It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Doomsday Gloom and Doom Thread!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Did somebody say Chuck Norris? Chuck IS the NWO--all 1 of him--and he's gonna kick all our butts. That's my end of the world prediction.

He gets up one day and decides we're all whiny pukes and just works his way around the world taking us out.

He will get all
on us.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'm presently reading his book...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33826943bb73.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm all for the slow spaghettification of the planet.
If not that then an asteroid being hurled at us Final Destination style (see Rube Goldberg machine)...
Muwahahahehe
edit on 17-5-2011 by PaganArchangel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I would like a Soft Landing!

A virus comes around and 99% of everyone catches it. A super catchable bug, but only the usual symptoms.
However!
---a few years later it is discovered that people who have had this are now infertile! No more children!
Oh, there will be a few people who can have kids, but as the generation all gets grey hairs, only a few thousand kids are there in the world.

The night slowly comes, gently, upon the human race and after 20 more years there are only a few hundred thousand young people here.

freestone

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You do realize if the World ends tomorrow this thread is going to be the one responsible..
You do know that.....
Don't you??

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

Sounds scary, but infertile or not - do we still retain the ability to practice?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

How could I overlook that... the most plausible and unevitable scenario is, that Chuck Norris IS the END OF THE WORLD.

And from now on, until that day CHUCK NORRIS ends the world just by his will (in fact, he doesn't need to want it, because as I already stated, CHUCK NORRIS IS the end of the world), I'll write his name only in capital letters, because, besides being the end of the world, CHUCK NORRIS is identical with DEATH.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I can't believe we have all missed the true Doom reason.

When 2012 passes, Yellowstone doesn't blow, meteors don't come crashing down, New Madrid hasn't done more than break a few windows, the economy is still limping along, Capt. Tripp's is still locked up, the anti-zombie serum from Umbrella Corp worked, the black holes, Illuminati, Reptilians, Contrails, NWO, and Niburu have given up or missed us there is one thing that will Doom us all.

We will all implode because nothing happened!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
even though many end of life scenario's exist, events to which may produce, many other chain reactions of further destruction or mayhem, food and water is one of neccesity for human survival in any cause to come and just as easily could spell doom and gloom to those facing these worldwide shortages..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer, at the risk of boring everyone.
This is a bomb ass thread me heffa' ! Definetly like the way this one is tossed together. Never even new a zombie apocalypse to be a realistic consideration. That is to cool.

In fact I may have a new favorite. Nicely done comparison. I can't believe how many times I passed over this thread. Always meaning to come back and check it out. Glad I finaly did. Thanks for what I consider to be a very fun thread. I feel that way because I look forward to anything, that will end the long standing system of tyranny, the human race has endured for far to long. It would be great to see this world system end and see the chance for something different arise. Even if it is just a chance.
God knows I despise the one that looms over mankind today. I've never felt a part of any of it. Earth I'm a part of, I want nothing to do with this world system. Great thread.

edit on 17-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I only read through the first page but I was quite surprised to not find a single mention of UFO/Alien invasion. With all the talk of UFOs on this site (they have their own category even) I wouldve thought it would at least make the "not as likely" list. I dont believe in it, but i was surprised is all.

For all encouraging the Zombie-pocolypse: While you may think you can survive, you wont. You may last for a while, but experience in video games or being well versed with zombie flicks wont save you. Oh, you may survive for a while, but theres billions of people on the Earth, and lets face it; with all the double taping you'll need to do you will never have enough ammo to last till all zombies are dead. No way. Though I do admit, it is the most exciting scenario IMO. I do like a good zombie flick!

Most likely, me thinks, is the "natural disaster" phenomenon listed. Yellowstone, Mega-tsunamis...I dont have a favorite, but one of them is bound to happen.

While WWIII is boring, its a very real possibility too I think. All it takes is one dedicated terrorist to set off a nuke. Or, worst, one motivated major nation to fire one off. Lets face it, if one nuke flies, more are likely to fly and we all know what that would lead to.

Geez, after reading/writing about all these possiblities it kinda feels like our existence is on the edge of a knife...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Did somebody say Chuck Norris? Chuck IS the NWO--all 1 of him--and he's gonna kick all our butts. That's my end of the world prediction.

He gets up one day and decides we're all whiny pukes and just works his way around the world taking us out.

He will get all
on us.

LMAO!! I cant believe I didnt think about The Chuck! He wouldnt even have to work his way around; one mighty punch to the face of the Earth would send a pulse wave of destruction all the way around! A mega tsunami of Norris travelling at the speed of Walker Texas Ranger to finish us all off!

Im sold.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
bet if you made this into a poll as to which one people want - ZOMBIES would be #1

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Toxoplasmosis in humans causes slight personality change; in general it make men a little more paranoid and makes women a little nicer. In schizophrenics it can trigger an episode. Given it tends to make men a little more paranoid I wonder if the percentage is a little higher amongst us male atsers:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Some people have said on here that we will die 11-11-11, they also claim they have council with aliens and can fly through dimensions.

If that does happen, I will submit a video of me eating a raw crow with some local Louisiana hot sauce before we lose all communication abilities.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Imagine them all within 60 seconds of each other, I'd be in so many bits I could travel the universe.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peloquin
reply to post by The GUT

How could I overlook that... the most plausible and unevitable scenario is, that Chuck Norris IS the END OF THE WORLD.

And from now on, until that day CHUCK NORRIS ends the world just by his will (in fact, he doesn't need to want it, because as I already stated, CHUCK NORRIS IS the end of the world), I'll write his name only in capital letters, because, besides being the end of the world, CHUCK NORRIS is identical with DEATH.

Yeah, Iheard he had ITEOTWA-"I"-KI Branded on one of his buns. He had to do it himself though.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
bet if you made this into a poll as to which one people want - ZOMBIES would be #1

That so far does seem to be the #1 contender

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by billiam

Originally posted by The GUT

He will get all
on us.

LMAO!! I cant believe I didnt think about The Chuck! He wouldnt even have to work his way around; one mighty punch to the face of the Earth would send a pulse wave of destruction all the way around! A mega tsunami of Norris travelling at the speed of Walker Texas Ranger to finish us all off!

Im sold.

Yeah, I didn't think o' that. One punch. A one inch punch at that!

Has anyone figured out why folk like me--and you--find Chuck Norris jokes so dang funny?? Peaceness.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaganArchangel
You do realize if the World ends tomorrow this thread is going to be the one responsible..
You do know that.....
Don't you??

Sorry.

In the mean time here is some music for your listening pleasure

edit on 18-5-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join