It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to Do About David Wilcock?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Maybe he is right. Tons of information has come out about UFOs. Please define "disclosure".

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I have spent months reading the daily dispatches from David claiming that any moment now the Bush-Rothschild-Kissinger cabal will be rounded up and jailed...that a new currency is in the making...that humanity is "ascending" into a new consciousness, and yet all the while this insanity grows wilder and wilder.

Commoners have NO idea what David's agenda is.

He has jumped love-merrily from subject to subject----->from interplanetary climate change to CONVERGENCE, to this investigation into the global economic system. His book, "The Source Field Investigation" is a wonderful piece of research of information already published, finely sifted then regurgitated through David's perfect world view.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I watched many of his videos and before 2009 I thought he is one of the most interesting guys in the field.
But realizing that most of his ´info´, predictions and his fraudulent claim of his Edgar Cayce reincarnation, I stepped down from him completely. He and other ´colleagues´ like Fulford, Greer, Green, Hoagland etc rather work for the opposite side when getting the broader picture. They all work towards the NWO agenda.
remember his claim in october 2011:
Disclosure Imminent? Two Underground NWO Bases Destroyed
divinecosmos.com...

not many people bought this. so he steps back from his own words:

MANY underground bases have now been completely cleared out... materials, equipment, and personnel... by yet-unknown forces. An international coalition, intending to overthrow the Old World Order and free humanity from enslavement, is claiming responsibility. They also appear to have extraterrestrial assistance in this mission. Truth or fiction?
You decide.

divinecosmos.com...

ridiculous.
stay away from the rats..

cheers

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
I watched many of his videos and before 2009 I thought he is one of the most interesting guys in the field.
But realizing that most of his ´info´, predictions and his fraudulent claim of his Edgar Cayce reincarnation, I stepped down from him completely. He and other ´colleagues´ like Fulford, Greer, Green, Hoagland etc rather work for the opposite side when getting the broader picture. They all work towards the NWO agenda.
divinecosmos.com...

MANY underground bases have now been completely cleared out... materials, equipment, and personnel... by yet-unknown forces. An international coalition, intending to overthrow the Old World Order and free humanity from enslavement, is claiming responsibility. They also appear to have extraterrestrial assistance in this mission. Truth or fiction?
You decide.

divinecosmos.com...

ridiculous.

Because you have chosen a path that falls outside the Revelation of the RA-inbow of David only means you are floundering without the Light.

The way back is easy peasey. Follow MY rat.

Much Love-Light,

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by robhines
Open minded about him, but patience is rapidly running out, seems like he needs to get his head together.

Might try e-mailing him to see what he's on about.
edit on 13-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

Will it go something like this:

"Hey Dave,

What are you on about?

Rob"

?

:-)

Hahah! That might work. Had totally forgot about that post and have been checking the thread since it was bumped, was wondering where that came from when I just went back a bit and read it.

Although I get the feeling that if I tried that I wouldn't get a response that'd be as simple!
edit on 25-2-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbowsnUnicorns

divinecosmos.com...

You decide.

divinecosmos.com...

ridiculous.

Because you have chosen a path that falls outside the Revelation of the RA-inbow of David only means you are floundering without the Light.

The way back is easy peasey. Follow MY rat.

Much Love-Light,

no! You are completely wrong! I believe in Christ to be exact.
so, the NWO and their New Age agenda with all their ´agents´ can lick my brain..

´much light, spirit and intuition´ to you, sister..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

no! You are completely wrong! I believe in Christ to be exact.
so, the NWO and their New Age agenda with all their ´agents´ can lick my brain..

´much light, spirit and intuition´ to you, sister..

As Ra-David has said, "Christ is a fig of the mint of the imagination" and is to be considered a hindrance to the Eschaton of Total Being. One does not need the false paths of false prophets with false suitabilities and false teeth.

This is in fact what shamanism is all about, what the end of history is all about, what psychedelic drugs are all about, we are edge-walking on an ontological transformation of what it means to be human, to be KInd, to be In The Light-Love.

Brother.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

As Ra-David has said, "Christ is a fig of the mint of the imagination" and is to be considered a hindrance to the Eschaton of Total Being. One does not need the false paths of false prophets with false suitabilities and false teeth.

This is in fact what shamanism is all about, what the end of history is all about, what psychedelic drugs are all about, we are edge-walking on an ontological transformation of what it means to be human, to be KInd, to be In The Light-Love.

Brother.

Christ is just a fig.
so, there you have it on a silver tablet. no more words necessary.
exactly what the agenda is all about.
´almost ´ funny how openly he does his propagandy..must be a huge fan on Blavatsky( in his methods)..

I wish u the best on your way.
honestly.

edit on 25-2-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Brother.

Christ is just a fig.
so, there you have it on a silver tablet. no more words necessary.
exactly what the agenda is all about.
´almost ´ funny how openly he does his propagandy..must be a huge fan on Blavatsky( in his methods)..

I wish u the best on your way.
honestly.

edit on 25-2-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

I take my leave then with your wishes held close to my heart and near to end-peace of Manifestations. May Ra-David hold your pony high.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

post by RainbowsnUnicorns
May Ra-David hold your pony high.

I have no idea what that means but it did make me
Hard .

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

How did David get such a large following in the first place? Has he predicted anything correctly? I can't imagine people were falling over themselves to believe Wilcox is actually the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce if he hasn't managed to demonstrate it in some way. From what I've read his information appears to be something of a hodge-podge of the 'Law of One' and other older mystical writings. Has he contributed any original material?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

yeah, that´s what happens to you when you read to much Wilcock..

--er, sorry...RA- WILCOCK, of course..( you know the ancient egyptian god )

cheers

edit on 26-2-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FooScience

How did David get such a large following in the first place? Has he predicted anything correctly? I can't imagine people were falling over themselves to believe Wilcox is actually the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce if he hasn't managed to demonstrate it in some way. From what I've read his information appears to be something of a hodge-podge of the 'Law of One' and other older mystical writings. Has he contributed any original material?

it simply is all about following or believing him, right. He never backs his ´credible sources´ ever.
The Cayce reincarnation claim was falsified, it is utter BS and fraudulent. He didnt pass a personal test with the Cayce family, what doesnt stop him..

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

it simply is all about following or believing him, right. He never backs his ´credible sources´ ever.
The Cayce reincarnation claim was falsified, it is utter BS and fraudulent. He didnt pass a personal test with the Cayce family, what doesnt stop him..

Doing a quick a Google search I see Wilcox claims on his website,

In September of 1997, David was told in a consciously induced OBE to move to Virginia Beach, Virginia. As soon as David arrived in Virginia Beach, many A.R.E. people recognized him as the spitting image of a young Edgar Cayce.

divinecosmos.com...

Does the Edgar Cayce foundation actively denounce him or do they just ignore him? I would have thought that without the support of Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. he would have been laughed out of town.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Definite thumbs down.

Attention whore all the way.

So what? There are a few of them right here in this forum. If ATS begins to censor, then we all lose out. Just because one does not believe, and does now want to know the information, does not automatically make the info no good. I wonder, has the David Willcox haters read any of his books? Love him, or hate him, he presents pertinent info to hungry readers, tired of the "official line."

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

yeah, that´s what happens to you when you read to much Wilcock..

--er, sorry...RA- WILCOCK, of course..( you know the ancient egyptian god )

Not personally, no, only as co-channel when times are distressed or there is much Love-Light to radiate.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

How did David get such a large following in the first place?

There is a segment of society that is always gullible, always looking for something good to hear and always, eternally shallow.

Has he predicted anything correctly? I can't imagine people were falling over themselves to believe Wilcox is actually the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce if he hasn't managed to demonstrate it in some way. From what I've read his information appears to be something of a hodge-podge of the 'Law of One' and other older mystical writings.

A blind pig who roots for acorns all day and all nite will find one. Apply to Wilcock and his predictions.

Like the pig, people which support him will remember the acorn not the insatiable rooting or the reflection on the theory of eminent probability.

Has he contributed any original material?

Yes, quite a bit. Frauds do that. Wrong question "How much of what he contributed is valuable".

See pig-acorn-rooting-probability above.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
When I first set out to write this post about David Wilcock, I was optimistic, even excited. I thought, here's a big name in 2012 apocalypticism. Here's a guy who's going to give me some real meat to chew on. He has a following.

He has a slick website where he sells books and magazines. I thought, surely this guy will prove a worthier adversary than the scattered cranks who just sit around plagiarizing each other all day. Surely this guy will be above flaunting his own ignorance as brazenly as the other True Believers do. We're going to really get some good analysis of what is going on, I told myself.

So I pressed play on Wilcock's video. And within five minutes, my eyes had glazed over with tears. I wept, dear reader. I wept for the beleaguered state of rational discourse in the 21st century. I shed tears of darkest despair when I looked mad David Wilcock's image on my laptop square in the eye, and thought: this is the best they can do?

Or maybe those were tears of laughter. I can't remember exactly.

Yes, suffice it to say, David Wilcock is no different from the numerous schizoaffective pencil-peddlers (the link is just one example) who dominate the 2012 / New Age cultural milieu. I expected an intellectual sparring partner; I got a guy who looks for hidden messages in movie posters.

I wanted somebody who would put up a fight; I got a guy who uses a book that he read when he was seven years old as evidence for ESP. I wanted a challenge, and I got a guy who is very, very seriously challenged.

But please, do not think me merely dismissive. Watch his "science" yourself. If you can go more than three minutes without squirming, weeping, laughing uncontrollably, or vomiting, you will have proven yourself more restrained than I.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gq9cICUKdM[/youtube]

Then, after you are finished, I double-dog-dare you look me in the eye and say, "I take David Wilcock very, very seriously."

Here I will not give you an exhaustive list of everything that Wilcock does wrong, because such a list would take longer to read than the movie would take to watch. I will instead explain why Wilcock is such a disappointment- because he is just like all the others. His grasp of logic is so terrible, his fundamental research skills are nonexistent, and his willingness to draw ridiculous overarching conclusions from tiny, specific amounts of (often unverifiable or simply flat-out incorrect) 'evidence ' all conspire towards an unmistakable conclusion: David Wilcock is just not worth the time it would take to explain every single mistake he makes. Instead, we can tell him that his very thought processes themselves, the very way he evaluates evidence and arguments, is completely broken.

David Wilcock genuinely disappointed me, but at least he will be a helpful textbook for how not to get yourself a place at the table.

Wilcock's "research" is a wandering, meandering, unfocused whirligig complete guided tour through every single piece of bunkum, flim-flammery, hocus-pocus, nonsense, fluff, prattle, bull#, and chicanery that exists in the established canon of 2012 apocalypticism. We get psychics. We get reincarnation. We get energy crystals. We get quantum this-and-that. Aliens. Ancient Mayans. Wormholes. Screenshots from the movie "Contact." It's all there. But if you asked me what "wilcock's science" was about exactly, I wouldn't be able to tell you, even though I've watched it a dozen times right now. It's just an aimless rant that tries to squeeze as much disconnected nonsense into a semicoherent narrative as possible.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1lSSuNxS-Y[/youtube]

And if you asked me about Wilcock himself...

There are certain modes of behavior or tendencies that people have that should make us suspicious straight from the outset. People who routinely make casual errors that could be corrected by even token amounts of research typically are people who have not done the research and who have no interest in doing the research. People who make sweeping generalizations about complicated topics in physics or mathematics (but who do not even once get into specific details about those topics) are probably trying to cover up the fact that they don't know what they're talking about; they speak quickly and casually to make it seem like what they're saying is totally obvious and very simple, even if it is total crap. People who habitually cite crappy, discredited research without explaining why are people who are ideologically committed to an "everything we know is wrong" mentality. They want you to believe without question that "the Establishment," meaning usually accepted solid science, is hiding something serious from you and that only the crank in question has The Truth.

And when they start telling you that they're the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, you know that you will never even be on the same planet, much less the same playing field. And if you've watched "Enigma," you know just what Wilcock thinks about himself vis-a-vis Edgar Cayce. It ain't pretty.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--ML2dBsNuY[/youtube]

David Wilcock seems to think that he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. Why does he think this? Well, because they look sort of like each other and some of Cayce's friends look sort of like Wilcock's friends. I am not kidding and this is not a simplification of the matter. Watch the movie from 3:32-4:15 and tell me that I'm being unfair here. He literally shows slide after slide of people from his life who look like people from Edgar Cayce's life and expects us to believe it.

That Wilcock is either massively self-deluded or a deliberate scam artist is apparent in his selection of the photos he has used for comparison. Notice for example that he used this photo (Cayce is on the left, Wilcock is on the right) and not, say, this one. The photo Wilcock used is black and white, so we can't compare eye color, hair color, or even skin color. They are just photos of the face, so we can't compare height or build. They are also both pictures where they both happen to be looking in the same direction with their mouths open the same amount. He even picked one where Cayce is wearing a hat so we can't compare what their hairstyles or hairlines are like.

The same is true for every other photo on this point that he shows. What's even funnier is that some of his pictures genuinely do not look similar.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4uqO_h5Zas[/youtube]

But the worst part of this whole, agonizing segment is what it says about Wilcock as a person. His grandeur is so profound that, of the six billion or so people that world-renowned fraudulent huckster Edgar Cayce could have been reborn as, he had to choose David Wilcock. Forget that Wilcock's only evidence is that he thinks that certain, perfectly-angled photos look like each other. Just think of what kind of rocks it takes to say, with a completely straight face and full confidence, that one of your subculture's heroes lives inside your brain

The point I am trying to establish here is that David Wilcock is practically inviting us not to take him seriously. How am I supposed to engage rationally with someone who thinks that his dad is Edgar Cayce's dad (apparently your facial hair choices are preserved in the reincarnation process)? What kind of calm dialectical process can I work through with a guy who thinks that his college friend was Edgar Cayce's principal investor?

A callow disregard for even very basic detail is bad enough. He insults your intelligence by trying to summarize the theology of all major religions in a single sentence. He is assuming that you are as gullible as he is when he shows you that Edgar Cayce reincarnation crap (a point that, by the way, he never does anything with). Just being straight-up wrong is also a bad sign.

Daivid wilcock is a charlatan for the feeble minded and spiritually materialistic and corrupt. His ego is warning enough for many, but many get sucked in, until they figure out Wilcock's no refund policy.

buyer be warned, don't get "cocked" by Wilcock

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbowsnUnicorns

Wilcock is a Fraud, his "research" is regurgitated work of others

Wilcock is the reincarnation of the guy who invented the ponzy scheme

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FooScience

Edgar Cayce's family has called wilcock out as being a FRAUD

They know wilcock is profiting off of Cayce's good name