posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
reply to post by Brown Bear
Economic turmoil and collapse will happen because the world's dollar supply has been trippled in as many years but that won't end life except
for those that starve. Solar activity will reach it's height in 2012-13 and servere damage is already predicted and expected, and luck of the draw
about which side of the planet you're standing on if something big happens. Planet weather is clearly deteriorating, the ice caps are melting and the
water is rising. The magnetic headings are changing and seems like the earth's crust is getting a little wierd and more shaky. New Madrid and
Yellowstone are good possibilities and the big one in California is also well predicted. Birds are falling out of the sky, fish are floating and bees
are dying. We were set up for killer flu last year until Baxter Intl got caught but they might try again in 2012. The mess in Japan could (and likely
will) blow skyhigh at any moment and poison everything by 2012; or it could end up being nuked which will probably do the same. Not to mention the
ever present specter of World War or the suggestions that histories Seers have seen nothing past 2012.
This is just a litany of mistakes and misrepresentations, I'll avoid the economic claim.
1. Severe damage is not predicted. The 2013 solar maximum is predicted to be a less than average maximum.
2. Planet weather is normal.
3. The crust is not weird. Earthquakes and volcanoes are at normal levels.
4. California quakes are predicted on absence - been done that way for years.
5. Animal die offs are normal. Bees have had numerous die offs. They are not native to North America.
6. Chernobyl did not poison everything - why should the Japanese reactor?
7. History seers? Are you serious? LOL.