It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to Do About David Wilcock?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
You can't recognize a fool/hoaxer/charlatan/delusional/whatever if you never encounter one.

I am not sure if that is true or not...

Originally posted by CranialSponge
Because you don't agree with the things they say ?

It has nothing to do with not liking what someone says; there are a lot of people who says things I do not like but that does not make them a hoaxer. This is about people who may (benefit of the doubt) be purposefully deceiving.
edit on 12-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
I just had a crash course in Sorcha Faal, and i have been on this site for a while now. I had no idea who he was "forgot about the guy" and that he was a disinformation op. Had the name Sorcha Faal been banned i could be reading his material right now and been fooled.

You bring up an excellent point, Unknown Soldier. When I constructed the post, I was on the fence, seeing the merits for and against (though admittedly I did not articulate this at all in my post; the post makes it look like I was unabashedly for). But reading your post reminded me of something. I am now firmly against. Not only is there an educational value in allowing the information of a hoaxer through but past behavior does not necessarily denote future behavior. Once a liar does not always mean forever a liar. When you shut out information, even from less-than-reliable sources (to be generous), you may miss something vital.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
So sick of new age love fixes everything BS, cause it doesn't. Not in this dimension.

that being said? why ban or censor anything or anyone?

Can't filter stuff out of your internal dialogue yourself?

assert yourself.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

Now that's wisdom.

Bang on the button. I completely agree with your sentiments mate. Get pissed off if someone is a garbage distributor and attracts followers. Censorship stinks!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The UFO/Alien issue lacks credibility to be honest. After years of silly videos and deluded nutjobs nobody in a position to confirm or deny the existence of such phenomena (officially) will go near the subject.

Though I don't agree with banning people such as David Wilcock, they are anything but harmless. We will never ever get disclosure. It would be career suicide. The more people like Wilcock talk about disclose the less likely it is of happening.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JFraser
The UFO/Alien issue lacks credibility to be honest. After years of silly videos and deluded nutjobs nobody in a position to confirm or deny the existence of such phenomena (officially) will go near the subject.

Though I don't agree with banning people such as David Wilcock, they are anything but harmless. We will never ever get disclosure. It would be career suicide. The more people like Wilcock talk about disclose the less likely it is of happening.

i will officially confirm we are not alone

i am a knower

all is well, you will remember soon enough

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
David Wilcock
Michael Tsarion
Richard Hoagland
Jessy Ventura
Alex Jones
David Icke
Alex Collier

I am on the fence with Jordan Maxwell

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Open minded about him, but patience is rapidly running out, seems like he needs to get his head together.

Might try e-mailing him to see what he's on about.
edit on 13-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

what is your main problem with david willcock? i dont understand why you would start up a topic about how david willcock is a fraud. explain how please? explain how david icke is more "in the know" of what is actually true knowledge. i have listened to many of david willcocks conferences an talks an i cannot believe your sheer pettiness to want to discriminate a man who is simply trying to help people through these dyer times of democracy, lies and corruption. as other people say. if u disagree with him, dont listen to him. your problem no-one elses. after all that is available to you on this site you still feel the need to call someone a fraud when he is talking so passionately and with such belief. an the recent death threats from the western banks. pretty harsh to me if you look at everything hes doing. what are you doing to help people?

edit on 1-2-2012 by Amnesia420 because: re-think of previous comment

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think his material should be moved to the hoax forum like many things we read here everyday that actually lack any substance. I won't call out anybody as it is against policy. I called out John Lear once at GLP for making ridiculous statements about aliens living inside the sun +some other stupid stuff, and I got kicked out.

What we need is evidence that can be verified.

But then again we live in a world where people believe and pray to things they cannot see, some even will roll their tongues and claim an invincible entity gave them the power to speak in strange tongues...

Hilarious but go figure

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I dont agree with, or believe Wilcock for even a second, but I'm not into total censorship either. Less moderation is OK to an extent,...

Not only is there an educational value in allowing the information of a hoaxer through but past behavior does not necessarily denote future behavior. Once a liar does not always mean forever a liar. When you shut out information, even from less-than-reliable sources (to be generous), you may miss something vital.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Open minded about him, but patience is rapidly running out, seems like he needs to get his head together.

Might try e-mailing him to see what he's on about.
edit on 13-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

Will it go something like this:

"Hey Dave,

What are you on about?

Rob"

?

:-)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Isnt he on Ancient Aliens season 2 as well?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Isnt he on Ancient Aliens season 2 as well?

I suppose you believe in poor humor as a transcript for others to bane.

Spirituality is a gift we have all received, needing only to be opened with the key of love. We are the key.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The guy's a crack pot. Never liked him and as soon as project camelot started associating with him they went south in a hurry. Anyone who takes this guy seriously needs to examine their own sense of critical thinking.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
As long as the likes of benny hinn, creflo dollar and the rest of thier ilk are out there pulling in the big con then david wilcock should be considered small potatoes .

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
I was here during the inception of the Serpo BS and Anonymous back in 2006 and anyone who is a product of Project Serpo/Camelot/Avalon really holds no credibility with me. Serpo and Anonymous along with Bill Ryan was a blinding farce and there is no reason for me to think that Camelot and the people it coddles is anything different. Camelot supporting anyone is a cosmic step away from any credibility, IMO. Nothing but a vacuum cleaner for blind believers cash and common sense...

Project Camelot/Avalon is the web version of the crap you used to get in the backs of comic books and gossip rags back in the day. But hey, that just how I see it.

Yes but what about kerry cassidy and the jaguar song ? - one of the landmark recordings of our times ,

if your dissing camelot then your dissing the jaguar song - and thats a no no .

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
While I appreciate the intentions of the OP. I disagree completely. I think that David is a crackpot and knows it and will do whatever he can to pull one over on someone. If he can make money at it he will do it. However, I am not for censorship even when I don't like the contents or intentions of others.

It is not for me or anyone else to decide what others should be able to enjoy or not enjoy. There are people here who respect David and like him and even follow his every word. That's there choice and no one should remove that choice.

I find it perfectly harmless to be able to discuss people like David and leave it up to people to decide what they wanna make of it.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masamune69

Yes but what about kerry cassidy and the jaguar song ? - one of the landmark recordings of our times ,

if your dissing camelot then your dissing the jaguar song - and thats a no no .

I see thru youor thinveil of deceit and sarcasm. Kerry is of David's kind, kind and knowing and of Light. Dark in words and letters do not reach them or me.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
His latest ploy for attention and sympathy is his claim of death threats ( mind you it is hearsay ) .... i don't believe a word of it. His credibility has been shot to hades.Now he is playing on the emotions of the "fringe" and the gullible alike. He may even be worse then that narcissist Steve Greer , if that is possible?

disgusting

I could not help but laugh at his crying act

edit on 23-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
His latest ploy for attention and sympathy is his claim of death threats ( mind you it is hearsay ) .... i don't believe a word of it. His credibility has been shot to hades.Now he is playing on the emotions of the "fringe" and the gullible alike. He may even be worse then that narcissist Steve Greer , if that is possible?

disgusting

Have you never weeped for someone? Have you never been on the Altar of Sacrifice like David is day in and light out?

The moment an individual steps off the path to live the life that is destined for them, they attract like-minded individuals. As I. And KILLERS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join