It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Doomsday Gloom and Doom Thread!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Favorite post so far!!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I enjoyed the presentation but most of the senarios seemed pretty far out in light of the current and ongoing campaigns against humanity.

Economic turmoil and collapse will happen because the world's dollar supply has been trippled in as many years but that won't end life except for those that starve. Solar activity will reach it's height in 2012-13 and servere damage is already predicted and expected, and luck of the draw about which side of the planet you're standing on if something big happens. Planet weather is clearly deteriorating, the ice caps are melting and the water is rising. The magnetic headings are changing and seems like the earth's crust is getting a little wierd and more shaky. New Madrid and Yellowstone are good possibilities and the big one in California is also well predicted. Birds are falling out of the sky, fish are floating and bees are dying. We were set up for killer flu last year until Baxter Intl got caught but they might try again in 2012. The mess in Japan could (and likely will) blow skyhigh at any moment and poison everything by 2012; or it could end up being nuked which will probably do the same. Not to mention the ever present specter of World War or the suggestions that histories Seers have seen nothing past 2012.

There's plenty going on already with many downward trends appearing to come to a head that surely must "pop,," and talk of the "end times" is pushing that psychology past any reasonable tipping point on a plate that's already filled with ongoing doomsday disasters.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
this is great...they should make a movie covering all of these scenarios...it'd be the freakin nacho bellgrande of doom and gloom, i'll be fightin for a soggy chip with everything on it. I really don't want any of this to happen because it'd be unfortunate that so much suffering will be needed in order for people to get their heads on straight.

I just came home from a lecture by two photographers who have been workin for national geographic for over three decades recording all teh rites of passages and ceremonies held by various african tribes and came home with a feeling of "what the heck am i doing with my life" the simplicity of dancing and taking care of cows and finding a wife sounds so much better than the brainwashing crap i'm subjected to everyday.

i've always imagined how hilarious it would be to suffer death by meteorite. can you imagine a rock the size of baseball floating through space falling to earth hitting you in the head....what a way to go, just ranting of course.

anyways, cool thread

thanks

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Because we're enlightened. Because we know, that CHUCK NORRIS is the most inevitable, most deadly thing that could happen to us. And because CHUCK NORRIS did in fact already happen to us, we laugh, cause we know, we're dead, and we know the only reason why we're still walking around is, that CHUCK NORRIS thinks, walking dead are funny.

We already are Zombies!

edit on 18/5/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I just wanted to say thanks to all those who took the time to respond [Pro or Con] this was a very entertaining read.

Thanks again

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Can't leave out the less elaborate, less fashional appealing threat of our aquifers going dry in the U.S.

That is a REAL problem for the future, but its not talked about enough because most people think it's boring.

But indeed it's real. Our main focus needs to be stopping the Gdamn wars, getting back on track and fixing these solutions so we don't destroy ourselves like we are doing.

Even though these feeble attempts to worry people with all these dates of doom are stupid, the focus should shift to the actual real world problems.

Will it though, thats the question. We will have to take a stand soon as individuals thats just how it has to be.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hey Slayer, is that Porcello on your hangout page? lol just curious...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Alright, if the world is ending in 2012, Why is there about 30 different reasons of how its ending, its a bit much, if you want total anihilation of the whole planet/

Theres
Zombies
Asteriod
Machines taking over
Solar Flare
Earthquakes
Tsunamis
Black hole and much more if it is why do people make predictions but have 20 different reasons of backing their theory, its a bit much to have 15 different reasons of total anihilation

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ab123

Well if we really want to do the earth in we should just rupture the planets core!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Japan - China Syndrome -

edit on 18-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

No. Infertile = zero sex drive

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

No sex drive?

Now there is some heavy GLOOM!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
you had to hit us with the Donny and Marie, didn't you? What a horrific way to go!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Oh No! We must defend ourselves from the Hybrid Robotic Zombies!

My Answer:

Slay, once again you've out done yourself! S&F

Pax
edit on 19-5-2011 by paxnatus because: dead link

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Into the Vaults!

Mine says V-69, whatever the hell that means... I even got a jumpsuit and everything.

See you on the other side,
Eliad.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

Economic turmoil and collapse will happen because the world's dollar supply has been trippled in as many years but that won't end life except for those that starve. Solar activity will reach it's height in 2012-13 and servere damage is already predicted and expected, and luck of the draw about which side of the planet you're standing on if something big happens. Planet weather is clearly deteriorating, the ice caps are melting and the water is rising. The magnetic headings are changing and seems like the earth's crust is getting a little wierd and more shaky. New Madrid and Yellowstone are good possibilities and the big one in California is also well predicted. Birds are falling out of the sky, fish are floating and bees are dying. We were set up for killer flu last year until Baxter Intl got caught but they might try again in 2012. The mess in Japan could (and likely will) blow skyhigh at any moment and poison everything by 2012; or it could end up being nuked which will probably do the same. Not to mention the ever present specter of World War or the suggestions that histories Seers have seen nothing past 2012.

This is just a litany of mistakes and misrepresentations, I'll avoid the economic claim.
1. Severe damage is not predicted. The 2013 solar maximum is predicted to be a less than average maximum.
2. Planet weather is normal.
3. The crust is not weird. Earthquakes and volcanoes are at normal levels.
4. California quakes are predicted on absence - been done that way for years.
5. Animal die offs are normal. Bees have had numerous die offs. They are not native to North America.
6. Chernobyl did not poison everything - why should the Japanese reactor?
7. History seers? Are you serious? LOL.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Very good.

All valid and verifiable points. Well done

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The ultimate doomsday scenario:

A choir of angels , arms held out to the masses, singing so beautifully that everyone watching is crying and in awe of the long awaited rapture, Suddenly the music stops........by the thousands people ascend into the heavens with looks of rapture on their faces.

But wait, not everyone is going in the same direction?

Grade A to the left,
Grad B to the right
and those going to the glue pot------stop right there!

~~ suppose aliens only want to eat us?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by grumpydaysleeper

Now that would be the end....

Good night, off to tell tomorrow.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join