It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ellieN

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
reply to post by itsthetooth

You miss the point. Something or someone had to create the aliens. Hence the First Cause. It shoots your entire theory out of the water.

Here I am quoting you again!!! And again you are right in my thinking anyway. SOMETHING had to CAUSE the Spark of Life and sentience in these beings also. Whether we are a messed up product of Aliens experimenting or a direct cause from the Creator, the fact is..an intelligence of such superior knowledge is undeniable in my opinion. An intelligence that we can not possibly fathom. And also in my opinion...Something that can do all of this has the ability to make everything right in the end...So the Creator is or the Cause is.
edit on 16-5-2011 by ellieN because: eliminated a word

Well the closest I have figured was someone made a joke on here about a comment I made on a history channel episode. How planets start from rubble, to gasses, to clouds, to a planet, that has life. WTF. It's like it was all a preformed package of intelligence of some sort. This funny reply says its the giant celestial squid named Trevor.

I like that and for now ( until I figure that part out anyhow ) I'm sticking with it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
And yet again I am lured in by a freaking "it's official" TAG!!! Stop doing this people with nothing but personal insight!!!!

Calling obvious writing in the bible and DNA findings insight is like saying you wouldn't believe the results when they tell you who your kids are.

I hate to punish the guilty here people but to many I have confronted about this seem to be hypocrites about DNA. I'm sorry, its not a theory, its fact. You can't change it, you can't persuade it, and you can't fake it. Sorry, your wrong.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

I have to be honest to let everyone know that the first thing I listen to is common sense. When things don't jive, I look at that.
Just like the purpose of the ark of the covinent. It's proof right in the bible that GOD CANT hear your thoughts and prayers. It's not an issue of wanting to debunk current beliefs, its an issue of getting to the truth.

The 'ark' is actually one of the few pieces of advanced technology that the Jue-sah were allowed to use in the contract they have with humanity. Otherwise, they can't use it until we 'invent' it.. the tesla stuff really allowed them to use their most advanced technology now. But the ark was allowed because it could be considered a 'holy' artifact that wouldn't require any explanation other than 'god makes it work', because that is where they keep their 'holy' writings. Those 'writings' now, in reality, contains all the information they can squeeze into it (albeit in code), to help them be more successful their next time thru the cycle in dealing with humanity. That's why their priests study it so diligently. They're looking for what's going to happen and when so they can plan their way more successfully thru it.

I can see they've done this loop at least 3 other times, maybe 4. It's kinda like that ST: TNG episode where the enterprise was caught in this rift in the time/space continuum where they'd come out of the rift and run into another ship.. and then the loop would start again. Like I've said, Roddenberry was telling us things about the metaphysical level of stuff, but he put it into a bit more of a palatable form. But a lot of what he tells stories about, like the wormhole where there is no time, is actually aspects of the spirit realm. You get far enough out from the experience of being in a body, and time pretty much stops and all time is 'now'. That is the level where our highest self hangs out.

edit on 17-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Spelling

So where exactly can I reference the connection between god and Jue-sah ?????????

You'll never find any reference to any of this stuff in the physical documents left lying around by anybody, current or ancient. That's why they've been manipulating people to only trust 'scientific' proof or hard evidence, and never ever trust your gut. They don't want anybody to even consider that their 'hunch' might be a valid source of 'proof' that the Jue-sah are here and mucking with us, and have been since the beginning.

So if you do trust your gut---if any of this 'feels' right--- that is the only proof you'll ever have until we make enlightenment. A true conspiracy won't leave any traces lying around. You ought to know that. But that sense of 'knowingness' that they've tried so hard to discourage in us is the only proof anyone would ever need, if they were able to trust themselves, and the Jue-sah know that.

Like I was telling Sundowner, your inner self will guide you. Listen to that, first and foremost. It's pretty much spot on. Make sure, however, you aren't listening to some alien whispering telepathically into your brain. They can and will do that. Make sure you ask for protection from your highest self (it'll do the job even if you ask 'god' to protect you, cuz that is one of the main things it is there to do), and even from the archangels (E-l*th). They will help on the spirit realm far more quickly than in the physical plane since the Jue-sah/human racial unconscious contract is still in effect which they honor. But their un-involvement isn't required on the spirit realm level.

Anyway, this post is a bit less polished than I like, but I'll answer more tomorrow... bed time now.

edit on 18-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well actually ..I don't think the whole idea of another race of beings from space messing humans up is far off at all. Since Adam and Eve were not obedient to the point of total submissiveness in the Garden. (laboratory of a sort setting) And since we are having to fill in the blanks, that have been deleted and work from our own thought processing of what we are able to do, this will take awhile to figure out.

I do believe there is a supreme Creator or Cause. Who knows what the original plan of "Trevor" really was suppose to be....before interference stepped in.

If some one did do this to us...then it means that once a plan of action is put into motion by the creator- cause then that model is a forward process that takes whatever turn of events that comes into it without interference from the Creator. A case of what-ever-will-be-will-be and lets see what turns up.

Added to--The end result just maybe..what was suppose to be????

edit on 18-5-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Eekiel does not state that God is an Alien. I have read the bible , many times and know you are just interpreting it how you want to. Of course you could make it seem like God were an Alien if you change all the symbology to suit Aliens.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I have to be honest to let everyone know that the first thing I listen to is common sense. When things don't jive, I look at that.
Just like the purpose of the ark of the covinent. It's proof right in the bible that GOD CANT hear your thoughts and prayers. It's not an issue of wanting to debunk current beliefs, its an issue of getting to the truth.

The 'ark' is actually one of the few pieces of advanced technology that the Jue-sah were allowed to use in the contract they have with humanity. Otherwise, they can't use it until we 'invent' it.. the tesla stuff really allowed them to use their most advanced technology now. But the ark was allowed because it could be considered a 'holy' artifact that wouldn't require any explanation other than 'god makes it work', because that is where they keep their 'holy' writings. Those 'writings' now, in reality, contains all the information they can squeeze into it (albeit in code), to help them be more successful their next time thru the cycle in dealing with humanity. That's why their priests study it so diligently. They're looking for what's going to happen and when so they can plan their way more successfully thru it.

I can see they've done this loop at least 3 other times, maybe 4. It's kinda like that ST: TNG episode where the enterprise was caught in this rift in the time/space continuum where they'd come out of the rift and run into another ship.. and then the loop would start again. Like I've said, Roddenberry was telling us things about the metaphysical level of stuff, but he put it into a bit more of a palatable form. But a lot of what he tells stories about, like the wormhole where there is no time, is actually aspects of the spirit realm. You get far enough out from the experience of being in a body, and time pretty much stops and all time is 'now'. That is the level where our highest self hangs out.

edit on 17-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Spelling

So where exactly can I reference the connection between god and Jue-sah ?????????

You'll never find any reference to any of this stuff in the physical documents left lying around by anybody, current or ancient. That's why they've been manipulating people to only trust 'scientific' proof or hard evidence, and never ever trust your gut. They don't want anybody to even consider that their 'hunch' might be a valid source of 'proof' that the Jue-sah are here and mucking with us, and have been since the beginning.

So if you do trust your gut---if any of this 'feels' right--- that is the only proof you'll ever have until we make enlightenment. A true conspiracy won't leave any traces lying around. You ought to know that. But that sense of 'knowingness' that they've tried so hard to discourage in us is the only proof anyone would ever need, if they were able to trust themselves, and the Jue-sah know that.

Like I was telling Sundowner, your inner self will guide you. Listen to that, first and foremost. It's pretty much spot on. Make sure, however, you aren't listening to some alien whispering telepathically into your brain. They can and will do that. Make sure you ask for protection from your highest self (it'll do the job even if you ask 'god' to protect you, cuz that is one of the main things it is there to do), and even from the archangels (E-l*th). They will help on the spirit realm far more quickly than in the physical plane since the Jue-sah/human racial unconscious contract is still in effect which they honor. But their un-involvement isn't required on the spirit realm level.

Anyway, this post is a bit less polished than I like, but I'll answer more tomorrow... bed time now.

Well if the Jue-sah were trying to throw people off, they did a poor job cause I still figured it out. However not everyone understands so there could be some truth in that.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellieN
Well actually ..I don't think the whole idea of another race of beings from space messing humans up is far off at all. Since Adam and Eve were not obedient to the point of total submissiveness in the Garden. (laboratory of a sort setting) And since we are having to fill in the blanks, that have been deleted and work from our own thought processing of what we are able to do, this will take awhile to figure out.

I do believe there is a supreme Creator or Cause. Who knows what the original plan of "Trevor" really was suppose to be....before interference stepped in.

If some one did do this to us...then it means that once a plan of action is put into motion by the creator- cause then that model is a forward process that takes whatever turn of events that comes into it without interference from the Creator. A case of what-ever-will-be-will-be and lets see what turns up.

Added to--The end result just maybe..what was suppose to be????

edit on 18-5-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

Honestly, I think anyone on their origional planet would not only know they are home, but know about the planet and their life and how they got there and possibly a tad about there existence.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

And yet again I am lured in by a freaking "it's official" TAG!!! Stop doing this people with nothing but personal insight!!!!

Calling obvious writing in the bible and DNA findings insight is like saying you wouldn't believe the results when they tell you who your kids are.

I hate to punish the guilty here people but to many I have confronted about this seem to be hypocrites about DNA. I'm sorry, its not a theory, its fact. You can't change it, you can't persuade it, and you can't fake it. Sorry, your wrong.

While this is true, you must also accept the flipside of this arguement.

You claimed that human life was deposited here when life already existed, claiming we are foreign to this planet. Why then does our DNA match all other living animals on this planet so closely? That would seem to prove that yes, in some very distant past we were related and evolved differently than one another.

You can't have it both ways.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdoggety

Eekiel does not state that God is an Alien. I have read the bible , many times and know you are just interpreting it how you want to. Of course you could make it seem like God were an Alien if you change all the symbology to suit Aliens.

Well its funny you say that... You could be right if anything else travels in space crafts.

and thank you cause I got on today to express something that happened to me today in this subject.

Living temporary in the same home with my GF parents has been difficult on a religious sense.
Her parents are legalistic Christians, and refuses to believe in any aspect of any of this.

Just like this reply saying I'm taking it out of context, I'm telling you, no, your wrong, and you are in fact taking it out of context. I find no symbology, or misinterpretation, your welcome to see eric von dankins explanation on this which also coincided the definition with other space travel written all over the planet.

This is a delicate matter because you could say on one hand I'm taking things out of context and so are you. The problem is how do we know who is right. You have to set aside any prior believes, as I have done, and simply see it for what it is. I would be in some path of your understanding, there is magic. When you believe in those types of things, its also a way of saying you don't understand, so you choose magic as a way to try to believe. And thats exactly what your doing. I don't do that. I don't make things up to try to understand. I see if I might understand and make sure there is a plethora of other things to support it to make sure I'm right there is a big difference here.

So back to my point.....
Talking with my GF mom this morning, I wanted to test the theory on the words spirit and ghost with a NON believer in aliens. I feel that if anyone was just sitting down and minding their own business and out of no where their mind was invaded with conversation, what would they think it is, what would they call it, and more importantly where might they thing its coming from.

So I asked her just that, in those words. Shes a non believer in aliens so this is a good chance in proving or disproving my understanding. ( am I truly on the right path here?) ( in my mind, with little to no hard evidence to support my direction, if a non believer concurs with my understanding then I must be right ) Her first idea is that she might be having some sort of psychotic episode. I expressed my details to make sure we are on the same track and we both understand what we are talking about, that its all on the person, and just in their mind. Now keep in mind it happens several times in the bible so its not fair to simply think everyone is crazy.

Aside, what else might it be, and I kid you not, this legalistic Christian non alien believer says well it could be a spirit or a ghost. I looked at her and shared details on this idea, we both understood that her take on this could be some type of outside force that is connecting with her in such a way that her mind connects. We went on this a second about the possibilities of the content being bad or good, could be construed or defined as good or evil or demonic possession.

I smirked and looked here dead in the eye and said what a coincidence that the bible makes reference using the very same terminology she chose without my manipulation. (EXACT WORDING, spirit and ghost)

Of course an argument followed and I'm told I"m the only one that believes this, and she did look up the ezekiel chapter and it was not a ufo it was a chariot.

Has she possibly stuck her foot in her mouth a second time ????
Please check out chariots of the gods by eric von daniken.

Our argument was like this, she believes in magic, I say, she says miracles are not magic, so we agree they are an unknown without proof to back them up. I told her how I thought it was so weird how aliens are known to have these types of powers, and they run rampant through the bible. I also told her that I also think its odd how someone demonically possessed also appears to be in a mental state of terrorism, as though an alien might be using telepathy on them to control them, as I also see in the bible. But the most shocking part is how in my findings, the bible is upheld by the organization of churches, and where do people turn to get relief from demonic possessions,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, also the church. I think we have been dropping the ball all along.

Aliens and mind powers also seem to be magic, or an unknown also not backed up with any proof.
The difference here is no one has ever seen god, and there was never any proof he existed ( of course he did, I covered this)
At the same time most people believe in aliens and other life without seeing any of them either. We do however have over 4 million people reporting types of alleged contact. Sometimes there are physical traces left. We also have video and other forms of 2nd hand proof. Most choose to only accept this as anecdotal proof.

The difference between them is people believe in religion or god because they are either forced to, or out of fear of being lonely or going to hell. ( also attribute these problems to how god wanted to control us, and also pulled powers from us. Another words we would never be lonely if one of our specific powers was working.)

What do you get from believing in aliens ?????
Nothing !!!!!! This is because the result is one sided. Aliens (assuming they exist) are out to get something from us, which doesn't mean we get something in return. On the flip side we do. We get pain, abduction, unwanted control and contact, and weird unexplained things.

On the other side people that believe in the love and magic of god, would tell you they do in fact get something, and its in there heart. Now remember, people accept this as proof, but wont accept the belief of aliens. Another words you know you feel god is in your heart, but when you tell someone that there abduction experience are in their heads while they might even have physical traces to prove it, I think people are being hypocrites.

edit on 18-5-2011 by itsthetooth because: miss spells and added some content

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

While this is true, you must also accept the flipside of this arguement.

You claimed that human life was deposited here when life already existed, claiming we are foreign to this planet. Why then does our DNA match all other living animals on this planet so closely? That would seem to prove that yes, in some very distant past we were related and evolved differently than one another.

You can't have it both ways.

Damn good question, and thank you for challenging me on this.
They are valid points and deserve the best answer.

It's complicated, and I will try my best to explain...........
Not that your dumb, its more a question of my ability to explain thoroughly.

There are some things about DNA in GENERAL that you could say are a pattern, but then there are some things that are concerning, criminal, unhealthy, and damming. (at least with humans)

Lets first compare ours to primates. So many people get lost and say, oh we had to of evolved from primates because our DNA is so damn close. No people, we are very similar to them so our DNA better look a lot like them. I would accept it still as proof of relation, because I believe strongly in anecdotal evidence as long as dozens of other things support it, and that's where the problem is.

Way to many holes I can't begin to patch with the idea of evolution.
Whats odd, is how all life is made up of mass combinations of the same 4 proteins.
It's mind boggling.
Anyhow....... take a look at star child by Lloyd Pye.
This thing has no human traits or genes in it other than one small part.
Human Mitocondria DNA. It proves that Aliens engage in genetic work.
At the same time, this skull has many base panels that are alien mother and father, but some appear and match human.

At first, you might think this thing was part human, but it is possible that the creator used some of the same programming in that being. It's like saying all we ever knew about transmissions from FORD cars was the only one ever made was the hydromatic 400.

Assuming some other life popped up with a hydromatic 400 in their design is shocking, but even so doesn't make the vehicle a ford. Get it ?
Normally I would think the opposite and go with the idea it has human in it, as I tend to accept anecdotal things as proof but there is just one problem in this case.

The creator has a pattern, many things have two eyes, two ears, a nose, a mouth, limbs, we breath air, walk or run, water based. It doesn't mean I'm closely related to dogs, get it?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Tell me what you think of this verse in the Bible that has plagued me.
Gen:4:22
And the Lord God said, Behold, the man has become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever:
The next verses shows how God dealt with their disobedience by expulsion from Eden.
To me verse 22 is very puzzling! He is conversing with others about the IQ of the humans and worried they will obtain the knowledge of living forever.
Why?
edit on 18-5-2011 by ellieN because: added a word

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I must say sir that i am impressed with this thread but i have three questions. Question number 1: Where did you get all this info., what's your source? Question number 2: What is your opinion on prophetic dreams? ( the reason why i am asking u this is because my mother gets dream's that warn her about wat's about to happen in her life, she has also dreams about disasters that actually happens days later) i have one more thing to discuss but ill let answer my 2 questions.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
to tell u i would like for u to look meup on facebook so we can have 1 on 1 conversation i need more info on alien

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
my name is elvin roperto

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Because he appears to be more of a mad scientist and appears to play with DNA, I instantly got a different picture of what happened.

Awesome, make a movie about it, oh we did several times and all of them sucked!.

IMO

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
god might be a space alien..and jesus also

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Well if the Jue-sah were trying to throw people off, they did a poor job cause I still figured it out. However not everyone understands so there could be some truth in that.

They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but they have managed to keep the majority of humanity in the dark and believing their spun manipulative religion based lies for a very long time, eh? But with the energy field of earth rising, more and more people are 'feeling' something is wrong... the religions that used to keep them feeling 'saved' or 'safe' are not doing so any more, so they are searching for other answers.

Some just change religions--like Christians becoming Buddists or Muslims becoming Christians or whatever, but ultimately, that's just like changing seats on the Jue-sah's "do what we say and don't you dare be angry" bus. Sadly though, any new age spiritual thought form, which may have started out fairly good in actually leading one on a much truer, more spiritual path, has been quickly infiltrated and either ripped apart by the disinfo agents or has been modified to follow the Jue-sah's programming instead.

So you have to follow your own gut instinct.. pick what part of each religion fits and 'feels' right, because there are bits of truth in all the religions, and start on your own path to spiritual enlightenment and freedom. It truly is a singular journey, where you may or may not find others to walk with. But even if you do, their path might zig for a bit while yours zags. You're not ever going to find 'true' answers in any written document; just bits and pieces of it mixed into a whole huge helping of outright lies.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I'm sorry but our DNA proves you wrong. We were not pure upon setting foot on earth. Deceit existed on his side from the beginning. Not to mention that he used the alien mind controlling persuasion to make people belive he was good, and our creator. It's powerful, I can't disrespect people for falling for it, I also can't disrespect anyone for continuing to believe in it as that was also part of the plan.

Now I'm not saying by any mean that I'm smarter than you, but another thing he did was make us dumb and weak, so that we would fall for it. Again it's been proven in our tests of the DNA. Use some common sense when you look at this. There are just a few dozen to many contradictions and unacceptable things on his part. He's omni potent. Right, thats why he made us, and had a problem controlling us, he lost his omni potency. Your choice, hes either not our creator, or a very #ty one that only screwed up on us and none of the other life. Figure it out man.

You're still talking about the Jue-sah, who've set themselves up to be considered 'god'. They aren't even close to being gods. They are just a bunch of lying thieving no-good aliens who can use energy albeit not as well as all the other aliens. THEY are the ones using mind control and all that other stuff in their efforts to enslave us.

It isn't our 'god' aka overarching sentience that wants us enslaved. It just made a deal with these yahoos so that we humans would not just get all comfortable-like, dinking around going nowhere and doing nothing because 'we'll get to it tomorrow... maybe..." and miss being ready for making full enlightenment. So I suppose, in that respect, since our overarching sentience did allow these yahoos to be here, it could be held accountable, along the lines of 'accessory to the crime'.

And the greys did the actual physical 'meddling' on humanity... as noted, they really didn't realize they were creating a new species. And they did use the various alien DNA a bit later on, to adapt us humans to better fit with the alien species we were serving, so perhaps that is why it appears that we aren't from this world. The e-l*th for example are very like Tolkien's portrayal (I am certain he was accessing the racial unconscious for his information, because that is what I saw of the E-l*th before I ever read any of his books). All the elves had fair skin. The High elves only had light brown, blonde or red hair with blue or green eyes, while the lesser elves had the dark brown to light brown hair and blue eyes.

So the greys used the elven DNA to get those characteristics in humans. The greys knew that with all of our psychic and energy working abilities turned off or shut down, we wouldn't be able to do anything beyond what the typical human could do, no matter who's DNA they used. BUT, once we make full enlightenment, we WILL be able to start using those alien DNA with their potential power.

THAT is going to be very exciting. Like a mutt, we humans may actually be more powerful than any of the other aliens because we have the DNA of at least 6 or 7 different alien species intermingled in us, and who knows how those abilities will crossbreed and manifiest? The el-*th are beyond curious as are the greys. Part of the 'abduction' thing is the greys checking on random humans, to see what's happening in terms of what might be changing in our DNA which will allow us to make enlightenment.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Hum... WOW, like in "wow, that explains it" or like in "Wow, that's totally crazy!"

I can see how bizzar this whole thing sounds, but you guys have to realize that my first steps in this was my 3 decades of study of reports about other life that visits. Honestly, something wasn't adding up. Why they have all the technology and special powers, why Jesus was so incredible, why the pattern of life stopped with us. We were the oddball all along. We are tainted you guys, and we need to fix that DNA. I would be the fist to step up too.

Then get going on healing yourself. Get to know and love yourself as deeply and acceptingly as possible. Clear out any shame or guilt or fear of not being good enough, or any other falsehood you may have had to believe to survive growing up, so you can be ready to make the shift into your spirit/light body. At that point, you can correct any and everything. When you shift back into your physical body, those things you considered 'tainted' will be fixed.

Heck, if you want to be an elf, or grey or any other alien species, you can shift your light body into that form and when you shift back into the physical form, you'll be one of them. I'm personally gonna hang out as a dragon for a while, since Pythos did promise me often that I would be a dragon some day. In retrospect, I'm pretty sure he meant I'd be allowed to reincarnate as one, not shift my spirit light/body into being one, though. *lol* It's gonna be so way cool and at that point, we'll all see how the long dark period of suffering and pain was under the heavy vicious hand of the Jue-sah was worth every second. Really.

We are getting sooooooo close to that time. This is what the overarching sentience has been working towards since the beginning... and it is following the instructions/goals of the overarching sentience of the universe, who planned this all originally. We humans are the cumulation of 3 billion plus years of work on the universal consciousness's part. We are critical to it's plans. So never consider us some oddball useless race.. oh no.. it took a LOT of work on the universal consciousness's part to bring a group of beings like us, with our unique and actually quite amazing characteristics, into existance. It's so gonna be like the story of the 'ugly duckling'

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Textreply to post by majormojo500

As I have been reading the responces to the OP I have noticed a few folks saying the bible is full of lies and is a fairytale. Would these folks and you know who you are kindly give examples of scripture to back up your outlandish claims.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join