It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Extraterrestrial races are visiting earth currently?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
According to Clifford Stone, there are 57 races of beings visiting Earth. Looks like everyone got stuck in traffic up there..ROFL
. Mean while guys at SETI can cool their heels

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
There is alot of reports about the "Grays" back from the late 40s through to the 90s, but haven't heard much about em since. did they all go somewhere?

What about the nordics? when was the last report of those guys?

(weird, did I accidently post this in the humor forum?)
edit on 13-5-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

Currently visiting earth?
They've always been here!

They just walk among us and flit in and out of this crazy lunatic asylum / prison planet keeping track of what's going on...
Some good, some bad etc etc..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
i actually read somewhere on the wall st journal last sunday about aliens visiting Thailand
let me see if i can find it

it was on the front page paper on the bottom also
E.T. Phones Thailand

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

That makes sense to me man.

If you read the old sources of wisdom with an open mind the inter-dimensional aspect is a lot more logical than inter-stellar...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Greys/Grays. W.e you wanna call it. In the military they were known as the DOWs. Other races visiting Earth? Andromedans, Zeta Reticulans, Sirians, Reptilians, Plaedians and others.

What does "DOW" stand for?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
We have no evidence that ANY alien race is visiting Earth. Thus this topic is merely a fantasy building exercise.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I've looked all over the net for a description fitting the extraterrestrials i met. None fit the description. I think this list is a crock of crap but thats just my opinion.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

There is evidence. Astronauts often talks about it.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
FBI Vault Reveals UFO, Roswell Files

FBI Vault - Roswell
Guy Hottel

what do you guys think?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by simonsayz

Its a proven fake, consult the earlier topics on this. Some random wierdo sent the FBI this "information" with no proof at all.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by simonsayz

Its a proven fake, consult the earlier topics on this. Some random wierdo sent the FBI this "information" with no proof at all.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

Incorrect.

Originally posted by simonsayz
FBI Vault Reveals UFO, Roswell Files

FBI Vault - Roswell
Guy Hottel

what do you guys think?

According to the MSM

The FBI Vault lists Hottel simply as "a Special Agent in Charge of the FBI's Washington Field Office. The information concerning Mr. Hottel is in regard to a March 22, 1950, memo he sent to the Director concerning flying saucers

Basically, nothing more can be gained from that...He was a special agent and this was a memo to the home office basically, not a offical stance or statement.

Of course, that in itself is interesting, however there are some that have since dismissed this simply because erm...because jesus, thats why! or something...who knows. but all we ultimately know is that some disks were recovered...anything else is speculation and we are still left in the dark.

as far as "some weirdo"...that is a statement by the ever so astute ATS members whom appearantly know more than the FBI and have given their ever so invalueable opinion about the agent out of religious viewpoints regarding the subject matter
its a hoax, the guy is a weirdo, nevermind the offical Statement of fact of who he is

Just because some weirdo pseudo-skeptic on ATS says something doesn't mean its true.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just one race,the triangle race of aliens,the reptillien was already here.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
it would seem none ,I don't buy the we are being visited by Pleidians, Dracoonians Thetans,Nordics or any of the hundreds of other made up Fairys and Boogys that currently popular

what I do think is Aliens were here and for whatever reasons are not now
we probably have Greys among us ,if so, they were left here by the Originals or so says my own personal best guest

all blinkly lights in the sky and so forth are either US?TPTB or the Greys up to their usual shinanigans

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Just one race,the triangle race of aliens,the reptillien was already here.

I've seen the triangle aliens. Here's a photo to prove it.

edit on 13-5-2011 by healthysceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

False.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In 1985 (yes, over 25 years ago!), William Moore wrote that Hottel’s memo “has been cited out of context again and again by an entire array of UFO researchers as conclusive evidence that the U.S. government is in possession of a crashed saucer. Had any of them bothered to research the matter before jumping to conclusions, they would have realized the memo is essentially useless in
that the origin of the information cited therein can be traced directly to Silas M. Newton himself”. (See Moore, 1985, page 144)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Anyone who claims to have an accurate and uncompromising answer to that question, likely as not will entirely fail to provide irrefutable evidence of it, so whats the point in asking? You have to TRUST (bad plan) the word of channelers and those who operate so called "alternative" methods, because thier results actualy dispose entirely with the idea of emperical proof, and those who claim to have been inside the operation to cover up the existance and visitation of alien species, tend to have mislaid or been divested of anything they could have used to prove thier positions as valid.

No one has ever shown , without a reasonable doubt that alien visitation can be said to have happened. Until such time as this changes (and I sure as hell hope it does) questions of this nature , serve only to polarise opinion , spark debate between skeptics and believers, and ultimately achieves little.

A better question, would be , how do we start in the proper place, and prove without a doubt that aliens exist and are visiting this planet. The first step is to insist that if you want to take video of UFO, you should blasted well carry a telephoto lens on your camera, and stop using digital zoom for the love of all thats holy. Use optical,or go home, because theres almost no point in using anything less than the previously specified stuff.

The second, is to use methods to prove your claim, that can be understood and observed by the man on the street, and examined to satisfactory results by science as well. Meditating on the subject therefore, is out, because that is an even more exclusive and limited medium for making "discoveries" than is science, because an awful lot of people scoff at it, with fair cause as far as I can make out.

The third, is to dedicate your free time to looking up to the sky, and hunting through reams of data on the web to ensure you gain the maximum proficiency possible in the art of observation and research. Sharp eyes, keen minds, and a nose for BS are a must.

The forth , is to never publish findings that are incomplete, or for that matter, easily shot down. If there are holes in the story, then you can damned well expect,quite rightly too, for it to be shot down , stamped on, gutted, and urinated on in fustration.

I got nothing right now myself, and therefore, there is no reason for me to post any proof. Until SOMEONE finds something half solid at least, there is , in my opinion, a good case for holding off on this particular debate.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chevy369

Which and why?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
People just don't seem to get that this entire thread is speculation, and try to debunk it or something.

Bring on the horde to tell us everything we already know.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
reply to post by SaturnFX

Do you think an advanced race would be dumb enough to travel billions and billions of miles across the universe,take a quick peek and then travel billions and billions of miles back to their home planet?

You are basically assuming that, if advanced races exist, you know precisely how they travel...or even where they are traveling from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join