It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to Do About David Wilcock?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I don't have a great deal to add about Mr Wilcock, my best friend thinks this guy is the best thing since sliced bread though. I don't care for the spiritual stuff, I just want cold, hard, facts. The truth.

Personally, what I would do about him.... is pin him down and cut his hair, it's bloody awful.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by discountgenetics
reply to post by FooScience

Edgar Cayce's family has called wilcock out as being a FRAUD

They know wilcock is profiting off of Cayce's good name

Wilcock is a charlatan and egomaniac

exactly.
they only reason why Wilcock has believers is that they dont research. They dont proof him over his own words..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Who is David Wilcock?

David Fraudcock is a charlatan and egomaniac

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

exactly.
they only reason why Wilcock has believers is that they dont research. They dont proof him over his own words..

they want an emotion stimulation, not an intellectual one

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ive been watching all of David Wilcocks documentaries lately, now if you guys say he is a faker and fraud, where do you guys get your info that makes you draw that conclusion? If its just thinking he is bull#ting than thats not enough at all. Tell me where you guys get your info from that says he is bull#ting? I'm serious. I believe the guy. But I'm open to anything, and if I see credible proof he cant be trusted then I'm all for it and I'll be glad I found out. But if there isnt much of anything than rumors and debunkers, than thats bull# in itself.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I thought I was the only one who found his emotional tantrums to be tedious like his self-centered whining and public emotional recollections. I'm not. During "Awake and Aware" in L.A. with Project Camelot, I was listening live with some friends. David was on a roll with his egotistical drivel . . . . and we were rolling our eyes and wanting him to hurry up and shut up about all the unrelated crap.

When Project Camelot put his talk to YouTube, it was severely edited. Everything we found embarrassing was cut out so that only the actual information was presented on the video. So, even Kerry Cassidy chose to edit his drivel. I can't take him seriously. He seems disturbed, narcissistic and quite unevolved. . . overly intellectual and idealistic . . . gee, why is he still single? Hmmmmm. He's dated one person I know of. She was his best friend on MySpace. She was 22, I think . . . but it didn't last long at at all. Simone something and she liked cupcakes.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caidema
Ive been watching all of David Wilcocks documentaries lately, now if you guys say he is a faker and fraud, where do you guys get your info that makes you draw that conclusion? If its just thinking he is bull#ting than thats not enough at all. Tell me where you guys get your info from that says he is bull#ting? I'm serious. I believe the guy. But I'm open to anything, and if I see credible proof he cant be trusted then I'm all for it and I'll be glad I found out. But if there isnt much of anything than rumors and debunkers, than thats bull# in itself.

So, You decide to buy Wilcocks info whatsoever, even if its about eathquake like bombing of the ´NWO elite´s underground bunkers´? And after that he steps back from his own words because the BS was too much ( ´reality or fiction´?)
he NEVER ever back up anyhis ´credible sources´ , its just about BELIEVING him.
Then his false predictions..since 2000..

to get the greater picture of the work of Wilcock, Fulford, Hoagland etc, its about midleading the sheeple with the carrot AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, TOGETHER, TOWARDS the TPTB´s direction.Just with a little modernistic PSY-OP/ new age makeup.
when do people get it at last.

edit on 16-3-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caidema

So, You decide to buy Wilcocks info whatsoever, even if its about eathquake like bombing of the ´NWO elite´s underground bunkers´? And after that he steps back from his own words because the BS was too much ( ´reality or fiction´?)
he NEVER ever back up anyhis ´credible sources´ , its just about BELIEVING him.
Then his false predictions..since 2000..

to get the greater picture of the work of Wilcock, Fulford, Hoagland etc, its about midleading the sheeple with the carrot AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, TOGETHER, TOWARDS the TPTB´s direction.Just with a little modernistic PSY-OP/ new age makeup.
when do people get it at last.

That's very well said! It's true for me that when I see these talking heads backing each other up, I toss them in a pile of speakers populated by the likes of Billy Meier. Hoagland, Webre, Basagio, Wilcock, Fulford and Cliff High (who posted David's death threat blog to 'save' him and get that information out) . . . let's see - Linda Moulton, Salusa (giggle....it's crap too!!!), Matthew's Mother and their king, Bill Maher. (laughing now....)

It's all a giant psy-op. People are emotionally invested in these speakers. They 'give them hope'.

exactly.

they want an emotion stimulation, not an intellectual one

Exactly! It's the same emotional hook Sheldon Nidle, Salusa, Bashar and a plethora of charlatans use to hook those who hunger for emotional stimulation like that. I wonder why they 'need' that!

Sad, indeed. Wilcock espouses some scientific fact (borrowed) . . . that's the candy that pulls them in and what gives him a little credibility. Everyone has something. Even Scientology has a hook.

I think that the government has a program that sends messages to sensitive people that makes them believe they are channeling messages from spirits or more likely- aliens. I've noticed that so many of these channels echo the government approved message or at least a message that will lead to the public taking the same action (usually no action - just wait). I've seen several that claim Obama is a lightworker and that we need to patient with him so he can save the world. Um, that is some heavy duty brain washing garbage! People actually believe it if an alien says it channeled through a person. What on Earth is Happening?

Others say that Fukushima is no threat to the world because aliens are funneling the radiation away from the planet with their super advanced technology - just like they prevented all of the nuclear bombs from exploding but left the nuclear plants (bombs) ready to radiate if we lose power or have an earthquake. Right. Those aliens have our backs. I'll cancel my dental appointment and call for a spaceship.

David said (in 2009) that miracles were coming and the dark Cabal had been defeated. He promised people they wouldn't be inconvenienced anymore and that the worst that would occur is that they may have to cut out one Starbuck's coffee per week due to finances. Yes, he really said that. I was struck by how idiotic, small minded and selfish the statement was. I started wondering who the hell his target audience is. I was guessing rich kids who don't work under 30?!

I knew he wasn't talking to me since I couldn't afford $160 per month to have a weak, bad tasting (chemicals?) and super overpriced coffee at Starbuck's on a daily basis. I think people who get coffee at Starbuck's are zombies . . . . or just have money to burn and no taste. . . they have LOUSY coffee. The Starbuck's in my city went out of business. We have several independent coffee houses now - which are always packed. They have great coffee too.
edit on 16/3/12 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
right, good review..
they are definiteley good at hooking people even Wilcocks ´scientific´ new age ´knowledge´ is borrowed from others.
That statement about Fukushima´s radiation beeing not dangerous and aliens taking away the radiation...
no comment. Purely blantant criminal.
Its very clear that these people work towards the NWO agenda..too keep the sheeple as long as possible influenced, distracted from the real events..NO MATTER HOW STUPID THEIR STORIES ARE.
Word bank rebuild, european commission´s decisions for their crisis, decline of the Dollar..
TPTB are as strong as ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join