It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to Do About David Wilcock?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What to do about David wilcock?

Ignore his wannabe ass.

That guy is one of the biggest jokes around.

I'll listen to David icke before I do wilcock. lol

edit on 11-5-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have been aware of this paranormal personage, but I never paid much attention to him. From what I have seen of him, like on TV or a radio show, he struck me as a typical NewAgey and harmless. I am NOT for censoring info from ATS, unless it advocated lynching certain races of people, etcetera. I have -also- been aware of certain people harboring obsessed hatred for Wilcock, which strikes me as wackadoodle.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I was here during the inception of the Serpo BS and Anonymous back in 2006 and anyone who is a product of Project Serpo/Camelot/Avalon really holds no credibility with me. Serpo and Anonymous along with Bill Ryan was a blinding farce and there is no reason for me to think that Camelot and the people it coddles is anything different. Camelot supporting anyone is a cosmic step away from any credibility, IMO. Nothing but a vacuum cleaner for blind believers cash and common sense...

Project Camelot/Avalon is the web version of the crap you used to get in the backs of comic books and gossip rags back in the day. But hey, that just how I see it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If you can't stand him just ignore him.
Ignoring someone doesn't get any easier than on the internet.

It may be true that he is in for the money, don't know.
I have listened to quite a bit from him over the past 4 years.
I wasn't charged a dime.
But what I considered interesting/entertaining in the beginning got annoying over the years.

As others here I believe he is convinced of what he is talking about.
I haven't listened to anything from him for a while know, not interested anymore.

edit on 11-5-2011 by derpif because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
He also wanted to control the debate in the way that you do.

Hello Exuberant,

This is not about "controlling the debate", as it is not about silencing an opinion that someone does not like but dealing with someone who may be a hoaxer. In fact, one would be hard pressed to argue any constructive that Wilcock has added to the debate.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

You speak with a lot of wisdom. I've starred your post.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Thanks for you vote of confidence

It just seems to me we waste so much time and effort on things we cannot effect and hardly put the effort into what we can effect, even in ourselves.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I use to visit silly David's website on a daily basis..i think the content just entertained me.
But not after too long i grew very annoyed with his huge ego and narcassism. The guy worships his own fecal matter.

Go to his website, click on any one of his blog posts and count the number of times he says "I" or "me". He's amusingly self centered.

Let's just ignore the silly boy.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
OH...

And for him to claim he is Edgar Cayce reincarnated is offensive to Edgar.

The "sleeping prophet" was the real deal.
He was incredible , show me 1 person who's life has changed for the better because of Wilcock(head) ;p

Cayce SAVED people!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by Exuberant1
He also wanted to control the debate in the way that you do.

Hello Exuberant,

This is not about "controlling the debate", as it is not about silencing an opinion that someone does not like but dealing with someone who may be a hoaxer. In fact, one would be hard pressed to argue any constructive that Wilcock has added to the debate.

Maybe you should leave this one to the mods and site owners.

I'm sure that they are more than capable of dealing with this issue.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
some of the shills are against David, hence you get threads trying to make him look bad...i know the drill

i ask for ALL humans to use your intuition and discernment abilities...

humans are very easily swayed when they are at a certain frequency/stage whatever you wanna call it...

i wish it wern't so....

i love David as i love ALL souls

in my opinion David is a being of love/light, sharing truth or as much truth as possible...

now i do and always use my intuition with anything anyone says...

i do not blindly follow anyone..

i follow myself

i know ALL is well..

i am a galactic human, ground crew member, lighworker, being of love/light, brother and father

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I found his videos interesting, and he is a skilled speecher..about the foreseeings..Yeah..BS.

But claiming he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce that was just a fault. The Cayce family has some kind of test, because Cayce was seeing that there were many ´false prophets´ coming.. No wonder, Cayce isn´t just ANYone..

guess what, Wilcock did NOT pass this test.

cheers

edit on 12-5-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I saw him on an episode of Ancient Aliens not too long ago. Prior to that, the only other time I saw him was an interview/documentary he did with Graham Hancock. I wasn't too impressed. He didn't say anything that I didn't already know.

But I think that's just the field. You got to have a hook to break into the conspiracy field it seems.

Icke - reptiles
Alex Jones - 9/11
Hoagland - Mars

The psychic and Disclosure thing may be Wilcox's hook, or attempt at one. He probably doesn't care too much if his predictions are wrong. His name gets out there and he gets attention. That's what sells books. That's what gets people to watch his films. That's what got him on The History Channel with von Daniken and Giorgio "What Animal Crawled & Died On Your Head?" Tsoukalos.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
May I suggest simply ignoring the guy?

Currently the world is filled with false prophets and fakers, Egotistic Spiritual 'Teachers' and many thousands of Followers.

If the Followers cannot see clearly for themselves then it is not our job.. or Your's particularly.. to inform them of their lacking... they are where they are now for a reason, among which is their Choice.

You can inform those who speak to you about this situation, and perhaps assist them to some form of clarity, but you can never convert anyone from their Beliefs.

So best then to ignore the guy and move on with what you can do in this world. Better to focus on that than what you cannot change.

I agree with this very much. You are entirely free to take or leave information as you see fit.

One issue here is the definiton the words Hoaxer and Charlatan. By definition a hoaxer is someone who 'intends to deceive or trick' and a charlatan is someone that 'makes elaborate, fraudulent, and often voluble claims to skill or knowledge'.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

I don't think you could ever prove one way or the other that someone such as Wilcock has set out deliberately to deceive, unless you could somehow covertly record him admitting it. He more than likely believes in everything he says and generally writes from the perspective of his personal opinion. Opinion is not something that could ever be defined in terms or right or wrong, true or false etc. Claiming to be a Dr when you're not, or presenting a picture of a moth as proof of ET, on the other hand are things that can be classified as fraudulent.

Could he be classed as a charlatan? again you would have to prove that his claims of knowledge are fraudulent in some way. This is obviously going to be very hard as again he generally writes about his intuition, dreams etc.

Something more solid to investigate would be his claims of being in touch with 'insiders' and the disclosure claims. We only ever have his word that he knows these insiders and of course they must conveniently remain secret in order not to blow their cover. Personally I've always suspected he doesn't know any and mentioning them is merely a device to make his theories sound more solid, that would be fraudulent.

Personally I will choose to leave most of what Wilcock says for a number of reasons. For one, he doesn't seem to be very discerning in what he uses as evidence for 'coming disclosure'. It's just the usual youtube videos that with a little investigation turn out to be something else entirely.

I am also put off by the references to his 'sources' who unfortunately haven't given him any correct information so far. In 2009 he said he was 99% convinced that we would have disclosure and then said he regretted making the claim on Coast to coast. Yet again, in 2011 he's making similar claims.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
He seems to be Narcissistic to me. Half the time he is talking about himself, how is doing so well financially and the other half he is regurgitating modern folklore, rehashing other charlatans material and inventing impending event such as Disclosure. And of course his leaky pipes in his rest room is a sign of a "leak in the white house" of course.

He is the boy that cried wolf so many times nobody pays attention to him any more. He loses followers and gains new ones that stumble on to him for a short time. Until they figure out too he is a story teller and gypsy. And those are the stable ones, he still has a loyal fan base though but that comes with any BS artist. He is like RCH, he invents a Disclosure date and hypes it up then when the time is near he hides under a rock until people stop talking about how nothing happened. And recently he had to made up a story how the European Rothchilds informed him there would be a Disclosure this month. But of course the reason he said the elite was the insider is because he will say he was deceived when nothing happens. At least he is adapting LOL

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I've posted here about willcock before. The general consensus is that he's a fraud. I tend to agree.

I recently posted on one of his topics in which he was touting the Guy Hottel (not new) news as disclosure. I pointed out that the document was not new and had been around for years. I also questioned some other aspects of his post and the site admin (probably David himself) removed all the info from my post and replied with some default "David knows the documents are not new... etc"

I also found it amusing that his site was hit with an attack which "caused the hard drive of the server to overheat". This attack conveniently resulted in the loss of his ramblings, most of which had never come true and provided good evidence that he was a crank. Now those posts are lost forever and no doubt he'll deny most of it in the years to come. how convenient

I will say this though, David does do his research and spends time constructing his output. Cohen from ANW is just an idiot on an ego trip.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
He sure does get a lot of air time on the History Channel and SyFy.

Scary how many people believe that if it's mentioned in a History Channel "documentary" it must be true.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
David Wilcox is no better then David Ike. He believes he's the re-incarnation of Edgar Casey and attempts to offer proof by showing how much all of his friends look like Casey's friends. He's a shill successfully cashing in on peoples ignorance pretty much like every other "authority" on the whole 2012 scene.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I have watched a few of Mr Wilcock's videos and his message and grasp of language can be very appealing to the average seeker of enlightenment...

Yet, once in awhile he would let slip the polished facade and reveal a man mastered by his own ego.
I have concerns that he has allowed himself to become susceptible to artful manipulators...which are Plentiful.
What say you, WingedBull?

That being said, I have reservations about Banning anyone's work.
That to me, is a very dangerous slippery slope...
the justification of which would have to involve a grave act of sabotage against humanity's struggle to break free of its chains.

Mr. Wilcock I believe, has not studied in any great detail the arts of the enemy...and has left himself open and vulnerable to all its subtle forms...and falling himself into the trap of the false ego....as so many do, but that just proves he's human.

What harm is there, in letting this person do the initial work of waking someone up?
Breaking the spell this reality has over people is one of the hardest things to achieve...
every little bit of help is welcomed, if you would ask me.

My council for the time being, would be that he is left free to promote his message on ATS,
until such a time, as he reveals himself to be corrupted.

'Out of a fools mouth, the truth oft slips'.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol
David Wilcox is no better then David Ike. He believes he's the re-incarnation of Edgar Casey and attempts to offer proof by showing how much all of his friends look like Casey's friends. He's a shill successfully cashing in on peoples ignorance pretty much like every other "authority" on the whole 2012 scene.

He looks more like the reincarnation of Ellen Degeneres.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join