It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Eat shrooms, sit in the sun or look in a mirror. its not a puzzle. The "God" has been misinterpreted. God is everything, we are IN IT and MADE OF IT. its everything and God's language is vibration, frequency.. if anything your tempting yourself. UNI-VERSE = ONE-SONG. granted its fun to think complicated conspiracies but thinking too hard and analyzing it starting a certain perception, think bigger.. hyperdemsional cellular mitosis at its best. homo erectus, homo sapien, homo luminous. we just kinda "pop" there isnt a missing link. the waves are ages. enjoy yourself your individual destiny is secured period.

searching many lives for the experience, and when you are completed and awakened, you cant tell anyone what you know anyway, they cant hear you and cant see what their mind cant comprehend, get out of your mind. even if you could tell everyone the truth you cant and wouldnt it interferes with the free will that you are to find out what some already know but beautifully in your own way, discover and rediscover god through many lives. duality is almost over. hang in there....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ramtheprince
reply to post by itsthetooth

I Wish someone enlightens me and makes me realize the real purpose of life.

There's probably more than just one.

How about.... To be a creator yourself. Create something from within you so that one or many can stand on your shoulders, so they may see further, understand more and know what it is to be loved unconditionally, to love unconditionally and the value and joy of becoming a creator also... a higher vibration
edit on 16-5-2011 by LexiconV because: because: something moved me again...... :-)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You tell me, what were you thinking, cause it doesn't make sense.

You’re the one doing this crazy math where you’re subtracting the assumed amount of time since Adam and Eve were created from the 200ky that we know H. sapiens have been around for no apparent reason. Maybe you need to explicitly state your reasons for doing so a little better.

So what your saying is when you read something about a place you instinctively assume its of a spiritual nature and not physical? Wow, Map quest must drive you crazy. I disagree with you simply because I think the bible was written by a physical person and not a ghost.

Nice strawman argument. Mapquest, and other online mapping tools, are atlases. Are you asserting that the Bible is an atlas? If not, then your analogy is meaningless. You’re claiming that “heaven” is a planet. The original Hebrew has three different words that have been translated into English as “heaven”. Can you tell me which of those three would denote a planet?

I'm not, its simply a life problem, and I attribute any if not all to the fact that we are not on our home planet.

So you don’t have any good reason for drawing that conclusion from that observation other than it would support your thesis. Good to know.

I explained in a prior reply about being official. Here are some examples...

Great! Observable things! That I’m sure you have adequate citations and sources for so other people can check them out.

DNA alterations,

What DNA alterations?

Advanced technology,

What advanced technology?

supernatural powers,

What supernatural powers?

DNA mutations,

What DNA mutations?

and you will have to watch my vid on youtube to get more. I have about 12 but called the video the 7 elements god.

If you can’t post the information in your own thread, you shouldn’t even bother bringing it up.

Either way, your missing the point.

I can’t miss what’s not there.

Even if we do cause most of our own problems, your not digging deep enough to realize why. It's because we have to. and we have to because we are trying to adapt.

Why? Because in an effort to preserve quality of life for other members of our species, we create tools (e.g. pharmaceuticals) that remove the need for natural selection. In other species, the sick either get better or die. We load the dice so that they tend to get better.

Take a look at the label on milk. pasteurized, homogenize, and fortified. Why are we processing the hell out of milk.

Because we’re the only species that drinks the milk of another species.

Most say because of demands, which is is true. Why is milk in such demand.

Who is “most”? Got a citation for that?

Some say we could get what we need from OJ. So why don't we? Because the supply and demand aren't met.

Who is “some”? Got a citation for that?

We process the hell out of milk because we need it. Or you believe we were all suppose to own our own cow and drink straight from the teat. Point is, you probably missed the big picture. The reason why we are processing the hell out of milk is because we are lacking something here on earth needed in our intended diet. Earth is NOT our home, it even says so in the bible.

No, we don’t need it. Do you know who cow milk is really good for? Baby cows. Do you know who human milk is good for? Baby humans. You can’t see the forest for the trees with this “we’re not of the planet” nonsense. Milk is processed so it can be stored longer. Why? Because we’re not an agrarian society. Seriously, you’re just making stuff up as you go now with absolutely no backing.

I didn't say I agreed with his take on that. I haven't read everything by him. Your stereotyping me.

Why would you cite him as evidence for your thesis if you didn’t agree with him? And don’t play the martyr after trying to use him as evidence when he’s clearly a sham.

Are you serious ???? please google videos on aliens, abduction, proof, ufos, and be as skeptical as you want. I have done it for years.

Yeah, because I can’t make my own video or website on how all of those things are mass delusion and have it be just as valid as your sources. Again, you are presenting zero objective evidence of your claims. I think you lost your skepticism and critical thinking skills along the way at some point.

No I had asserted he was not one that's delusional. Do you think the world is flat?

And I’m asserting that it’s a folie a deux. And you’re the deux. No, the world isn’t flat. How do we know that? Because there’s objective evidence that it’s an oblate spheroid.

Yes but because the fusing is a lab technique, what does that tell you?

No, because the telomeres are on in the middle instead of at the ends. Nothing to do with lab techniques and it’s something that’s observable in other species. Again, you’re woefully out of date on the “science” you’re trying to use to prove your point.

I don't have a link, but any search will do on amnesia, or any doctor will agree. Your kidding, you never heard this. I first new about this like 35 years ago. It hasn't changed.

I’ll take that as a no.

Google, learn. I'm sorry but I have never had amnesia, I have only studied reports of such.

OK, I’ll take it as a no twice.

why I have a vid link that explains it, he even says we came into existance all of a sudden.
www.youtube.com...

Sorry, but if you’re using Youtube videos as evidence, you have a long way to go. Provide some citations of objective evidence or peer-reviewed research or just admit that this all speculation at best.

Well I do find arguments about it. Again if you feel our big fat heads simply work our muscles and solve basic problems, your welcome to believe that. Whats your take on vestigial organs?

So still no citation for your 10% number.

Possibly because there is a virus on earth called humans, destroying the planet.

Species went extinct before we got here. Again, if the creator made very few mistakes, why are so many species extinct?

Well I think there is a big difference between believing, wanting to believe, and going out of your not want to believe. I tell people to have an open mind, but not open enough so their brain falls out.

You conveniently leave out the other option which is not believing because no unequivocal evidence has been presented. Since you’re so very fond of videos, here’s one on open mindedness. I think you checked your critical thinking skills at the door because you want to believe in something.

Unraveal the seatbelt and re read what you said here. Fire and brimstone could be the explanation. The version I read didn't leave me guessing.

What version? No version of the Bible mentions sand turning into glass or radiation. You’re either delusional or making it up. I’m not sure which would be worse.

I do, I have the bible.

Which claims the Earth is flat and pi is equal to 3. Not a very good choice for an objective source about anything other than what a bunch of goatherders believed a few millennia ago.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Well said, and you obviously spent plenty of time on this, you have said everything I have been thinking but I couldn't put into words or, actually, I couldn't put the clues together, now it all makes sense. Thank you.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have also wondered how humans dont really fit into earth. The point about viruses standing out. But, so do animals. Animals also suffer viruses, and are only adapted to their enviornment. In your theory you completely left out all of earths life, and how they are adapted only to their specific enviornment, and how they too suffer from bacteria and viruses.

Adaptation is life for all lifeforms. So the theory of how we dont fit in doesnt make much sense.

Also, the bible took from other religions that predate it. I would apply your theory to the first, being the Sumerian bible. In this text you find noah and his ark, and many other things the bible took from it. Same goes for the egyptian religion. With the Sumerian bible, and the belief in annnakis, there is way more to draw from, and its startling since it was the first.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

This paper talks about the evolutionary races of color.

www.urantia.org...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I feel Jesus in my body

Mod Note: 1-line repsonse. Please review this thread!
edit on 15-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

That is quite perverted

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Toooo long! I dnt know what we are even discussing after paragraph three...seems like a bad dream

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I read it clear and see you are seeking the same as many others. I am one who considers those who supported the growth and enhancement of humanity as adopting fathers to the children of the creator. I see your point made about what type of being would cover the eyes of many and potentially take some from home location. And I can understand that pov. But I feel there is much space left to make many evaluations as to why. Like in the ancient text concerning Annunaki its said through deciphered texts that they came to mine here. And one brother ENLIL the oldest was the who created Garden of EDIN where humanity first was said to be. Its also said that his younger brother but closer in relation to higher ranks because of his mothers blood ENKI was said to have effected the human mindstates upsetting his older brother which cause humanity to be kicked out of EDIN. Why Lord Enki waited fo us. SO from my perspective you gotta do your best and view both interactions with humanity to determine who is th eLORD you speak of and follow. For its said the EDIN creator ENLIL knew of great flood and didnt seem to worry about how humanity survived it but ENKI is said to of given the man:
Utnapishtim in ancient text Noah in biblical text the data on the vessel of protection. Enki named the snake by his older brother somewhat saved humanity.
This is why again 1 must come to their own conclusion based on interactions with humanity of who GOD is first and then make hypothetical evaluations that the is evol due to movements potentially of species. S&F for the read and your efforts to explain..

Be well and interesting read. Alos like what another poste rsaid about the greys and workes of them.

edit on 5/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hi tooth, hi crew. I've been visiting ATS regularly for a while now, but have only just made my membership official

Your original post was very interesting to give thought to and admittedly, I havent read all the pages in this forum, so I cant be sure if this has already been covered or not, but anyway, regarding Cains wife:
As far as what I'd been taught from the bible in my youth, men were taking sisters as wives at that time. While Genesis doesn't come right out and say this, there are numerous passages that cover lineage which often read like this: "[Name] lived this many years, begat [Son], and continued to live x amount of years, and meanwhile bore many other sons and daughters"..
Although Genesis doesnt use that style of writing, one can assume that "many sons and daughters" also applied to Adam and Eve, since the only children of theirs ever mentioned are Cain, Abel and Seth.

In chapter 20 of Gen, for example, after being misled by Abraham's sly wording, the king of Gereb is threatened by God in a dream for trying to take Abraham's wife as his own. When the King asks why he said she was his sister and not his wife, he explains "She truly is my sister; the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother.". So in other words, his half-sister, or daughter to his fathers new wife.

And even though they were doing this, they were well aware that it was a violation of sorts, which is evident when Moses tells the people that it's an unclean thing to have relations with brothers/sisters/mothers/fathers etc.

Again, if that had already been covered, I apologise.
However, on a side note, I too was a little taken aback at Cain being afraid that "people would want to kill him" when I first came across it

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
how is this 'OFFICIAL' or that just part of your little scam here...

ATS looks like a site where freaks get to peddle 15 pages of nonsense.

In all the time ATS has been on-line what exactly have they achieved other than propagating hate, rumors and utter nonsense.

Not ONE video, not ONE theory has been resolved because of ATS.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Its all perception, law of intention and attraction. we all have done this to ourselves, there is individual karma and then a collective karma set to paradigm, the old is over and the new is becoming.

we are Gods gift to us, and what we become is our gift to god.

its simply complex and wordy as you choose to make it. God is love, and everything is light and frequency, its an consistent awareness of the UNI-VERSE/ONE-SONG is your consciousness its just a veil of amnesia and we ourselves choose to when/if introduce ourselves to ourSELF, the I in I if you will... but there isnt and cannot be anything but god, what a wonderful thing to discover this in our own way though. its all perception a perceived separation from GOD. this is what we do, we create. we suffer at our own hands, and are cruel to earth and eachother cruel to god cruel to ourselves, time is non linear we technically have all the "TIME" we need.

Me+you+EVERYTHING THERE IS = GOD

i think most are hung on the misperception of a "SUPER MAN" God.
in that sense God came to experience this human condition fully embodied as jesus, jesus would be the superman, god is jesus. Earth agreed by god to be our host / training, this is as much a hell as heaven, its all in your mind. get out of your minds and see reality and all there is as it is. not the world mass main media and money occupies that is not living or peace its a lie of the darkness that pain is pleasure and promising all that is God which only god can give, if you fight to brighten your light you will never have to go back. we have already won but there must be a battle.

Earn your heaven, appreciate its worth through consequence, free will and karma. its just you allowing the perception of darkness for experience everyone is going to be ok. love people is love yourself, this time i was embodied here in 1987 and have stumbled with everyone else searching for that final big picture every time we get another piece to the puzzle the whole entire picture changes, a master song the powerful almighty infinite omnipotent and gentle loving GOD!!!!!!!!! what a wonderful thing to be made of and live in. anything everything infinitely forever all at the same time., homo-erectus, homo-sapien, homo-luminous. hyper-dimensional cellular mitosis. spherical transverse wave 0.o

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You miss the point. Something or someone had to create the aliens. Hence the First Cause. It shoots your entire theory out of the water.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I invite ANYONE to give me one shred of evidence, please prove me wrong. And don't say you feel Jesus in your heart. This is a work in progress people.

that and title is all i read

fact of a the creator, the ultimate origin is undeniable and self evident, for all things have a beginning! A moment of being created
No space alien is purely accountable for such an amazing phenomenon.

BUT IS GOD A SPACE ALIEN?

anachronistically it can be viewed that way

For there is a ageless riddle of what came first? the creative force or the empty space that allowed the creative force to exist in the first place, HOW DOES SOMETHING COME FROM AN ALLEGED NOTHING? what is nothing? does it exist!? mind lost in tricky metaphysics and GOD riddles.

but ultimately how can some one that is always with his creation be alien to it!? its self evidently true that GOD is not and is an ALIEN at the same time! and BEYOND
edit on 16-5-2011 by dizTheWiz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
omfg!! sorry to the dude (or dudet) up there who put us here........... but that makes soooooo much sense maybe when we die we'll go to the dude who put us here and ask him ourselves.... i do agree that The Garden of Eden was an entirely different planet but I also think Heaven exists as a physical place like we can play golf there if we want too. I"m soooooo glad I found this site because if I hadn't I'd be telling this to one of my friends and they would think I'm crazy. Thanks for posting this!!!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
Have you ever noticed that 90% of the time the phrase "It's official" is used, it is in no way actually official?

Yes, there is nothing official but i like the part about Adam & Eve.
Scientists have traveled all over the world and sampled everyones DNA.
They made an incredible discovery.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Our starting path of theology in rough draft.
The abduction theory:
Our mitochondria DNA tells us that we are 150,000 to 200,000 years old. MTDNA only holds a very limited portion of all mothers of your lineage. A baseline was easy to determine on how many are present. The 50,000 year variance stems from us making assumptions in the length of lives. Living in the year 2011 there is simply no logical excuse that explains the missing time on earth.

That simply does not make any sense whatsoever. I mean .. DNA .. missing time .. 50.000 years .. WHAT in sweet Baby Jesus name are you on about ?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
I haven't read the whole thread, but I would like to ask the OP (and those that agree with him) to consider what is called "The First Cause."
If you accept the big bang theory, then what caused. What happened one hour, one minute, one second before the Big Bang.
One cannot logically discuss the existence or non-existence of God without considering this.

You are absolutely right! Something had to have CAUSED it. There are so many theories with scientist now about more than one Universe and if that is possible, then what about this theory about the Big Bang. I don't know if anything like this has been said before. It seems our Universe may be encased in a shield like our Earth is. Blocking out much harm.
If there are other Universes in the void and if our Universe wasn't mind boggling enough, then the possibility of many is just staggering to the mind and our Creator definitely doesn't have the IQ of a human and surely doesn't behave like one as we have seen in the Bible stories.
What if another Universe that exploded created this Universe thru material thrown off from it. Nothing ever disappears, it just changes form. We know that the Universe will die one day in two ways, Through Expansion or the Big Crunch. So a Big Crunch probably created quite a few new ones.
And the picture of our Creator is also amazing beyond our comprehension of what our minds can conceive of now.

edit on 16-5-2011 by ellieN because: SPELLING

Added to....One theory of mine for the reason Scientists can't get one second beyond the Big Bang is there is nothing but void behind it. The void would have to be infinitely vast and an exploding Universe would throw material light years away. Just a thought ..... not scientific.....
edit on 16-5-2011 by ellieN because: added paragraph

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoTheCapFit

Haha, you KNOW... It's funny how few people really do. I've tried to explain it to people, have gone quite a bit out of my way to put it into understandable language, but as you have stated, people won't accept what they can't understand and those that do accept it will bastardize it and warp it to their limited understanding.

Instead, I've just tried to open people to understanding the reality they can understand logically, and have tried to put them on the path to true understanding... Many will dismiss this and anything else awakened people say as gibberish or metaphysical non sense, whether you use their terminology or not.

Jaden

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dizTheWiz

There is no what came first. All that is or ever will be has always existed. Linear time is a human construct. Even us as humans only partially and consciously live within time. There are components of what we consider us that lives outside of spacetime...

Jaden

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join