

These people seem more like Idol worshippers (Worshipper of religious symbology only) and they are all "SEEKING A SIGN/SYMBOL" of the end, which of course "ONLY AN EVIL GENERATION SEEKS A SIGN" i.e. they have little to no faith...

If you wish to understand why so many RIGHTFULLY despise your religion then I recommend reading another one of H.P.Blavatsky' works known as ISIS UNVEILED specifically Volume 2.

I will not "lay it all out" for anyone as no one laid it all out for me as I more then likely would have rejected such a neatly packaged "TRUTH" yet I will invite those willing to venture out of their comfort zone to at least find a copy and to partake and I think many will find so many items that RING TRUE or that RING MORE TRULY making the book hard to put down and the concepts presented therein even more difficult to reject.

I applaud the OP!
I applaud all those able to look beyond.
Bravo!

Lastly, to all of you who keep saying ZEITGEIST MOVIE as if you were speaking of the Devil...... some of us knew all and much much more then what was presented in ZEITGEIST well before the honorable Mr. Joseph put it together ever so succinctly.
Do you not find it ODD how you have written so many works in an effort to compound your beliefs into a JUGGERNAUT of MIND CONTROL yet one video can easily sway so many away from your collection of lies and distortions of the truth...

It is both pleasing and painful at once to witness your endless struggle... pleasing to see you struggle against TRUTH as "there is no religion higher then truth" and of course we believe that truth will ultimately prevail yet painful as well because in your strivings you alienate yourselves and those who you control from the rest of the "family", you cause strife, wars, famine and otherwise do the work that you yourself would commonly attribute to a "Devil"......seemingly all the days of your lives.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
'God' does not have chosen people, chosen lineages.

If you think that a blood line matters to something of Spirit....then you just proved you understand nothing about wisdom/nature of things of Spirit.

The 12 tribes was not something that concerned Spiritual things...the 12 tribes was about pride, about separation, about ego...which are not attributes of Spirit.

Now...the people that held importance to things like bloodlines, they could of placed emphasis on Jesus for a certain blood line or tribe....but the Spirit does not. Jesus could of cared less about bloodlines....God could care less about bloodlines.

In Spirit, there is only equality because all is 'one'....of 'one' spirit.

This is what gnosis is all about...discerning between the natures of flesh and spirit. Those that place importance on bloodlines, are placing importance to things of flesh.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join