It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
My blood is really thick, and I have to take blood thinners every so often, my body temp is always 96.8, if i get up to "normal" 98.6 I have a fever. Outside of constant sinus problems I never get sick, and heal up really fast. I have recovered from injuries that should have killed me.

my body temp is always in the 96 degree range. if it's "normal" i have a fever, too. i have constant sinus problems, too. i also rarely get truly sick when everyone around me does. i just little colds here and there. i also heal recockulously quick. i'm heavily tattooed and artists are amazed at how quickly i heal after i get tattooed. i am completely healed in 1/3 time it takes most people.

i broke my elbow years ago. doc wanted to put my in a cast. i refused. worked at a lube shop at the time. spent my entire "healing" time without a cast and doing manual labor, picking up rimmed tires and other heavy objects. i went back in 3 weeks for another x-ray and check up...completely healed. doc said it looked like it never happened.

hmmm...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

Thank you

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by EternalThought

All most all of our Presidents and top Government are all related. Obama, Chaney, Bushes, etc. I wonder what their Blood Type is.????
I think all the Royals are Negative, Called the Royal Disease./

Actually, the "Royals Disease" is a catch-all phrase for types of hemophilia - clotting disorders and massive bleeding problems, not an RH type:

www.sciencecases.org...

The inbreeding associated with keeping the royal blood lines pure over the centuries led to reinforcement and higher prevalence of many types of hemophilia, like Von Willebrand's, and has affected most royal families in Europe, including the Romanovs of Russia.

link   
Strange then how everybody always said that the world is run by a certain bloodline, most of them are related after all, and now comes this comet to wipe out, or change (?) them all.
May sound bad, but I do hope it’s the former. The latter will in all likelihood be an ill wind that blows nobody any good.

link   
reply to post by autowrench

Are we related???
Last November I ripped my Serratus Anterior muscle group...I couldn't breath correctly...I was told 10 weeks of doing completely nothing and then I'd have to be careful after that......I was up and about in one and a half weeks. seems RH- are seemingly already half way there .....

link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Monkeygod333

It would be hard for the spiritually inclined to findout they are decended from the Reptilians.
And have not been told the truth by the Governments, about Reptilians being real.

To the best of my knowledge Reptilians are a disembodied inter-dimensional being that coexist with us in an etheral state.

While it's possible in the ancient past they were embodied in a flesh and blood form and bred with humans, they seem to have evolved beyond that.

Chances are right now there is a reptilian of some disembodied type in the room with you. It may look on you with all the affection you might look on a dog or a cat, and live vicarously through you to a certain extent.

It may in fact be your best friend!

Meaning that it acts more or less as a gaurdian angel, though if you are a jerk it might delight in watching you suffer.

In a lot of ways religion seems to be constructed as a form of spell to hide and shelter us from inter-dimensional beings and percieving the larger spirit world and universe that surrounds us.

The funny thing about pets, the cat that gets me up 5 times a night just to say hi or feed it, is the one more or less in control.

Think about what advantages a interactive relationship with an inter-dimensional disembodied spirit that still had the means and ability to influence events would have, if you were in fact able to interact with them.

Once again there is a fear based way to look at things and a positive way to look at things.

Have you hugged a reptile today?

link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Smells a whole bunch of hogwash..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I am a negative. I do not have the integrated Rhesus crossover in my blood. I am a true homo-sapien. Few people understand that in the area of species comparability, Those without Rh will create antibodies to reject a fetus when that fetus is part Rh+. So there are two separate species of humanoids walking the Earth. The Rh negative ones are genetically pure. The others are crossbreeds with other earthbound humanoid species.

Rh pure-bloods are often left handed, have a higher IQ, are more creative and inventive, more logical, and more sensitive to the environment. The others type Rh+ tend to be more physical, lower IQ, right handed, less sensitive people. Most of the human population are these type and so you see the violence, wars, and destruction all around us. Even now, some of them are reading this and they are getting emotionally upset at what I am saying.

The Chinese government released a statement saying that within the comet tail of what is being called ELEnin, is a large structured body they believe is some spacecraft. A very large spacecraft. Along with this is the explosion of UFO sightings in 2011.

Change is coming soon. If the result is change and advancement of the pure-blood population, and 40% of them die as a result of the change. What do you think will be the future for those who are not among the chosen. They will be left behind, maybe kept as some worker class entity ruled by the pure-bloods. That is, if, they survive at all.

Stay tuned, it's only months away. At least that is the word out there.

Again I am confused. I am a so called Rh+ yet "left handed, have a higher IQ, are more creative and inventive, more logical, and more sensitive to the environment." all apply to me well the IQ is questionable however I could write at age 3, pick out songs on a piano at the same age and my favourite reading was human evolution books. (albeit with images but still) X-men also a favourite lol. I hope for change too but I guess despite belonging to the love light and balance kind I guess my bloodgroup will be the end of me.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm AB negative myself. Curious as to what is going on. Read through a few pages and still don't quite get it. What I've taken away:

Something about either the coming comet, or aliens, or a government plot.

Those with negative blood types are going to:
1. Be killed by a virus
2. Have a 40% chance at being killed by a virus
3. Will Ascend to a higher plane of existance
4. Will have something very good or very bad happen to them
5. Be harvested by aliens/goverment

I don't get it. Apparently the original thread was deleted so I feel like I'm getting pieces of the story here.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
That 15% of RH negative folks could be the people for the rapture. Everyone else will be raptureless.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Fine, you can have Wonder Woman.

I'll be Cat Woman, I guess.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

I have more fear for us Posies sense you negs have the most political power apparently. What if the ones that survive feel that us Posies are inferior and start killing us off... Or enslave us.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
reply to post by IAmD1

I have more fear for us Posies sense you negs have the most political power apparently. What if the ones that survive feel that us Posies are inferior and start killing us off... Or enslave us.

No! I will not!

We will put you in a zoo or make you pets. J/k

I will never have malicious intentions!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigma91
I'm AB negative myself. Curious as to what is going on. Read through a few pages and still don't quite get it. What I've taken away:

1. Be killed by a virus

I don't get it. Apparently the original thread was deleted so I feel like I'm getting pieces of the story here.

again, see the thread summary here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

That makes sense - only according to my mother she received no injection after i was born only when my younger sibling was born did she receive a large injection of some sort. Did it work differently in the 70s? Or was i born Rh- and mutated after birth against all odds??? (note tongue in cheek)

Also all this Rh group thought has me wondering do I also count to the group who could b affected considering my Rh group has to be Rh+/Rh- as supposed to Rh-/Rh- or Rh+/Rh+?

Maybe the Rh+/Rh- account for my being of above average intelligence only half of the time? :lOl:

edit on 8/5/2011 by IAmD1 because: typing in the dark = hmm spelling

I think that perhaps at one time, they only gave the injection after the 2nd pregnancy occurred. It isn't the first baby that is normally affected. It is the subsequent Rh+ pregnancies.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

You don't have any malicious intent, but we all know most political leaders seem to.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I don't know why people are so attracted to this. Out of all the posts I have read only 1% of them are worth reading.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy

This message does not tell us very much at all. There is nothing here that needs encryption.
I can tell you now, any government would not care less about the message.
Where is the top secret leak?
No names
No dates
No specifics
Nothing

Has the original OP returned to give us anything else?

Are there ever any particulars? Anyways, why is he on the run? Apparently, what ever is going to happen is going to happen whether he's on the run or not. If he or she wants to help us then just come out and tell us what is going to happen.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth

Originally posted by enigma91

1. Be killed by a virus

again, see the thread summary here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah great, thanks! I wish that was in the opening post, after reading through many pages I didn't see that linked anywhere. Certainly didn't get to page 39 lol.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

So...rather than base a biblical event on the nature of a person's soul, it's based on blood type? That's just dumb.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join