It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Extraterrestrial races are visiting earth currently?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hey folks

Well, I love mythos..I find the ET stories to be absolutely fascinating and triggers my sci-fi love. I enjoy reading stories and encounters by both the backwoods farmer and the former high level military whistleblower.

Do I believe any of em to be true? Well, I don't dismiss them, I, like everyone else I suppose, want to see that hard evidence/proof....I "want to believe" I guess, but for now, just going to put it into the catagory of great storytelling with -potential- to be more.

So, in saying that, I am wondering what races are theoretically visiting the little blue ball at the moment. There are threads just on races themselves, from some coming to earth, to others that have never stepped foot near this solar system...the lists I seen were a bit dated and all inclusive.

So, dear members, perhaps you can toss some info out as to which races you know are visiting earth, what they are or look like, and what their current mission is...or whatever you can tell about them.

I know...speculative theories, however, I think this thread deserves the alien and ufo forum because the content from you the people may give the subject matter a bit more meat...however, if a mod wishes to toss it over to somewhere else, thats fine also.

I ask anyone participating in this thread to please remain respectful...if someone comes in and claims he/she is an actual alien...sure, we may want some evidence to back up that claim, but this thread really isn't to simply bash others...and who knows...we might even feel a bit more prepared should some of this stuff come to be known as fact.

I do hope this thread grows legs, because I am seriously bored tonight and am tempted to watch syfy (trying to boycott them due to them sucking)...so, come now...let out your stories and hopefully even a bit of evidence to back up the claim.

(Where is sleeper when you need him!)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
lol if ETs were visiting you would already know their names.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Those in the state of California?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This one here on the left is called Jon. Nice chap but has a brain sucking habit...
He tells me I'm safe enough though

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
There is alot of reports about the "Grays" back from the late 40s through to the 90s, but haven't heard much about em since. did they all go somewhere?

What about the nordics? when was the last report of those guys?

(weird, did I accidently post this in the humor forum?)
edit on 13-5-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

So mostly speculative here, but the greys would probably be piloting most, if not all the saucer shaped craft right?

Since rarely anyone ever claims of close encounters involving actual ET beings, we would have to go from what kind of craft they pilot? Then compare UFO sightings.
edit on 13-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

So mostly speculative here, but the greys would probably be piloting most, if not all the saucer shaped craft right?

Since rarely anyone ever claims of close encounters involving actual ET beings, we would have to go from what kind of craft they pilot? Then compare UFO sightings.
edit on 13-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

Depends on who you ask I guess
Some say the saucer crafts are fully automated...however, its also said that the grays are just cyber machines anyhow, working for some giant insect type race over in the zeta star system...so, do grays even count actually as an extraterrestrial race, or just an advanced alien toaster..

But it appears there are less and less reports of aliens being given..more sightings of UFOs, but actual touchdown aliens in the field/abductions are becoming minimal.

I wonder what gives...according to some of the speakers, we now have alot of weapons that keep them away...I guess that could be a reason.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Of late the green-looking 'Cabbage Broccolians' have been contacting Earth too. I don't know about the Barbarains but it looks like they are at intergalactic war with the Zebranians( a hybrid race of intelligent zebras).

And by the way, the dolphins have announced that the human race sucks

On May 21st, we are gonna be invaded by the inter-dimensional race of powerful peanut-eating rats

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
the clingons visited my tv earlier.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Of late the green-looking 'Cabbage Broccolians' have been contacting Earth too. I don't know about the Barbarains but it looks like they are at intergalactic war with the Zebranians( a hybrid race of intelligent zebras).

And by the way, the dolphins have announced that the human race sucks

On May 21st, we are gonna be invaded by the inter-dimensional race of powerful peanut-eating rats
Oh no! call CNN we dont have much time!the dogonians have already invaded!lmao

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Of late the green-looking 'Cabbage Broccolians' have been contacting Earth too.

The "little green men" are actually the Raelians.
This group suggest that they are the creators of the earth..like literally, a science project, planting flowers, etc. They are the ones that also make news now and again with some wild boast such as they cloned a human, they hold naked parades, etc...interesting group, but a bit nutty.

Except for the initial encounter, I don't think there is any other contact with them, yet for some reason, the "little green men" have become the mainstream ridicule description.

incidently, you can follow that link and download their books if your bored...they say that beards act as antenna's to contact them...hense why the israeli's often wear long beards...because thats how they were instructed (israeli's are the best invention)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
lol if ETs were visiting you would already know their names.

Not following...
What do you mean?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

im saying if any ET races were visiting earth you would very well know the name of their race.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Ah, I was just going off Roswell and the crashed saucer/greys, I suppose they could be autonomous as well. I always liked to think that all the small bright light UFOs were probably autonomous probes of some kind. One civilization or species could have some different crafts also.

Even if greys are some kind of bio-engineering, I guess we could still consider them alien beings maybe? At least they seem to act sentient from contact stories. They could be artificial suits for smaller beings like on Independence Day and MIB, somehow I kind of doubt that though.

Even some kind of sentient nano machines could be visiting us, that's a tad unnerving.

It's possible there could be some kind of restrictions imposed on them touching down and exiting craft based on the growing number of humans occupying the planet, which wasn't present during earlier times. Maybe they just consider us too chaotic to encounter first hand anymore. Now we have military aircraft that scramble and travel at faster speeds, if they exit the craft maybe they fear a military aircraft would converge on them before they take off again or something. If a craft was in the process of restarting it may be more vulnerable to missiles and such.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89

im saying if any ET races were visiting earth you would very well know the name of their race.

How so?
If any ET races were visiting earth, they would not be meeting the neighbors, they would come in only one of two ways
either with a bang and much death to follow (if not full extinction within days)
or totally clandestine and speak only with the leaders until such a time as the world is prepared to have their entire foundation of reality shaken.

Do you think an extraterrestrial race of advanced technology and understanding would just plop down in the center of a city full of crazy religious rednecks with guns? get real. if such an event did occur, I would immediately call hoax due to the sheer stupidity of it.
Sorry, but if your smart enough to get across the galaxy, your also wise enough to know not to suprise an alien race of paranoid xenophobes that still bomb each other for being different.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Greys/Grays. W.e you wanna call it. In the military they were known as the DOWs. Other races visiting Earth? Andromedans, Zeta Reticulans, Sirians, Reptilians, Plaedians and others.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Ah, I was just going off Roswell and the crashed saucer/greys, I suppose they could be autonomous as well. I always liked to think that all the small bright light UFOs were probably autonomous probes of some kind. One civilization or species could have some different crafts also.

I was actually suprised how many old timers (greer, dean, etc) suggest that the squasy little roswell greys are actually robomen...thing is, unless they all get together and discuss the narrative, there may be something to it...however, I don't see the point overall
Lets see...Lear suggests that they are basically maintenance for earth..and are about as emotional as a screwdriver...they all seem to agree though that grey dudes are basically either enslaved or machines from a different race.

Greer suggests that we have actually back engineered the roswell aliens though and so many of the reported ones are now probably ours anyhow...but then again, this is Greer we are talking about (The Mothman).

Even if greys are some kind of bio-engineering, I guess we could still consider them alien beings maybe? At least they seem to act sentient from contact stories. They could be artificial suits for smaller beings like on Independence Day and MIB, somehow I kind of doubt that though.

Our AI is becoming more and more advanced by the year...what we have accomplished in 50 years is impressive...now, imagine perhaps another 25 years and we may not be able to tell the difference in communication between a human and a chatbot...
if we sent a chatbot in some robotic suit to a different world, would they be meeting an earthling, or just interacting with our technology?

Even some kind of sentient nano machines could be visiting us, that's a tad unnerving.

I would actually assume thats already going on...that makes the most sense for non-invasive probing of the planet...makes much more sense than a giant alien mothership coming to check us out.

It's possible there could be some kind of restrictions imposed on them touching down and exiting craft based on the growing number of humans occupying the planet, which wasn't present during earlier times. Maybe they just consider us too chaotic to encounter first hand anymore. Now we have military aircraft that scramble and travel at faster speeds, if they exit the craft maybe they fear a military aircraft would converge on them before they take off again or something. If a craft was in the process of restarting it may be more vulnerable to missiles and such.

Its odd if you consider it
You have the battle over LA...heavy weapons and artillery pounding for an hour and no damage is done...then later on roswell happens and theoretically they get downed by some radar waves...

sounds to me like all the military power on earth won't do jack, but a few radar guns may topple them...perhaps our new tech has given them caution when coming too close now due to it being everywhere...neva know

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Greys/Grays. W.e you wanna call it. In the military they were known as the DOWs. Other races visiting Earth? Andromedans, Zeta Reticulans, Sirians, Reptilians, Plaedians and others.

How would you know this? I can read articles on the web also of course, but I am interested in people whom may have a bit more knowledge than the almighty power of google

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Do you think an advanced race would be dumb enough to travel billions and billions of miles across the universe,take a quick peek and then travel billions and billions of miles back to their home planet?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

The hair and beard could have a greater impact and purpose that we don't know yet. I read a thread previously on the hair thing and the military conducting expreiments on hair. And i believe that we are being visited but no one knows the purpose of the visitation and possibly cannot.

I don't believe in the Raelians and of course Billy Meier
. The majority of their supposed teachings are very ancient common knowledge. One could study especially the history of ancient India to get a glimpse of the E.T visitations.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join