It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 27
160
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I don't Believe in the god word neither..

Sorry that this may upset anyone’s Christian views.. and no I’m not a atheist either. I do believe in a higher power or a being that is of a Super Natural but I wouldn’t call it a Alien.. Although in a sense it would be correct in viewing it that way …or wording it that way it you look at it from a technical point of view.

There’s no proof of a religion and the word God in certain times of this earths very young existence. Science tells us and many of us know that our earth is very old and we have fossils to verify its proof of life on earth. How many can actually say that isn’t true??

Right now I have my own thoughts as to why certain life was here before any form of man or woman. I don't believe in the Adam an Eve story so it's obvious that I claim there was another source for what reason to me is unknown and that everything else afterwards was done ...by a higher intelligence..

I do know that certain life forms existed.. Even when bugs ..ants , bees, spiders ect were here before the Dinosaurs .. they too had reproduction abilities ,, they also battled for territory .. the hunted an gathered food and the truth to this is real..

There is a very old story told by a Native Tribe describing this time.. I guess to say that the many people who deny this can’t really be in tune with mother earth. Ignoring the very existence of early life on this planet and saying that this was not a Super Natural project by a higher intelligence is not looking at the whole picture..

I believe there are entity’s exists on our other planets or in other Galaxies that We are not alone in this Universe. That is the problem we face that the certain people in Power don’t want to change the way people think in Regards to Man on planet earth ..

I am not saying it should be totally ignored . I am not saying that stories of the ancient people are all false. I have my doubts as to how correct it all is .. People have to stop the power trip on who is correct ,, and accept that each has their own faith they believe in

It's unfortunate that our Government and Science aren’t very truthful .. But only because we live in a time where over the decades many have been programmed into certain beliefs . Although I do not knock that belief as It seems to be a denial of proven facts.

It’s not just being concerned when man stepped into the picture it was a process over time that took place.
Through that process eventually this earth was looked at as being the perfect place to have living breathing forms of life. Who reproduced over the millions of years..




posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
Textreply to post by majormojo500
 


As I have been reading the responces to the OP I have noticed a few folks saying the bible is full of lies and is a fairytale. Would these folks and you know who you are kindly give examples of scripture to back up your outlandish claims.


Huh. Now the Jue-sah are stupid, granted. But not THAT stupid. These kinds of posts give me a headache, and make me wonder if maybe I'm wrong about humanity after all....

Imagine: The 'true and only word of god' aka the bible, with a passage somewhere in Matthew or Mark no doubt, that says (in red of course) "but Jesus said unto his followers "Believe not a word of what those that follow write down about this, because it will be all lies and manipulation meant to keep you from getting angry and trying to kill them". Oh yah, that'd work. *rolls eyes*


edit on 18-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This is totally what I mean just yada yada yada somewhere in the bible. Why don't you take a minute and look at one of the bibles all over the net and truly bring up an line of scripture to debate instead you say generalities. Afraid of a real debate? No wonder I get the impression that there is a lot lazy posters who don’t take the time to really dig into a subject and just post vague generalities.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ellieN
reply to post by itsthetooth
 

Tell me what you think of this verse in the Bible that has plagued me.
Gen:4:22
And the Lord God said, Behold, the man has become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever:
The next verses shows how God dealt with their disobedience by expulsion from Eden.
To me verse 22 is very puzzling! He is conversing with others about the IQ of the humans and worried they will obtain the knowledge of living forever.
Why?
edit on 18-5-2011 by ellieN because: added a word


Good share, that is weird. A test perhaps, by claiming you will live forever but is it against gods desires. And if so its instant proof he knows he can't control us, so he will have to alter us to make us easier to control. Wanna see what he did? Check out Lloyd Pye's video on DNA. The changes are evident.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11
I must say sir that i am impressed with this thread but i have three questions. Question number 1: Where did you get all this info., what's your source? Question number 2: What is your opinion on prophetic dreams? ( the reason why i am asking u this is because my mother gets dream's that warn her about wat's about to happen in her life, she has also dreams about disasters that actually happens days later) i have one more thing to discuss but ill let answer my 2 questions.


I did most of my own research on the bible, oddly enough thats where most of this comes from as hard as that is to believe. I had a friend help on on the fact that he was versed on over 6 different versions of the bible, and he too was in love with the paranormal.

I had been in the paranormal for over 3 decades, hated the bible, could care less about it, hate religion. Now I love it all, well, with my understanding anyhow. Who would have ever had guessed they cross paths. I can also see why this was hard to figure out. Most that believe in the bible don't believe in aliens. Most that believe in aliens don't believe in the bible. How lucky both my friend and I were open to both.

I did all the work on my findings, but specific things were backed up with findings on the internet. As scary as this sounds I took it one step at a time and never accepted anything as proof or plausible unless there were mass things to back it up. It truly is a large picture and as I put it together piece by piece I started to fear my worse nightmare. I still didn't want to believe it, even though I knew it was certainly true and the only thing that would prove it was DNA. I found Lloys Pye's DNA video as the last element to prove it with hardcore fact and it proved some other things that were as far as I'm concerned more to worry about.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11
I must say sir that i am impressed with this thread but i have three questions. Question number 1: Where did you get all this info., what's your source? Question number 2: What is your opinion on prophetic dreams? ( the reason why i am asking u this is because my mother gets dream's that warn her about wat's about to happen in her life, she has also dreams about disasters that actually happens days later) i have one more thing to discuss but ill let answer my 2 questions.


The dreams..... Not sure, there could be good spirits.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11
to tell u i would like for u to look meup on facebook so we can have 1 on 1 conversation i need more info on alien


I don't facebook alien stuff sorry.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
Textreply to post by majormojo500
 


As I have been reading the responces to the OP I have noticed a few folks saying the bible is full of lies and is a fairytale. Would these folks and you know who you are kindly give examples of scripture to back up your outlandish claims.


Excellent question.
Let me clear this up. The bible is NOT full of lies. The bible is full of misunderstanding.
Starting with our race being 192,000 years old when god put us here. As a control method made us stupid and weak and altered us. Keep in mind the bible even tells us this multiple places, its not news.
Whats not clear is you have powers disabled, done on purpose to weaken you. You need to realize these powers are NORMAL. When you hear the weird things that aliens do like mental telepathy, that's normal. Talking with your mouth for communication purposes is NOT normal, it was a form of adaptation, as many others we have done.

Give me specifics on which claims.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
I don't Believe in the god word neither..

Sorry that this may upset anyone’s Christian views.. and no I’m not a atheist either. I do believe in a higher power or a being that is of a Super Natural but I wouldn’t call it a Alien.. Although in a sense it would be correct in viewing it that way …or wording it that way it you look at it from a technical point of view.

There’s no proof of a religion and the word God in certain times of this earths very young existence. Science tells us and many of us know that our earth is very old and we have fossils to verify its proof of life on earth. How many can actually say that isn’t true??

Right now I have my own thoughts as to why certain life was here before any form of man or woman. I don't believe in the Adam an Eve story so it's obvious that I claim there was another source for what reason to me is unknown and that everything else afterwards was done ...by a higher intelligence..

I do know that certain life forms existed.. Even when bugs ..ants , bees, spiders ect were here before the Dinosaurs .. they too had reproduction abilities ,, they also battled for territory .. the hunted an gathered food and the truth to this is real..

There is a very old story told by a Native Tribe describing this time.. I guess to say that the many people who deny this can’t really be in tune with mother earth. Ignoring the very existence of early life on this planet and saying that this was not a Super Natural project by a higher intelligence is not looking at the whole picture..

I believe there are entity’s exists on our other planets or in other Galaxies that We are not alone in this Universe. That is the problem we face that the certain people in Power don’t want to change the way people think in Regards to Man on planet earth ..

I am not saying it should be totally ignored . I am not saying that stories of the ancient people are all false. I have my doubts as to how correct it all is .. People have to stop the power trip on who is correct ,, and accept that each has their own faith they believe in

It's unfortunate that our Government and Science aren’t very truthful .. But only because we live in a time where over the decades many have been programmed into certain beliefs . Although I do not knock that belief as It seems to be a denial of proven facts.

It’s not just being concerned when man stepped into the picture it was a process over time that took place.
Through that process eventually this earth was looked at as being the perfect place to have living breathing forms of life. Who reproduced over the millions of years..


Well our MTDNA tells us we are 200,000 years old. We appear to come into life on earth about..... 7 thousand years ago. Some argue and say 6 or 9 either way I'm missing over 2 decimals of my lineage. We sure didn't live it here. There are claims of Africans being here but if thats DNA, well it doesn't prove they were here. If we go to another planet, the DNA in that body goes too.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
This is totally what I mean just yada yada yada somewhere in the bible. Why don't you take a minute and look at one of the bibles all over the net and truly bring up an line of scripture to debate instead you say generalities. Afraid of a real debate? No wonder I get the impression that there is a lot lazy posters who don’t take the time to really dig into a subject and just post vague generalities.


Good point... so here are some.

en.wikipedia.org...

gspcsermons.blogspot.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

Ok its a start.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
I don't Believe in the god word neither..

Sorry that this may upset anyone’s Christian views.. and no I’m not a atheist either. I do believe in a higher power or a being that is of a Super Natural but I wouldn’t call it a Alien.. Although in a sense it would be correct in viewing it that way …or wording it that way it you look at it from a technical point of view.

There’s no proof of a religion and the word God in certain times of this earths very young existence. Science tells us and many of us know that our earth is very old and we have fossils to verify its proof of life on earth. How many can actually say that isn’t true??

Right now I have my own thoughts as to why certain life was here before any form of man or woman. I don't believe in the Adam an Eve story so it's obvious that I claim there was another source for what reason to me is unknown and that everything else afterwards was done ...by a higher intelligence..

I do know that certain life forms existed.. Even when bugs ..ants , bees, spiders ect were here before the Dinosaurs .. they too had reproduction abilities ,, they also battled for territory .. the hunted an gathered food and the truth to this is real..

There is a very old story told by a Native Tribe describing this time.. I guess to say that the many people who deny this can’t really be in tune with mother earth. Ignoring the very existence of early life on this planet and saying that this was not a Super Natural project by a higher intelligence is not looking at the whole picture..

I believe there are entity’s exists on our other planets or in other Galaxies that We are not alone in this Universe. That is the problem we face that the certain people in Power don’t want to change the way people think in Regards to Man on planet earth ..

I am not saying it should be totally ignored . I am not saying that stories of the ancient people are all false. I have my doubts as to how correct it all is .. People have to stop the power trip on who is correct ,, and accept that each has their own faith they believe in

It's unfortunate that our Government and Science aren’t very truthful .. But only because we live in a time where over the decades many have been programmed into certain beliefs . Although I do not knock that belief as It seems to be a denial of proven facts.

It’s not just being concerned when man stepped into the picture it was a process over time that took place.
Through that process eventually this earth was looked at as being the perfect place to have living breathing forms of life. Who reproduced over the millions of years..


Well god was a real player in the bible. There is no doubt about that.
The only thing I'm having a problem with is well for one he never showed his face. This of course throws people off because how can he talk to us if he never showed his face. Telepathy, its rampant through the bible. Whats stranger is he turned ours off to control us, and it says so many places in the bible as well.

So we have other powers disabled as well. Jesus, from what I'm able to figure out, was NORMAL. So if you want to know how your suppose to be, think of jesus.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Originally posted by ellieN
reply to post by itsthetooth
 

Tell me what you think of this verse in the Bible that has plagued me.
Gen:4:22
And the Lord God said, Behold, the man has become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever:
The next verses shows how God dealt with their disobedience by expulsion from Eden.
To me verse 22 is very puzzling! He is conversing with others about the IQ of the humans and worried they will obtain the knowledge of living forever.
Why?
edit on 18-5-2011 by ellieN because: added a word


Good share, that is weird. A test perhaps, by claiming you will live forever but is it against gods desires. And if so its instant proof he knows he can't control us, so he will have to alter us to make us easier to control. Wanna see what he did? Check out Lloyd Pye's video on DNA. The changes are evident.


If I may interject here in Gen when it speaks of us or make in our image the word used is Elohiym is used to denote God the name Elohiym is the purl gender meaning more than one which theologically is speaking of the Trinity. If you read in Revelations where it speaks of Jesus who was the lamb slain before the foundation of the world meaning that Christ has always been just like the Father and the Holy Ghost.

As far as the fear of Adam and Eve becoming like God living forever it is generally believed that Adam and Eve were pure spirit beings prior to the fall. The source of this belief is that in the New Testament it says that one must worship God in spirit and truth since God is a Spirit.

A good source of a alternative view on things is to read some of Chuck Misslers writing on the subject.
www.khouse.org...



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Well, itsthetooth (what in heck does that nick mean, anyway??), it appears you've decided to stop responding to me. So I wish you well, and good luck trying to prove anything spiritual, especially using the bible as a reference source. In traditional research, you can't use a source that uses itself as proof of something. For some reason, all the Christan types put that obvious common sense aside, and insist that you have to believe the bible because it says you should. And then base all sorts of yahoo ideas on it because.. well it says so in the bible, and THAT proves it. Yah. So anyway, like I said, good luck with all that.
edit on 19-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Originally posted by thecrazydude11
I must say sir that i am impressed with this thread but i have three questions. Question number 1: Where did you get all this info., what's your source? Question number 2: What is your opinion on prophetic dreams? ( the reason why i am asking u this is because my mother gets dream's that warn her about wat's about to happen in her life, she has also dreams about disasters that actually happens days later) i have one more thing to discuss but ill let answer my 2 questions.


I did most of my own research on the bible, oddly enough thats where most of this comes from as hard as that is to believe. I had a friend help on on the fact that he was versed on over 6 different versions of the bible, and he too was in love with the paranormal.

I had been in the paranormal for over 3 decades, hated the bible, could care less about it, hate religion. Now I love it all, well, with my understanding anyhow. Who would have ever had guessed they cross paths. I can also see why this was hard to figure out. Most that believe in the bible don't believe in aliens. Most that believe in aliens don't believe in the bible. How lucky both my friend and I were open to both.

I did all the work on my findings, but specific things were backed up with findings on the internet. As scary as this sounds I took it one step at a time and never accepted anything as proof or plausible unless there were mass things to back it up. It truly is a large picture and as I put it together piece by piece I started to fear my worse nightmare. I still didn't want to believe it, even though I knew it was certainly true and the only thing that would prove it was DNA. I found Lloys Pye's DNA video as the last element to prove it with hardcore fact and it proved some other things that were as far as I'm concerned more to worry about.


Gee.. since aliens wrote the dang thing, what a surprise that 'their paths cross'. Sadly it's taken this long for anyone to notice the obvious.

And it seems you are entirely possessed with the idea that all of this MUST BE SCARY and horrible and god is evil, instead of just seeing it as that is what happened. Get over it. It isn't scary, it isn't horrible, and great things are coming out of it for humanity. Stop fear-mongering, please.
edit on 19-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth
 


great thread S&F.

There are some great observances here and many beliefs I believe are probably true and have for a long time, it just makes sense.

There are a few points though that are debatable, such as placement for intended cruelty, couldn't it just as well be for safety, or necessity?

Could it also be that due to acclimatisation difficulties and / or incompatibility issues on another planet that has caused humans to sway from their original (alien / other planet) behavior which has caused difficulty in general evolution and which has to be addressed / corrected?

Could it be some sort of Earth prison for cleansing of original planet/s, hence the heaven / hell hypotheses?

There are so many possibilities.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth
 


I already know how I'm suppose to be ,, It came from my ancestors here are some of our beliefs..

We named our children after living things like White Raven ,,Or Sitting Bull , Or Spotted Eagle ,,and we had our own language and hunted an gathered ... our Anisihinabe people called to Gechi Manidu the superior one for guidance and direction.

Our people learned that such things were in fours given to us by Gechi Manido like .. the four directions: N,W,E.S,,,our four senses: eyes mouth, ears, nose our four earthly presence: earth, air, wind ,water, that there is the circle of life and what phases one should know when growing up as a child.

We had our medicine wheel , we had our clan system when we took from Mother earth we gave thanks by giving prayer and Asima, We had councils and one day the Jesuits came and the Christians came they took our language away Chopped off all our hair, stripped us our clothes... they took our ancestral land away. They told us to never speak our language they sent many of us to mission schools .. Now you tell me to be like Jesus.

My answer to you is you be like Jesus and let me be who I am.. I know one thing that Christians often say or claim.. if you sin no matter how bad ..just except Jesus and he will wipe all your sins away .. this to me makes no sense..

So no matter what you do in SIN’s killing , child molestation, Stealing Christians will always be forgiven in the name of Jesus,,,Considered to be the best of the rest superior to all other religions because of Jesus. We called you the black robes the people with a forked tongue…. Your Bible is your creation story .. Everyone has their own beliefs or none at all .. Faith is something that one chooses whether it be Jesus or something else .. Glad to see you have your faith .. And I am glad I have mine even after all that’s happened
Oh I forgot to add that we believe in the whole Picture of Earth and Beyound Earth .. like our Universe and other such things .. So I have to ask this people who's religionstarts at 6,000 or years ago and your child comes home and has a science project about the Dino's what do you do???? how do you handle this if your religion does not support this ?? but yet there are angels up in heaven ...
edit on 19-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: inserted left part of paragraph



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth
 


I understand were your coming from I too believe in aliens and i to have read the bible, that ezkiel story really does sounds like an abduction, but for some reason even though their is soo much proof aliens and god being alien, i just cant except it, if god isnt wat he says he, then are demons fake? im sorry to say that if you agree you are very wrong because i have seen them with my own eyes including my mother she does not only see visions of the future but also she could actually detect in her sleep if their are demons around her. And another thing my mom use too work at a home, and the first day on the job, she was going to take an old man to the restroom, (never met him before) she walks in the room and he's starts weeping , and yelling in hebrew, she couldnt understand wat was happening, it turns out that the man in his own language, he was yelling "who are those men, why do they have wings, are they here to take me to heaven, i dont want to die please dont let them take me" there was to beings dressed in white next to my mother. what do you think about this
edit on 19-5-2011 by thecrazydude11 because: misspelling



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


First of all dragon, in the bible it specifically says that no man should not be afraid of god, so god wants us to be scared of him whether he just finds enjoy out of it or hes preventing us from finding out the truth. Anyway, so your saying that the thought of aliens invading us or god is an alien doesnt scare you just a little bit, im sorry to say sir but, not considering that this theory might be a possibility is just makes you ignorant.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


First of all dragon, in the bible it specifically says that no man should not be afraid of god, so god wants us to be scared of him whether he just finds enjoy out of it or hes preventing us from finding out the truth. Anyway, so your saying that the thought of aliens invading us or god is an alien doesn't scare you just a little bit, im sorry to say sir but, not considering that this theory might be a possibility is just makes you ignorant.


Agreed but it goes a little deeper.
I'm guessing here and going off the deep end about my knowledge of alien life, however.
I think if our powers were in tact, and god had not put us in the dumb down factor, which is all to clear backed up by DNA and multiple passages in the bible, also supported by the lack of continuity in the comparison of us to aliens.

I think things (might) be a little more fair if we did have our powers.
It's just a feeling I have always had, and nothing to support this. This is just something feel.

So what I'm saying, is your comment to dragon about aleins should scare us, is accurate, but only because we are disabled. I have a feeling in our intended design, we are pretty bad ass ourselves.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11
reply to post by itsthetooth
 


I understand were your coming from I too believe in aliens and i to have read the bible, that ezkiel story really does sounds like an abduction, but for some reason even though their is soo much proof aliens and god being alien, i just cant except it, if god isnt wat he says he, then are demons fake? im sorry to say that if you agree you are very wrong because i have seen them with my own eyes including my mother she does not only see visions of the future but also she could actually detect in her sleep if their are demons around her. And another thing my mom use too work at a home, and the first day on the job, she was going to take an old man to the restroom, (never met him before) she walks in the room and he's starts weeping , and yelling in hebrew, she couldnt understand wat was happening, it turns out that the man in his own language, he was yelling "who are those men, why do they have wings, are they here to take me to heaven, i dont want to die please dont let them take me" there was to beings dressed in white next to my mother. what do you think about this
edit on 19-5-2011 by thecrazydude11 because: misspelling


Well first of all, we don't even know if demons are related to god / aliens etc.
And frankly this is one section where you will SCARE me. I don't understand these things.
Especially since scientists have been able to actually get the physical weight of the human soul.
Is it possible that the words ghost and spirit are different in the bible in comparison to what we think of them today? It's really looking like it.
As far as demons, I think there is good and bad in everything, we make our own demons, we make our own hell and make our own good. Not that there aren't other forces out there, I'm not saying that.

Aliens can have wings people.
(I'm so glad you brought this up)
I have studied reports, and pictures of aliens that may not appear what you would normally expect.
While there are many reports of humanoids in general, they don't have to be.
From miniature doll like species to giants, and everything in-between.
Of course we make assumptions these things just can't exist. Yes they can. Always remember that YOU were not the creator, therefore YOU don't know.
Anyhow, there are even ones that have been sighted in far apart places of the earth that fit the description of ferries. So I laugh when people ask me if I believe in ferries.




top topics



 
160
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join