It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Doomsday Gloom and Doom Thread!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
A lot of people looking forward to that zombie apocalypse I notice,I mean sure it sounds cool..keyword being sound because in reality you would be crapping your pants!Now if it were the slow zombies I just might be down(yes,sarcasm)I mean I guess one could enjoy relieving some stress,but I would feel guilty for killing such an unintelligent unarmed obviously sad,confused,angry and apparently starving for our warm flesh(they can tell the difference somehow)people!..yes sarcasm!

(sarcasm off)
But hey,if it's a zombie apocalypse that goes down..I say BRING IT!!
edit on 17-5-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The Russians have evidently given up on thermonuclear and have been working for decades on non-thermal EMR weapons. They have had the Tesla research and were developing pyschotronics a long time ago. Someone at ATS actually posted a video of some Russian guy threatening Japan with some kind of weapon which could put entire continents "to sleep forever". Pyschotronics is mind control using the Tesla technology based on electromagetics.

Evidence supports a 'Manhattan Project' mind control program based on EMR athermal effects. The argument can now move to the extent that athermal biological EMR weapon effects are capable of controlling the human body and behavior. Fifty years later, the U.S. government is on the record for lying about this issue. There is a mind control program more secret than the Manhattan Project, as Dr. Becker theorized and brain function is based on an athermal EMR biological effects. Very sophisticated technology has been developed to control the mind, comparable to the atomic bomb.

Anatholiy Ptushenko, member of the Russian Federation of Space Exploration Scientific and Technical Council, 1994, Moscow Rabochaya Truibuna.
"So a microwave system can easily be tuned into a psychotropic weapon--formidable in that it has a direct effect on the human brain...just by retuning the generator. ...which started to be developed in the sixties. ...The terrible danger of psychotropic weapons is the possibility of their simultaneously and unequivocally affecting large masses of people over huge areas. ...Nevertheless, faced with such a terrible danger as psychotropic weapons..., it is our duty to ensure that the development and operation of space based solar energy system receive popular and above all mass media scrutiny."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Russians have been developing weather control weapons, and I don't know if it's connected to this EMR Zombie thing, but some Russian guy says they can take out the entire world
mountzion144.ning.com...

I can tell you guys, I'm way more worried about Russia's Mind Control weapons than I am a comet.
edit on 17-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
On December 21, 2012, our Sun will line up with the galactic center which contains a supermassive black hole, most of the planets in the solar system will line up, it will be the winter solstice, and on top of that the Earth will end it's precession cycle which lasts 26000 years on that day.

Every culture in history studied some form of Astronomy, so most likely the Mayan calender was based on their observations of the sky, because from what I've heard those guys knew a LOT about Astronomy for their time.

Don't be too worried, there have been hundreds of apocalypse theories over the past thousands of years, and we're still here. Apocalypse theories starting from 4900BC

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The word "Desensitization" comes right out of my back of brain after reading this thread. Let's make fun of it and forget the whole damn thing..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Don't be too worried, there have been hundreds of apocalypse theories over the past thousands of years, and we're still here. Apocalypse theories starting from 4900BC

Oh I'm sure there will be a time in our very distant future when the Earth will finally meet her end. I don't however think it will be on or near the 2012 mark.

Great find, thanks for the link

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
What if some virus or the msm/societies new found love of homosexuality being the "hip" thing, where we all become gay and die off because we cannot reproduce.
No offense to anyone.

Deebo

is this your way of coming out of the closet?
because being gay is so hip? so hip, they've got laws against it?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Nothing will happen.

2012 will come and go and the world will still be as it always was.

Watch in 2 years you all will call me a prophet for my future telling abilities.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Well whatever or however it goes down I'm sure you'll look smashing in whatever you wear.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The meteor

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent001
Nothing will happen.

2012 will come and go and the world will still be as it always was.

Watch in 2 years you all will call me a prophet for my future telling abilities.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4ec58eb8973.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge

The meteor

I'm sorry to hear that it affected you in such a manner. Cheer up.
We all have to go sometime.

edit on 17-5-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The common theme of distruction, conspiricy, and final days is simply an opportunity for those with no present and less future to somehow validate their existance. Failures have a common bond in that misery validates their situation and give excuse for their inability to produce a productive existance. Void of family, career and love, losers of this world unite in their ability to forcast doom, and the ultimate end in of life death itself. This allows them to feel of value.

Most of the "experts" here on ATS are loners, who never were or never will be. People who will not know love of a companion, or welcome each day, not for self but to brighten the lives of those you protect and provide for. I pity you.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
That's a lot of ways to die.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The pressure in the Yellowstone Caldera has finally become critical; something has to give, immediately! Unexpectedly, the cap of rock & soil holds, leading to a complete 360-degree fracturing of the walls of the magma chamber.
A shock wave of previously unseen magnitude radiates out around the globe, too deep to do more than minimal damage on the surface, but at a depth that causes the vaporization of all Elite underground bunkers & military installations.

The survivors are beginning their cleanup, humming happy tunes to themselves, when the alien invaders from the dark side of the Moon begin their mop-up operation, elated themselves at this long-awaited chance to leave that crummy, barren, airless satellite for a new home on what they call Paradise Planet.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
can we mix and match? I wouldn't mind zombies and machines taking over...would be a fun way to go out i suppose...beats dying without much of a chance to fight back

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Wow, SLAYER69 you are now Number One in WATS. You must be very proud!

Topic....Bring it, what ever it might be. I'm bored!

edit on 17-5-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Do me a favor...

If you catch me start talking to or about myself in the third person PLEASE take me out back and shoot me!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by whaaa

Do me a favor...

If you catch me start talking to or about myself in the third person PLEASE take me out back and shoot me!

First person, Third person or stuck in the middle with Jews....it's the content that matters!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
Most of the "experts" here on ATS are loners, who never were or never will be. People who will not know love of a companion, or welcome each day, not for self but to brighten the lives of those you protect and provide for. I pity you.

I appreciate you posting your perspective and the response.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
can we mix and match? I wouldn't mind zombies and machines taking over...would be a fun way to go out i suppose...beats dying without much of a chance to fight back

Many of us have posted various scenarios.
Please feel free to elaborate on your favorite combination.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join