It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the meaning of life? I think I may have the answer.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The Thunder Perfect Mind is interesting. It is a description of the Logos (Cosmos) Word that existed before all things were created. This is the Logos of John 1. It is also the Word (Son of God) mentioned by Hermes in the Corpus Hermeticum. Hermes was Enoch, Joseph and Moses. The offspring of the Logos are all of us from the first Adam to the last Adam. All of the opposites in reflection within the document you mentioned represent the paradox of truth. All truths are but untruths by degree. Have you read the Kabalion? LINK Although I don't agree with the overall implications that are drawn in the Kabalion, I do gain insight from the perspective it presents.

You and I agree on this I think. We are merely degrees apart above and below. We can only know fully as we are fully known. It will always be a paradox by degree.

What are some other works you have read? Right now I am reading this. LINK The Science of the Mind (Holmes).

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by SuperiorEd

An interesting Human perception, even though Incorrect, regarding Cause....

You are analysing the Result i.e. the "Experience" and NOT what produces everything.

All is the Result of "Programming"...

Even in your world DNA is a Chemical based "Program"....

What you are examining is the End Result and NOT the Cause... i.e what produces your Species and Environment INSIDE your Soul.

The Universe does NOT Exist where you believe it to exist....

There are Two Stories...

a. The End Experience. Involving the "Species" and the "Environment" it interacts with.
and
b. What produces this i.e. the "Processing System" which produces these experiences in yor Soul.

"The True Mind" or LIFE which Dwells in the Soul experiences All, through and INSIDE The Soul.
Each Soul is part of a huge network of Souls inside "The First Born Soul.

The Living know this... But the Dead Don't.

As I quoted before many times From "The Gospel ot Thomas" verse 56 Quote;

56. Jesus said,

“Whoever has come to understand the World
has found only a Corpse,

and whoever has found a Corpse
is Superior to the World.”

Regarding your Claim Christ died oon the Cross....

From “The Gospel According to John” Ch. 2 verse 19 & 21 Quote;

19. Jesus answered and said to them,
“Destroy this Temple,
and in three days
I will raise it up”. Unquote:

And in verse 21 Quote;

21. But He was speaking of the Temple of His body.

So if the body is the Temple and is destroyed how can the Temple or Body raise itself up again ?

Answer; It Can’t.

So who was the “I” who raised it up again in 3 Days?

Answer; "The True Mind" or The LIFE of GOD i.e. The SON of GOD, through “The MAN Child” or “The SON of MAN” which is NOT the Temple or Body referred to as Jesus The Carpenter but instead "The True Mind through The SON of MAN” also known as “The MAN Child”.

An interesting Ancient Christian writing to read....

"The Thunder Perfect Mind"

edit on 17-5-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Added text

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Very interesting. Am I correct in assuming you believe that your essence will not retain its individuality, but is part of the over-soul? I have a different take on this. I see it like this: We are given our essence from nothing becoming something. The One we come from experiences all we experience. On the other side, we merely collapse the wave function of what is possible from the infinity of God. He is already. We are becoming. Since we can never fully become infinity, we eternally experience and grow with that infinity. Infinity can never stop expanding. As it expands, we exist in movement within this infinity.

As an example, two seeds of information came together to create my material body. I first took root in the womb of my mother and existed in the placenta as the vehicle of my development. The cord is cut if I develop fully and then the development continues. My next root is the silver cord.

Ecclesiastes 12:6-7

6 Remember him—before the silver cord is severed,
and the golden bowl is broken;
before the pitcher is shattered at the spring,
and the wheel broken at the well,
7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from,
and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

The Earth is a womb of development. My body is the Placenta, or vehicle of development. The silver cord can be cut after I have received the pollination (so to speak) from the spirit. In other words, when the fruit of the tree above drops its fruit on new ground, the next body is created from the one below. As we develop here on earth, we are the roots of the next tree above. This will always be the case. What we learn below comes with us above as the fruit. Heaven and hell is what you create by your choices. Heaven or hell will always be the estate that a person chooses as the progress in the tree of life. Heaven and the kingdom of God are here now and will always be here where you are.

If I take this further, I see that in John 3, Jesus tells Nicodemus that a person will be born again into the water (Baptized again into the body) if the spirit does not bear fruit. When Jesus cursed the fig tree (leaves cover sin), He did this because it was not the season for fruit. The work of the fig wasp is to pollinate the tree. If the tree is propigated from clippings over a period of time, it starts to bear its own fruit. This is the transformation from the domestic fig tree to the parthenocarpic fig tree. LINK At the second coming of Christ, the fruit represents the believers who have transformed in this manner.

The work of the fig wasp (Logos) is accomplished when the tree bears its own fruit. This is the goal. Autonomy. Love is the key. The flaming sword that protects the tree of life is bias and hatred toward others. Fruit can only grow when there is love to pollinate the seeds when bias is removed. Love your neighbors. Love God. Bless those who curse you. Turn the other cheek. This is the manifestation of love in a person's heart. We are all one, yet, paradoxically, we have individuality. This is life.

The Reason for the Program called "The Earth" is to Invoke "The Metamorphosis of The Soul" and nothing Else.

All that we think we gain, is taken on our last breath within the "Program", so the "Species" Gains Nothing at All.

Only Two gain from this, and they are...

1. The Soul.

and
2. "The True Mind" or LIFE (some call the Spirit) which Lives in the Soul.

The "Species" returns to the Ground.

But LIFE can't Die as it is LIFE and NOT Death.

From "The Gospel of Thomas" verse 49 & 50 Quote;

49. Jesus said,

“Blessed are the Solitary and Elect, for you will find The Kingdom.
For you are from it, and to it you will return.”

50. Jesus said, “If they say to you, “Where did you come from?”

say to them, “We came from The Light,
the place where The Light came into being on Its own accord
and established Itself and became manifest through their Image.”

If they say to you, “Is it you?”

say, “We are its children, and we are the elect of The Living Father.”

If they ask you, “What is the sign of your Father in you?”

say to them, “It is Movement and Repose.”

and verse 39 Quote;

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

and Verse 84 Quote;

84.Jesus said, “When you See your likeness, you rejoice.

But when you See Your Images,
which came into being Before You,
and which Neither Die Nor Become Manifest,

How Much You Will Have To Bear!”

and Verse 11 Quote;

11. Jesus said,

“This heaven will pass away,
and the one above it, will pass away.

The dead are Not alive,
and the living will Not die.

edit on 16-5-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

edit on 17-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

reply to post by NorEaster

It's all about "The Metamorphosis of The Soul"....

What is demanding this metamorphosis? If you can answer that, then answer the question "What requires the existence of whatever it is that is demanding the metamorphosis of the soul?" Then, answer the obvious follow-up questions until you come to a primordial requirement that bases all of it without leaving a question behind.

Existence is not something that simply is. It is the direct result of a requirement. Once brought into existence, the requirement becomes (for whatever it is that exists) to maintain existence (to survive), and that's a no-brainer. The real challenge for anyone who claims to have the whole truth, is to walk it all back to the pre-existential requirement, and how that requirement was addressed by the emergence of physical existence.

You really can't simply begin with "God", without walking off on dealing with what it is that sits at the very base of everything. The notion that everything can already exist (as God) before anything exists, is just a copout. It's easy to assert, but it's an empty assertion. That's why people immediately back that assertion up with other assertions that are designed to dismiss all demands for proof or logical consistency. "The human mind would explode if it were to suddenly be confronted with the magnificence of God" and "Faith is how one comes to God. As a child, one witnesses the Truth and is saved from eternal damnation through surrender to that Truth." Makes it all very easy for the guy making the assertions, but all it does is shut down the debate. No level of understanding is advanced about what really sits at the bottom of what we're all engaged in.

I call it The intellectual equivalent of cracking a beer and turning on the Cartoon Network. If someone is serious about finding the truth about who we are, what we are, and why we exist, then Faith is like poison for that person. It's the willful surrender to ignorance. In fact, it's the worship of ignorance.

Plato invented the concept of The Soul, so does that make Plato "The Word"? The Soul doesn't even exist within the Old Testament. Why is that? Certainly, if the whole meaning of existence (of life) was the Metamorphosis of the Soul, then the soul would've been front and center in the Old Testament scriptures. Or are you suggesting that the Jews' scriptures are flawed to the degree that the author (supposedly God Himself) didn't even know what the fundamental reason for life involves when he wrote it all?

And if it is about The Soul, then which soul is it about? Which soul was "Soul Zero"? The very first soul? Or do you suggest that there are infinite numbers of souls that have always existed? And if that's true, then what was the existential requirement that the existence of infinite numbers of souls addressed and satisfied? And then, what was it that brought that fairly well-developed and specific requirement (for Souls to exist) into existence? And what was the requirement that was satisfied with its own existence?

Do you see where this leads? "Turtles, all the way down." That's where it leads.

Anyone can make a claim, and anyone can find an indication that is obviously significant. Your geometry is fascinating, and it's obviously significant, but it's not primordial. When you seek to address the foundational reason (and meaning) of life, you have to go to the most primordial level possible, and the Soul (if it even exists in the manner that Plato suggested it does when he invented the concept) is anything but primordial. As you, yourself, have proven, The Soul (as you present it) is extraordinarily complex and symmetrical. Even the concept of symmetry met a requirement, and if that requirement is still an open question, then The Soul (which defers to symmetry) is not a primordial meaning or requirement of life. It's a development that exists among many other developments.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The meaning of life,
is to explore the Universe.

Else it would just be,
a waste of space...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

What is your definition of Life?

I mean what do you think, LIFE is?

If it is the "Species" you are wrong...

If it is the Mind, NOT part of the Brain, then you may be on a more realistic path of thinking.

The Brain is merely the "Decoder/Encoder" as well as supporting the Species.

So if your Definition is along the lines of the Latter, this may help you to discover what LIFE really is.
edit on 15-5-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: added text.

Yes, definition of LIFE is tricky.
Since the Starfish have no brain.
It is surely alive.

Life as we know it.
We think it must be because living creatures replicate them self.
But so does other chemical compounds that is not living..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Thank you very much for the Link.... Very interesting...

Yes I think there is agreement in some of our thoughts.

The Human Brain involves essentially two different areas....

1. Involved to some degree in supporting the overall Species with limited control through our actions...
and
2. As an Interface (Decoder/Encoder) between LIFE and the Experience i.e. The "Species Program" and The "Environmental Programs".

It is The Soul called MAN Not A'DAM which was Created in The Image of God, But A'DAM is the Experience the True Mind has.

From The Gospel of Thomas” Verse 1, 2, & 70 Quote;

1. And He said, “Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will NOT experience death.”

2. Jesus said, “Let him who seeks. Continue seeking. until he finds.

When he finds, he will become Troubled.

When he Becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over The All.”

77. Jesus said, “It is I who Am The Light which is above them all.

It is I who Am The All.

Here are a few other Interesting statements.

From "The Gospel of Thomas"

85. Jesus said,
“Adam came into being
from a great power
and a great wealth,

but he did not become worthy of you.

For had he been worthy,
he would not have experienced death.”

From "The Gospel of Thomas" verse 19 Quote;

19. Jesus said,

Blessed is he
who came into being
before he came into being.

If you become My disciples
and listen to My words,
these stones will minister to you.

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 39 Quote;

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to.

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 49 Quote;

49. Jesus said,

“Blessed are the Solitary and Elect,
for you will find The Kingdom.
For you are from it,
and to it you will return.”

50. Jesus said,

“If they say to you, “Where did you come from?”

say to them, “We came from The Light,
the place where The Light came into being on Its own accord
and established Itself and became manifest
through their Image.”
If they say to you, “Is it you?”

say, “We are its children, and we are the elect of The Living Father.”

If they ask you, “What is the sign of your Father in you?”

ay to them, “It is Movement and Repose.”

From "The Gospel of Thomas" verse 51 Quote;

51. His disciple said to Him,

“When will the repose of the dead come about,
and when will the New World come?”

He said to them, “What you look forward to
has already come, but you do Not recognise it.”

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 52 Quote;

52. His disciples said to Him,

“Twenty-four prophets spoke in Israel,
and all of them spoke in You.”

He (Jesus) said to them,

“You have omitted The Living One in your presence
and have spoken only of the Dead.”

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 58 Quote;

58. Jesus said, “Blessed is the man who has suffered and found Life.”

From “The Gospel of Thomas verse 84 Quote;

84. Jesus said,
“When you See your likeness, you rejoice.
But when you See Your Images,
which came into being Before You,
and which Neither Die Nor Become Manifest,
How Much You Will Have To Bear!”

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 113 Quote;

113. His disciples said to Him,

“When will The Kingdom come?”

Jesus said, “It will not come by waiting for it.
It will not be a matter of saying “Here it is” or “There it is”

Rather, The Kingdom of The Father is spread out upon the earth,
and men Do Not See it.”

From “John’s Preaching of the Gospel The Acts of John 87-105”… Part of 98 & 99 Quote;

98. And when He had said this He showed me a Cross of LIGHT firmly fixed,
and around The Cross a great crowd, which had no single form;
and in It (The Cross) was One Form and the Same Likeness.

And I saw The Lord Himself Above The Cross, having No Shape
but only a kind of Voice; yet not that voice which we knew,
but one that was sweet and gentle and truly The Voice of God,
which said to me,

“John, there must be one man to hear these things from Me;
for I need one who is ready to hear.

This Cross of Light is sometimes Called LOGOS by Me for your sakes,
sometimes MIND, sometimes JESUS, sometimes CHRIST,
sometimes A DOOR, sometimes A WAY, sometimes BREAD,
sometimes SEED, sometimes RESURRECTION,
sometimes SON, sometimes FATHER, sometimes SPIRIT,
sometimes LIFE, sometimes TRUTH,
sometimes FAITH, sometimes GRACE; and so it is called for men’s sake.

But what It Truly is, as Known in Itself and spoken to us, is this:

It is The Distinction of All Things, and The Harmony of Wisdom,
being Wisdom In Harmony.

But there are Places on the right and on the left,
Powers, Authorities, Principalities and Demonds,
Activities, Threatenings, Passions, Devils, Satan
and The Inferior Root from which the Nature of Transient things Proceeded.

99. This Cross then is that which has united ALL things by The WORD
and which has separated off what is Transitory and Inferior,

which has also Compacted ALL things into ONE.

But this is NOT that WOODEN CROSS
which you shall see when you go down from here;
nor am I the man who is on the Cross,

I whom now you do not see but only hear My Voice.

I was taken to be what I am NOT,
I who am NOT what for many others I was;
but what they will say of Me is mean and unworthy of Me.

Since then The Place of My Rest is neither to be seen nor told,

much more shall I, The Lord of this Place, be neither seen nor Told.

Very interesting. Am I correct in assuming you believe that your essence will not retain its individuality, but is part of the over-soul? I have a different take on this.

The Soul will always remain as a “Partition” of “The First Born Soul”, so it is individual in one sense yet of the One GOD.

I see it like this: We are given our essence from nothing becoming something.

100% Correct…

The One we come from experiences all we experience. On the other side, we merely collapse the wave function of what is possible from the infinity of God. He is already. We are becoming. Since we can never fully become infinity, we eternally experience and grow with that infinity. Infinity can never stop expanding. As it expands, we exist in movement within this infinity.

As an example, two seeds of information came together to create my material body. I first took root in the womb of my mother and existed in the placenta as the vehicle of my development. The cord is cut if I develop fully and then the development continues. My next root is the silver cord.

Ecclesiastes 12:6-7

6 Remember him—before the silver cord is severed,
and the golden bowl is broken;
before the pitcher is shattered at the spring,
and the wheel broken at the well,
7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from,
and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

The Earth is a womb of development. My body is the Placenta, or vehicle of development. The silver cord can be cut after I have received the pollination (so to speak) from the spirit. In other words, when the fruit of the tree above drops its fruit on new ground, the next body is created from the one below. As we develop here on earth, we are the roots of the next tree above. This will always be the case. What we learn below comes with us above as the fruit. Heaven and hell is what you create by your choices. Heaven or hell will always be the estate that a person chooses as the progress in the tree of life. Heaven and the kingdom of God are here now and will always be here where you are.

If I take this further, I see that in John 3, Jesus tells Nicodemus that a person will be born again into the water (Baptized again into the body) if the spirit does not bear fruit. When Jesus cursed the fig tree (leaves cover sin), He did this because it was not the season for fruit. The work of the fig wasp is to pollinate the tree. If the tree is propigated from clippings over a period of time, it starts to bear its own fruit. This is the transformation from the domestic fig tree to the parthenocarpic fig tree. LINK At the second coming of Christ, the fruit represents the believers who have transformed in this manner.

The work of the fig wasp (Logos) is accomplished when the tree bears its own fruit. This is the goal. Autonomy. Love is the key. The flaming sword that protects the tree of life is bias and hatred toward others. Fruit can only grow when there is love to pollinate the seeds when bias is removed. Love your neighbors. Love God. Bless those who curse you. Turn the other cheek. This is the manifestation of love in a person's heart. We are all one, yet, paradoxically, we have individuality. This is life.

Yes I agree…..

The Return of “The SON of MAN” also known as “The MAN Child” takes place in Each Soul at a different Time this is why No One knoweth the Hour.

But traditionally esp. today The return of "The SON of MAN" known also as "The MAN Child" is confused with events, where the Earth changes in its thermal cycle and the Seas relocate under the Crust, between the Mantel and The Crust.

The End is NOT NOW as there are another 1,000 years to complete the 7,000 years. But we are about to be evacuated from the Earth and return to The Earth after the Change is completed. There is a Resurrection and Transformation of the Flesh which is said to be alive (Breath) at the time.

In 1994 I that is My Soul, entered my Heavenly Mother the Bride and was born again Not of “Hexagonal” Format but “Octagonal”…

I also went to the Marriage Supper and have been shown the things I write about every day Visually since August the 27th 1993. This Instruction comes Via “The SON of MAN also known as The MAN Child”.

But I am only one of Many before me, and many shall come after me.

The Christ does NOT lose a Single Soul out of His Hand.

This is a Drawing of "The MAN Child" which returns to The Centre of The Soul.
Note The Drawing is 100% True and Correct except for the Outer Diameter of the "Horse" or "Disc". Its shown here, only slightly smaller.

edit on 17-5-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tomten

I understand what you are saying and yes the definition by the species is as you say but isn't correct....

In August 1973, I was pronounced medically dead i.e. brain dead for a period longer than 30 min.
This has happened to others as well with some being so called dead for much longer periods of time...

This experience changed for ever my views regarding what LIFE is....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

It depends on your definition of GOD...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

reply to post by tomten

I understand what you are saying and yes the definition by the species is as you say but isn't correct....

It wasn't me who said about spieces.
That was MatrixTraveler.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tomten

I didn't say....

Yes, definition of LIFE is tricky.
Since the Starfish have no brain.
It is surely alive.

Life as we know it.
We think it must be because living creatures replicate them self.
But so does other chemical compounds that is not living..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

How can I define God? God either is or isn't, and if God is, then God is whatever God is. God is certainly not defined by what I demand God to be. I have no say in the true definition of God.

No one has that authority.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

How can I define God? God either is or isn't, and if God is, then God is whatever God is. God is certainly not defined by what I demand God to be. I have no say in the true definition of God.

No one has that authority.

If you can't define God, how do you expect discuss the subject ???

According to "The Gospel According to John" in Ch. 1 verse 1 to 13 defines GOD.

Two Components....

a. The WORD (The Word was/is G O D.)

and
b. LIFE which is The LIGHT of Men.

The Greek word used in the Original Greek text was ΦΩΣ as in LIGHT of the SUN, Star or any other luminous source.

To understand The Word GOD, as used in the Text you have to go back to The ZIONic Language which is the Language of "The Soul" and The LIFE or LIGHT which Resides in "The Soul".

edit on 18-5-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join