It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by itsthetooth

I read it clear and see you are seeking the same as many others. I am one who considers those who supported the growth and enhancement of humanity as adopting fathers to the children of the creator. I see your point made about what type of being would cover the eyes of many and potentially take some from home location. And I can understand that pov. But I feel there is much space left to make many evaluations as to why. Like in the ancient text concerning Annunaki its said through deciphered texts that they came to mine here. And one brother ENLIL the oldest was the who created Garden of EDIN where humanity first was said to be. Its also said that his younger brother but closer in relation to higher ranks because of his mothers blood ENKI was said to have effected the human mindstates upsetting his older brother which cause humanity to be kicked out of EDIN. Why Lord Enki waited fo us. SO from my perspective you gotta do your best and view both interactions with humanity to determine who is th eLORD you speak of and follow. For its said the EDIN creator ENLIL knew of great flood and didnt seem to worry about how humanity survived it but ENKI is said to of given the man:
Utnapishtim in ancient text Noah in biblical text the data on the vessel of protection. Enki named the snake by his older brother somewhat saved humanity.
This is why again 1 must come to their own conclusion based on interactions with humanity of who GOD is first and then make hypothetical evaluations that the is evol due to movements potentially of species. S&F for the read and your efforts to explain..

Be well and interesting read. Alos like what another poste rsaid about the greys and workes of them.

edit on 5/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Well there are only 4 reasons of benefit I could come up with. It's a detectives point of view, and while its not every possible option, it is the most possible.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Couldnt he be both space alien and creator?
Or is that not realistic enough?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoucancallmeBob
Hi tooth, hi crew. I've been visiting ATS regularly for a while now, but have only just made my membership official

Your original post was very interesting to give thought to and admittedly, I havent read all the pages in this forum, so I cant be sure if this has already been covered or not, but anyway, regarding Cains wife:
As far as what I'd been taught from the bible in my youth, men were taking sisters as wives at that time. While Genesis doesn't come right out and say this, there are numerous passages that cover lineage which often read like this: "[Name] lived this many years, begat [Son], and continued to live x amount of years, and meanwhile bore many other sons and daughters"..
Although Genesis doesnt use that style of writing, one can assume that "many sons and daughters" also applied to Adam and Eve, since the only children of theirs ever mentioned are Cain, Abel and Seth.

In chapter 20 of Gen, for example, after being misled by Abraham's sly wording, the king of Gereb is threatened by God in a dream for trying to take Abraham's wife as his own. When the King asks why he said she was his sister and not his wife, he explains "She truly is my sister; the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother.". So in other words, his half-sister, or daughter to his fathers new wife.

And even though they were doing this, they were well aware that it was a violation of sorts, which is evident when Moses tells the people that it's an unclean thing to have relations with brothers/sisters/mothers/fathers etc.

Again, if that had already been covered, I apologise.
However, on a side note, I too was a little taken aback at Cain being afraid that "people would want to kill him" when I first came across it

No it wasn't covered, perhaps a clue to our 4000 defects?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZforZionism
how is this 'OFFICIAL' or that just part of your little scam here...

ATS looks like a site where freaks get to peddle 15 pages of nonsense.

In all the time ATS has been on-line what exactly have they achieved other than propagating hate, rumors and utter nonsense.

Not ONE video, not ONE theory has been resolved because of ATS.

I'm sorry you found nothing truthful or understandable. I did however get most of it from the bible, and findings in science and personal study of the paranormal over 3 decades.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith

You miss the point. Something or someone had to create the aliens. Hence the First Cause. It shoots your entire theory out of the water.

I'm lost here, I never said no one created the aliens, or that there isn't a creator.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizTheWiz

I invite ANYONE to give me one shred of evidence, please prove me wrong. And don't say you feel Jesus in your heart. This is a work in progress people.

that and title is all i read

fact of a the creator, the ultimate origin is undeniable and self evident, for all things have a beginning! A moment of being created
No space alien is purely accountable for such an amazing phenomenon.

BUT IS GOD A SPACE ALIEN?

anachronistically it can be viewed that way

For there is a ageless riddle of what came first? the creative force or the empty space that allowed the creative force to exist in the first place, HOW DOES SOMETHING COME FROM AN ALLEGED NOTHING? what is nothing? does it exist!? mind lost in tricky metaphysics and GOD riddles.

but ultimately how can some one that is always with his creation be alien to it!? its self evidently true that GOD is not and is an ALIEN at the same time! and BEYOND
edit on 16-5-2011 by dizTheWiz because: (no reason given)

Don't let the lack of insight lead to muster inconceivable possibilities. He was an alien, and in fact the bible says he was. Your welcome to read it yourself. Choosing to believe it, I think is where a lot of peeps have problems.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockerchick135
omfg!! sorry to the dude (or dudet) up there who put us here........... but that makes soooooo much sense maybe when we die we'll go to the dude who put us here and ask him ourselves.... i do agree that The Garden of Eden was an entirely different planet but I also think Heaven exists as a physical place like we can play golf there if we want too. I"m soooooo glad I found this site because if I hadn't I'd be telling this to one of my friends and they would think I'm crazy. Thanks for posting this!!!

No your not crazy, your just awake and aware and your friends aren't. Feel proud as we all can't be.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Blazer
Have you ever noticed that 90% of the time the phrase "It's official" is used, it is in no way actually official?

Yes, there is nothing official but i like the part about Adam & Eve.
Scientists have traveled all over the world and sampled everyones DNA.
They made an incredible discovery.

See guys, I wasn't lying. Scientists are actually scared right now. Because the human genome proves that someone altered and damaged our DNA on or before our placement here on earth. Now they know it's most likely aliens. What a coincidence that god was an alien, right! Anyhow, of course this murders Christianity, but they aren't even going there. They are actually to afraid to indicate what it means.

So you hardcore Christians that believe science is out to ruin you, guess what, they are scared #less, just like we all should be. As I am. Not because our DNA is tampered with but obviously proving God is not our creator, and that he lied to us. Not because it looks like sections of our function are purposely disabled and fused, but because the gross defects we are faced with and stuck on this planet to suffer further.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Blazer
Have you ever noticed that 90% of the time the phrase "It's official" is used, it is in no way actually official?

Yes, there is nothing official but i like the part about Adam & Eve.
Scientists have traveled all over the world and sampled everyones DNA.
They made an incredible discovery.

See guys, I wasn't lying. Scientists are actually scared right now. Because the human genome proves that someone altered and damaged our DNA on or before our placement here on earth. Now they know it's most likely aliens. What a coincidence that god was an alien, right! Anyhow, of course this murders Christianity, but they aren't even going there. They are actually to afraid to indicate what it means.

So you hardcore Christians that believe science is out to ruin you, guess what, they are scared #less, just like we all should be. As I am. Not because our DNA is tampered with but obviously proving God is not our creator, and that he lied to us. Not because it looks like sections of our function are purposely disabled and fused, but because the gross defects we are faced with and stuck on this planet to suffer further.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Our starting path of theology in rough draft.
The abduction theory:
Our mitochondria DNA tells us that we are 150,000 to 200,000 years old. MTDNA only holds a very limited portion of all mothers of your lineage. A baseline was easy to determine on how many are present. The 50,000 year variance stems from us making assumptions in the length of lives. Living in the year 2011 there is simply no logical excuse that explains the missing time on earth.

That simply does not make any sense whatsoever. I mean .. DNA .. missing time .. 50.000 years .. WHAT in sweet Baby Jesus name are you on about ?

No 50,000 years was just an amount to hold the possibility that maybe people didn't live an average time that we do today. Check out Lloyd Pye's vid on DNA. I think he says it best.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ellieN

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
I haven't read the whole thread, but I would like to ask the OP (and those that agree with him) to consider what is called "The First Cause."
If you accept the big bang theory, then what caused. What happened one hour, one minute, one second before the Big Bang.
One cannot logically discuss the existence or non-existence of God without considering this.

You are absolutely right! Something had to have CAUSED it. There are so many theories with scientist now about more than one Universe and if that is possible, then what about this theory about the Big Bang. I don't know if anything like this has been said before. It seems our Universe may be encased in a shield like our Earth is. Blocking out much harm.
If there are other Universes in the void and if our Universe wasn't mind boggling enough, then the possibility of many is just staggering to the mind and our Creator definitely doesn't have the IQ of a human and surely doesn't behave like one as we have seen in the Bible stories.
What if another Universe that exploded created this Universe thru material thrown off from it. Nothing ever disappears, it just changes form. We know that the Universe will die one day in two ways, Through Expansion or the Big Crunch. So a Big Crunch probably created quite a few new ones.
And the picture of our Creator is also amazing beyond our comprehension of what our minds can conceive of now.

edit on 16-5-2011 by ellieN because: SPELLING

Added to....One theory of mine for the reason Scientists can't get one second beyond the Big Bang is there is nothing but void behind it. The void would have to be infinitely vast and an exploding Universe would throw material light years away. Just a thought ..... not scientific.....
edit on 16-5-2011 by ellieN because: added paragraph

You are so right, and I only hope your wrong on the ending.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by WhoTheCapFit

Haha, you KNOW... It's funny how few people really do. I've tried to explain it to people, have gone quite a bit out of my way to put it into understandable language, but as you have stated, people won't accept what they can't understand and those that do accept it will bastardize it and warp it to their limited understanding.

Instead, I've just tried to open people to understanding the reality they can understand logically, and have tried to put them on the path to true understanding... Many will dismiss this and anything else awakened people say as gibberish or metaphysical non sense, whether you use their terminology or not.

Jaden

I hear ya. Hey 20 years ago I was chilling on a ufo group trip at an island with my GF and a female in that group. She tried telling me ufos can be above us, and invisible. I thought she was out of her gord, until I watched a video a guy did, with one infra red and regular camera on an aligned beam. Nice, you could see a cloaked ufo in IR but not with the regular camera or naked eye.
It's time to wake up people, we are so far behind it's not funny,,,,, it's scary.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero
reply to post by ZforZionism

In all the time ATS has been on-line what exactly have they achieved other than propagating hate, rumors and utter nonsense.

Like purporting that irreducible complexity has been proven? ; )

Welcome, fellow nonsense-propagator!

It's about life, YOUR life. If you don't understand that I'm sorry. I think we all wonder at some point, no matter what your beliefs are.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
And yet again I am lured in by a freaking "it's official" TAG!!! Stop doing this people with nothing but personal insight!!!!

I'm sorry, if DNA doesn't make it official, than I guess you aren't officially alive.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by of the Ether
Based on my own experiences and the reading I have done over the years I have come up with a few probable truths and reasons for the who's, what, when's and why's.

These Greys and Reptilian beings do not have souls. We were granted our souls long before these entities began tampering with creation. Where those souls came from I can only assume are a higher being that created ALL.The counterfeit Gods are trying to gain a soul for themselves thru creating a new being, one that is a mix of them and a mix of us.

They are jealous, they do not like we were created to be powerful.In this particular dimension we are made to forget everything about ourselves. I do not think my abductions have been from evil entities, if that were the case I doubt I would be alive still. However, they are very self important and without any care for what we think about their actions. In this density we would define this as evil, but they do not operate by our definitions and rules here on Earth. We are beneath them because we cannot remember or reclaim our own power.

I do not believe humans started on earth but were brought here by another race to seed it and possibly be slaves to those self proclaimed Gods.

I've mentioned this a few times before, but during one one of my abductions I asked my takers who they were? I was told "the creators".They really believe this. Maybe they are but why are they trying to hard to change what they already made? Are they evolution or are they taking credit for something they do not deserve and are tampering with things they needn't be?

My soul tells me they aren't God but my rational mind still leaves things to ponder. This is a faith game here folks. I've heard of being tested, but come on this is ridiculous.

I think we are all just other life out there. Some with powers ABC and others with powers DEF

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ellieN

There is one thing that I definitely agree on. I have always felt that we were suppose to be able to do more with our brain than we are capable of now. I had assumed that over the thousands of years we lost the ability to do these things and it was a mutation for the worse instead of the better...if that makes sense.

I'm sorry to say, a plethora of things would say you are correct ):

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SincerelySarcastic
Simply put, the Gods of myths were aliens, divine entities, nature spirits, and advanced humans from pre-Flood times, many Christians then try to say that you're saying there is no God, especially if you point out the Hebrew god was an alien. But that's just an MSM-quality fallacy, God is not a white-bearded man, God is all that exists, all that has, and all that will. As well, God did his big duality flip and broke itself into many different selves, it's those selves which are our individual soul-selves that continue to evolve through reincarnation, back into our full God-selves. The aliens in our myths were connected with their God-selves, that's what gave them their god-like abilities along with their technology, it's what's going to give us our god-like abilities once we pop into the 5th dimension, generally known as ascension. The Sumerian myths are the best evidence, especially considering most all other Western myths are based on these.

Here are some great threads about this, here are Serbsta's overview of ancient cultures, The Ancients Series - Sumer - India - Egypt. Then there are the more directly ancient alien threads by SkyFloating, entitled - Of Emperors and Skygods - Of Flying Dragons and Metallic Discs - Of Ancient Wars and Spacecraft.

Of course there are also all of the Ancient Aliens episodes on youtube, but the narrator's ignorant comments really bothered me, but the second season gets much easier to handle.
edit on 16-5-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

Well that's what he wanted us to feel about him and it was part of his control. It seems to be with you. I didn't fall for it. However, its not your fault. These powers, involved, I mean of the mind, are capable of making you believe. But its not like you personally have been stricken with them. At best it's second hand.

It's a good break for me to explain this, and one of the main reasons why I decided to post this all to begin with. The powers have the ability to crawl in your mind and make you believe what they want you to. I just read a begining to new book I'm starting called abduction. It's interesting how the guy makes claims of invasive, painfull and unpleasant things with his abduction yet he is happy they chose him.

I don't want to exaggerate but an alien can control your mind, / chop off your hand / and while your screaming bloody murder / tell you its ok, it will be ok and this is all for the better of life. When he returns you with no hand, you will think all is well and you served a worthy purpose.

This is the best way I can explain it.
This type of control is observed all through out the bible. Not realizing it's even a possibility is why we have missed it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear itsthetooth,

Too many things to respond to so I will pick one. You summarize what the aliens do, how it is harmful and mean. Jacque Vallee stated that they resembled the story of demons. Jacque Vallee has determined that their machines seem interdemensional rather than alien. That creates a problem. If you accept alternate universes as being real then you have already accepted that there can be a spiritual realm. If you do not know of Mr. Vallee, he is the French scientist being imitated in the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and worked with Hyneck on project Blue Book.

Who would have guessed, wow. It's a scary thing for me to understand and to be honest I'm not sure if my pea brain can grasp it. It's just to deep for me.

Dear itsthetooth,

I hope you were being sarcastic. I want to say that I am very impressed by your willingness to respond to so many posts. I think it is very admirable. Let me try again. If we accept Einstein than nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. That sort of prevents aliens from coming here. If we accept the idea of warping time and space then we have a physics problem. If we attempt to solve it using quantum physics then it has to contradict the laws of physics on an atomic level. None of this works.

I absolutely believe there are other living beings in the universe. As one man said, it would be an awful waste of space if there wasn't. The "String Theory" hypothesizes alternate universes and this is used by some to account for a way that aliens might get here. Mind you there is absolutely no evidence for the alternate universes and no agreement on how many there might be, Hawkings believes there are 21 others have numbers in the hundreds, the original theory believed there would be one.

As soon as one accepts the possibility of an alternate universe then you must accept that the alternate universe could be the spiritual realms (heaven, hell become very real possibilities). Jacque Vallee accepts the alternate universes might exist, recognizes that the "alien" phenomenom resembles stories of demons from the past and does as far as I know has not put forth a God explanation as a possibility. You yourself pointed out that the aliens seem cruel to those they interact with and conduct bizarre experiments. Why would an advanced race need to do such experiments, it makes no sense and that is what was bothering Jacque Vallee.

There is a chemical called '___' that is produced by the Pineal gland. It is believed to be responsible for the Near Death Experience, it can also be taken from certain plants. When someone takes '___' they experience what they believe to be an alternate universe filled with dreadful little alien type creatures that act like demons frequently, some experience oneness with the universe; but, that is rare and eogtistical. The experience is nothing like '___' or any other drug according to those who have tried them all. If you meet someone who had a Near Death Experience or has taken a large dose of '___', they are changed for life and often convinced that there experience was real, perhaps it is and if one believes in alternate universes then heaven becomes a real possibility. Be well.

They need to do experiments to stay ahead of the other life out there. This is survival of the fittest people. We do the same thing to other countries, and even other life right here on earth. They want to be prepared, and ahead of the game. They are winning ): By eons ):

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by yahwehsprincess
i was an athiest for 28 yrs i was filled with the HOLY SPIRIT 11 yrs ago walking down the street when a lady came up to me and asked me did i want JESUS to fix my life i laughed and said "OK" ill test GOD and prove you wrong. its been 11 yrs of MIRACLES, HEALINGS,CANCER DISSOLVING POWERFUL PRAYER, IVE SEEN BROKEN BONES GO BACK IN PLACE IVE SEEN AND EXPERIENCED DEMONS RIPP OUT OF MYSELF AND OTHERS, IVE HAD DREAMS AND VISIONS THAT COME TO PASS AND SEEN BAREN WOMAN RECIVE BABIES AFTER PRAYER!!! all i can say is GOD predestined me i was a weed head gangtter girl from jersey and moved to colorado springs (i dont know why, no family six kids grey hound bus looser boyfriend) and got saved a week after, i am now a licensed minister with a powerful ministry just like the BOOK OF ACTS!!!! i am married with 9 children and BLESSED more than you can imagen, i talk to GOD like you talk to your family members, ill say it again i was an atheiest i cursed GOD and said he was not real, lucifer had me decived only becuse GOD let him i wasnt supposed to see the light until that perfect time GOD predestined, i couldnt refuse the light once it was my time now THE LORD uses me to cast out demons heal the sick preform miracles and preach the gospel, i am his daughter and you are all his children and we he wants you he will come get you even if you pretened he inst there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE YAHWEH!!!!!

Honestly ???? And there is simply no other logical explanation for any of this ????

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Couldnt he be both space alien and creator?
Or is that not realistic enough?

Well in his eyes, he is. You see if he abducts a healthy human from heavan and takes sperm to put in Mary, he considers himself a creator. And in a twisted way, he is.

I'm making a dissemination between a creator and a mad scientist.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join