It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Extraterrestrial races are visiting earth currently?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The wookies, people call them Big Foot or Sasquatch, but they are wookies.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
how many of you have been on ats for years discussing the same topics over and over again and never getting any closer to the truth..?Listen to yourselves! reptilians!? nordics ??? hybrids?? i wish i could find the people who give you these nonsense ideas and slap em silly!

Hey, glad you still here and still checking in on us. Yeah..I have to admit it does sound ludicrous. Don't know anything about, reptilians, nordics, or hybrids just the one my friend and her 3 companions got all freaked out over, that the military was freaking out over too. And..I don't even know what you would call it. Only an arm..including the hand and partial vision of the shoulder and head. Not much to go on...but from descriptions of the Greys, I would say that would be what that was.
Even I am took by surprise of some of the claims and shake my head... but, well..I am not walking in their shoes.

Its too late for us to be saved, we've been infected and I appreciate that you want to slap the offenders silly and NOT US. Quite refreshing to see that someone wants to save us from our madness.

edit on 14-5-2011 by ellieN because: better word

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'll say this once again, I guess people are just too stupid to realize this was a speculative thread, like the OP clearly stated in the first post. Just can't get away from that can we? Or do some people have a literacy problem?

Now we have people talking about slapping others on the internet, never seen that before. I wonder if they know what it takes to stare a grown man in the eyes and say the same thing?

From page three:

Originally posted by RSF77
People just don't seem to get that this entire thread is speculation, and try to debunk it or something.

From the OP:

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Hey folks

Well, I love mythos..I find the ET stories to be absolutely fascinating and triggers my sci-fi love. I enjoy reading stories and encounters by both the backwoods farmer and the former high level military whistleblower.

Do I believe any of em to be true? Well, I don't dismiss them, I, like everyone else I suppose, want to see that hard evidence/proof....I "want to believe" I guess, but for now, just going to put it into the catagory of great storytelling with -potential- to be more.

I know...speculative theories, however, I think this thread deserves the alien and ufo forum because the content from you the people may give the subject matter a bit more meat...however, if a mod wishes to toss it over to somewhere else, thats fine also.

Do you get it now? Can you understand that? There is nothing to debunk, it is nothing more than a conversation on the internet and anyone with half a lick of sense would have been able to see that.
edit on 14-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The fact is..the majority of the people 98 % lets say on here will only see these stories as figments of extremely highly impressionable people who are very gullible to wishful thinking...right? And usually the ones to get upset are the people worrying about the bizarre posts that have been made by these people (uhh ...including my weird self)

You can read it and have fun. It is not going to change the minds of the posters no matter what you say, Let them say what they feel like saying without you worrying about the content. It is not pure science for sure but
this is where they can be as colorfully weird as they want to be. Stop worrying.
edit on 14-5-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2011 by ellieN because: sorry, messed up again

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I will check out Ken sometime this weekend, however
There are no flying saucers? bullocks...there are plenty of em...there are videos of early testing of making saucer crafts during the 50s (with fairly dismal results released to the public).
There is also alot of evidence that the germans actually created a saucer craft, however, it wasn't a great war machine so wasn't used

etc...alot of terrestrial work on saucers is ultimately what I am saying here...I was under the understanding that these crafts were open to debate of if it was our innovation, or back engineering going on..but to say no such thing is...well, might as well say there is no such thing as a triangle shaped airplane (stealth)

Textetc...alot of terrestrial work on saucers is ultimately what I am saying here...I was under the understanding that these crafts were open to debate of if it was our innovation, or back engineering going on..but to say no such thing is...well, might as well say there is no such thing as a triangle shaped airplane (stealth)

This is why all UFO forums on all the internet fail at finding the truth out, you all are still brain washed after 60 some years believing in this story of flying saucers and 1million type of aliens...you will all be lost,alll.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Just one race,the triangle race of aliens,the reptillien was already here.

Originally it may well of been that there were a lot less races here (many millennia ago).

Google Brian Desborough and the cirricadian rythymns of white caucasians. It should throw up 24 hours and 40 minutes (A Martian day). Interesting scientific fact that.

Also you've got the wonder civilisation of Atlantis that appeared out of nowhere, the ancient Chinese myth's speaking of dragon kings (metal dragon's in particular) etc etc.

Am I on ATS here or the skeptic's forum hearing the anti-ATS bs from some of you folks...?

Just keep an open mind here folks, too many closed minds at the moment on this thread...

The civilization of Atlantis was found to be 'Noah’s ark',
When Noah’s ark crashed in the sea it stayed there for over 200 years, what they didn’t know was that it was already an alien race down here’ the reptilian race of aliens’ and in galaxy wars, they sent a mega tsunami at Atlantis and there new formed world that basically flooded every continent. That same triangle spaceship later was found by the Germany.

Noah/anunaki was a good scientist alien that went out his way to bring every thing from every planet to the new earth family after family after family over 400 years in the making. After the original noah/anunaki died some where down the line, a not so nice alien in the family or not, turned that triangle spaceship and used his scientific knowledge and started intermingling with humans tuning earth to his personnel hell as he wiped out everything as far as old life on earth.

But the reptilian race was not having any of this as the earth burned; they then took with them deep in the caves, the cave man, ‘the cave man’ which is now the ‘big foot’ and ‘yeti’ in your sight in history.

So next time you hear of an alien with a white tall figure with them with long hair, believe those story’s.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What if it isn’t different species but opposing factions of the same race? Using pretty much the same technology if they are traveling through time and space. Who knows what kind of jewel this planet really is to beings that have probably destroyed their planet and many more to achieve light speed travel and technology. They may inhabit many planets and galaxies and may be nearby watching from closer than we think, I love how the possibilities are endless when it comes to space.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Backinthesaddle

there are references to this in ancient tablets they talk about brother to brother conflicts of ethics
so i would have to say yes to your question

they also say there are others,
these others come in an asexual non living form kind of a sort of Android as well as living beings very like us but not of the order of the Original gods?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well on species in particular is the one that created us, the Dragons. Learn more about the Secret History of Humanity - SHH: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MartyrTheory
Well on species in particular is the one that created us, the Dragons. Learn more about the Secret History of Humanity - SHH: www.youtube.com...

hey that's good work you're putting out there. I never think about dragons but I will now

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

exactly we humans kill each other so what would we do to ETs

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MartyrTheory

I have always liked dragons, but never looked at them in that way...Really liked that..good find.
edit on 15-5-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by philware
reply to post by SaturnFX

exactly we humans kill each other so what would we do to ETs

Well, to be fair, they may be tasty...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I guess that depends on what you mean by visiting. Maybe they have always been here?

You have the Vegans from Vega who don't eat any sort of meat or cheese. They don't even eat honey because animals make it, which in my opinion is crazy. I don't like bees, they sting you, and I have no mercy on them. I eat royal jelly like it's nobody's business, which is why I was banned from Vega. Some prominent Vegans in today's society are on this list, which I found on wikipedia. en.wikipedia.org...

Then you have the reptilians that are from Earth but they moved because of climate change. When the asteroid hit the earth 65 million years ago it made the earth have seasons because it knocked the Earth off its axis. When this happened it got too cold for the lizards and they had to hide inside the Earth where it is still cold like in the Matrix, but all the ones who could afford the gas prices and air fare flew to Alpha Draconis where they still live. That star is hot and it is awesome. Most of them are mad about the rise of mammals and resent the fact that they are cold blooded. Reptilians can also be vegans. Some prominent reptilians are pretty much everyone in TV except Ryan Seacrest and absolutely everyone on Fox News. The global warming agenda is due to the reptilians wanting to make the Earth really hot so they can move back and hang out. The temperatures here are just too extreme for most of them currently but it will get better. Female reptilians or snake girls are hot. My ball python is reptilian.

Pleadians are like vegans but not as sexy. They are whiners.

The Nordics are the Nazis that live on the dark side of the moon and under Antarctica. They escaped Earth after this big battle that made a bunch of them crash land in South America and hide out there with the penguins, moa birds, and guanacos. Typically they just like to wear silver space suits and be condescending. Nobody likes them, not even the reptilians.

You have the bug aliens that only visit people who are doing a lot of hallucinogens. The bug aliens will get you if you are tripping out on way too much '___' according to internet documents that I have read. This is because they are multi-dimensional beings. Their main purpose is to trick you into opening up your third eye so they can make you freak out and kick sand in your face and into your eye. Generally they will just look at you with their beady black eyes and wait for you to die so they can suck out your soul like giant mosquitos. The female ones are very hot and doable if you are into bug people, and the favorite past time of these guys is to visit you while you are dreaming and cause sleep paralysis on you, and make you feel like you are paralyzed when you wake up until you are about to panic and then take away the sleep paralysis. They also like to make people think they are demons but really they are just pests. If you encounter one of them in a dream you need to lucid dream that you have a big can of RAID in your pocket and pull it out and tell them that if they don't take you to their queen immediately that you are going to spray them right in the mouth with your can of slow death. Then once they do it you spray all of them and take as much alien royal jelly as you can and bounce. Watch out it tastes terrible.

The Greys are actually remote controlled alien sex robots that have been designed to humiliate and probe the Nordic aliens but sometimes they get confused and their wires get crossed and instead they visit really angry people who have the same mental signature as Nazis. If you would just chill out everything would be fine. This is why some people get implants. We can't just have alien Nazis running around Scot-free which is why they get bagged and tagged and then released back into their natural habitat.

You have the Orionids who are by far the most awesome aliens of all. Orion people are sometimes reptilians but that's fine with me. Orion people like blowing things up and hunting. Other things that the Orion guys do is design vehicles with extremely loud engines and invade other countries for no reason other than to test their new awesome weapons. Orion used to be in a long pointless war with the Pleadians because they felt like it. When the Pleadians invaded one of the stars on Orion's belt they called it even because the Orionids were going to supernova the whole galaxy so they just talked it over and had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with mayonnaise. This is why mayonnaise has a near mythical status on this planet and also why many different types of aliens come from Orion. Some prominant Orionids are King Leonidas of Sparta and Henry the V. There aren't any more awesome space wars ever since the Galactic Federation of Light came to Earth in their invisible space ships. Earth used to be a place where "anything goes". Not anymore though.

There are the pinkies, which are the types of aliens that the greys are modeled after except the greys are partially mechanical and have no sex organs. The pinkies smoke a lot of cannabis and come from the Dog star. They are terrible pilots and not very smart. They are small which is why I call them rats. They worship their sun, which in my opinion isn't very becoming of any race.

I don't think I'm forgetting anybody here.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

There has never been such thing as a flying saucer in the history of life.

You have never been to a Greek wedding. But to get serious for a moment...

... The triangle has and always will be the only thing that flies pertaining to UFOs.

It’s just that they spin round so fast while airborne, they blur into circular shapes, like saucers.

Up in space they become pyramids again, of course. The pyramid shape is the only shape that can completely neutralize gravity. That’s why the pharoahs buried themselves inside them: the mummified corpse has to be suspended in midair, not touching any interior surface of the sarcophagus, if it is to act as an FTL transceiver.

But these are well-known facts. On the other hand, few are they who ken why there’s a triangular harp on the Guinness label, or have touched the mysterious pyx of the Bishop of Limerick and Killaloe...

reply to post by Backinthesaddle

What if it isn’t different species but opposing factions of the same race?

A friend of mine knows a drug dealer whose cousin has a boyfriend who works for a military contractor and she told me, you’re right, that’s what it really is. They’ve perfected the art of what they call biolability, which enables them to have basically any more-or-less viable body shape*. Different factions identify themselves by their chosen body shape. Greys, Reptilians, Arachnidanians, Cenobites and Hebephrenicytes are all the same old same old really. They’re just trying to show off, that’s all.

reply to post by philware

what would we do to ETs

The question is, what would we do without them?

And, finally and fabulously,

reply to post by Albastion

A star for you, but what is a star? We are not worthy, not worthy...

The Greys are actually remote controlled alien sex robots that have been designed to humiliate and probe the Nordic aliens but sometimes they get confused and their wires get crossed and instead they visit really angry people who have the same mental signature as Nazis. If you would just chill out everything would be fine. This is why some people get implants. We can't just have alien Nazis running around Scot-free which is why they get bagged and tagged and then released back into their natural habitat.

Of course – the mystery solved at last. It all makes perfect sense now. In fact, I just had my Cray look for correlations between voting patterns by district and alien abduction reports. There is 77 per cent congruity. That’s good enough for me; I’ll buy it.

OP, I think we have a winner.

*A selection of suitable body shapes are found in American sci-fi comics and films of the late twentieth century.

edit on 6/6/11 by Astyanax because: of an ecumenical impulse.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Andromedans, Zeta Grey1's, Tall Grey's, Pleiadians, Alpha Draconans, Tao Seti...

Best guess,

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join