It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Can someone send me his email address. I have a stack of questions that no one here can answer.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pivilu

yes, but...how does that explain how a virus could attack only those without the rh antigen.....
and there is more to the blood types than just this, at least one person came on and said they were c-....
what you have posted is that which is relevant only to what is needed to know when it comes to blood transfusions and such...
but, what is know about these antigens when it come to immunity to viruses, particularly, viruses of what is supposedly of extraterrestrial nature.
seems to me, if it was something new to the planet, it wouldn't matter what blood type we were, none of us would have the antibodies needed to fight it..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

[Allegedly] his thread was killed because he posted the code as an introduction forum, which is an ATS rule violation. His profile was new and he hadn't posted 20 comments yet to earn a thread of his own. He basically created an account and tossed the code out, made I think 2-3(max) comments on the thread and then the thread was killed by the mods within 35-40 min. He also provided a contact email in that thread.
A second thread was created by another ATS member to keep the conversation going and that thread was killed to, but I'm not sure why.
This is the third reboot in less than 48 hours.

ETA: please noone add his email to this thread or this one will be killed too. U2U it. Thanks.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

unless the virus has been here in the past, and humanity has already dealt with it before.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
So if Rh negative blood may be given to Rh positive patients ,then are there some 'postives' that should be concerned???.......Just a thought ; )

I'd think all positives would be concerned. The only two "universal" donors are the O neg and the extremely rare AB neg. I'd think it would put a crimp in the blood bank system. O neg is especially useful for babies.

www.floridasbloodcenters.org...

link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Someone said it was because he used a code in his intro-thread
He might have a point for him to have been shut down so quick? And I am surprised they would then help the ones on this thread findout info about this person.

link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

yes, but...how does that explain how a virus could attack only those without the rh antigen.....

The human genome has yet to be scientifically solved 100%. We actually might be at 1% right now.

They were doing experiments on African Americans during the Tuskegee syphilis experiment. We are just turning over the stone when it comes to genetics. If we are doing experiments then THEY are most likely complete with their experiments.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Man this thread...

Comets have long been thought to be the proverbial "bringers of life" to planetary bodies. Could a virus survive on a comet? I don't see why not, microbes live in the most inhospitable environments known to man, some even thrive in extremely radioactive environments.

Then you think of the H1N1 scare last year (trial run?), the FEMA camps designed to house entire FAMILIES (bloodlines), the rumors of massive amounts of coffins near airstrips and railways, The way the ancients regarded comets as harbingers of death and destruction, the murders of all the microbiologists that specialized in virology. Underground bunkers for the elite (who predominately are RH negative apparently).

Scary times indeed...
edit on 8-5-2011 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

Originally posted by Fromabove
I am a negative. I do not have the integrated Rhesus crossover in my blood. I am a true homo-sapien. Few people understand that in the area of species comparability, Those without Rh will create antibodies to reject a fetus when that fetus is part Rh+. So there are two separate species of humanoids walking the Earth. The Rh negative ones are genetically pure. The others are crossbreeds with other earthbound humanoid species.

Rh pure-bloods are often left handed, have a higher IQ, are more creative and inventive, more logical, and more sensitive to the environment. The others type Rh+ tend to be more physical, lower IQ, right handed, less sensitive people. Most of the human population are these type and so you see the violence, wars, and destruction all around us. Even now, some of them are reading this and they are getting emotionally upset at what I am saying.

The Chinese government released a statement saying that within the comet tail of what is being called ELEnin, is a large structured body they believe is some spacecraft. A very large spacecraft. Along with this is the explosion of UFO sightings in 2011.

Change is coming soon. If the result is change and advancement of the pure-blood population, and 40% of them die as a result of the change. What do you think will be the future for those who are not among the chosen. They will be left behind, maybe kept as some worker class entity ruled by the pure-bloods. That is, if, they survive at all.

Stay tuned, it's only months away. At least that is the word out there.

Again I am confused. I am a so called Rh+ yet "left handed, have a higher IQ, are more creative and inventive, more logical, and more sensitive to the environment." all apply to me well the IQ is questionable however I could write at age 3, pick out songs on a piano at the same age and my favourite reading was human evolution books. (albeit with images but still) X-men also a favourite lol. I hope for change too but I guess despite belonging to the love light and balance kind I guess my bloodgroup will be the end of me.

If modern scientist hadn't come up with a shot for the Rh- mothers they would not be able to carry a baby to full term. Their genes would die out with no heirs. The Rh- carrier makes that breeder dysfunctional in breeding abilities. Without modern science intervention.

The source of this information leak implies the scientists found this bacteria at Antartica and tested it out on subjects to see how it reacts. It may or may not be highly contagious. Contagiousness would depend on how many get the disease and die before the bacteria dies out. If the bacteria kills people quickly then it won't spread very fast and the bacteria will die with the subjects. Swine flu was very contagious but not so deadly everyone died before they could spread it around.

It is science fiction to think you will have a super human, after contacting a virus. These supposed improvement traits were not listed. Many diseases usually leave the survivor impaired and weakened. The Rh+ people are the dominate trait, in our human race. Anyways we are all special. I am more worried about meterorites assaultling our houses, cars, airplanes, streets, etc... At least the crops will be in before the event happens this fall. Starvation is the bottom line to alot of disasters.

edit on 8-5-2011 by frugal because: sp

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal

If modern scientist hadn't come up with a shot for the Rh- mothers they would not be able to carry a baby to full term. Their genes would die out with no heirs. The Rh- carrier makes that breeder dysfunctional in breeding abilities. Without modern science intervention.

You only need the shot if there is a chance that the baby is different than the mother. Two neg. parents can have a perfectly healthy neg. baby.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Nevermind. Everyone can read for themselves.
edit on 8-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Only Blacks get Sycile Cell, and that is because of blood.
Our government has been looking for viruses that kill only certain races from what has been talked about on ATS.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander IF YOU ARE BLOOD TYPE O A B OR AB BE PREPARED FOR CHANGE SOME WILL SEE THIS AS A POSITIVE CHANGE OTHERS WILL BE AFRAID EVERYONE BE PREPARED TO BE SEPARATED I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN YOU ALREADY KNOW "

All humans have those blood types. There are no other blood types. This site loses more and more credibility every time it creates a forum for this nonsense.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

he clarified that it was only blood types that were RH negative, Read the entire thread before you make judgements regarding the worthiness of a good website.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

I've asked this question in this thread before.

For any virus to transmit, some things need to be in place.

A susceptible host.
An infectious agent.
A means for transmission.
An opportunity to infect.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander IF YOU ARE BLOOD TYPE O A B OR AB BE PREPARED FOR CHANGE SOME WILL SEE THIS AS A POSITIVE CHANGE OTHERS WILL BE AFRAID EVERYONE BE PREPARED TO BE SEPARATED I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN YOU ALREADY KNOW "

All humans have those blood types. There are no other blood types. This site loses more and more credibility every time it creates a forum for this nonsense.

The details were lost in the translation. If you read through the thread you'll see that there is a separation of positive and negative blood types being discussed.
Those of us in contact with Amalgam170 (alias "X") got more info than is in the original code.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
reply to post by frugal

I've asked this question in this thread before.

For any virus to transmit, some things need to be in place.

A susceptible host.
An infectious agent.
A means for transmission.
An opportunity to infect.

The infectious agent is the virus, the means for transmission could be anything, literally, viruses transmit in a huge number of ways. The opportunity to infect exists always, so long and there are 7 billion possible hosts walking around anyway

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
Anonymous,

Sergej Kiprijanov knows where you are.
This will go nowhere.

Am I the only one that has noticed this post? And this one:

posted on 8-5-2011 @ 18:29 this post also by SigmundFRAUD: "I represent AFFITECH in this matter, so we will meet soon."

Affitech: www.affitech.com...

According to LinkedIn:

www.linkedin.com...

"Dr. Kiprijanov graduated in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from Novosibirsk State University (Novosibirsk, Russia) in 1983 and received his Ph.D. degree from the Institute of Genetics and Selection of Industrial Microorganisms (Moscow, Russia) in 1990. From 1990, Dr. Kiprijanov headed the Laboratory of Cellular Engineering at the Russian State Research Center of Virology and Biotechnology “Vector” (Novosibirsk, Russia). In 1993, he joined the research group “Recombinant Antibodies” at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), Heidelberg, Germany, first as a postdoctoral fellow and later as senior scientist where he played a key role in creating the novel bispecific antibody molecules. In 2000, he joined the start-up company Affimed Therapeutics AG, Heidelberg, Germany, as a Head of Antibody Engineering. In 2004, he was promoted to Head of Research and Development at Affimed. From October 2006 till January 2008, Dr. Kiprijanov was employed as a Chief Scientific Officer (CSO) at Novoplant GmbH, a German plant-biotech company developing antibody products for oral application. In February 2008, he was appointed as a VP Discovery/Research & Preclinical Development at a Norwegian biotech company Affitech AS, Oslo, Norway. Dr. Kiprijanov has authored more than 70 research articles, reviews and book chapters and is named as an inventor on 20 patents and patent applications."

Are these guys the keepers of this virus and is SigmundFRAUD saying that Kiprijanov knows where Amalgam170 is?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by celestialpink

Originally posted by frugal

You only need the shot if there is a chance that the baby is different than the mother. Two neg. parents can have a perfectly healthy neg. baby.

The odds are slim at best if the two parents are Rh-, when the Rh+ people are the dominate high percentage group. Without science, the Rh- people would gradually disappear from nature. I guess this was why they first had the blood tests done before people could marry to avoid the disapointment of miscarriages. This was before the shots were developed. Nature weeds out the weak genes. We humans have decided to play scientific games.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

Only Blacks get Sycile Cell, and that is because of blood.
Our government has been looking for viruses that kill only certain races from what has been talked about on ATS.

Not really. Sickle cell disease is much more common in people of African and Mediterranean descent. It is also seen in people from South and Central America, the Caribbean, and the Middle East.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join