It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So, is the virus supposedly coming from the comet, came from the comet, or was just found frozen in the artic and is being replicated for mass deployment?

Can we even get a virus from space, from a comet thousands of miles away?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
reply to post by autowrench

Are we related???
Last November I ripped my Serratus Anterior muscle group...I couldn't breath correctly...I was told 10 weeks of doing completely nothing and then I'd have to be careful after that......I was up and about in one and a half weeks. seems RH- are seemingly already half way there .....

Could be related, I do not really know, but was told one time that my "real family" were "Legion." Now in the Ancient Roman Army, a legion was 1500 men.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Could be related, I do not really know, but was told one time that my "real family" were "Legion." Now in the Ancient Roman Army, a legion was 1500 men.

wow...very odd sir! i have had the recurring thought/inner voice saying "you are not alone...we are a legion". funny you used the word legion...hmmm...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Locust
A great original post no doubt. I too saw the other threads that were deleted. However I am beginning to seriously wonder if this post and most, if not all of the posts on this website are all BS. Maybe terrorists really did do 9/11. Maybe the Federal Reserve really is doing the best job possible. Maybe we really are just an amazing fluke and are on this rock all alone out here in the cosmos. My insticts have told me otherwise for a long time, but these stories just seem like pure BS and it is getting old. If there is a truth to all of this that has yet to be revealed I sure hope it is in my lifetime.

As long as Amalgam170's info keeps checking out and no hoax has been claimed then the truth of this won't be revealed until October. Its one of those unpromisable truths. You can claim that you're going to Disney World in October, but until you actually set foot in the Magic Kingdom, you can't say for sure that this is actually going to happen. All the clues that it will happen might be there. You have your plane ticket, your park tickets, and your bags packed and time off, but the variables between now and then have more power than you know.
So far his encrypted message and cryptic emails seem to be pointing in a uniform direction. This could be a hoax, but it'd be a hell of an elaborate one, with months of research in the making. Until someone can find out information on this guy, or debunk his message, which no one has, no one can call it bs for sure.
I guess we'll have to see if Disney is closed for repairs when October rolls around.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I thought the OP name was intriguing – “amalgam170”

pointed out by Itop1 as military codename for NORAD
www.designation-systems.net...

and riv0303 as a substance
en.wikipedia.org...

and cry93 as a reference to sodium amalgam

to decrypt the original message use the ROT13 cipher
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Are we related???
Last November I ripped my Serratus Anterior muscle group...I couldn't breath correctly...I was told 10 weeks of doing completely nothing and then I'd have to be careful after that......I was up and about in one and a half weeks. seems RH- are seemingly already half way there .....

I have traced my own bloodline back to 10th century Britain and it gets abit sketchy due to the dark ages. In fact the original Colours and Crest still exist. Mercenary Knights Black Armour and a Gold Griffin Crest... but back to the thread........My last name suggests very ancient Germanic or even from Albion. i'll U2U it if interested but not on the thread T&C I think.

So has anyone in the US who's a member of ATS have this Ham Radio that's required ?
edit on 8-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf
I thought the OP name was intriguing – “amalgam170”

pointed out by Itop1 as military codename for NORAD
www.designation-systems.net...

and riv0303 as a substance
en.wikipedia.org...

and cry93 as a reference to sodium amalgam

to decrypt the original message use the ROT13 cipher
en.wikipedia.org...

This has all been discussed already. You can view most of the relevant information here. s1099.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
Some of this is starting to sound like Eugenics and Hitlers ideal superhuman race type stuff....
edit on 8-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

I was just thinking exactly the same thing, im feeling a bit uncomfortable about the direction this thread is going in, oh and im a lefthanded a-, but i dont want anything to do with sort of ayran super race stuff, it doesnt feel right.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
I noticed a lot of people posting their blood types and asking about them. Here are some stats direct from the American Red Cross to make things more pertinent,

Blood Types,
In addition to the A and B antigens, there is a third antigen called the Rh factor, which can be either present (+) or absent ( – ). In general, Rh negative blood is given to Rh-negative patients, and Rh positive blood or Rh negative blood may be given to Rh positive patients.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
That 15% of RH negative folks could be the people for the rapture. Everyone else will be raptureless.

haha, I'm AB- and I can guarantee you I will NOT be getting raptured. I'm kinda pissed either way because my wife is A+ and we are also having our first child in a month or 2. so if someone tries to rapture me, they are going to have a fight on their hands. :-P

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So if Rh negative blood may be given to Rh positive patients ,then are there some 'postives' that should be concerned???.......Just a thought ; )

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

There was someone that joined ATS not long ago, That used only the Binary Code to communitcate I was the only person I know of he replied to. People complained but the Mods didn't stop him?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ihsahn
reply to post by LosLobos

So...rather than base a biblical event on the nature of a person's soul, it's based on blood type? That's just dumb.

I didn't start the thread. Someone else did. They claim some kind of blood type decides our fate. As long as I got Susie and James tucked away then I decide my fate. Not some encrypted message from someone who is on the run. Jesus better be packing heat. I know I am.

PS...Speaking of dumb...where exactly did you get that avatar? I want one just like it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

What did he communicate to you? Or are these messages "eyes only"?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Mactire

There was someone that joined ATS not long ago, That used only the Binary Code to communitcate I was the only person I know of he replied to. People complained but the Mods didn't stop him?

Not sure if you know this but binary code is decades old. I prefer the written English language ( or any written language) to communicate. Do angels, demons and aliens not know we speak a written language? What have they been doing all this time?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Please note that o- is the universal donor and can only receive blood from other o-. We can't receive blood from o+.. To wit: www.northernohio.redcross.org...

ab+ can receive blood from everyone. Plasma and platelets are another matter.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
So if Rh negative blood may be given to Rh positive patients ,then are there some 'postives' that should be concerned???.......Just a thought ; )

If our alien masters are anything like our watchers then everyone should be concerned.

I read these RH Negative "whatevers" are EXTREMELY racist, sexist, homophobic, greedy, ignorant and etc. They are not someone you would want to have a drink with.
edit on 8-5-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I was just saying why if this person used a code he was banned or threads taken off, but not do that when someone else did the same thing.

His Avatar Name was a real long long Birnary Code.
edit on 5/8/2011 by coolottie because: Forgot something

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Are we related???

The size and composition of a Roman legion varied largely from the earliest days of the Republic (3000 men) to the "Classic" legions of the Empire under Augustus Caesar at roughly 6000 men per legion:

www.roman-empire.net...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

I was just saying why if this person used a code he was banned or threads taken off, but not do that when someone else did the same thing.

His Avatar Name was a real long long Birnary Code.
edit on 5/8/2011 by coolottie because: Forgot something

Was he banned for his coded message or banned for something else?

These are the things we just don't know correct?

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join